Training My Niece to Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember, reader, the bots had trained her mind to know that her main, maybe even her sole purpose in life now, was to please me, so Becca hugged me and said.

"I want you to make love to me by sticking your big daddy dick in my ass, uncle. I want to give you all my holes to show my love for you so after you have cum in my ass I will suck you clean."

'Freaking fucking awesome!' I thought to myself!

Moving back between her voluptuous thighs I grabbed Becca behind both knees then lifted and spread her thighs so they were placed around my hips.

Speaking into the device I said, "We are going to make love to each other as if we were lovers, not uncle and niece, Miss Becca. The more you relax and get into it the better you will feel. Your pussy will throb and ache to be filled and your ass will clench and unclench in anticipation of being fucked.

Eventually, you will become so horny you will beg me to take your anal virginity so that you can cum. Do you understand, Miss Becca?"

"Yes, uncle," came the response.

I began to kiss her and stroke the hair around her face. "You are very pretty, Miss Becca," I told her. "Now that you're not pouting or glaring or sneering you have a beautiful face."

"Thank you, Uncle Eric," Becca said to me kissing me back. "Nobody has called me beautiful before, except daddy."

A brief flash of sadness seemed to pass over her. 'Maybe she isn't a total bitch,' I thought.

"Your mum didn't tell you you were beautiful?" I asked.

"Mum always said I was fat and had too big tits," came the sad response.

Well, that's my sister for you. Probably jealous of her daughter!

"I think you're beautiful, Miss Becca," I reiterated. "I'm going to enjoy making love to you so much I'm probably going to want to do it every day, sometimes twice or more a day!"

My dick's head was pressed against the entrance to her vulva so I could feel the heat of her passion rising there and the wetness gathering.

"Hmmm," Miss Becca moaned. "I think I might like having you put your big daddy dick in my holes, uncle dearest!"

I began to kiss my niece more passionately. Becca was moving in sync with me as I stroked her hair and kissed her full-lipped mouth she squeezed me rhythmically with her thighs and began to breathe deeply and heavily into my mouth.

Sliding my hand up between our bodies I found Becca's large pink nipples and began to gently squeeze and tweak them.

Becca moaned and tilted her head back. I could reach that delicious place at the base of Becca's throat where her 2 collarbones came together and her pulse fluttered so I began to tongue that area.

Holding my head in her hands Becca guided me down to her breasts. Sucking one of them into my mouth I swirled my tongue around her nipple as I circled the other with fingers. Becca moaned sensuously and pushed her breasts up at me holding my head tight to her generous bosom.

I forced my right arm down in between our conjoined bodies so I could reach her pussy with my hand. Finding the entrance to her pussy I placed my thumb on her pleasure nub and slipped the middle finger into her vulva. I couldn't believe how tight her quim was! Even though she was soaking wet and extremely hot my finger was gripped, all around, very firmly by Becca's pussy muscles.

Rubbing her clit with my thumb I hooked my middle finger up and back a little to find that ribbed area on the inside front of Becca's pussy that indicates her Gspot. Finding it I thumbed her pleasure nub and ran my finger firmly across her Gspot.

Squealing Becca came on my fingers.

Becca was still exerting downward pressure on my head, I'm not sure if she was aware of wanting to be tongued but her subconscious was definitely giving her hints!

I slid down the bed so I could rest on both elbows between Becca's luscious thighs. Changing my thumb for my mouth sent Becca into another orgasmic eruption. Holding me tightly to her clitoris Becca came, then came, then squealed, then came again.

"Yes, Uncle Eric!" She groaned. "Don't stop that feels so good!"

I began to transfer Becca's wetness from her pussy to her rosebud by slipping my middle finger out of her twat and then rimming her starfish. As the moisture on Becca's ring built up I slowly circled her rosebud centring more and more onto the middle of her sphincter.

Using copious amounts of her natural lubrication I applied more and more pressure to Becca's rosebud until, with a deeply erotic moan, Becca relaxed her sphincter muscle and let my middle finger slide into her ass to about the second knuckle.

Most of the work was now done. It was now only a matter of stretching her ring until it could comfortably take a second finger then exchanging those fingers for my cock.

Still nipping, lightly biting, sucking, and swirling my tongue around Becca's clitoris I slowly rotated my finger in her ass as I pressed outwards against Becca's sphincter muscles. This encouraged them to relax so they could be stretched.

I was regularly dipping my finger back into Becca's quim to keep both it and Becca's arse well lubricated.

I could almost slip a second finger in but I couldn't transfer her pussy juices quickly enough to get my second finger in so I released Becca's pleasure nub and pushed her legs further up and back.

This exposed her starfish to my questing tongue. Tonguing her taint I slipped my index finger back through Becca's ring. This brought a deep guttural growl emanating from Becca.

"OMFG!" She growled. "That feels so naughty and dirty and taboo it's fantastic! May I cum again, please, uncle?"

I didn't bother with the remote, "Of course, my dear. When I'm making love to you you may cum as many times as you wish."

Becca exploded on my tongue. She grabbed a handful of my hair and held my head to her perineum as she mewled through several back-to-back orgasms.

The back of her thighs were over my shoulders and pressing down on me as she thrust her ass up at me.

"Please fuck me in my virgin ass, uncle dearest," Becca begged.

I picked up the 'remote' from where I had dropped it on the bed and said, "There will be some pain as my cock pops through the sphincter in your ass, Miss Becca, but you will find this only adds to your pleasure."

Dropping the device I slid my right arm under Becca's hips and lifted her off the bed so I could position my rigid penis at her ass' entrance. Holding my niece in place I slowly pulled Becca back onto my turgid cock at the same time I firmly, but slowly, pushed my hips forward. With a grunt and a spasm from Becca followed by a lightly squealed orgasm my cock popped through Becca's knot and slid home.

I was buried, all the way to the balls, in my niece's tight, warm rear fuck hole. It was divine! All I wanted to do is pound her like the slut I was making her into but I wanted her to enjoy this as much as I was so I held her close to me as I leant forward and kissed her cupid bow lips.

Becca's eyes opened wide and she looked endearingly up at me.

"Uncle, having your cock in my ass feels at least as good as having it in my pussy! Please fuck your slutty little niece like the cock starved whore she is!" She pleaded of me.

Moving slowly to allow her sphincter to get used to having something moving inside it I rocked my hips back and forth.

The entrance to Becca's vagina was pressed firmly against my pubic bone. As I began to saw In and out of her ass I could feel her heat rise and her pussy excreting juices all over my pubic area and around the base of my cock.

Taking longer and longer strokes I was soon withdrawing all but the head out of Becca's ring before firmly stroking back in. My pubic area was slapping against her perineum as I fucked Becca harder and harder.

Becca tossed her head back and screamed on the end of my cock.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK ME, UNCLE! She screamed. "I'M ABOUT TO CUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM!

Jerking, spasming and twitching Becca came over and over again as I ploughed her tight dirt passage.

I could feel that her ass was running out of lubrication so I let my lusts free and was soon at that awesome point of no return.

Grunting and groaning like a lowlands Gorilla I spat glob after glob after glob deep into my niece's bowel. Feeling my cum splashing inside her sent Becca into another round of orgasms.

I slowly let my deflating dick drop out of Becca's tight ass.

Rolling onto my back I groaned in satiated satisfaction and prepared to go to sleep.

Becca wasn't quite done though. She knelt beside me and took my cock in her hand. Using her lips and tongue she quickly hoovered all of my spent cum off of my cock and off from around my whole groin area.

As she did this Becca fingered herself to another 2 orgasms before she cuddled up to me and rested her head on my chest.

Still fondling my now soft cock Becca smiled and said, "I love you, Uncle Eric. Thank you for being so good to me!"

'What a change from this morning, even,' I thought to myself, then promptly fell asleep.

Epilogue

3 years after these events:

Becca and I are still enjoying our relationship. I rarely have to change or correct a behaviour anymore as she is, as Dr Beckham insisted she would be, very much a 'model citizen'. She is polite and well-spoken. She dresses well wearing clothes that emphasise her assets without revealing too much or making her look slutty.

It turned out there was quite a brain hiding underneath the bratty behaviour and my niece will soon graduate with a BSc. in biology from The University of Queensland. She plans on following that up with a Master's and then a Doctorate in biomechanics. She wants to help disabled people reach their full physical capabilities.

She was so well behaved her parole officer released her from the last 14 months of her home detention sentence.

Dr Beckham has continued to monitor her progress. He, on the occasion, will ask if he can 'borrow' my niece for a special client. A simple instruction of "You are going to meet with Dr Beckham tonight, he will tell you what you are to do. Obey him, as you obey me until he drops you back home, please, Miss Becca," means my niece will do everything the doctor requires of her for the time she is with him.

Every time he 'borrows' my niece I receive a 'refund' into my bank account of $15,000.

During the 10 months Becca was confined to my house I put her on a strict diet and fitness regimen. I brought a treadmill, a stationary cycle, and a stair climber in so she could exercise for 4 -- 6 hours every day.

Add in a strict high fibre and high protein diet with low carbohydrates I was able to completely transform Becca's body.

She lost a little size from her impressive bosom, down to a 38 DD from the 40 DD she had, but, with the help of some body modification from wearing a tightly cinched corset for all of her waking hours, her waist reduced to an incredibly sexy 24 in. The exercises further toned her big round badonkadonk butt. She is now a 38-24-34 body shape. Becca is barely 5ft. 2 in. tall (157 cm.) so this shape makes her the very epitome of voluptuousness!

There virtually isn't a man in existence that doesn't immediately turn his eyes to follow her as she struts by in her strappy heels or sandals.

An awful lot of women turn to stare as well.

She walks as if she is 10 ft. tall. Shoulders back and wide. Head up and eyes forward. Her hips swing scandalously when she's wearing anything more than a 4 in. heel. And there is always a small secretive smile playing on her pretty cupid bow lips.

If I'm walking with her she holds my upper arm in her hands and tends to tip her head so that it leans on my upper arm/shoulder region so she can gaze lovingly up at me.

I'm sure many wonder if this is my daughter or my girlfriend. Those that think she might be my girlfriend wonder if I'm rich or whether I've got a huge dick to justify having such a pretty young thing holding me so dearly.

As for my bitch of a wife, yes we remain married, I sent her for some much more drastic body and facial modifications. Dr Beckham recommended a clinic to me and I was able to purchase the perfect porn star package for her.

She now has a pair of 42 DD breasts, a big round 38 ass with a tiny waist. I had collagen injections to plump her lips up so they look like two fat cocktail sausages under her now streamlined nose.

I had the bags removed from under her eyes and her eyes widened by removing some of the eyelid skin.

Botox and fillers for her face means she looks 20 years younger than her 55 years.

Her daily fitness regime includes following Becca through the exercise equipment for between 4-6 hours per day so she is toned, trim and muscular all over.

I've stretched her ass and pussy so it can easily take up to 14-inch cocks without a blink. She religiously does her Kegel exercises so, when her ass and pussy aren't filled with giant cocks, she remains as tight as she was before having our children.

Her gag reflex was an easy fix. A simple instruction to the nanobots to suppress her vomit reaction to being touched on the gag reflex and she can now deep throat even the biggest of cocks all the way down to the owner's abdomen.

If you want to see her she has her own escort webpage 'Trixie Turntrick' that you can look up. You can even fuck her if you want. Prices start from $1500 per 4-hour block then escalate upward quickly from there depending on what activities you'd like to do with her.

If you have the money I'd recommend her because semen is still her favourite food. To get her cum reward she will willingly and happily gobble your knob, take it up her ass, or in her pussy just as long as she can taste your seed at the end of it.

Cum anywhere in her or on her and she explodes into orgasm.

I've made her the star of a whole heap of cheaply made porn films (are there any other kind?). Until we were able to build her a profile and following I sold the clips to PornHub for 15,000 dollars a clip. She now has her own porn channel where you can pay-per-view her latest movies.

I only charge $4.95 per clip, they're usually shortish movies around the 20 -- 25 minute mark, but she has racked up (so far) over 1,250,000 views. The subscribers adore the fact Melody (Melody Melons is her porn star name) is so obviously into what is being done to her that she careers from orgasm to orgasm as the cocks fill, split and cum on or over her.

The only problem I have is finding suitably sized (7 inches or over) handsome men to star with her. We do a lot of lesbian clips as these are so popular, especially the 'mummy/daughter' ones.

No, they never star Becca!

I even paid for Roca Safriggii (you know who I mean!) to fly over and ass fuck her with his huge dick in a movie I wrote myself. It didn't actually cost that much as Roca was so happy with the result that he agreed to put the film up on his website and split the profits evenly with me.

Postscript

You went and looked, didn't you? Big grin here. I bet you even checked to see if there was a Beckham centre! Just in case, right?

No, it's all fantasy, unfortunately.

Oh, by the way, flu vaccines don't contain nanobots and it's not because I have blood filled with nanobots that I say so... Or is it?