Training My Niece to Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied I was wet enough Becca took hold of my cock and guided it back into her aunt's ass then began to lash Raqueda's clitoris with her tongue, moaning and groaning the whole time.

"You may play with your pussy and titties so that you can cum more easily if you wish, Miss Becca," I told her.

Becca's left hand immediately delved between her thighs and onto her twat, fingering her clitty Becca began to experience numerous back to back orgasms as she licked Raqueda's pleasure nub and my ball sack alternately.

As my cock popped through her tight knot for the second time Raqueda emitted a high pitched squeal then clenched her sphincter down on my shaft and came again.

The feeling on the tip of my penis and around the glans was exquisite!

I felt that tell-tale sign of my scrotum tightening up and I knew I was about to fill my wife's back fuck hole with cum so I began to pound her ass as hard as I could.

Raqueda grunted and groaned her way through several trembling orgasms until, feeling me cum in her ass for the very first time, exploded into a major orgasmic event.

Matching my wife's grunts I came inside her for the first time in over 5 years. My knees shook and my arms got weak, almost staggering, I re-took my seat at the kitchen table.

Raqueda started to get up so I instructed her to hold still, she looked gloriously slutty bent over the table with my cum dripping out of her ass.

"Lick and suck my cum from on and out of your aunt's ass, Becca, then exchange a 'cum kiss' with your aunt," I instructed my niece. "Nod if you understand, please?"

Becca didn't nod.

"What don't you understand, Miss Becca?" I queried.

I don't know what a 'cum kiss' is, uncle," she told me.

"It's where you hold the man's cum in your mouth then feed it to the person you are kissing, Miss Becca," I explained.

Nodding Becca turned so she could lick up and suck as much cum out of Raqueda's ass as she could find.

"Raqueda, you will love having your ass tongued and your starfish sucked on. It will be an extremely erotic and arousing experience for you. Tasting my semen from out of your niece's mouth will make you want to cum. Swallowing it will make you cum. Semen is now your favourite part of sex. Having it spit in you, or on you, will turn you on to the point of orgasm, swallowing it will always make you cum, am I clear?"

Groaning and thrusting her ass back at her niece's invading tongue and sucking mouth Raqueda nodded her acceptance of these new instructions.

Satisfied her aunty was clean inside and out Becca stood up and moved to the other side of the table. Leaning over Becca sensuously kissed Raqueda. As their lips parted with the kiss Becca used her tongue to push the semen she had gathered into her aunty's mouth.

Feeling my slimy goo slide into her mouth sent Raqueda into raptures. Unbidden she fed some back to Becca. I'm guessing it was because Becca knew it would please me, and all she now lived for was to please me, Becca accepted my seed, swirled it around her mouth with her tongue then fed it back to Raqueda.

The two women started to swap my cum back and forth. Their kisses became more and more fervent. Before long they were squeezing and moulding each other's breasts whilst panting in near rapture.

Moaning into each other's mouths both girls came. Turning to me Raqueda opened her mouth to show me it was filled with my cum. Closing her mouth she took an exaggerated gulp and then reopened her mouth to show she had swallowed it all.

Another orgasm washed through her as she did.

Both women returned to their knees in front of me.

"You will both go and get in the shower together. You will wash each other's hair, ass and pussy, then brush your teeth before returning to me. You may both pleasure yourselves and/or each other as much as you want during your time in the shower but you will take no more than 10 minutes," I instructed the 2 of them.

The girls left for the shower.

'Damn!' I thought to myself. 'I should have gotten Raqueda to clean my cum, and whatever else had come out of her ass, off of my cock!'

I wandered down to the bathroom to get a warm washer and to see what my 2 prospective dirty sluts were getting up to in the shower. As expected they were making out like crazy. As I watched Becca knelt down in the shower and began to tongue Raqueda.

Raqueda threw her leg over Becca's right shoulder, and with a deep sensual growl, held Becca's head to her pussy as she came on Becca's mouth.

Wetting a washer I cleaned my groin area and then returned to the kitchen.

Only a few seconds after 10 minutes had elapsed Raquel and Becca appeared in front of me and knelt at my feet awaiting further instructions.

"Becca, can you confirm to me that you are a virgin, please?" I instructed Becca.

"I am, uncle," Becca answered.

"Have you had any kind of sexual experience at all?" I followed with.

Frowning, but only in thought, this time, though Becca said, "Other than Inoko, no. Mum insisted that I remained pure on the pain of losing my allowance."

It sounded exactly like something my sister would do as mum had done it to all of us.

"What about sex with yourself, Miss Becca?" I asked. "Have you pleasured yourself?"

"Of course, Uncle Eric," Becca answered truthfully. "Doesn't everybody?"

"What kind of things get you off, Becca?" I queried.

Blushing Becca said, "I was just always so horny I didn't need to think of anyone or anything I would just revel in the feelings in my pussy and touch my clitoris then I would pop into an orgasm."

"Lie back and masturbate for me, please, Miss Becca," I instructed her. "You may cum as quickly or as slowly as you'd like."

Turning to my wife I said, "Raqueda, you may watch your niece masturbating or not. If you want to watch you may play with yourself as you do and cum as many times as you want. If you do not wish to watch you will crawl over to me and suck my cock until I cum in your mouth."

It was an interesting conundrum to watch playing through Raqueda's head. Did she choose to masturbate as she watched Becca playing with herself, masturbating being her favourite thing to do before ingesting the bots? Or did she get her 'cum reward'? Semen now being her new favourite thing, by sucking me to fruition?

Semen won out.

Raqueda unzipped me, pulled my cock out then devoured it.

It was all enthusiasm and little skill. I was going to need to teach Raqueda how to give an effective blow job if my plan for her was going to work.

Still, it was so fucking hot to be finally getting head from the hell-spawned daemon witch I had unfortunately married I knew I was going to cum in her bitch mouth very quickly, anyway!

"Slow down," I told Raqueda. "My cock is not a dog's bone even if you are a bitch! Make sure your lips cover your teeth as you're bobbing your head up and down. When you take me in your mouth wrap your lips around my shaft and press your tongue firmly against the underside. When you lift back suck and keep your tongue between my cock and your teeth.

Once there is only my cock's head left in your mouth swirl your tongue around the glans before letting it slide back into your mouth.

Every third or fourth time let my head slip all the way out and, holding my shaft firmly, lap at the eye and run your tongue around the head."

Raqueda obeyed instantly.

"Fuck! That's it!" I muttered! A few moments later I exploded into her mouth, still shooting huge globules of spunk as my balls emptied themselves of 5 years of pent up frustration (I know that's not literally true, but that is how it seemed!).

Raqueda slurped every drop up, grunting and groaning as she spasmed into orgasm as she did.

Unnoticed Becca had cum at least 3 times.

"Kneel," I said into the device.

Both women were soon back at my feet.

It was time to take Becca's virginity but ass or pussy first? I mused.

Deciding I could take her ass at any time but I could only break her hymen once, and I was still as hard and as horny as a bull in mating season, I chose to 'make a woman' of my niece.

"You will both follow me to my bedroom, please," I instructed the two of them.

Reaching my room I stood in the middle where there was clear air around me.

"I want you both to do an erotic dance around me as you undress me. Becca will circle me clockwise, Raqueda anti-clockwise. As you pass each other you will exchange a kiss, tongues and all, fondle the other's tits or pussy or ass. By the time you have me naked, you will both be on the edge of orgasm.

Becca: Once I'm undressed you will lie on your back in the middle of the bed and lift your knees up and apart making room for me to lie between them. The anticipation of having your hymen broken will excite you beyond words. Your pussy will be wetter than you have ever felt it before and your need to cum will be greater than you have ever experienced before.

When I am between your legs you will hug me to you and beg me to 'make you a woman'. When you feel my cock at the entrance to your pussy you will relax and enjoy every part of being deflowered. Even your hymen rupturing will only serve to make you hornier and more desperate to cum.

You will stay on the edge of cumming until you feel me cumming inside you. You may then cum as loudly and deliciously as you possibly can and enjoy as many more orgasms as you wish.

Have I made myself clear?"

Becca dutifully intoned, "Yes, uncle."

She began a slow, deliciously erotic, languid dance around me. Her ballet lessons were making themselves evident!

Speaking into the device again I said, "Raqueda: Once I am naked you will recline against the bedhead with your cunt close to where my head is going to be. You will watch as I deflower our niece and find the spectacle a massive turn on. You will masturbate and enjoy many orgasms until after I pull back out of Becca's pussy. You will then take my cock into your bitch mouth so you can lick and suck it clean.

As soon as there is room between Becca and me you will go down on your niece and clean her whole pussy area with your mouth and tongue as well. Doing this will be an even more erotic experience than cleaning me was and you will want to cum very badly but be unable to quite get there.

Licking up Becca's hymen blood will turn you on to even greater heights. So much so that you will turn your head to me and beg me to fuck you in the ass again so that you can cum.

If I'm hard I will comply, otherwise, you will need to do whatever it takes to make me hard enough to fuck you in the arse.

Have I made myself clear?"

Raqueda nodded and began her dance. Kissing each other and fondling whatever they could reach the women slowly danced around me. Sometimes cupping their pussy, with a finger dipped inside, sometimes cupping their boobies. Other times they would bend at the waist over spread straight legs and show their ass to me as they gyrated past. It was freaking awesome!

Raqueda even slipped a finger into her ass at one time. She was already becoming quite the anal slut!

By the time the last of my clothing had hit the floor, I was sure I could drill for oil through solid rock with my throbbing cock!

Now that I was naked Becca climbed into the middle of my marital bed and took up the described position.

I loved the delicious irony of being about to fuck my niece as my wife encouraged me to and enjoyed the show on the very bed my wife had not allowed me to touch her on for at least the last 5 years!

Becca was slowly thrusting her hips back and forth off of the mattress as she played with her nipples and bit her bottom lip. The endorphins were flooding through her nubile body as the nanobots rewarded her for obeying.

Raqueda climbed up with her ass on the pillows beside Becca's head with her legs up and spread wide apart. She had two fingers on either side of her clit as she pilled that area up to expose her special nub. The fingers on her other hand were alternating between circling that delicious berry and dipping into her slippery cunt. She was already experiencing several minor orgasmic events and it was clear she was building to a cataclysmic one.

Sliding between Becca's plump thighs I covered her pubic area with mine, my cock's head already searching for her depths.

Becca wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, "Fuck me, uncle dear, make me a woman, your woman," Becca pleaded. "I need to feel your yummy dick in my pussy so that I can cum and be your cock slut!"

Her calves wrapped around mine as she pulled me toward her with her legs. Moaning and writhing salaciously Becca was fast approaching orgasm.

With my forearms under the backs of her shoulders and my inner elbows pressed into her armpits, I held Becca tightly to me and began to push my hips forward. The head of my cock found its target and began to enter my niece's virgin quim.

I had only barely entered my niece's tight young cunt when my cock encountered Becca's hymen. Leaning back so I could gaze into her eyes I pulled down on Becca's shoulders and, simultaneously, thrust my hips forward sharply.

There was only a brief resistance before my cock burst through her thin pussy membrane and plunged deep into her hot sopping wet cunt. Becca's eyes flew wide open as my cock burst her virginity but she quickly rocked her head back and screamed in ecstasy as the first of her much-anticipated orgasms with my cock inside her ripped through her.

Becca begged, "Please lean back, uncle, I want to see you in me!"

I did as asked.

Peering down Becca moaned deeply and sexily. "That's so hot, uncle, please fuck my sweet young pussy and make me cum with your big daddy dick!" she said.

I didn't need 2 invitations!

Rocking my hips slowly at first as I didn't want to cum in her too quickly I began to take longer and longer strokes in and out of my niece's well-lubricated cunny. I couldn't believe how tight she was nor how tightly her quim gripped my cock as I slid back and forth inside her.

I still held the device in my right hand so I pressed the button and said, "I'm about to fill your sweet young pussy with cum, Miss Becca, are you ready for me?"

"Gawd yes, Uncle Eric!" Becca moaned up at me. "Fill my tight vagina with your seed and I'll cum on your thick daddy cock!"

With an expansive groan, I shot the first of what I knew was going to be many, many loads into my niece's grasping and gripping vagina.

I came so hard and so much that my cum began to leak out of Becca's pussy around my still thrusting shaft. Twitching and moaning I shuddered through several post-orgasmic spasms as Becca's super tight cunt clenched down onto then off of my now very sensitive cock head.

Revelling in my first post-orgasmic high for quite some time I slowly backed out of Becca's deflowered cunt.

There wasn't a lot of blood on my cock or around Becca's pussy entrance but there was enough to show she was definitely a virgin up to a few moments ago!

As soon as my cock was out of Becca's quim Raqueda moved over and took it into her mouth.

She still couldn't get much of it down her throat, something I was going to have to fix soon, so she licked enthusiastically along the shaft gobbling up all of the secretions on and around my cock, balls and abdomen, moaning in pre-orgasmic anticipation.

Happy with my blow/clean job I moved far enough away from Becca that Raqueda could go down on her and complete her cleaning duties on Becca's pubic area. Licking and sucking on Becca's sex soon had both women writhing and moaning in sexual torment.

It was such an erotic exhibition I never went completely soft.

Becca was allowed to cum, or, at least, she hadn't been told she couldn't! So she began to pop over the edge into a series of major orgasmic eruptions. They only served to heighten Raqueda's arousal level.

Finally, she couldn't resist the need to cum anymore, "Please fuck me in my ass, Eric, dear?" Raqueda begged of me.

I'm pretty sure it was seeing and hearing my fiery-tempered, bad-mannered, foul-mouthed bitch of a wife begging me to fuck an orifice I had never previously been allowed anywhere near that sent my dick into a totally rigid state!

Speaking into the remote I said, "Raqueda, I like the way you're begging politely for me to fuck you in the ass so much I'd like to hear you do that some more, please?"

Moaning in desire Raqueda began to beg in earnest, "Please fuck me in my tight asshole, Eric! I want to be your anal slave. I want you to fuck my dirt canal every single day so that I can cum on your magnificent cock. I'll be your anal cum queen if you'll just let me orgasm, Eric, please! I beg of you!" She said the words all rushed and jumbled together.

"On your knees on the floor with your tits on the bed, Raqueda, please," I said into the mic.

As I had only recently climbed out of Raqueda's ass I merely spat on her rosebud before positioning my cock at her rear fuck hole. Shoving brutally forward I ripped my entire length into her ass in one fell swoop. My hips smacked against her ass cheeks meatily.

A stifled scream began to howl from Raqueda's throat before it suddenly changed to a full-throated screaming orgasm.

"OWWWWWWW...... OHHHHHH oh oh! FUUU UH UH UUUU UCKKK! I'M CUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMINNNG!" Raqueda yelled.

Ploughing her ass as hard as I could I relentlessly pulled all but the very tip of my 7 in. long dick out of Raqueda's now gaping arse before slamming it all the way back in as hard as I could.

My hips struck a staccato rhythm against her firm ass as I pounded against it.

"FUUU UH UH UUUU UCKKK! I'M CUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMINNNG!" Raqueda screamed a second time as she spasmed back and forth on the end of my dick.

Raqueda slumped down as still more orgasms exploded through her.

After about 15 minutes of solidly shafting Raqueda's now gaped ass as she lurched from orgasm to orgasm I finally decided to show her some mercy and pulled out of her ass.

"Raqueda, you may sleep now," I told her through the remote. "In the morning you will wash your asshole and cunt clean as you shower then do those Kegel exercises you needed to do after childbirth. At least once an hour whilst you are awake, for the rest of your life, you will run through your Kegel exercises. I can't have a loose assed and loose cunted cash cow, now can I?" I asked her.

"No, Eric, you can't. Thank you for looking after me," Raqueda answered.

Climbing onto the bed Raqueda was soon snoring softly in a deep sleep.

'One more hole to deflower,' I thought to myself. 'Now, do I basically rape that hole and instruct her to enjoy it or do I take her gently so she can enjoy it without the bots having to override her pain response, hmmm!'

Thinking through what I had seen her do and how I'd seen her act I decided to try and 'make love' to Becca anally and see what happened. At worst all I would have to do was tell her she was enjoying being fucked in the ass as much as I was going to enjoy doing it and let the nanobots do the rest!

Becca, as she had received no further instructions, was still lying where she had been left after Raqueda had used her tongue to clean her sex up.

My cum was still slowly dripping from her cunt as she lay there.

'Oops,' I thought, 'I didn't use protection and she hasn't been on the pill long enough for it to be effective, I may have impregnated her!' Mentally shrugging I thought, 'It doesn't matter, I'll deal with it if it happens.'

Holding the button down so the device would 'listen' I said to Becca, "I'm going to fuck you in the ass now. If you don't relax and enjoy me doing it it's going to hurt like hell! Why don't you see if you can relax enough for this to be an enjoyable experience for you?

If you like I can make you think you're being ass fucked by your favourite pop star or actor if you think that would be nice?"