All Comments on 'Trans Man Bred by Sister's BF'

by benaround16

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is so hot! I need more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's a sexy scenario, but the amount of misgendering by the parents, the sister and eventually the boyfriend takes away from the story. There really needs to be a TW about that in the beginning preamble. The one you have adequately covered the feminine names for body bits, but not the hammered-in transphobia.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Trans stories are so idiotic.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The husband isn’t so smart. If she/he just claims rape and is pregnant then that guy is screwed. He can say whatever she wants about being tricked but he got her pregnant and forced her to have a baby of which he is on the hook for financially. That should be enough revenge on her sister as well since hubby will be broke and in prison.

benaround16benaround167 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, anon. I will make sure to note that upfront if I write something similar in the future!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hey Ben, this is a hot story but I agree with the guy below: pls add a TW for misgendering and impregnation. It’s one thing for a story to be about breeding but pls add that it leads to possible impreg

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot story concept, although the ending felt a bit rushed and sudden. Also, Jay literally rapes Mike in this story, and there was no non-consent tag. There definitely needs to be a TW or at least a tag for rape if you're going to have a rape story outside of the non-consent/reluctance category.

benaround16benaround167 months agoAuthor

Thanks to those who have pointed out the need for new TWs for the story. I have submitted a revised draft to go up for this story, but it takes a few days to process and be updated by the Lit editors. Hopefully the revisions will be up soon.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh my god, this is so hot and twisted; I love it. I’d love to see a continuation of this where Jay gets pregnant. Especially if Melanie can’t. I really dig the family dynamics at play here. And I love how Jay didn’t realize that Melanie was trying to get pregnant and the kinky sex life she’s led.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbenaround16@benaround16
Writing trans erotica, usually focused on gay trans men. New stories or audio posted early to Patreon. Patreon also has monthly exclusive content such as audio versions of stories, sequels, and more improvised masturbation audio ;) There are many tiers so you can give me what ...