Transformation

Story Info
My lover plays a powerful game with me.
1.5k words
3.68
11.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abitclose
Abitclose
12 Followers

Normally I would slip off my shoes when I walked into my house, but my hands were full and instead I walked to my kitchen island and dumped the mail, empty coffee cup, handbag and jacket on the counter. I idly flipped through the mail looking for something more interesting than bills and ads. I stretched my arms above my head and tossed my blonde hair over my shoulders. It had been a long day and I was glad to be home. I was looking forward to a bowl of pasta and a glass of wine, curling up with my dog and watching the hummingbirds conduct their evening flight maneuvers across my garden. A personal note in the pile of mail caught my eye. I lazily scratched the back of my calf with the tip of my stiletto as I slid by finger under the flap. The note written on heavy cream cardstock, read,

Are you ready for our game?

A chill ran up my spine though I could not tell if it was from fear or intrigue. I flipped the envelope over to see if there was anything other than my name beautifully written across the front but there was nothing else. It was at that moment I felt a rush of air behind me and the presence of a person much larger than me. I felt the silk scarf gently cover my eyes as a knot was skillfully tied behind my head. And then I felt his hands reach for mine and firmly guide them together behind my back. A silken cord was deftly wound round my wrists and in a moment I found myself at the mercy of my lover.

He pulled me by the cord steadily so that I didn't lose my balance. Yet walking backwards, blindfolded with my arms behind my back I was quickly disoriented. And because he led me by the cord, I had no human anchor to allay my fear that I would stumble. That fear quickly grew, and I hesitated, only to be pulled more forcefully to where, I did not know. Minutes later the backs of my legs stopped against the bed and a hand on my shoulder pressed down forcing me to sit. The feel of my duvet brought tears to my eyes. Its familiar comfort was welcome as I was now so frightened.

I could feel him move around me and then a metal blade slide up my thigh. I heard the shears cut through my dress from my thigh to my neckline. For a brief moment the tip of the shears touched my throat and when I swallowed hard the blades pressed more firmly into my skin. With two more cuts at each shoulder my dress fell away and I sat at the edge of my bed clothed only in my black lace panties, bra and stilettos.

His hand gently brushed along the side of my face. "Are you frightened?" he asked quietly. I nodded trying to hold a sob inside. "You must answer me when I speak to you. Are you very frightened?" he asked again.

"Yes, yes" my voice caught in my throat as I repeated myself.

"You will be frightened for a little while my love," he spoke as his hand traced a path from my jaw down my neck to the lace of my bra. His fingers brushed along my nipple gently pinching and then releasing me. I steadied my breath. Although he promised fear, his voice provided comfort. I clung to the idea that there would be an end to the fear enveloping me and I just needed to stay calm until the fear subsided.

I felt him loosen the cord from my wrists and heard the hum as the cord was pulled along the bedpost, my arm pulled along with it. Why did I sit so complacently while he adjusted my restraints? He was so gentle and methodical in his movements that I never thought it the moment to fight. And soon both my arms were pulled against the posts and I was a lost soul with only his will to guide me.

I felt him sit beside me and heard a soft clink as he reached for something. I turned my head trying to recognize the sound which I discovered when I felt his hand pull my bra down from my breast and the ice circle my nipple. How long had he been in my house? How long had he prepared for this moment? He moved from one side of my chest to the other circling my nipples until they ached. Next, the ice trailed down my body resting near my navel and then I felt my panties being pulled aside. He slipped the ice inside me. Not just cold, the ice stabbed me in a twist of pain and pleasure. I wished for the pain to last a moment longer, I wished for the warmth of his body to alleviate the pain.

He took the ice, slipped it into my mouth and then leaned over whispering, "Give it back to me." I felt his lips on mine and I slipped the ice from my mouth to his. He was gone for a moment and then kissing me, long and deep. Again I clung to the warmth of his touch which until now had been so fleeting.

I could feel him stand and walk to the foot of the bed. He paused, I assume to savor the sight of me and then climbed onto the bed to lay next to me. I could feel his skin against mine the length of our bodies. He rested his arm across my chest and his leg draped over mine pulling my legs a bit apart.

"I'm going to rape you," he said softly. I shook my head from side to side slowly and again tried to stifle a sob. "Put your legs apart," he ordered. He voice was deep and monotone, like he expected nothing but my total compliance. It took all my will to separate my legs and I could feel his leg pull me, exposing me further. I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment, shame, modesty. His fingers traced down my thigh pulling my legs even further and then sliding into me.

"You're ready for me, aren't you baby?" he growled. He pulled his fingers from me and smeared my mouth with my own wetness. "You're ready for me to slide my cock into your wet pussy. You're ready for me to take you. I'm going to come inside you."

I could only nod and bite my lip. I felt his thumb pull my lip from my teeth and then he kissed me sucking gently. "Don't hurt yourself my darling, that job is reserved for me." He kissed me again, this time sucking more forcefully and then catching my lip between his teeth. I moaned into his mouth. He kissed down my neck and to my breasts, taking a nipple, sucking and then tugging with his teeth. There was an electric shock that went from his mouth straight to my pussy, making it ache with desire for him. My fear started to ebb, replaced by a longing to have him inside me. I wanted to run my hands across his skin, to pull his mouth to mine, to roll my body to his but all of this was prevented by my restraints. He could see how his touch, his breath, his smell and his voice created this conflict within me.

"You must surrender, you know that," he said. And with that he rolled onto me and with a single thrust he was deep inside me.

"Oh!" I cried as my body curled to his, my forehead pressing to his chest, my shoulders pulling toward him as my hands remained pinned to the headboard. He held himself inside me as he pulled my legs up, allowing him that much deeper into me. He fucked me and as wet as I was, as much as my body responded to him, tears rolled from my eyes as I felt my body betray my fears and I built towards climax. My mouth sought his and I moaned as our tongues met. His long strokes became more insistent.

"No, no, no," I cried to myself. My protests seemed to drive him on and I could feel him fervently driven to pound me harder and deeper than before. My orgasm came like a train rolling over me, so much more powerful than I could fathom. I cried out as it enveloped me and my body shook, my legs gripping him to me. I felt him then coming with me. He growled into my ear as he came and I held tightly wanting him to savor every moment. I felt him reach above me, freeing my hands from their restraints. I pulled me arms to my chest and he wrapped his arms around me, holding me to him. I rested my cheek against his chest. The fear was gone and in its place was trust. I slept.


Abitclose
Abitclose
12 Followers