All Comments on 'Transcended'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EmilyMillerEmilyMiller3 months ago

Thanks for taking the challenge and the super creative take on the image 😊 Em

ccitydudeccitydude3 months ago

Excellent. Last two paragraphs were perfect. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

def need more of this

continue flipping the script and have her do him!

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months ago

Very interesting twist. 5-stars!!

DevinterDevinter3 months agoAuthor

@EmilyMiller - It was my pleasure to participate in your little side-quest. This story is like nothing I've written before, and likely not something I will ever write again - but in due time, I want to submit at least one story into all of the "normal" categories, excluding things like chain stories, non-English submissions, the 'How To' category, reviews, as well as illustrations and audio. (unless someone volunteers to do artwork or voice recordings for a story of mine, I suppose!) Basically all of the EROTIC categories, I want to submit a story into. I have to say that I'm dreading the Loving Wives one the most.

djripdjrip3 months ago

And there's a new kink.

Djmac1031Djmac10313 months ago

Her name wouldn't happen to be Lola, would it?

Kink-y indeed.

And I love the immediate self acceptance without guilt or shame.

M_K_BabalonM_K_Babalon3 months ago

I thought about doing this spin, too.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

Very bold and creative.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Great response to his “I’m not gay” comment. Worth 5* for that alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES