All Comments on 'Trance Ch. 03'

by Dreamsinner

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It's promising

Dear writer ,you are imaginative ...I understand the process of writing and I can say that as you keep writing you evolve and you just become better ...you start getting words for your feelings and you can portray your imagination into sentences, and you are really evolving to become a very good writer ....I wanted to ask your advice ....I also try to write erotica,making the horses of my imagination run and I think that I even write readable stuff but the problem is many a times I feel that I get entangled between reality and fantasy it frightens me, I am in my early 20s plz give me your suggestion,thanks and once again you are really promising .

DreamsinnerDreamsinnerabout 4 years agoAuthor

Hi there fellow reader. Thank you for the appreciative words. I am glad I could try to do better than before. I don't really know what I should answer for your question as I consider myself to be a learner. One tiny trick I do is taking breaks between paragraphs. It calms my mind and clears the route. And once I realize I am going out of hand or become numb, I take another break. I hope you can better yourself to the level you wanted. Once again thanks for the comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamsinner@Dreamsinner
A loner, star gazer, chronic masturbator, dreamer. It's not my tinder profile description. I hope to write good stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trance Ch. 02 Previous Part
Trance Series Info