Training My Niece to Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, uncle, dear," Becca answered.

She left for the shower.

I was so excited about how this was all going that I couldn't wait to get my wife over so I could have her ingest her dose of the nanobots.

I called her on the phone.

With her usual disrespect my wife exhibited toward me she answered, "What do you want now, Eric?"

"Becca is having, well, 'woman's problems', something about her period, maybe? I don't have anyone else to turn to, can you please come over and have a chat with her?"

There was a long silence on the other end. Just as I thought she'd hung up on me Raqueda (my wife) gave a huge exasperated sigh and said, "I'll be there in about 20 minutes. This had better not be some bullshit excuse to try and make up with me again!"

"It isn't," I told her. "Becca just needs someone other than a male to talk to."

Taking the vial I had received from the centre out I hid it behind my beer in the fridge. I'd thought to put it immediately into the bottle of wine that Raqueda had left behind but wasn't sure if that would dilute the bots too much.

Becca came back into the kitchen, she had dressed demurely in a pink midi-skirt and a white tank top with shoestring straps. She was wearing sandals on her feet.

She looked gorgeous all freshly scrubbed and clean. Her skin was clear and almost flawless and without the perpetual scowl or sneer on her face she looked just the 18 years she now had. The tank top would have showed off her impressive rack perfectly but she had put on a bra.

Holding the button down I said, "Raqueda is due over here shortly, Miss Becca. You will greet her courteously, as a perfect young lady should, then offer her a drink. You will make, or get, her the drink she asks for then sit at the table. Raqueda believes that she is coming to talk to you about a 'woman's issue' she thinks you are having.

It is a small lie I told her to get her to come over.

You will take one of Raqueda's hands in yours, look her in the eyes, and sincerely apologise for your behaviour over the last 2 years. You will promise to try and be better from now on. Because you do want to be better from now on, don't you Miss Becca?"

One of those brief frowns of annoyance passed over Becca's face. There was still a little resistance left, it seemed.

"Oh, I am sorry, uncle," Becca informed me then moaned gutturally as her pleasure receptors were massaged in reward. "I want to be your good girl from now on."

Raqueda strode in through the door, her fiery red hair flouncing.

Becca got to her feet immediately and crossed to Raqueda then, much to Raqueda's stunned amazement, took both of Raqueda's hands in hers, stood up on tiptoes and kissed her cheek.

"Hello, Aunty Raqueda," Becca said. "I'm glad to see you, would you like something to drink?"

"I... I... umm... May I have some of the wine I left in the fridge, please?"

"Certainly, Aunty," Becca answered pleasantly.

Becca poured the wine into a glass and brought it to Raqueda.

"I do hope it hasn't gone off, Aunty," Becca said sweetly. "If it has, then I'm very sorry because I know it's my fault for driving you away. Can you ever forgive me?"

Raqueda just kept getting slapped from shock to shock. She looked at me in stunned disbelief.

"I think Becca has had a bit of an epiphany, Raqueda," I explained. "She was facing some fairly lengthy jail time there for a time. It was only your letter (written begrudgingly because I virtually begged her and threatened to turn off the money tap) and my pleading that convinced the judge to allow her to serve her time at home. Instead of the woman's jail."

Raqueda has a fiery temper to match her fiery red hair but is usually quick to forgive. She flung her arms around Becca and hugged her to her chest. My cock stirred at the sight of Becca's voluptuous breasts pressing against my wife's firm, apple-sized pair.

"I think we should have a toast to celebrate Becca's birthday, and her new attitude, and your new friendship, don't you?"

Grabbing Raqueda's glass, pretending not to notice she hadn't taken a sip yet, I moved across to the fridge. Taking another glass down from the cupboard above the fridge I poured Becca a glass, pretended to top Raqueda's up, pouring the contents of the vial into her glass instead, and grabbed myself a beer.

I handed the glasses to the two women.

"Happy birthday, Becca!" I said and took a sip of beer.

"Happy birthday, Becca," Raqueda echoed and sipped the first of the nanobots into her mouth. My cock twitched again at the thought of what was going to happen.

Raqueda won't admit it but she's actually quite a lush. Her glass was empty within a few minutes so I poured her another, then another.

Becca sipped hers slowly and delicately, as a good girl, should.

"I've never had alcohol before, uncle and aunty. It's quite nice, isn't it?"

I held the device in my hand and on my lap now. It had been on the kitchen table but nobody notices a remote sitting in plain sight, now do they?

Holding the button down I said, "You must never drink more than a couple a night, though, Miss Becca. You need to give your body time to become accustomed to drinking alcohol so you don't get drunk and make a disgrace of yourself."

"I understand, uncle," Becca answered politely. "I will sip slowly and be careful."

If you knew the signs it was obvious that the bots had massaged Becca's pleasure centres as she bit her lower lip and straightened up a little.

Raqueda looked from Becca to me in utter astonishment. Previously, any attempt to curb or change Becca's attitude or behaviour resulted in an explosion of cuss words, screaming and the breaking of things.

"Some epiphany," Raqueda said. "Something else must have changed as well!"

It had now been almost 45 minutes since Raqueda had swallowed the nanobots so they would have swarmed all over her brain's pain and pleasure centres by now.

Lifting the device to my lips I said "Activate," clearly.

"Activate? What do you... Oww! Ouch! I... Ouch!"

Almost cross-eyed Raqueda still tried to resist.

"What have...?" She managed before falling off her chair onto her knees in pain.

"I have not done a thing, Raqueda," I informed her. "You, with your snotty money-grubbing ways, have done this to yourself. All I ever wanted was for you to love and respect me for what I did and what I was. But all you ever did was belittle and insult me. So now you are going to serve me with all of your heart for the rest of your sad misbegotten life."

"Like f...," Raqueda managed before groaning in pain again.

Becca knelt before her aunt and held Raqueda's head in her hands. "Be calm and speak to uncle politely, aunty, it will be much easier for you. You will even begin to enjoy obeying like I have, shortly!"

"Like...," was all Raqueda managed this time before sagging even further down and resting her forehead on the linoleum floor.

"Calmly and politely, aunty, please. I hate to see you in such pain." Becca told her patting Raqueda's back.

Taking several deep breaths Raqueda finally managed to calm herself enough for the bots to not be zapping her cerebral cortex and said, "If I may ask, Eric? What have you done to me? To us, I guess?"

I pressed the button down.

"Raqueda and Becca, you will never speak of this to anyone, including me and yourselves, again... "

Raqueda made another attempt to resist.

"I'll scr... OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Fuck!"

Looking at her aunt sadly Becca said, "Calm, Aunty Raqueda! You can't fight it!"

Panting Raqueda forced herself to calmness.

As she had actually made herself calm, this time, the bots rewarded her by flooding her pleasure senses with warm fuzzies. Raqueda jerked, spasmed and came.

"Oh my Gawd," she moaned.

As this wasn't an angry outburst the pleasure nanobots kicked in again. Another orgasm swept over her.

"Isn't that much better, aunty?" Becca asked. "Why don't you try apologising for your rude behaviour to uncle?"

Lifting her head and looking first at Becca Raqueda turned her head toward me.

"I'm sorry, Eric. I've been rude will you forgive me, please?" She said

Raqueda shuddered through another series of orgasms as the bots rewarded her some more.

"I may consider forgiving you, Raqueda," I said in response still holding the button down. "But first you need to crawl on all fours across to me, unzip my flies, take my cock in your hand, and then suck it into your mouth."

"I...," pain flashed across her face. "I will do as you ask, Eric. Please don't hurt me anymore."

"I'm not hurting you, Raquel," I told her. "You're hurting yourself by treating me so disrespectfully. All you have to do is immediately obey every command, request or suggestion I make and you need never suffer pain again."

Pain and pleasure flowed across Raqueda's face one after the other. Pleasure won out, though, as it always does. Give your brain a choice between doing something that hurts it and something that sends endorphins racing through your system it will choose the endorphins every time!

Raqueda crawled across to me fishing my nicely sized 7 in. cock out of my trousers she hesitatingly took the head into her mouth. I groaned at the sight and feel of receiving head from my wife of over 30 years for the first time.

Raqueda started to match my groans as the bots rewarded her for doing what she had been instructed to do.

I didn't want to waste my cum in Raqueda's bitchy mouth just yet, though, so I instructed her to stop.

"Raqueda, you will stand up and remove all of your clothes then kneel at my feet again, please. Becca, you will also strip and kneel beside your aunt."

Both women instantly complied.

I held the button down, "Raqueda, I'm hearing rumours that you and my best friend Roger are fucking, is that true?"

Similarly to Becca's experiences, pleasure followed pain across Raqueda's face as she first tried to not answer then did to relieve the pain.

"We are," She answered me truthfully.

"Do you give him head, Raqueda? I asked.

Raqueda shook her head, "No, I don't like it, it's disgusting!" She informed me.

Giving head, from now on, Ms Raqueda is your favourite thing. Every time somebody cums in your mouth or down your throat or pulls out and cums on or in your face or tits or pussy or ass or anywhere else on you will have an immediate orgasm. Am I clear, Ms Raqueda?"

Raqueda nodded and moaned sensuously as the bots stroked her receptors.

"You will not meet with him again until I say you may, am I clear, Raqueda?"

Raqueda nodded then came as the pleasure bots worked their thing.

"When I say you may meet with him again you will say to him that you want to meet at an inner-city motel because you want to try something kinky, Ms Raqueda. You will have taken 5 pairs of your pantyhose with you to the motel room. Once you have him naked you will tie his hands and feet firmly to the bed with the pantyhose.

You will then go down on him and make him as hard as you can then take the last pair of pantyhose and tie them around his cock and balls as close to his pubic bone and as tight as you can. Am I being clear, Raqueda?"

"Yes, Eric," Raqueda said, "Very clear."

Still holding the button I continued, "After you have his cock and balls tied off you will take off your knickers and stuff them into his mouth. Once he is tied and gagged you will suck one of his testicles into your mouth and then bite down on it very hard. Not hard enough to rupture it, or bring blood, but hard enough for them to bruise badly. Do you understand, Ms Raqueda?"

"Yes, Eric," came the reply.

That will teach the bastard!

"After biting his testicle you will leave the motel and return to me. You will never meet with him, or any other man, without my permission again, Raqueda. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Eric," Raqueda dutifully replied.

I was once more amazed at how quickly and efficiently Doctor Beckham's system changed behaviour!

'Worth it at twice the price!' I thought.

I looked at my two pets. 'Hmm,' I thought. 'What do I want to see first?'

Pushing the button down I said, "Becca, you admitted to 'eating' Inoko's pussy earlier, what do you mean by that, explain, please?"

"I did to Inoko's pussy what she was doing to mine, uncle," Becca answered. "First she licked the entrance to my pussy, which was very nice, so I did the same for her. Inoko then lapped at my clitoris very quickly, uncle. That was when I had my first orgasm. It felt so good I wanted Inoko to cum, too."

"Were you able to make Inoko cum, Becca?" I asked.

Reader, we shall assume I've remembered to push the 'listen' button of the device down in all the needed places from here on, shall we?

Looking crestfallen Becca answered, "I think she was about to when Charlotte interrupted us."

"Why don't you try and see if you can make your aunty cum, instead, then, Miss Becca?" I said to her. "Raqueda, you will allow your niece to eat your pussy and you will learn, with her, how to please another woman. What Miss Becca does to you, you will do to her.

Both of you together, I want you to get into a '69' position on the floor where you are, please."

I had no idea if the 'both of you together' instruction would work, but it seemed to! The two were soon gazing into each other's twats! Raqueda was on top.

Becca went first. She tipped her chin up and poked her tongue out then ran the tip around the entrance to Raqueda's quim. Flattening her tongue out Becca tongued from Raqueda's perineum all the way to her clitoris then circled that delicious pleasure nub several times really quickly before returning to licking the entrance of Raqueda's pussy.

As she was obeying a direct order the bots began to massage and stroke Becca's pleasure nodes and she was soon moaning and groaning as she tongued my wife as well as thrusting her hips up at Raqueda's mouth hoping for Raqueda to return the favour.

Because of the angle the women were at all I could see was Becca from the head down to her nose and Raqueda's ass and pussy plus the back of her thighs so I couldn't tell if Raqueda was obeying the instructions I had given or not.

I assumed by the way she was shaking her head that Raqueda was making one last attempt to resist what was happening to her. She didn't stand a kitty cat's chance in a bear fight, though!

With one final moaned shudder Raqueda tipped her face forward and began to tongue Becca. The bots immediately roared life into and around her pleasure synapses. Feeling the bots stroking, massaging and stoking her pleasure centres Raqueda erupted into an almost cataclysmic orgasm.

Cumming harder than I'd ever seen her cum before she screamed her way through 3 or 4 massive orgasms, the sounds mostly muffled by Becca's cunt as she feverishly tongued it.

Feeling her aunt's soft wet tongue on her vulva, perineum and clitoris sent Becca rocketing into her orgasm. She squealed loudly and squeezed her plush thighs together trapping her aunt's mouth against her cunt.

By the time Becca finished cumming and released her thigh's grip on her aunt Raqueda had almost passed out from the lack of oxygen.

Now that she and her aunt had cum Becca stopped her licking of Raqueda's pussy and, pushing her aunty off her, she returned to a kneeling position in front of me.

Shuddering in post-orgasmic bliss Raqueda slowly dragged herself back to her knees in front of me as well.

I hadn't had sex with anyone other than myself for over 2 years, reader, so as you can imagine, I was harder than trying to do algebra with Roman numerals! The question is this? Do I take my niece's virginity next, or, do I do as I always wanted to do, and fuck my whinging and whining wife in her tight toned ass before making her suck me off?

I knew that I probably wouldn't last very long because I had been masturbating with a wife in the house for 2+ years where the incentive is to cum as quickly as you can so you don't get caught! Therefore, I decided to ease some 'tension' and take out years of frustration by fucking Raqueda's tight asshole.

"Raqueda, you will stand then move over to the kitchen table. Once there you will bend over so that your hips are against the edge of the table and your tits are squished against the table's top. You will then reach behind you and spread your ass cheeks. Once you are in the position I'm going to fuck you in your arse.

Every part of these actions will be a turn-on for you. Being told what to do by me will make you wet, obeying will make you wetter.

Feeling my cock at your asshole will make you want to cum, having it split your ass apart will cause you to orgasm, and, any pain you feel will drive your orgasm to greater heights. Am I clear?"

In answer, Raqueda stood up and assumed the position I had described at the table. She was already writhing and moaning softly.

"Becca, you will kneel between your aunty's legs and tongue her pussy as I fuck her in the ass. You will also lick my balls between licks of Raqueda. If I pull my cock out of your aunt's ass you will take it in your mouth and swirl your tongue around the glans before taking my cock in your hand and guiding it back into your aunt's ass. This will be an extremely erotic act for you and you will experience many orgasms as I fuck your aunty in the ass.

Nod if you understand."

Becca didn't nod.

Sighing I asked, "What is it that you don't understand, Miss Becca?"

"I do not know what the 'glanz' are," She replied.

"Fair enough," I answered. "Swirl your tongue around the head of my cock, then. Now, do you understand?"

"Yes, uncle," was the reply.

She took her place under Raqueda's cunt.

Shuffling I moved up with my legs on either side of Becca to Raqueda's asshole. I looked down to see my niece's face looking up at me as she had tipped her head back to watch me penetrate her aunty. She looked absolutely as sexy as all hell, on her knees beneath me, and under Raqueda's wet cunt, gazing up at me with her pretty face framed by her gigantic tits!

For a moment I considered abandoning my plan to take my revenge on Raqueda by ravishing her asshole and going straight to breaking my niece's hymen. I decided revenge came first!

"Take my cock in your mouth, Miss Becca, please. You need to cover my cock with saliva so I don't tear your aunty's bowel."

Once, Becca, had my cock dripping with her saliva I spat on Raqueda's rosebud. Holding my board stiff penis in my hand I guided the head to the entrance to Raqueda's asshole. As my cock's head touched her starfish Raqueda issued a deep sexy moan and thrust back toward me.

I used my cock to smear some of the saliva around her ring then, holding her hips firmly in my hands, I slowly and relentlessly pushed my cock through her knot and deep into her arsehole.

Raqueda tossed her head back in pain and took a deep breath to scream in agony. Instead, the bots kicked in and she erupted into orgasm. Flip-flopping up and down as the brain recorded the pain of my cock splitting her nether regions wide open, without hesitation or remorse, then the bots overriding this feeling with lashings of euphoria and endorphins.

The deeper into her ass I drove the more pain she experienced, the more pain she experienced the greater the heights of orgasm the bots sent her to.

Too soon for my liking, I was buried in Raqueda's virgin ass.

Holding the 'remote' I said to her. "Enjoy this, my manipulating, cheating, moneygrubbing, bitch of a wife as mine is the first of many 100s of cocks you will willingly take up your tight clacker!"

Raqueda moaned deeply in response.

I pulled out of Raqueda's ass, Becca immediately engulfed my cock with her mouth and swirled her tongue around my glans. Her hips were writhing as if doing this was the most sexually arousing thing she had ever done. Maybe it was, with the bots to drive it!