Training My Niece to Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We haven't, yet, been able to perfect our methods for young men. It seems to work for men who are transgender or intersex perfectly but there can be some adverse reactions with heterosexual males. We are determined to find the solution, though, so we can offer our services to all."

"How were you able to know so much about me and Becca?" I queried.

Smiling Dr Beckham said, "We're only getting started here in Brisbane, Eric, so clients are a little sparse, at the moment. I keep an eye on the court's daily law lists and approach parents whose over 18 children have appeared more than once, or are going to appear for multiple offences, and offer my help.

No information I found out about you and your niece isn't readily available through public records. You just need to take the time to look."

Mollified I asked, "So how does it work? You have trained psychiatrists and specialists that will work with Becca on changing and modifying her behaviour?"

"Our methods are a little more direct, Eric," he told me. "You've heard the conspiracy theories that flu vaccines are really full of tiny nanobots that, when the government flicks the switch, are going to turn us all into obedient zombie slaves? The technology I have developed does exactly that!"

I burst out laughing! "Fuck you must think I'm stupid!" I told him. "That's just science fiction and will never happen!"

Davis just smiled. "Yours is the most common reaction, I must admit, Eric," he said in answer. "If you'll stay long enough I'll show you what we do and explain how it works. If you're still not convinced I'll send you home, no harm, and no foul. Does that sound fair?"

I wasn't sure so I guess my head was shaking.

"What have you got to lose, Eric?" Dr Beckham asked. "A day's pay? You've already lost most of that to come here!"

"Okay, I'll bite, but don't think for a moment I'm going to hand out money for this bullshit!"

"A chance to prove the technology is all I ask, Eric," Davis answered. "You'll have to leave your cell phone on the desk, it will be safe, I promise, then if you'll follow me through into the lab I can start to explain how we will completely change your niece's behaviour to one of an obedient model citizen that will obey your every demand with qualm or hesitation or restraint!

In fact, I'm so confident of my technology, that I will not only refund your full $1500 if it fails to work, I'll pay you double!"

Shrugging I figured 'what the fuck?' right? As he said, the worst I could do was lose a day's pay and I'd already done that!

Placing my phone on the desk I followed Doctor Beckham through, yet another, hidden door and into his lab.

The room we entered was darkened 3 different technicians were working with either magnifying glasses or microscopes under their own personal light. Walking over to where someone was using a microscope Davis asked the technician to let me look in his scope.

In the scope I saw, I don't know how to describe it, but 'bot' is the closest thing I can think of. It looked like a tiny water boatman insect swimming through a solution of colourless liquid.

"Keep watching," The technician said.

He took a tiny sliver of something out of a canister of liquid nitrogen and placed it in the solution.

"Human brain cells," Dr Davis explained. "Harvested from cadavers."

As soon as the matter hit the solution the 'bot' rowed straight across to it and seemed to, somehow, attach itself to the cell.

"The nanobots are programmed to seek out human brain cells and attach themselves to it," Dr Beckham expounded. "When the human host does what we want her to do the bot stimulates the pleasure centres of her brain. When she does something we have decided is against what we want her to do they stimulate her pain centres."

"How does the bot know the difference?" I asked.

"They're voice programmed," Davis said. "If you agree to go forward most of your time here today will be spent with our technicians making sure the voice recognition software in the device we will give you knows and can understand, everything you say. The best thing is, the remote we give you will not respond to any voice other than yours, so it's 100% safe!"

"Can I see some evidence of it working?" I asked.

"I can show you, literally hundreds of hours of it being successfully used on the wives and daughters of our clients but I think, maybe, a face to face demonstration may be more convincing. Will you follow me back to my office, please?"

Re-entering his sumptuous office Dr Beckham handed me my phone and pressed a button on a device he took out of a drawer. It looked for, all the world, like a Foxtel IQ remote.

"Charlotte, will you come to my office, please?" He was holding the intercom button down, so his voice echoed through the waiting room.

Catching my look as he spoke into the 'remote' Davis said, "It's designed like that so no one will think twice when they see it either in your hand or on any of your tables."

"Why did you need to use the intercom as well as the device?" I asked.

"Your subject needs to hear your voice to be able to respond to any instructions." Dr Beckham told me. "The software in the voice recognition system hears what you've asked and decides if the subject is complying or not. If they are the nanobots give the subject's pleasure centres a 'massage' if they are not it zaps their pain receptors.

Trust me it only takes a few moments to make extremely docile and compliant subjects as the more the subject resists, especially in the beginning, the greater the pain and the quicker they respond positively the greater the pleasure they receive and faster it arrives.

It's the fault we're trying to fix in the male subjects. They become so addicted to the pleasure the nanobots give them they become virtually useless. Spending all their time begging on their knees for more tasks so they can be rewarded. Women seem better able to resist that path."

The door to the reception opened and Charlotte walked in, "What can I do for you, Dr Davis?" She asked in her deep sultry voice.

Pressing the button on the remote Dr Beckham said, "Close the door and strip off all of your clothes except for the suspenders and stockings. Get on your knees before Eric and get ready to suck him off. By the time you are on your knees, you will be so turned on you'll need him to fuck you as soon as you make him hard."

Charlotte was one of Doctor Beckham's subjects! I should have guessed! They probably all were, I thought.

"Charlotte used to be my lead researcher and also my wife," Davis explained as Charlotte closed the door and began to strip down. "But she was going to leave me and blow the lid on what we do here. I couldn't have that so I activated the bots I had already placed in her blood when we first started working on this project.

She thought we were working on a cure for chronic pain sufferers, when she found I wanted to control recalcitrant women she was going to expose me.

Unfortunately the nanobots Charlotte has in her system are series one bots. The ones I had made to be permanent. They're slowly destroying her brain. One day, fairly soon now, Charlotte will both suffer a brain haemorrhage and die or become a total vegetable.

This is the reason for the 'ongoing costs'. These 'series 12' nanobots I have shown you 'die' and are flushed out of the system every 24 to 48 hours and are replaced by the new ones. We hide the bots in the subject's daily birth control pills so we know that they will be taken but we can put them in virtually anything at all. A piece of fruit, a drink, anything that is going to be ingested."

Seeing that Charlotte was naked and writhing in front of me and I was still zipped up the doctor asked, "I'm sorry, is Charlotte not to your liking? I can order one of the others in if you'd prefer? Maybe the one with the alabaster skin like your niece's?"

Charlotte was very much to my liking I was just fascinated by the doctor's explanations and had gotten distracted. Leaning back I unzipped and pulled my 7 in. cock out of my pants. Charlotte immediately devoured it!

I hadn't had head since I married my wife as she thought oral sex was 'dirty and disgusting' so I was going to enjoy this!

Charlotte was a supremely gifted cock sucker. Sucking my length all the way down to my pubic bone with ease, and bobbing her head up and down enthusiastically, I was soon very near that delicious point of having no choice but to blow!

"Do you want to cum in her mouth, or another of her orifices?" Doctor Davis asked?

"I haven't had anal since my college years," I told him.

Speaking into the microphone on the remote Dr Davis said, "Charlotte, kneel in front of the couch with your tits on the seat so Eric can fuck you in the ass. As soon as Eric is inside your ass you may orgasm as many times as you can before he cums in your ass."

Charlotte was quick to comply. Spreading her thighs and reaching between her legs she spread her ass cheeks and showed me her starfish.

"I'll need some lube," I told the doctor.

"I make her fuck herself with plugs and dildos every day," Davis informed me. "Plus I have Isabella fist Charlotte's ass for my pleasure before she leaves for home every afternoon so she'll take your cock quite comfortably. You can spit on her ring so you slide in a little easier if you wish."

Charlotte was moaning and thrusting and swaying her hips and ass back and forth and side to side. Obviously, the bots were stimulating her nerve centres almost to the point of cumming.

Leaning over I did as the doctor ordered. With my spittle dripping across her rosebud I dropped my trousers then took my firm dick in my hand and pointed the head at the middle of her starfish. With a slow push forward of my hips, I started to slide my throbbing member into Charlotte's ass.

There was only a minor resistance as the head encountered Charlotte's knot before I was buried, balls deep, in her ass!

Fuck it felt good!

Charlotte was gripping down then releasing on my shaft with her ass ring sending pulsating sensations through my shaft and up into my cock's head. I pulled back a little and shoved back in, as soon as I did, Charlotte exploded into orgasm.

"There's no need to go gently, Eric," the doctor told me. "Pound that slut like you mean it!

Do what the doctor says, right?

Pulling all but the head of my diamond hard 7 in. donger out of Charlotte's knot I slammed back into her as hard as I could. My hips were slapping against Charlotte's ass so loudly that I was sure everyone in the waiting room could hear me.

As if he had read my mind Davis picked up the remote and whispered something into it. Then, using a separate remote, turned on the TV screen hanging on the wall to my right. As the screen flickered into life I saw that it was a feed from the waiting room.

The Mediterranean looking woman was kneeling between the thighs of the alabaster girl with her face pressed against the alabaster girl's twat. The alabaster girl was holding the Mediterranean girl by the back of the head and was grinding her pussy against the other's sucking and licking mouth.

Dr Beckham turned the sound on just in time for me to hear the pale girl squeal and squirt her juices all over the Italian (I think) woman's face.

I hadn't noticed what the 3rd woman was doing yet. Then I saw her up on her desk watching the other 2 make out whilst frigging herself with a 'horse cock' sized dildo. I watched in awe as she was able to slide most of that 'horse cock' into her cunt before she took it out and shoved the whole thing, all the way down to the 'balls', in her ass!

She also came loudly.

This was all too much!

With a groan, I shot my first load of cum into someone else for over 2 years! I spurted glob after glob into Charlotte's rear fuck hole. I must have had an absolute bucket full for her as there was so much it started to squeeze out around my cock and drip across her cunt.

As if my semen was her magic elixir to cum Charlotte screamed in orgasm and squirted all over my balls. She seemed to spray as much lady juice as I had cum!

Sighing in satisfaction I got off of Charlotte and sat back on the couch. I was about to pull up my trousers when I heard the doctor speak.

"Clean Eric up and then kneel before me and suck me off, Charlotte, please," Dr Davis Beckham said into the remote. Speaking into the intercom as well Davis added, "Everyone in the reception room stop what you are doing, clean yourselves, and the room, up, then go about your daily tasks."

The remote feed showed the women complying so he turned it off.

Charlotte moved on her knees across to me, grabbed my softening cock in her hand, and then proceeded to lick and suck me clean. Her hips were still twitching, shuddering, and thrusting a little back and forth, so I assumed the 'bots' were still feeding her pleasure centres.

Once she was satisfied I was clean Charlotte crawled on all fours around to Dr Davis. Her ass was all I could see as she sucked the doctor off. All the time her ass was bucking and thrusting. Davis' hand suddenly appeared on her tailbone and he spanked her, really hard, 3 times.

Charlotte came then squirted again.

With a groan, the doctor spat his orgasm into Charlotte's willing mouth.

"Stand in the corner facing us, Charlotte," Dr Beckham said into the remote. "You will remain horny and near orgasm but you may not touch yourself and you may not cum. Am I clear?"

Nodding Charlotte took up residence in the corner nearest the doctor's desk. She was writhing, moaning softly, and biting her lower lip. Her hands kept clenching into fists before reopening, it was obvious she was having to restrain herself from touching her tits and/or pussy.

"If the subject needs to hear your command to obey and for the nanobots to kick in how were you able to get the 3 out in the reception going?" I asked. "You whispered into the remote but didn't use the intercom."

"There is a feature where, if I want to give my subject(s) free reign over their own pleasure, I can simply tell the pleasure nanobots to activate. The women out there know when all of their pleasure centres are being titillated they may do whatever sexual activity they want until I tell them differently." Doctor Beckham explained.

"Now let's imagine you have, oh I don't know, maybe 4 of these subjects under your control," he gave me a conspiratorial wink and a grin, "and you want to treat some extremely rich potential clients and/or investors to an all-girl orgy, with them as the centrepiece, you can release the bots and the girls will do anything and everything to get off for as long as the nanobots are activated.

Neat feature, huh?"

I had a plan as to how I was going to pay for this cutting edge technology now. I was going to need two systems, though!

Charlotte was still writhing in the corner.

"Take Charlotte's hand," Dr Davis instructed me, "she won't resist. Put it on Charlotte's breast first, then anywhere else on her body, and watch what happens."

I did as he asked. As soon as Charlotte's hand brushed against her nipples, where I had placed it, a frown crossed her face and she grunted. When I put her whole hand flat on her abdomen she moaned with pain and sagged to her knees.

"The bots can't differentiate between a voluntary action and one she has been made to do. The brain recognises that she has touched herself after having been told not to and the bots read that she is disobeying an order so they zap her pain centre."

Charlotte's hand had fallen away from her body as she had sagged down but now she wasn't standing in the corner so the pain was still occurring. She quickly got to her feet to stop the pain. Almost instantly the pleasure bots kicked in again and she was soon moaning softly and thrusting her hips again.

"You realise this doesn't mean a thing, right?" I told the doctor. "These women are obviously under your control but maybe you're just some rich sick weirdo who can afford to pay them enough to do all these things for you so you can suck more fools like me in and get our money, too."

The doctor looked at me disappointed. He picked up the remote and said "Charlotte only reboot 1."

Charlotte collapsed to the ground twitching.

"I hate doing this as it's this reboot that is destroying the cells in her brain," Davis informed me. "The ones we'll use on your niece will die on this command and let loose their grip on the cells they're attached to. They'll then be washed into the bloodstream and she'll pee them out a few hours later. It's much safer."

After a few moments Charlotte came to, blinking, tears began to well from her eyes.

"Why won't you just kill me, you bastard?" she swore at Dr Beckham.

"Because you are mine, Charlotte, you always were and always will be. Why don't you tell Eric here what your real name is and what you were?"

"My real name is Ona Mabooty I'm a doctor and researcher, or I was until this bastard took it all away from me."

"Activate," Davis said into the remote.

Charlotte went still, she hardly even seemed to breathe. Only a few moments later she stood up.

"I'm sorry doctor," she said in her dark sultry voice. "I seem to have gotten undressed but I've forgotten why."

"You were helping demonstrate the efficaciousness of our product, Charlotte," Dr Beckham told her pleasantly. "You did a very good job. You may get dressed and return to your duties."

"Thank you, doctor," Charlotte said got into her clothes and exited the doctor's office.

"Okay, I'm in, I'm going to need 2 treatments though."

"One for the hellacious wife?" The doctor asked.

I nodded. "Do I have to somehow get her here to receive the bots?"

"No," Dr Davis answered. "I'll give you them suspended in a solution. All you have to do is tip the solution into something your wife is about to drink. They will be tuned to the same remote so they'll respond to the same device as the one you'll have for your niece."

"Cost?" I bluntly asked.

"For the 2 systems, I'll waiver the initial consultation fee so let's call it an even $750,000 plus GST." He answered.

I had control of the finances as my parents had left me a reasonable inheritance so the initial setup costs were going to be manageable but it was going to put off my retirement a number of years.

"Ongoing costs?"

"$1,000 a month for the 2 treatments." Was the reply.

I knew this was going to only be a small amount of the money I was going to be able to earn so I agreed.

"Excellent," Dr Davis Beckham said. "Come with me up a floor to my accountant's office and we'll make good the payment details. If you're able to show my accountant that you are able to make the payment we can commence the setup of the voice recognition software today."

Dr Davis escorted me to the next floor and introduced me to his accountant, a My Ryan Greggs.

We were able to dispose of the paperwork in short order and I was soon sitting in front of a computer screen next to a technician repeating a number of different phrases back into a microphone in response to what was flashed onto the screen.

It was sometimes easy, sometimes difficult, as I had to try and feign numerous scenarios so the software would recognise what I wanted under all conditions. I had to act angry, furious and almost homicidal. I had to act scared as well as sad, and also as if I was in pain. I had to pretend to be breathless as well as winded (apparently there's a difference). I had to hold my nose closed like I had a cold and had to pretend to croak as if I had a sore throat.

Almost 2 hours later the technician was satisfied with the setup and paged Dr Beckham to come and collect me.

"Shall we send for your niece, now?" Doctor Beckham asked. "We fed her the nanobots in an energy drink she asked for as soon as you had agreed to terms. They will have attached themselves to her pleasure and pain centres by now."