All Comments on 'Trans Man Used for Practice'

by benaround16

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KatzCanaryKatzCanary8 months ago

Spitting in the mouth. I don’t know why that is so fucking hot but it is. Great story. Quick and to the point.

Horny_Bitch_BoiHorny_Bitch_Boi8 months ago

Super hot and affirming. Would love to see your take on a trans man giving his first bj but whatever you write I'm sure it will be great!

Vertigo07Vertigo077 months ago

Reading again, and again...and again

benaround16benaround167 months agoAuthor

Loooove reading your comments and thanks to anyone who's sent me a horny email ;) It just makes me more excited to post more things and make y'all cum again and again. My email address is in my profile bio, and you can also find out where to read/listen to more of my work too.

CurtainsBlowingCurtainsBlowing7 months ago

The switch from the timid virgin to the confident dom was great. Riley should make Bryce beg for cock, maybe even force-feminize himself to get Riley worked up.

Wish it were longer so I could enjoy it more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbenaround16@benaround16
Writing trans erotica, usually focused on gay trans men. New stories or audio posted early to Patreon. Patreon also has monthly exclusive content such as audio versions of stories, sequels, and more improvised masturbation audio ;) There are many tiers so you can give me what ...