Trance Ch. 03

Story Info
Their lives are merged by something they can't control.
2.4k words
4.38
6k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a continuation of the previous chapters. It is not necessary to begin from there. Readers can start right away from here. Suggestions, feedback and criticism are welcome.

-----------------

She woke up abruptly from a dream. A dream she never had, wild and erotic. She doesn't know what is happening to her. She never had dirty thoughts as such. She was always a straightforward and respectful woman. It's been two years since her husband passed away. Ever since she was shunned, living alone in an apartment in a big city in South India. She remembers about her husband. Their marriage was a rebellious one. They were shunned by both families so they moved to the city and started living happily. As fate would decide he was taken away from her leaving her alone in the darkness. She never goes out. Always stayed in the blankness of her room. She gets everything she needed delivered once in a week. She never thought about starting to live a new life.

Her bank account would last her for a couple of years. After that she didn't imagine what she would do. She doesn't even know whether she'd last until that. Lately she was having variety of erotic dreams. She was confused and disgusted by those dreams. She would wake up and feel nauseous about it. In such dreams she saw herself being intimate with different men in various positions she'd never imagine she could do. But when the situation arrives, just like how it had been in the dreams, she would feel electrifying turn on. Like how she felt when the cooking gas cylinder guy arrived last time. It's like how something is controlling her mind, dictating her feelings. She doesn't know if her dreams are controlling her reality or was she always in a state of perplexing dream.

-----------------

He knew he was out of control now. He always wanted to be a decent guy. He felt like losing his mind. He imagines every woman he sees doing dirty things. Whenever he sees a woman he finds attractive, a portal to this alternative reality opens up where he will see those woman doing things that will not be acceptable by the reality. Like how he imagined the attractive tall woman he saw in the railway station, how she took off her clothes and began to tease him while people all around her walked without minding her. Thoughts like this always happened to him. But he is not a teenage boy anymore. He was exhausted by these thoughts. He knew he was a sex addict but he couldn't find the point of it. He feels horny the whole day. He masturbate three times a day. If he stops doing it for one day, his mind would begin to feel anxiety and nervousness. He hates himself for doing this everyday.

Every time he do it he can't keep doing it beyond 5 seconds. No matter how much he controls his mind, how much he practice stop and start method, he could not last more than 5 seconds continually. He was so angry with himself. What's the point of having this huge sexual appetite when he could not even last more than 5 seconds, he asked himself. It's like having a glass of whisky drop by drop every minute. It would be amazing to have the entire glass in one sip. It was his big wish, to continually do it beyond 30 seconds. To relish the sensation, to feel the high in having the pleasure continually while imagining his utmost fantasies, to release the knot when his hunger was satisfied. He doesn't know whether he will ever feel that way in his life. He begins to walk to her apartment.

-----------------

She was standing in the balcony looking at the sky. It was a starless night. As if waiting for someone she stood there all alone. She wore a white shirt, her husband's shirt, nothing else. The wind occasionally blew up her shirt as if it wants to see whats inside. She could feel the chillness of the night in her body, more around in her thighs. Sometimes it felt like the wind takes the form of a hand and occasionally smooch the smooth skin of her thighs and buttocks. She felt like someone was grabbing her back smoothly caressing it. She felt goosebumps suddenly. She looked down when she heard the gate open. She couldn't see who it was coming into the building. It might be some other tenants. She never had any visitors. There was nobody to visit her. Right then she heard someone knocking her door. She opened the door to see him standing.

"it's you, why did you come here now?," she asked him.

'I wanted to see you durga. I couldn't go without seeing you one last time,' he said tearing up. she let him in and closed the door.

"I don't know what will happen if the landlord finds you here," said she without looking at him. He came close to her. 'Don't worry I will leave without anybody noticing,' he said. She looked at him inquiringly. She felt a little anger and she didn't try to hide it.

"Why did you come here?," her tone serious and pitched up. "I heard about what you tried to do. Peaking through the bathroom window. Disgusting," she frowned.

He was shivering and words didn't come out of his mouth. At last he took hold of his tongue and said, 'I came to say sorry, to ask forgiveness and go. It was very bad of me to do that. I am really sorry'. He folded his hands. His eyes were tearing up.

He sound really apologetic to her. She shook her head and went to sit on the sofa. The only shirt she was wearing went up a little when she sat down on the sofa. It is only then he noticed that she was wearing only a shirt. Her white creamy legs enticed him. He remembered about the times he had seen her in his dreams. He looked at her. She was smiling, almost cheering. "So, is that really why you come here now?," said she almost teasingly.

'ye...yesss..yes,' words fluttering in his mouth.

"So tell me don't you want to see me before you go? to see me for who I am really," said she smiling devilishly. She couldn't believe what she was saying. She couldn't realize whether this is a dream or reality.

He looked at her, shocked and stunned. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. 'Is this a dream? is this to fool him like how it did a hundred times before?,' he asked himself.

'durga I don't understand what you are saying,' he said reluctantly as if he really didn't understand what she is implying.

She didn't wait anymore. She stood up, begin to unbutton her shirt. "isn't this what you wanted to see Vishnu?," said she coming closer. Throwing her shirt on the floor she walked to him completely naked. Her milk white body contrasting heavily in the LED light. Her soft juicy breasts stayed right where it is supposed to be, not hanging down a bit. He looked down and saw her pubes heavy like a birds nest. She came closer. They were standing too close. He bent his face and his lips touched hers and he knew this was real. This is not a dream, he told himself. He felt the sensation passing through each other when they kissed. He took his hands and touched her buttocks. He felt the softness of her buttocks and he pressed it lightly. Like a sponge ball it pressed and came back to it's old form. He squeezed both sides with all his strength. She felt the pain passing through her behind. Although it was not pain. It was more than pain. She bit her lips and tried to hide a moan. He felt his cock twitching in his pants. He knew how long he would last. Suddenly he was scared. This is the moment of his life and he was scared. 'let this be a dream,' he hoped. Because in his dreams this is where he cums and wakes up. She took his hand and walked toward the bedroom. He knew this is the moment.

-----------------

He entered the bedroom and closed the door. He took his pants off and saw his cock shaking. There was liquid substance flowing around his cock head. He wanted to rub it off with a cloth. But he knew if he touch his cock he would cum. He didn't want to think about. He moved closer to her. She was there at the edge of the bed. She was bent, her foot on the floor and elbows on the bed. She was waiting in that pose expectantly. He touched her shoulder and with other hand pressed her navel area. Goosebumps began to expand in her body.

'Durga, how long has it been?,' asked he. whether he asked about how long has she had sex or about her husband passing he doesn't know.

"don't talk," she shushed him. He felt her hips and then took hold of her breast. He pressed it softly. She swallowed and moved her head. He moved down his other hand between her thighs. He felt the curls and roughness of her pubic hair. As if looking for a diamond in the bush, he searched there with his fingers. Moving strands of hair to one direction he tried to find his way to the opening, to the destination. All this while she was moaning, opening her mouth wide as if gasping for breath. She knew at any time his fingers would find the gem. The anticipation alone made her sweat all over her body and she was beginning to get wet. And then as if by coincidence, at that exact moment his fingers found its way and began to look through inside her.

"ahh vishnu. please," she said gasping. He put one more finger inside her and her body begin to shiver. All this while he tried his best not to touch his cock anywhere in her body. A small touch would make him go, break the dam.

Her wetness made it easy for his fingers to move through. He squeezed her juicy breasts one at a time, feeling the softness of it, he knew he was about to ejaculate. But he didn't care. At that moment he didn't care about himself. He only wanted to make her happy. That is all what he wanted.

'you are a naughty little slut aren't you durga?,' asked he pushing his fingers further inside. She could feel the pleasure leaping inside, waiting to break off. She didn't say anything. She kept moaning. He took away his hand from her breast and spanked hardly in her buttocks. The impact was heavy, the sudden shock of pain in her buttocks made her jump a little. She felt something was flowing in her body. He spanked on her butt cheeks again and it reddened a little.

'tell me that you are a slut durga,' he asked her again with a high pitched voice.

"I am..I am," said she gasping.

'don't you love your husband you slut that you are looking for pleasure from some other man after he died?,' asked he. His confidence was growing. He felt he was in control.

"Please don't talk about my husband," she cried. He felt vicious. He took hold of her neck tightly holding her head. 'tell me I am your husband,' said he.

She didn't say anything. He took his fingers out of her and when the constant flow of pleasure stopped she felt despair. "Please..don't stop," she cried.

'Tell me I am your husband,' he told her holding the fingers which were inside her pussy near her face. She closed her eyes and yearned. "yes..yes.. you are my husband".

He turned her around and kissed her lips. Tears were coming from her eyes and she kissed him back. Both of them devoured each other's mouth. He pushed her lightly on to the bed and laid on top of her. He didn't think about his cock at all. He wasn't worried about how he would bust anytime soon. At that moment all he cared about was to make her happy. She spread her legs to let him inside. It wasn't hard for him to enter. Her wetness was flowing outside and it made his cock slurping inside. He felt the soft warmness around his cock. The tightness didn't bother him, rather it made his cock rock hard. He wasn't scared of busting out soon. He moved his face on to hers and kissed her lips. She smiled at him. He kissed her breasts and put her nipples on his mouth. He rolled his tongue on it and she twitched. He moved down and kissed her navel. He realized he could not wait anymore. He went again and begin to penetrate. He closed his eyes not wanting to feel the pleasure. That would make him cum soon. He tried to keep his mind blank. Going inside her, mechanically, giving her the pleasure. She felt something inside her break, the dam broke, something was flowing all over in her body. She moaned hardly. her lips quivered. All those years of holding was moving away inside her body, spreading all over, then coming together towards her brain. Making her feel the utmost blissful feeling of pleasure. She had cum and feeling the shiver of her body he could not control his mind. He begin to feel the pleasure and he cum inside her.

-----------------

They both hugged each other, caressed and kissed. Their sweaty body rubbing each other. They heard the rain showering outside. Both of them looked at each other and smiled. The rain was starting to pour heavily.

He woke up after the drizzles of rain hit his face and he moved to a shed to hide from the rain at the railway station. She woke up to the sound of the rain. She looked around and he wasn't next to her. They both couldn't realize the reality of things. "Was it happened really? or Was it a dream? did he left in the dark afraid of the landlord or was it all an illusion?," she asked herself. She saw the wetness flowing and the pain between her thighs. It might be real, she hoped it is.

To be continued...