Trans Puppyboy Gets Bred (st4t)

Story Info
FtM puppyboy "raped" and bred by his trans girlfriend.
1.2k words
4.21
13.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ftmshit
ftmshit
30 Followers

He was laying on a bed, with his hands cuffed behind his back, and a spreader bar separating his ankles. How long he had been laying there, he wasn't sure. His captor just entered the basement, her bare feet sounding against the stairs, agonizingly slowly.

He was staring straight up at the ceiling, when she grabbed the collar he was wearing, the only "clothes" he had on, and yanked his head to the edge of the bed. Her cock was waiting for him, standing at attention, pressed against his lips.

"I think I'll use that sweet little mouth first." She cooed, pressing her hardness against his closed mouth.

"Mm-mm!" He didn't open his mouth, shaking his head. That wouldn't do. She moved her free hand to his hair, tangling her fingers in his locks, and yanking his head back. He gasped, and she shoved herself into his mouth, thrusting in and out.

"Mm-" He barely groaned as his mouth was filled completely with her dick. She bucked her hips, hitting the back of his throat each time. He gagged around her length invading his mouth, but she didn't mind that.

"Mm, good boy. Such a good boy." She moaned, thrusting harder, trying to enter his throat. She did, a few times, cutting off his air for a couple of seconds each time. He gagged as he tried to breathe around her thrusting into his mouth.

He felt her hand trail down his neck, to his chest, down to his stomach and between his thighs, forced open by the spreader bar. "Open those legs for me, puppy." Her voice was so soothing despite the way she was violating his mouth. He couldn't close his legs. She felt his wetness and hard Tdick, and chuckled, shoving two fingers in him and flexing them inside his cunt. "So wet, you must really like this, sweet boy." She cooed, not allowing him to get a word in around her cock filling his mouth. He could only moan helplessly around her as she continued to fuck his face.

Suddenly, she pushed her hips as far as they could go, her balls resting over his nose. But it wasn't like he could breathe anyway, with her dick filling his throat. He gagged and tried to throw his head about in an effort to dislodge her, but he couldn't, not with her free hand holding him in place by his collar and her hips pinning his face to the edge of the bed.

She continued her gentle exploration of his pussy with her fingers, jerking off his little dick with her index finger and thumb. He was starting to get black spots in his vision, when she'd finally had enough of his throat, and pulled out completely, leaving him sputtering and panting, gasping for air.

"Aw, it wasn't that long, puppy." She snickered, dragging him by his collar to position him where she wanted him next. He tried to wiggle away, but he knew there was nowhere else for him to go but where she wanted him to be.

She got onto the bed with him, putting his ankles on her shoulders. She rubbed her dick on his, thrusting against him. He moaned tearfully.

"Please, get a condom!" He begged.

"Aw, but that makes making you carry all my puppies that much harder." She argued. She aligned the tip of her dick along his hole, gently pushing her way in, just the tip. He moaned just at that. "See, you like it."

"Uhhh, no!" He protested, trying to wiggle away, but he couldn't move a single inch of his body with her holding his hips down. "Please!" No use, she thrust in anyway, slowly getting him used to her length before she began pounding his cunt.

He felt her slip out several times, having to readjust herself. "So wet from me using your cute little throat, puppy, I keep slipping out." She cooed softly, finally getting the angle just right to fuck him down into the mattress.

He moaned helplessly while she violated him, overcome by pleasure but also the fear. He wasn't ready to be a dad! But make him a dad she desired, and so she took him for herself.

"You're going to be such a good daddy for my litter." She leaned down to kiss his lips. He moaned into her mouth. "Bark for me, puppy." He kept moaning while she fucked him. "I said bark for me!"

"Ruff!" He barked tearfully, and with that she pulled out, flipping him over onto his back. She dragged his hips up to meet hers, before impaling him on her cock once again, fucking him into the pillows. He could hardly breathe, part from hyperventilating from being fucked so intensely, part from being suffocated by the pillows.

"So good for me, do you like it?" She fucked into him. He could only produce a muffled moan of what was meant to be disapproval from the pillows, but it sounded no different from the moans of pleasure he was already giving her. "Good boy!" She cooed, thrusting in and out of his wet cunt. He couldn't catch his breath. She pulled out again, flipping him over on his back again.

"Ok, puppy, I think it's time to knock you up, and I wanna see your face when I cum in you." She mounted him again, his ankles on her shoulders a second time. He shook his head, stammering out a protest, but she covered his mouth before he could finish stuttering on the first syllable, entering him again. "Don't argue, sweet thing." She cooed, fucking him hard. The disparity from the way she handled him and the way she spoke to him was disorienting.

She moved her hand from his mouth to yank on his collar, pulling his face up to meet hers, kissing him again. She bit his lower lip, and shoved her tongue into his mouth while he moaned at her rough handling. She threw him down again, fucking him faster now. "I'm gonna cum, puppy. I'm going to fill you with my litter." She hissed at him.

"Mmm! No! Please!"

"Argh!" She thrust one final time, finishing in his cunt. He wailed quietly, tears pouring from his eyes from the pleasure. "Good boy." She leaned down and kissed him while he lay quivering on the bed.

-Aftercare, for those interested-

She moved off the bed, picking up a towel from the floor, and raising his hips to put it under them. She watched his pussy for a second to watch the cum dribble from his hole, before she uncuffed his ankles from the spreader bar. "Sit up baby, let me uncuff you." She gave him a little kiss on the lips. He sat up, and let her uncuff his hands, before he laid back down. She laid down beside him, putting an arm over his tummy, and kissing his temple. "Good boy, does that make it all better?"

He moved over onto his side so he was facing her. "Yes, thank you. That was really nice." He gave her a kiss on the lips, before burying his face in her chest. "I need to use the bathroom, but I don't know if I can walk it."

"Babe, it's like, 10 feet. Come on." She giggled, and he giggled back.

"Yes ma'am." He snickered, getting up to use the restroom.

ftmshit
ftmshit
30 Followers