Tranquil Minds Pt. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
Mistress Carmine finds a location to start her spa.
2.9k words
3.7
10.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/05/2022
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opens and a middle-aged woman comes through it. Her face in shadow by the large floppy brim of her sunhat, but Alyssa made out sunglasses and a smirk.

"Hello dear, may I ask who owns this place?" A powerful voice, like the roar of a lioness.

Alyssa replied: "It's my aunt's, I'm working for her this summer and watching the place while shes away."

The woman frowned. "Well, that's too bad. I was hoping to have business with the owner." Then, she at Alyssa, from head to toe. Alyssa was a brunette girl of medium built. She looked good from her gym regimen she started first year of college; she was currently in her 3rd year. "but you'll do."

Alyssa shook her head. "No, I think we should wait until my Aunts back, like I said, I'm just working her for the sum-"

"Of course, but let me at least show you it. You'll be begging your Aunt to make a deal with me." The women proclaimed as she placed her purse on the counter. It hit down with a thug. She then unzipped the bag and pulled out a small clear bottle, with oily liquid in it.

"Won't you let me, dear?" The women's red lips smiled

Alyssa leaned in closer to see the bottle. "What is it?" As she approached the bottle, she caught a whiff of the smell coming from it, a soothing and calm presence, like wind off a pond's surface. The tension in Alyssa's body release, she felt so relaxed she felt sleepy.

"It's lotion for massaging. Isn't that is what you do her? Besides the tanning."

"Yes." Alyssa replied automatically.

"So, would you let me rub this on you? Just to show you what it can do."

"Yes." She said again, and got up from her seat.

The women smiled. "You'll need to be nude."

"What? No." Alyssa started, suddenly she was alert, awakened from a mental coma. The middle-age women popped the cap off of the bottle and the tropical mists entered Alyssa's nose once again.

"Don't worry dear, you can wear this robe." The women offered.

Alyssa stripped in the massage room, laid face down on the bed then finally pulled a sheet over her butt. "You can come in now."

The women walked in and poured the oil on her hands. Alyssa smelled the aura. The women then placed her hands on Alyssa's calf and massaged the oil in. She moved her fingers in a rhythmic motion down the girls leg. The oil felt cold, but refreshing. Alyssa closed her eyes as the women then travelled to her feet, massaging the soles, then up to the toes. She then went to her thighs, feeling how thick and smooth they are. After she moved up to Alyssa's arm, starting at the hands.

At this point, Alyssa started to notice the feeling in her toes were gone. They were numb. No, it was her whole foot. The feeling spread up her leg, to her ass. The women now throw the sheet that was over Alyssa off, the veil of fatigue lifted; Alyssa gasped. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

The woman placed her hands on Alyssa's ass and felt them. She spread the lotion all over the butt until it was glazed. Extending her fingers and feeling each cheek the women smiled. "Yes, you'll be a very nice slave, obedient and oh, so, happy to serve me."

Alyssa started screaming. "Get away from me! What's wrong with you?" She tried to stand up but realized her arms wouldn't move, he legs wouldn't move. She was immobile.

"Oh." The women finally said. She walked around to the front of the massage table, to where Alyssa could see her. "I just remembered, I think I forgot to tell you my name."

She bent down to Alyssa's face. "Its Mistress Carmine."

Mistress Carmine walked back to where she was and smacked Alyssas ass. "You're now my slave, the first slave in a little idea of mine."

"What are you talking about? Please just let me go." Alyssa cried out.

"I don't think so. Don't worry, you'll love it." Carmine fished through her bag and pulled out a rag. "I promise. Now, just go to sleep." Carmine said as she placed the chloroform over Alyssa. Once again sleep found a way to her, this time she was unable to fight it off. She tumbled into the world of the dreams.

**********

Alyssa's limp body was on the table on her back. Mistress Carmine examined her new slave, and started to think of improvements. She had applied the oil onto the girls front as well as finishing her back, and also added some to her face. The skin now gliced underneath the light about.

Carmine first inspected the bosom of Alyssa, they were round and soft c cups with small areolas. Carmine placed a hand on either and massaged them around. Then she pinched a nipple and pull at it. It instantly became hard.

Next she approached Alyssa's face, and stuck her finger in the unconscious woman's mouth. She bent down and kissed those supple and sweet lips;. After, she got to work. From her car she got her make-up set and started on her new slaves face. She placed light pink lipstick on the girls naked lips, making them look thicker. Then she applied mascara and eye shadow. Then after applying blush and making a few smaller changes, her slave looked beautiful. Like a proper slut-slave.

Before she forgot, she took a black metal band out of her purse and placed it on the neck of Alyssa, and locked the collar. On the agenda next was giving her slave a fresh coat of paint on her nails, light blue for both.

After all of this, Alyssa began to stir. Her eyes wouldn't open though, as much as she tried. Like before, she couldn't move any limbs, but now the mouth too wouldn't operate. She screamed through sealed lips.

"Now slave, you may think all your body is paralyzed, but that's not true. Well for you, yes you're immoble. This oil goes into the muscles and allow another person to operate them. Someone, like me.

Alyssa wanted to believe it was impossible.

"Slave, sit up." Carmine smirked

Alyssa bolted up without any of her own input. She wanted to yell but her body disagreed.

"Amazing, isn't it? Now, kneel in front of me."

The naked college girl did. Alyssa felt the cold floor beneath her knees, she knelt in front of Carmine. The older women brought one high-heeled foot forward. "Take it off."

Alyssa followed command, then with the high-heel in hand she was told to smell it. From the smell she could tell that Carmine wore these along. Feeling the black leather under her naked hand, she could tell it was quality, meant to last and handle wear and tear. She had been wearing them all day, she inhaled the sweat. Finally the order came to put it down.

The woman put her scarlet red big toe up to the level of the girls mouth. "Slave, kiss my toe."

Pleading inside her head for some matter of control, Alyssa was soon disheartened. Her body leaned down, and her lips placed a kiss on the top of the women's toe.

"Freeze." Carmine smirked. Alyssa did.

With her lips planted on her Mistress's big toe, Alyssa knelt and wondered what was going to happen next.

"Very good slave. Put my toe in your mouth." And Alyssa did so, the taste horrified her and the look on Carmine told that she was enjoying very much.

The slave complied. "Worship them." Carmine said.

Alyssa put the foot to her face and licked from heel across sole to toe. The taste was sweaty and gross for her, but her body wouldn't stop. Again and again she licked up the woman's foot. She sucked each toe on each foot, she sniffed in the pungent smell and laid a kiss to the arches.

Carmine grinned at the display of submissiveness. "I'll get you to like the smell and taste of my feet, Slave, don't worry."

Alyssa wanted to cry, she wanted to scream and she wanted to run, instead she continued worshipping her mistress. While she was sucking Carmine's toes, where she tasted the most, she saw between the legs. Underneath the sundress she wore no panties, she was wet and fingering herself. "Oh, you're such a good slave, even if I'm making you be."

She took her foot out of Alyssa's mouth, the girl froze. Carmine instead knelt to Alyssa and made out with her, pulled away: "Oh yeah, kiss me." And so Alyssa did. "Now," Carmine whispered into Alyssa's ear, biting at it gently. "Kiss me down there."

To which Alyssa bent down and stuff her face into Carmines crotch. "Oh slave, its obvious you've never performed cunnilingus before, that fine that's just something we'll have to work on. Also, I can tell your hearts not in it yet, that will change very very soon. Until it does... wait- you need a name. Well you had a name, Alyssa, hmm that won't do. I would use slave, but there are about to be more of you, so you need a name, a pet name! Ally! Yes, a perfect sluts name. Well, let's find somewhere more comfortable."

While Alyssa was unconscious moments ago, Mistress Carmine had closed all the curtains, now only faint orange afternoon sunlight shone through the window. Carmine walked to the front of the spa and sat down on the leather sofa and stuck out her legs. "Kneel down there." Pointing at her feet. From her purse she pulled out her laptop, and started scrolling through it. She stuck out her feet; "Worship while we wait." Alyssa wanted to ask what force, but instead she planted a kiss on the balls of her mistress's feet.

She licked the curves, down to the heel, then sucking on it, then her mouth found its way back up the arches. Carmine was satisfied, with on hand under the laptop she kept masturbating, reaching climax multiple times before Tim arrived.

Tim was a guy who went to the same college as Carmine, he was going into the second year. He was short and slander for a guy his age, his hair black and messy, just above is eyes. He dressed plain and acted normal, Alyssa knew he wasn't under Carmines control.

"You brought the van, Timmy?" Carmine said, like a mother to a son. Alyssa wondered, but shook away the idea. "No Carmine I didn't." He said annoyed, unlike anything a son would respond to a mom.

"Okay, Tim I'm sorry. You brought the machine and the can, right hun? What, is hun too much"

"Yeah I brought the van, the tanning bed should be easy to set up, I got guys outside ready to bring it in. You know where it can go?"

Carmine nodded. "Yes, I have the blueprints to this building, that room over there should fit it. It's a bigger building than it looks like, we'll find plenty of space."

"Okay, but she can't look like that when they come in."

"Oh don't worry about that, I got an idea." Carmine grinned. "We'll just put her in a room," Tim said. "That should work."

"No." Carmine demanded, "Let me handle it." After convincing Tim to stall the workers for a little bit longer, Alyssa went back to the table for some more makeup.

The workers came in after demanding either pay for waiting around, or they were doing their job now. Tim tried to stop them, but they came in anyways. Inside they stopped for a heartbeat, there were two of them.

"Oh, for a moment I thought that mannequin was a naked girl!" One of the men laughed, his associate did too.

"Yes, Ally..." Alyssa was rigid, her legs perfectly still, her arms slightly bent and near her thighs. Carmine had touched her out with some makeup, getting rid of some wrinkles near the joints. She looked like an incredibly high quality figure. She smiled, a big open wide grin and bright eyes. Perfectly serene. "...She's quite life like, I know."

As they worked Alyssa, or Ally as Mistress Carmine now called her, stood on display as the three men brought in a tanning bed into the building. They had cleared out a room in the back and began installing it. Alyssa noiced a lot of technology going into it, much more than regular tanning bed. From the wicked grin on Carmines lips, Alyssa grew worried.

Tim then spent the next hour or so setting the bed, "But whats there to set up?" Alyssa has asked Carmine after she let her speak; it was a mistake. Carmine shot a side eye glace at her, "Ally, I didn't say 'you may now speak' yet."

Ally froze then started muttering some apology, she was glad to have the freedom to move her body and speak when she wanted. Carmine smiled and went over to the now kneeling girl. "Okay fine, I'll let you off the hook this time. Come, Tim's finished. And so he was.. On the side of the bed was a monitor with some text Tim was typing into. "She's ready to go." He said.

"So is she." Carmine smacked Alyssa ass.

Once more Alyssa had the gel placed on her, then she laid down in the tanning bed. Just before she was locked into the bed, Alyssa was given what at first she thought were glasses to protect her from the tanning light, she realized were actually goggles with screen inside. Tim was the one setting it up, Alyssa realized Carmine was gone somewhere else at the moment, she and Tim were alone.

"Tim, right?" She whispered. "Why are you helping her, are you under her control?"

He chuckled. "No, she couldn't put me under if she wanted, I think it's only certain people."

"Certain people, what does that mean? Anyways it doesn't matter, please let me out of here." The girl begged.

"Sorry, but the job pays well and looks good on the resume. Of course this stuff isn't on it, but Ms. Carmine is a great reference, she works at the school I go to. But anyways, that gel only lasts a couple hours. Thats why we have this tanning bed, it soaks the gel into the skin, letting Carmine have control of the body. Then I place that screen and these headphones on you, giving Carmine control of your mind. You're our first, we haven't used this machine on anyone yet. Carmine may try to use it on me, I secured a safety function making sure it won't work on me. Anyways, she coming back and you got to go under."

Alyssa wanted to protest but the headphones blocked out her hearing and the googles blocked her sight, she soon felt the lid close. She was unable to move her mode, the lotions fault, and now a soft and faint sound began playing on her headphones. She felt the heat of the tanning bed. The sound was winding up, she had to listen in closely to hear it.

Suddenly light came to the screen inches from her face, on it an image of a pair of womens feet; Carmine's. "Obey, Worship, Please.": Words displayed in bold font in front, Carmines voice seductively demanding them as she reads them out.

There's music in the background but it fades in and out with the sound effects, forever rising and falling, sometimes seemingly at a constant pace, other times it seems the pace is random. Suddenly Alyssa found herselt paying attention to the words and the voice, its being the easiest thing to focus on.

More words come on:

"MAID, BIMBO, PET, STATUE, DOLL, COW, HYPNO-SLAVE" "You will be whatever I want you to be."

Alyssa tried to fight it off but her head got confused, it was a jumbled mess. Easier to give in, be what her mistress wanted her to be. She lost track of time, fading in and out of trance, until finding she fell and kept falling.

**********

"Hello Mistress, Ally is here and ready to please you." Ally said, the voice faint and automatic. her skin was a shader darker but looked more lively than ever, she had on a light green slingshot bikini. It covered her body from her crotch up to each nipple in a v shape, joining again at her ass. She wore 2 inch platform heels, the same color as the bikini.

"Ally, kneel in front of me and worship my feet."

Ally did as she was told, going onto both knees and lifting her Mistresses right foot up to her nose and inhaling. She then ran her tongue up from the bottom of her arch to the top, sucking on the balls of her feet, then sucking on her toes.

Carmine thought to herself that Ally would be a good slave, make a good secretary and masseuse for their new spa. Of course her slave would have to learn hypnosis in order to convert future employees, but that will come later.

Speaking of new spa, what should be its name. She looks down at Ally, her foot engulfed in the sluts mouth, but Ally's eyes were distant and vacant. Tranquil Minds. Why, that's a great name for the spa.