Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The winch in the ceiling groaned and lifted the unconscious woman toward the ceiling. The motor whined as the winch slid sideways on its track and dangled Christine over the open top of the transformation tube.

Then it lowered her down into the pink fluid an inch at a time.

A mechanical arm reached down, placed the breathing mask over her face, and fastened it in place before she was submerged completely.

"SlutzNet, what was the issue with her breathing tube before?" Demona asked as she consulted her tablet.

"A failure in compressor 118. It has been replaced, Doctor," the computer said.

Sugar smiled at her.

Demona continued to look at her tablet.

"Are we going to be angry all night?" Sugar asked.

"I'm considering it."

"Demona..."

"Don't Demona me," she said as she pointed the tablet at Sugar. "You're coming off the rails. You were a borderline psycho a minute ago, Boobs."

Sugar rolled her eyes. "It was just a little fun. All this fuss over a human."

Demona gritted her teeth. "Make her forget it."

"I will."

"Now, goddamn it! You erase that fucking trauma right now, Sugar."

Sugar sighed and turned toward the tube.

The butt plug tentacle had already wriggled up from the bottom of the tank and invaded Christine's rectum.

Sugar licked her lips as the dildo tentacle swam up like an eel and slipped into the woman's pussy.

Sugar laid her hands on the clear glass walls of the tube. She reached beyond the glass with her mind. Even in sedated sleep, Christine's anxiety had elevated her heartrate and blood pressure.

Am I a psychopath? Sugar thought. It had been fun terrifying Christine. She couldn't help seeing humans as... something less.

Okay, Christine, Sugar thought. I'm only doing this for Demona, not for you. I don't like it when she's mad at me.

Sugar pushed with her mind and blew away the anxiety like a warm summer breeze. She felt Christine's heartbeat slow, felt her blood pressure drop. "We took things away, I know," Sugar whispered. "But we're giving you things you can't possibly imagine. Not yet, anyway. But, you will."

Christine's mind stopped worrying and instead focused on the dual penetration of the butt plug and dildo.

Sugar smiled. "That's right. Not so bad, huh? When you wake up? Everything is going to be wonderful."

She closed the connection and felt Demona's hands on her waist. The doctor kissed the back of her neck.

Sugar laughed. "How do you know I did anything? Hell, I could have filled her dreams with nightmares."

Demona reached around with her right hand and showed Sugar the tablet.

"I may not be a mind controlling White Witch? But I am a doctor."

The tablet showed a slightly fast heartrate but a normal blood pressure.

***

Ithaca Bus Station

Adam walked into the restroom with Candy Kisses in tow.

"Holy... crap," Adam whispered.

It really was unisex... well, mostly it was just sex.

There were six stalls, and they were full - two people to a stall. Moans and thumps came from each one.

"We used to have gloryholes, but I think the larger stalls are much better," Candy said.

"Glory what?"

Candy giggled and her chest bounced. "You're adorable, Adam." She motioned toward the far wall. "Pee away."

A line of urinals extended down the far wall.

"I... don't know if I can. Maybe if you waited, you know, outside?"

Candy looked perplexed. Then she smiled. She reached out and grabbed the front of his jeans. "I gave you wood! Guys can't pee right if they have wood. There are valves inside there that open or close depending on whether you're cumming or going." She smiled expectantly.

Adam stared from her hand on his crotch up to her face.

"Get it? Cumming or going? Funny, right?"

Adam nodded and looked back down at his crotch.

Candy blinked. "I'm going to make you cum from touching your junk through your jeans, aren't I?"

He looked miserable. "Yes. I'm pretty sure you will."

She pulled her hand away slowly. "I'm gonna wait over here till you can pee. Sound good?"

"Yes."

"Okey dokey." She turned and skipped away on her heels.

***

Adam stood in front of the urinal and pissed on the ceramic. This absolutely could not be happening. Women didn't just come up to you in a bus station and offer you a blow job. They sure didn't back in Roxbury.

And, hookers didn't look like Candy Kisses - at least they didn't on television. There was something... innocent about her.

He zipped up and flushed.

Adam turned to find himself looking once again at Candy's breasts. Somehow, she had managed to sneak up behind him on those crazy heels.

She smiled down at him and then lowered herself down on her haunches.

Candy spread her legs and the pink mini-dress rode up her thighs, exposing her very pink and very wet pussy.

Adam swallowed.

She kept her eyes on his. "Adam, I've learned that the best way to approach a shy, sensitive boy such as yourself is just to take charge of the situation."

"What? You mean in here?"

Candy slid his zipper down. "Yes, Adam. Right here, right now."

She eased her slim hand into the gap. "Boxers. Good boy. Healthier for the testicles." Then her eyes bulged. "Golly..."

She turned her head sideways as her fingers closed on his girth. "Wow... um, are you transformed?"

"Huh?"

She continued to fish in his shorts as she looked up into his eyes. "Trans... never mind. If you were, I'd already know." She pulled him free of the boxers.

His cock extended down the inside of her arm almost to her elbow.

"Ten inches," Candy giggled. "I'm good at measuring guys, but usually I can measure 'em with my palm. Not that size is a big deal. I mean it actually is a big deal, and I don't mind telling you that because, well, let's face it, you're big for a human."

"Human?"

"Did I say human? I meant you're big for a midwesterner," Candy said. She smiled and stroked him.

Adam moaned. "Wait... what if somebody sees us?" He was leaning on the wall beside the urinal as Candy stroked him.

She giggled. "If they do? They'll probably whip out a camera and shoot a porno. Wanna see me do a magic trick?"

"Huh?"

"I'm going to make your dick disappear." And, with that, she slid the head of his prick into her mouth and swallowed him to the balls.

"Oh, God!" He felt like he was going to cum immediately - he had a horrific vision of Candy gagging like Dawn Huntley back in Roxbury.

He groaned as Candy squeezed the base of his cock hard and with the other hand gently pulled his balls down and away from his crotch.

She slid her mouth off his dick but tongued the head. "I can help you last, but, don't worry if you jizz, I can get you hard again lickety split." She resumed sucking while maintaining the grip with her hands.

Adam sighed and leaned back farther on the wall. He gingerly put his hands on her blonde and pink hair.

She nodded her approval as she moved up and down on his cock.

Adam smiled and began guiding her head with his hands. It was amazing! Dawn Huntley hadn't been able to get more than four inches of his length in her mouth.

Candy Kisses took all of him on each stroke.

She slid her mouth off him and then turned her face to the side. She moved down his length, tonguing the underside of his cock and slathering his balls before engulfing his manhood once more and taking him to the hilt.

"Candy, Jesus, that is so good."

She giggled with his cock in her mouth and Adam almost came.

***

Adam's mother, Evelyn, paced back and forth looking at her cellphone. "Where is he?"

She wasn't waiting on his call back in Roxbury as Adam would have expected.

Adam's mother's real name wasn't Evelyn Price. Her full name was Mistress Evie Price di Morpheus, and she was pacing the basement hallway of Bull's Brothel not a block from the Ithaca Bus Terminal.

"He's a nineteen year old boy in a strange town. He's probably checking out the sights," Dr. Allen Thompson said.

She squeezed past Allen's twelve foot tall form and continued pacing. "That's precisely what I'm afraid of."

"He can take care of himself. He's your kid and Eric's..."

She spun around on her heels and put her fists on her hips. "That's the other part of what scares me. We all know what Eric would be doing on his first night in a strange town."

Allen grabbed her as she passed and pulled her down into his lap. "He's growing up, Evie. You have to accept that. He has..."

"Allen, if you say he has a destiny? I swear, I will use your nuts as soccer balls."

Allen laughed and kissed her. "He will be fine."

She sighed and laid her head on his massive chest. "Maybe I should just walk over to the bus terminal and make sure he called an Uber like I told him..."

"And, if he sees you?"

"He wouldn't recognize me," Evie said. "My wrinkles are gone, my hair's red again..."

"You have boobs like volleyballs."

She laughed.

"An ass like two baby bulldogs fighting in a sack," Allen said. "Legs like Cyd Cherise."

"You really think I have legs like Cyd Cherise?" She asked and smiled.

"Combination of Cyd Cherise and Ann Margaret."

"Oh, I love you." She sighed. "You do realize only people as old as us would get those references, right?"

"You think you're old? I almost said Betty Grable. I modernized it for you."

She kissed his huge face and got to her feet.

"Evie, I'm serious. He might recognize you. You are his mother."

"I know. I'm just going to go upstairs and watch the street. If he's walking instead of taking the Uber like I told him? I'll kill him."

***

Adam had slid down onto the floor and leaned his head back on the wall.

Candy was on her hands and knees lowering her lips up and down on his cock.

The woman had a sixth sense about his approaching orgasm. Each time, she did the trick with her hands and the urge passed.

When he finally did cum? It was going to be biblical.

He barely noticed when the bathroom door opened.

"There you are!" A man said.

Candy pulled free of Adam's cock. She licked the tip and waved it toward the man. "Look what I found!" She winked at Adam. "Adam, this is my Whorema... um, boyfriend! My boyfriend, Sanjay Amal."

Adam blinked and looked up at a towering Indian man bulging with muscles under his red track suit. "Oh, fuck. Mister, I didn't know she was spoken for."

"Sure ya did," Candy said. "I told you my Whoremaster... I mean boyfriend got my lips made all puckery plump, remember?"

Adam turned pale. The man in the track suit outweighed him by at least two hundred pounds of pure muscle.

Sanjay laughed. "Relax, kid. Candy and I have a... progressive relationship." He turned to the side and drew a thin girl with brown hair into the restroom. "I found something too, Candy."

Candy turned and smiled at the girl.

"This is Mary. She was waiting on a taxi out front to take her to the college. I... convinced her to spend a little time with me instead." The girl was wearing a short black skirt and a white blouse.

Her eyes were half closed.

Sanjay caressed her face, and she licked his fingers.

"Mmm, maybe the four of us should play?" Candy giggled.

"My thoughts exactly," Sanjay said.

"Uh, wait a second..." Adam stammered.

Candy just winked and took him to the balls again in her tight throat.

Sanjay stripped off his sweatshirt, revealing the physique of a Mr. Universe competitor. "Might as well forget it, Adam. Once Candy gets your cock in her throat, you're committed. Trust me, I know." He pushed down his sweatpants.

What was revealed was not a cock so much as a fence post made of flesh.

There was a plastic bag attached by an elastic band to the apple sized head of his flaccid cock. He reached down and removed the bag.

A flow of precum oozed from the tip onto the floor.

"Oh, hell no," Adam said as he tried to dislodge his cock from Candy's throat.

Sanjay laughed. "Easy there, slick." He hefted his stiffening cock. "This is for the lady. You're safe."

Candy pushed Adam's hips back onto the floor and continued sucking him.

Mary stared sleepily at Sanjay's cock. "N... No... that's... too big. Smaller. They're s'posed to be smaller. Pictures... I've seen pictures... you'll hurt me."

Sanjay put his big hands on the woman's temples. "Shh, no. No, love. I will not hurt you. I am so gentle - I'm the gentlest lover you'll ever know. I know it's your first and I would never hurt you."

Her first? The girl was a virgin! Adam looked at her - she was no older than he. Probably the first time she had been away from home.

She almost looked drugged.

"You... don't have to," Adam said.

The girl looked at him. "I... don't have to."

Sanjay stared back and forth from Mary to Adam.

Sanjay turned a little, so her view of Adam was blocked. "But you want to, don't you? You want me to make love to you, don't you?"

Mary smiled sweetly. "Yesss! Make love to me, Sanjay!"

Sanjay glanced nervously toward Adam. He took the bag that had been catching his precum and held it to Mary's lips. "Head back."

Mary's head lolled back.

He poured the clear precum into her mouth.

Mary convulsed in his arms. She threw her legs wide apart, and liquid spurted onto the floor.

Sanjay smiled and lifted the front of her skirt exposing her now soaked cotton panties.

Mary blinked and smiled at Sanjay. "Wh... What happened?"

"You orgasmed."

She looked down at the floor. "I... think I peed."

Sanjay laughed and put her on her hands and knees. He pushed the back of her skirt up over her buttocks.

Her blouse he was less careful with - he grabbed the open neck and ripped it open, sending the buttons bouncing along the tile. The fabric came away in shreds. The bra he ripped in two.

Through it all, Mary looked to be in a trance.

Kneeling behind her, Sanjay curled his fingers in her brown hair and pulled her head back. "Let me show you something, darling."

Mary was on all fours directly behind Candy.

Candy pulled Adam's cock from her mouth and smiled at him. "You're going to love this."

She reached back and pulled the hem of her minidress over her buttocks, exposing herself completely.

Sanjay smiled. "Have you ever seen anything so beautiful, Mary? See how her pussy is so pink and wet?"

Mary blinked and shook her head. "No... no, I don't do that."

Sanjay gasped in mock astonishment. "How silly. All girls do this, Mary. Don't you watch porn?"

Candy giggled and deepthroated Adam's cock again.

Mary sighed. "No, we don't all..."

"Yes. All girls like girls. Say it, Mary."

"All... girls like girls..."

"Again."

"All girls like girls."

"Again," Sanjay said. He was slowly pushing Mary forward.

Adam realized he was holding his breath. He gasped for air and involuntarily grabbed Candy's hair and pushed her down on his cock.

"All girls like girls," Mary said as she inched closer and closer to Candy's buttocks.

"Show me how all girls like girls, Mary," Sanjay whispered.

"Don't... know how," Mary whispered.

Adam was becoming convinced the girl was talking in her sleep. How was Sanjay doing this to her?

Sanjay reached over her and touched Candy's pussy.

Candy moaned around Adam's cock.

"Just kiss right here," Sanjay whispered.

"I..."

Sanjay held his finger in front of Mary's eyes. It was slick with Candy's juices.

Mary stared at the finger crosseyed.

Then Sanjay pushed his finger into Mary's mouth.

Mary convulsed and cried out.

It took a few seconds for Mary to recover. Then she smiled and began to pant like an animal.

Sanjay touched the back of Mary's head and she lunged forward, burying her face in Candy's pussy.

Candy released Adam's cock and cried out. "Ooo! I'm her first! I'm the first girl she's ever gone down on. God, I'm going to cum!"

Adam couldn't take any more. He reached for his own cock so he could jerk off.

Candy hissed and slapped his hand away. "No! I'm gonna do it... just... give me a minute." Her high, sweet voice was gone. It had turned into the sultry, sexy voice of a porn queen. "Mmm, Sanjay, she's going to make me cum!"

"All over her face, baby. Dose the little virgin good."

Dose? Adam was confused. How were they doing any of this?

Candy screamed and her buttocks shook.

Mary grabbed Candy's waist and held on tight. Then she began to scream as another squirting orgasm took her.

Sanjay sat back on his haunches and smiled. "That's it. Swallow what she gives you, Mary. Drink it all down. You'll be ready to play all night."

Mary sounded like a wild animal. She raised her head from Candy's pussy with a look of demonic glee. Then she grabbed one of Candy's ass cheeks in each hand and spread them apart.

Adam craned his neck to see as Mary drove her tongue into Candy's asshole.

Candy cried out and laughed. "Yeah, such a good girl. You're gonna make a good whore, Mary."

Candy looked at Adam and smiled.

He licked his lips and put one hand on her head as he guided his cock back into her mouth.

She immediately began sucking him again.

Sanjay grabbed Mary's panties in both hands and ripped them in two.

The woman responded by arching her back and spreading her thighs while she noisily slurped Candy's sex.

Sanjay stood up and picked up his track suit pants. He pulled out a foil packet - it was shaped like a condom packet but, not surprisingly, it was easily as thick as a deck of cards.

He ripped the foil and pulled out a rubber big enough to easily stretch over Adam's arm.

Sanjay began rolling it up the length of his cock.

Then he knelt behind Mary. He held his cock by the base and rubbed the tip up and down her pussy lips.

Mary turned her face toward him, her lips, chin, and cheeks slick with Candy's pussy juice. "No... oh, God, no! You'll ruin me!"

"Shh, relax, love. Remember, I told you I won't hurt you. Trust me, Mary," Sanjay said.

The girl's eyes fluttered shut and she smiled. "Trust... you."

He gently guided her face back to Candy's pussy.

"She's a virgin. Shouldn't... you let her first time be special?" Adam asked.

Candy paused her blowjob.

Sanjay stared at him in disbelief. He squinted at Adam. Then he squeezed his eyes shut and rubbed them. "How are you doing that?"

"Doing what?" Adam asked.

"How are you...? I'm strong. You shouldn't be able to..."

Candy took Adam's cock out of her mouth and began kissing the shaft. "She... wants this... Adam."

"Yeah, I know, but... somehow you and Sanjay are making her want this."

Candy stopped kissing his dick. "That's silly, Adam. Nobody can make someone want something."

Sanjay chuckled. "Look, kid. Mary's first fuck is going to be very memorable."

Candy laughed. "Yeah, it will. You talk too much, Adam." Then she engulfed his cock.

"Fuck," Adam groaned. There was something wrong with this... all of this. But, he was only human. The sex machine devouring his rod was taking away his ability to reason.

Sanjay put his huge left hand on Mary's small waist while he guided his cock into her pussy with his right.

"Aiggh!" Mary screamed as the god cock stretched her open. "I can't! I can't!"

"Shh, it's okay. This is all your body can take... for now. I won't give you any more. Just stay still for a moment."

Her whole body shook.

Through half-closed eyes, Adam could see that Mary was biting her lower lip. Then she began to moan.

Sanjay was fucking her slowly. He gently pushed her face back into Candy's pussy.

It was only then that Adam noticed there was a line of people staring at them from the bathroom entrance.

***

Evie had exchanged pacing back and forth in the basement for pacing back and forth in the building entrance.