Training My Niece to Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was anxious to see if all the money I had committed was going to be money well spent so I eagerly nodded my head.

"The bots will start to work as soon as you tell them to activate but it will take a period of time for your niece's brain to train itself to what the nanobots are demanding so she doesn't suffer pain and gets all of the pleasure response she will soon learn to crave."

Thinking through things I asked, "Won't I need to be near whatever is sending the signal to the nanobots all the time for this to work? Won't the bots shut down when they get far enough away from the signal to no longer be receiving it?"

"Well thought out!" The doctor told me. "The first series bots had that exact problem. We had to confine the subject to the house so they remained in reach of the signal. With the wonders of modern miniaturisation, we've been able to overcome that limitation.

The nanobots themselves have mini processors in them and the remote device is the brain and hub of the controlling signal. As long as the battery has power the device and the bots will continue to work. All you have to do is remember to put the device on recharge beside your mobile phone every night.

The device's battery is good for 50 hours of continual use. So you can even go camping over a weekend and enjoy your niece the whole time without fear of losing her to a flat battery.

The nanobots will die every 24 -- 48 hours as their inbuilt batteries empty and will be replaced in her daily dose of her pill."

Just then there was a knock on the door. It opened and Charlotte walked in with my niece, still her usually surly self, a couple of steps behind.

"Oh, great!" Becca sneered. "Not only am I dragged away from the only joy I've had since moving into your dump of a place I find you in the doctor's room expecting to perve in on our conversation."

Doctor Beckham nodded at me.

I pressed the 'listen' button on the device and said "Activate," clearly.

Still sneering at me Becca said, "What the fuck......... Ouch!...... ow..."

She seemed to sway and be about to fall but neither the doctor nor the receptionist seemed to be concerned so I didn't move. Becca settled more steadily on her feet.

Shaking her head she started to berate me again. "What are you st... ouch... ow."

She staggered visibly this time but the doctor and receptionist still didn't move, so I didn't either.

For a 3rd time, Becca tried to say something derogatory to me. "I know you're... fuck," she moaned and held her hands to her temples.

"Why don't you try speaking to your uncle calmly and politely, Miss Becca," Charlotte suggested. "I'm sure things will go much better if you do."

Visibly trying to calm herself down Becca asked quietly, "What is going... Ohh! Oh! Oh! Fuck, Oh, my Gawd, fuck!"

It was blatantly obvious that Becca had just cum!

"I want you to stop swearing," I said into the device. "It's unladylike and, I don't like it. From now on, you are going to act like a perfect little lady in public unless I instruct you otherwise. Do I make myself clear?"

For the 4th, and final, time Becca tried to angrily resist the mechanical urgings of the nanobots. "As if you can tell......... "

With a moan, she sank to the floor holding her head.

"Politely and calmly, Miss Becca. It's much nicer for everyone involved and it's much, much nicer for you!" Charlotte reiterated.

"Stand up," I said holding the button down.

Becca struggled to her feet and stood holding her head. As soon as she had gotten upright her hips suddenly thrust forward and she came up onto her toes leaning back, a deep sensual groan escaped from her pursed lips. Becca had cum again.

"Why don't you ask Becca what the 'joy' was you had 'dragged' her away from, Eric?" Dr Davis suggested.

Still holding the button down I said to Becca, "What joy did I drag you away from, Miss Becca?"

A frown crossed her forehead as Becca tried to answer me with her usual smart mouth then she reluctantly said, "Inoko was eating my pussy. I had already cum twice and was about to cum again when Charlotte interrupted."

She moaned in pleasure again as the nanobots rewarded her for obeying.

I was shocked and was about to protest, but then, I remembered she had just become old enough to legally do this!

"There's more to the story," Dr Beckham said.

"What haven't you told me, Miss Becca?" I asked.

Again there was a frown first but it was only fleeting this time, "I was eating hers, too." She told me.

She jerked her hips forward as another orgasm washed through her.

"Are you a lesbian, Becca?" I asked.

"No." A small frown flowed on and off her face. "Well, I don't know, because playing with Inoko is the first sex with another person I've ever had. It was very nice, though, so maybe I am!"

Unaware Becca began to run her fingers around her nipples.

Smiling Dr Beckham asked, "Are you satisfied everything is working as stated, Eric?"

"I'd like to try and order her to do something she wouldn't normally do as a final check if that's okay with you?" I replied. "May I use Charlotte as my test for Becca?"

"Certainly," Doctor Beckham answered. "What did you have in mind?"

"I'd like to see if Becca will crawl on all fours across to Charlotte and beg Charlotte to piss on her, if that's okay with you?"

Doctor Davis Beckham laughed. Giving me a huge grin he said, "A brilliantly devised test as it really stretches everyone's boundaries. Mine as to whether I will allow Charlotte to participate, Charlotte's as to whether she can 'pee on demand', and to see if Becca's nanobots can make her do something she would normally never do, and would probably react violently to, if someone tried to make her.

Kudos to you, Sir! I agree, let us go for it!"

Picking up the device for his subjects and pressing the intercom button Dr Davis spoke, "Isabella, will you please bring two plastic sheets from the supply closet to my office?"

Letting go of the intercom he added, "Charlotte, you will stand in the middle of the sheets once Isabella has placed them on the floor. When Becca asks you to piss on her you will comply, you will even enjoy doing it, and cum from the experience."

With an obvious effort to remain calm Becca politely stated, "I would prefer to not do this, Uncle Eric. It's not something a lady would do!"

As soon as she had finished speaking another deep sensuous moan emanated from her lips as the bots rewarded her for being polite.

"Yeah, but you're not lady, are you Miss Becca? You're a fucking cunt of a thing!" I muttered.

Holding the button down I said, "Becca, you will do this and you will enjoy it. In fact, you will find being pissed on an orgasmic experience."

"Yes, Uncle Eric," she said and trembled as waves of pleasure surged through her.

With a knock first Isabella entered Dr Davis' office with the 2 plastic sheets as requested. Without being asked she spread them on the floor. Charlotte, as told, stepped into the middle of them.

Holding the remote Davis said, "Isabella you may remain and watch. If the spectacle turns you on you may masturbate, if not, you will watch silently. Once Mr Cantana has finished his test you will take Charlotte back to your desk, bend her over, and then fist her asshole, as is usual for this time of day."

"Yes, doctor," Isabella dutifully responded.

Realising I hadn't thought this plan through properly I held down the button on the device. "Becca, you will remove all of your clothing, right now, please."

Without complaint or even the frown that had been flickering across her face as she continued to try and resist, Becca stripped naked. I was treated, once again, to a view of her huge firm titties and her gorgeous badonkadonk butt. Her pussy looked even tighter and sweeter from this close.

In answer to Dr Beckham's unspoken query I said, "I don't want her sitting in my car in piss wet clothing."

I received another of the doctor's wide smiles.

Holding the button down I said, "Miss Becca you will crawl across to Charlotte on all fours, lean back with your ass on your heels, and beg her to piss on you. You will find the experience so erotic that you will experience continuous orgasms for as long as Charlotte's wee is spraying onto you."

There was only the briefest of hesitations before Becca got onto her knees and began to crawl across to Charlotte. As she crawled away I received an extremely sexy view of her cunt and ass. I noticed she hadn't shaved the area around her rosebud so made a mental note to tell her to fix that when we got home.

Becca crawled across the sheets to Charlotte's feet. Sitting back and looking up at Charlotte appealingly Becca said, "Will you please piss on me, Miss Charlotte. I'd like, very much, to feel your piss spraying on my body and face."

Holding the skin around and above her clitoris pulled up and apart with her left hand Charlotte's wee began to pour onto Becca immediately. Charlotte moaned salaciously and her stream kicked up a gear. Slapping her clitoris Charlotte began to orgasm.

The shuddering caused by Charlotte's orgasm and by Charlotte's slapping fingers caused her to spray piss all over Becca's face, hair and tits.

Becca was squirming and writhing, her moans matching Charlotte's as both women experienced continuous orgasms. It was clear that they were both about to experience a cataclysmic orgasmic explosion as the nanobots were adding wave after wave of pleasure to their brain's pleasure centres as both girls were obeying a directly given order by having orgasms.

Charlotte's hit just before Becca's. With a loud scream of pure bliss, Charlotte slapped her cunt twice as hard as she could then squirted all over Becca.

Having Charlotte squirt, as well as piss, on her blew Becca into orbit. She didn't quite scream but she was very loud. With 2 fingers, one on either side of her clitoris, she rubbed herself through at least 2 more minor orgasmic spasms.

Dr Beckham spoke from beside me, I hadn't noticed him come out from behind his desk being too enthralled with the spectacle in front of me.

"Do you mind if I piss on them both, too?" He asked. "If you don't mind, I'd like to have Isabella wank me off so that I cum on them both before I piss on them!"

"Sounds like another good test," I replied. "If Becca is a lesbian she will find having a man cum and pee on her abhorrent so, if she allows it without hesitation, everything works as well as you claim, without a doubt!"

Dr Davis spoke into his remote first.

"Charlotte, you will strip everything except your heels, stockings and suspenders off and kneel beside Miss Becca. You will cup her breasts and rub your nipples across Miss Becca's. When I cum on you you will start to orgasm, then continue to orgasm, until I am no longer weeing on you. Nod if I have made myself clear."

Charlotte nodded and was quickly on the floor beside Becca. Charlotte's rack wasn't anywhere near as big as Becca's but she must have had at least a full D cup. They stood high and firm on her chest.

Charlotte cupped Becca's tits and tried to rub her nipples across them. Becca swayed away because doing this 'is not ladylike!'

Speaking into my device I ordered, "You clearly heard what Dr Davis Beckham wants to do, you will allow all of it to occur. Having the doctor cum on you will make you as horny as a randy tomcat, him pissing on you will make you want to cum so badly that you'll want to explode. You will not be able to cum, though, until you feel Charlotte squirt on your thigh. You'll need to allow Charlotte to straddle your thigh so she can squirt on you."

Dr Beckham quickly added, "Straddle Becca's thigh and press your pussy on it as you kiss her and rub your nipples across hers, please, Charlotte."

I had to add, "Becca, you will enjoy Charlotte kissing you," to my list of demands for Becca.

The girls were quickly in position and began to exchange heated kisses. Charlotte began thrusting her hips up and down Becca's thigh and tilting her shoulders, forward and back, so that she was rubbing her nipples across Becca's.

"Isabella, you will take my cock out of my trousers and masturbate me until I cum over Charlotte and Becca. Once I have finished cumming you will guide my cock so that my piss soaks both Charlotte and Becca equally. Nod if you understand." Davis said into his device.

Isabella nodded her head.

"Isabella, if you find these actions sexually stimulating you may finger yourself to an orgasm. If you do not you will merely follow these instructions silently." Dr Beckham added.

Bending at the waist Isabella fished the doctor's stiff penis out through his flies before straightening back up.

Holding Davis's shaft just below the bulbous head Isabella ran her thumb through the precum leaking from the eye of his penis then swirled it around the doctor's glans before she took a firmer grip and began to tug on Dr Beckham's cock.

Only a few firm pulls later, Davis emitted a strangled groan and began to shoot cum over the two writhing girls.

Charlotte exploded into another series of orgasmic spasms.

Becca was moaning and thrusting her hips, she had, without being told, started to pull on her tits and nipples. Clearly, she needed to cum but couldn't until she felt Charlotte squirt on her thigh.

After shooting several squirts of cum over both girls, causing Charlotte to cum, but not squirt, with every splash, there was a bit of a delay as Davis prepared to piss on the two women.

With a relaxing moan, Davis was finally able to release his bladder and urine flowed from the eye of his cock.

It splashed straight onto the girl's faces.

Charlotte's orgasmic hits wound up to a higher pitch as she lurched from orgasm after orgasm.

Becca was moaning and writhing, wanting to cum but still unable to. In desperation, she bent her neck and began to tongue-lash Charlotte's beautiful big brown nipples. Becca followed this by dipping two fingers into Charlotte's pussy.

Just as the last drops from Dr Beckham's cock fell on her Charlotte screamed herself through another epic orgasm then squirted onto Becca's thigh. Her female juices ran down the inside of Becca's inner thigh and poured across Becca's pussy.

Becca added her orgasmic scream to Charlotte's and shuddered her way through 3 or 4 blissful cum events.

Now that Davis was no longer showering them with urine the girls slowly separated and knelt looking up at us for further instruction.

I was awestruck. My cock was throbbing and aching in my trousers but I wanted to make sure I had a full load for Becca when we got home so I refrained from participating. I wanted to, though. Very badly!

"Thank you very much for demonstrating the effects and effectiveness of our product, Miss Charlotte," Dr Beckham said into his device. "You may leave my office, as you are currently dressed, and bend over Isabella's desk to receive your daily fisting now."

Charlotte left, leaving her uniform behind.

Turning to Isabella Davis spoke again, "Isabella, you didn't find that to be sexually exciting? Why not?"

"I like having you cum and piss on me, doctor," Isabella responded. "I felt jealous that I wasn't on my knees with them both."

"Very well, Isabella," the doctor said. Still holding the 'listen' button down. "After you have fisted Charlotte to an orgasm, you may leave for the day."

Becca was still kneeling on the plastic sheets docilely.

"I trust I have proven everything to your satisfaction, Eric?" Davis said to me.

I gave him one of my rare smiles. I haven't had much to smile about since well before Becca turned my life into a living hell.

"As long as it works as well on the wife, we're all good!" I answered him.

Something then occurred to me, "If Becca receives a new batch of nanobots daily to replace the ones whose batteries have expired won't I need to activate them every day as well?"

I got another patented Dr Beckham smile, "I do like dealing with a thinking man," Davis said to me. "If you have to do a total reboot as I showed with Charlotte where all bots die at once then, yes, you will have to reactivate the bots by instructing them to 'activate'. But, in the normal scheme of things, a good portion of the bots will last more than a day and they are all coded to activate dormant bots as they come in the signal range of them so your niece will always have at least some working nanobots in her system at all times.

I looked at my niece. She was a cum and piss covered wreck. She looked like a cheap $5 hooker after a frat party. I decided it was an appropriate look for her!

Speaking into the device I said, "You will put your shorts and top back on, Miss Becca. You will not notice that you are covered in cum and wet with piss but every time someone else notices you will smile, cup your titties, and then blow them a kiss before licking your lips salaciously. Nod if you understand."

She didn't nod.

"What didn't you understand, Miss Becca?" I asked.

"I do not understand what salashushly means," she replied.

Letting go of the button I muttered, "That's because you're a dumb cunt, Miss Becca Cum Dump!"

"It means like you're a slut," Miss Becca. Now, do you understand?"

"Yes, uncle," she replied. "May I ask? Should I be acting like that as it's not ladylike?"

"You are learning, Miss Becca," I told her. "I have said you can so you will, okay?"

"Yes uncle," came the response.

She stood up and put her exercise shorts and tube top back on. She didn't even touch her knickers. I picked them up and put them in my pocket.

Shaking Dr Davis Beckham's hand I walked out into the reception area and walked across to the entry door. Becca followed a complaisant two steps behind.

I watched in awe as Isabella pistoned her right hand, all the way down to the middle of her forearm, in and out of, Charlotte's ass. They were both moaning pornographically.

Just as I was about to exit the centre a voice spoke to me.

"Oh, Mr Cantana? I have your wife's solution here for you." Walking over to me one of the other assistants further said, "I've placed it into a cooler package, make sure you put it in the fridge when you get home. There's also your wife's first month's pill supply in there as well!"

I took the product and got into my car.

I couldn't believe this damned thing worked! All the way home I kept giving Becca little tasks to do to prove to myself that I hadn't been gipped and that as soon as I was out of reach of Dr Beckham's transmitter the real Becca wouldn't instantly return.

These little tasks kept Becca in a state of constant sexual arousal. She was very ladylike, softly, almost inaudibly, moaning and biting her lower lip as the bots continuously rewarded her synapses for obeying my every command. Her hips were slowly writhing back and forth.

A comment on the differences between the sexes.

Way more women noticed Becca's cum covered face than men. Almost universally they would moue in disgust, glare at me, and speed off.

Those men that did notice would gain a huge smile and give me a 'thumbs up' as they drove by.

Regardless, they all got cupped titties, a smile, a blown kiss, and a lip lick. It was freaking fucking awesome!

Arriving home I instructed Becca to walk proudly to the front door with her shoulders back and head up, just in case someone was watching. I didn't see anyone, more's the pity!

Once we were inside I spoke into the device's microphone, "You will go shower, make sure you are completely clean from head to toe. Then you will shave the hair off from around your asshole and make sure all other pubic hair has been shaven off. Until we have had time to book laser hair removal treatment you will present yourself completely hairless from the neck down at all times. The hair that grows from your head is not included in the no-hair edict, Miss Becca, am I clear?"