All Comments on 'Training her Pup Ch. 03: Pet Show'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

That I'm growing envious of this rambunctious, randy little pooch is another testament to the word power this fine writer wields! Again, each sentence seems deliberately and perfectly constructed and then aligned with others to construct this fun, sexy and rollicking story!

.

Moreover, reading between the lines of her work is similar to searching beneath the sofa and chair cushions in a fine, exclusive, rich man's club. Those finds, of course, are the hidden word treasures and sublime connotations with which she infuses all her work. Writing of this type is not learned, but is a talent, a gift.

.

More, Puppy, Kitten! As always, 5ive 5tars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find this series about Rascal very exciting,I imagine myself in Rascal's place and would love exhibiting myself at my mistress's command,although I would also feel extremely humiliated as well,and that,of course,would double the intensity.As to the writer I feel she is very experienced and has published a lot under a different name,in some earlier stories the boundary between dog and human was not clear but here it is perfect.If I dared give a mark it would be 100% but really this Lady does not need my approval.

cmj711cmj7119 months ago

Very creative, so happy your puppy cleans up his goo.

Mine does too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...