All Comments on 'Training her Pup Ch. 02: Pet Parlour'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

THIS is an erotic story, masterfully (or is that 'mistressly'?) written. The first paragraph sets the tone, as this author writes on two levels simultaneously: on the surface is a story of a woman and her loyal pup, while on a subliminal level - just under the surface of this innocuous tale - words, thoughts and whole sentences stealthily assume a decidedly steamy and erotic context. I feel that this writer is gifted at kind of writing, as we've seen it in her other works. I imagine a sweet, innocent ingenue sitting before her computer, dressed in a flowery spring dress, looking for all the world like a chaste, serious young woman of letters. Upon closer inspection, we see a wicked little gleam in her eye, her tongue perfectly ensconced in cheek and a demure, yet knowing, smile that's quite... knowing.

.

Bravo Kitten! This series is turning out to be quite fun, exciting and very, very sexy. That latter is enhanced by your gifted, almost sublime style. You're quite a unique talent! Easily... 5/5!

.

More!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...