Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to try? Be my guest - just call outside the dorm so they don't grab me and Crumb when they drag you off to slap a pair of DDD's on your skinny frame."

***

"Am I in trouble?" Candy Kisses asked. She was sitting in a conference room on Sublevel Three of Stallion's.

The only other person in the room, Sugar Tits, sat across from her. "No! No, Candy, you are not in trouble. I promise you."

Candy smiled weakly and sat with her hands clasped on her lap.

"Candy, the man you were with in the bathroom..."

"Adam. He was really cute."

"I'll bet he was. Did you get Adam's last name?"

Candy bit her lower lip. "Hmm, yeah. It was Rice... or was it Bryce? Ooo, Brandeis maybe?"

"Sanjay says you were fine until you were with this Adam?"

Candy shrugged. "Naah, I think I was feeling loopy before I gave him a blowie."

"Define loopy," Sugar said.

"I don't think it's right for us to transform people against their will anymore. We should ask them nicely and tell them all the wonderful things that come along with transformation, then they will most likely beg us to put them in a transformation tube." Candy shrugged and giggled. "It just popped into my head earlier today. Before Adam... Zeiss? Fleiss? Sorry, Mistress, I'm a bubble brain."

Sugar stared into the girl's eyes. "Candy, honey, are you lying to me?"

Candy blinked her big, doll like eyes. "Golly, no, Mistress Sugar Tits. I would never lie to you. I know the hierarchy: I'm a Street Whore and I have to obey White Witches and Whoremasters." She giggled. "All except Sanjay, on account of he's my forever and ever partner and I pretty much have him wrapped 'round my little finger. Not that Sanjay would ever order me around anyway because he's the most wonderful man I've ever known."

Sugar leaned forward. "I'll tell you a secret."

Candy leaned forward too and giggled. "What?"

Sugar looked both ways. "I lie sometimes. Sometimes a lie is necessary. You might need to spare someone's feelings, for instance. Mostly, I lie if I have to so that bad things don't happen. Do you lie to keep bad things from happening too, Candy?"

Sugar watched the Street Whore's perfect face.

And, there it was: a momentary flash of guile, an instant of slyness.

It was gone just as suddenly as it appeared. "Golly, no. I would make an awful liar, Mistress."

Sugar leaned back and smiled. Then she stood up and embraced the girl in her chair. "Whatever you're doing? You have a reason," Sugar whispered. "You're Whore Caste, and, if there's one thing in this world I trust? It's us. All of us. I'll tell Sanjay that you won't help transform people who are unwilling anymore."

"Thank you, Mistress," Candy said.

"But, one thing, Candy? You mustn't tell anyone else about this, okay? The Church isn't going to be happy if they find out. So this has to be our little secret, agreed?"

Candy smiled. "Agreed."

Sugar kissed her cheek.

***

Sugar stood beside Demona and waved to Sanjay and Candy as they left via the elevator.

When the doors closed and the mechanism began to whir, Sugar pressed the Down button. "Her lab work was normal?"

Demona nodded. "Perfect condition. All her levels were correct. I concur with Dr. Thompson: no physical abnormalities."

Sugar sighed. "She lied to me. Lied to my face with barely a blink."

"You're sure?"

"Yes. I may not be able to read a transformed mind, but I've learned enough to know when someone is lying. The question is: why did she feel she needed to lie to me?"

Demona raised an eyebrow. "White Witches are the people most likely to force a transformation. You are perverters, brain scramblers - if she's regained some of her will? She might see you as..."

Sugar completed Demona's thought. "The enemy."

Demona nodded. "It tracks."

"Find anything on the bus station cameras?"

"Yes." She handed Sugar a printed photo.

In it, Candy Kisses was walking into the restroom with a tall, lanky boy in jeans and a leather jacket. The boy's face wasn't clear.

"Is this the best image?"

"Afraid so," Demona said.

"Has SlutzNet run a facial recognition?"

Demona pursed her lips and stared at the elevator doors. "No, I didn't ask."

"Why not?"

"Look, Red, we tell the AI to track this kid, the AI is going to tell Havana."

Sugar hissed out a breath. "Demona, we can't just let this go..."

"I'm not saying we should. I just think we need to handle this ourselves for awhile. Maybe we shouldn't even talk to Maria about this yet..."

Sugar's mouth dropped open. "Demona! Okay, Havana, fine - I can see holding back from them. But, Maria?"

Demona held the picture back up to Sugar. "Tall, lanky, brown hair... wears a leather jacket... named Adam?"

Sugar stared at the picture and then burst into laughter. "The 'Adam' being described in the transformed 'visions' is a living god who can bend time, who can deflect bullets. He can fly. He's..."

"Older?" Demona asked. "Sugar, honey, the untransformed? They get older, or have you forgotten? This boy dumped his jizz down a Street Whore's throat and gave her back her conscience. No White Witch, no Mother Superior or Bishop can do that, Sugar."

Sugar looked at the picture and chuckled. "I'm sorry, Demona, but this just looks like some hick kid from bumfuck to me. Candy Kisses thought he was cute, but he's no god."

***

Ithaca College

Day Two

8:00 AM

Adam walked along the brick sidewalk to his first class. He had slept fitfully. He still wasn't sure how much of the story Lewis and Crumb told him that he actually believed.

But, seeing was believing to a certain extent: Sanjay had done something to Mary, of that he was certain. Drugs maybe, but mind control? That just didn't seem possible.

His 8:00 class was in the Medical Sciences Building. Human Sexuality 101 was a required class for all freshmen, and Adam had drawn the 8:00 AM slot.

Along with Rachel "Crumb" Schwartz, who stood outside the building in another mangled white blouse with safety pins, black short-shorts, black fishnets with multiple rips, and yet another pair of heavy looking Doc Martin boots. There was a spiked black and silver collar around her small throat.

Her makeup was heavy and black like a mask across her eyes. Her brown-green eyes sparkled in the dark sockets.

A pink bow in her hair completed the somewhat insane ensemble.

Adam smiled as he walked up to her.

"Eyes down. Check out the legs. I have no boobs," Crumb said as she struck a pose on the steps. She thrust out her flat chest and her braless nipples were outlined under the white blouse. From the silhouette, they were pierced, most likely with the same ever-present safety pins.

"You are... a very strange person, Crumb."

She laughed. "I'll take that as a compliment. I call this style neo-early eighties punk, not glitzy like Debbie Harry, not pop star like Madonna, more like if Sid Vicious was a transvestite with a pain fetish."

"I think you look great."

"Really?" She asked and batted her eyelashes dramatically.

"Yes, I do."

She put her arm around his waist as they walked into the building. "You and I are going to be great friends with benefits."

Adam laughed and shook his head. "Sometimes I don't know how to take you, Crumb."

"Seriously. You should take me seriously. We're going to bed, cowboy. Just don't fall in love with me, 'cause I'm spoken for."

Human Sexuality 101 was in the main auditorium of the Medical Sciences Building - an amphitheater within the building that could easily seat 500 people.

Adam and Crumb settled into seats near the middle.

At the bottom of the auditorium, there was a stage with a large table, a speaker's lectern, and two huge video screens in the back.

"Could you find the book for this class?" Adam asked. "I bought all my books online, but I couldn't find the book for this one."

Crumb shook her head. "No. Maybe there isn't..."

A girl was walking down the stairs beside them in a short skirt and heels. She had a canvas bag over her shoulder. The girl began handing out books. "Take one and pass the others across, please."

Adam looked at the book: 'Your Body as Sexual Playground by Dr. Lorraine Love.' On the back was a headshot of a pretty blonde woman.

"I think this must be the textbook," Crumb said with a giggle.

"Jesus," Adam whispered.

The lights lowered slightly in the auditorium and music began playing over the speakers. A bass guitar was soon joined by drums and KISS started singing 'Calling Dr. Love'.

Crumb laughed. "Oh.My.God." She pointed to the book. "Dr. Love. Get it?"

The lights came up and a tall blonde woman in a red blouse and black leather skirt danced across the stage and up to the lectern. She was in her late thirties with an hourglass figure and huge breasts.

She reached the microphone and then burst out laughing. "I know. It's corny. I'm sorry. I just can't help myself. I promise that I will only subject you to my theme song once per semester. In case you're wondering I'm Dr. Lorraine Love, and this is Human Sexuality 101."

Her blue eyes seemed to glow as she scanned the room.

Adam frowned. He looked at Lorraine Love's eyes on the back of the book. She had green eyes in the picture, not bright blue. He recognized the eyes. He had seen them before, he just couldn't remember where.

Dr. Love stepped away from her lectern with the microphone in her hand. The screens behind her lit up with the words 'HUMAN SEXUALITY 101'. "How many of you have heard the other names for this class? Show of hands? Yeah, what have you heard? Have you heard... Porking Program?" The class started laughing as HUMAN SEXUALITY 101 became PORKING PROGRAM. "Ooo, how about... Cunnilingus Class?"

The students laughed louder as the screens changed again.

"How about... Humping Hour?"

Adam and Crumb laughed.

"Or, my personal favorite... Fucking for Dummies?"

She waited for the students to stop laughing. "Yeah, we're here to talk about sex - frankly and without inhibitions. Why are we doing this? Why is Ithaca College taking Mommy and Daddy's money and teaching you how to be pervs?" She looked around the room. "It's simple, really. Today is Monday, the first day of your first semester of college. For most of you, this is the first time you have lived on your own, and, most of you, before the week is through? Most of you are going to have sex. So, you should know how - I realize most of you aren't virgins, but most of you aren't experts. By the end of this class, you will be. So, we're going to talk about sex: why we have sex, the history of sex, and, at the end of today's class? We might have a little show and tell."

***

Professor Emily Baxter stood in her classroom and inspected her props for this morning's World History 101 class. "Brian, have you seen my Magna Carta replica?"

Her graduate assistant knelt by the desk. "Right here." He placed the fake parchment on the desk beside her replica Guttenberg Bible.

"Thanks." She took a step back and surveyed the display. She nodded and smiled. "Very nice."

"I like it," Brian Simms said.

She continued to nod. Then she shook her head. "It's boring. I'm boring. History is boring. No. No, history is not boring. This stuff is boring."

"It's not boring, Emily... Professor Baxter, sorry."

She pushed her plastic glasses back up on her nose. "God, I really wish I was like Dr. Love, you know? She has them eating out of the palm of her hand."

"It's... the subject. Sex Ed is an easy sell."

"It's not just that. It's her. It's the... fuck it, it's the boobs."

Brian laughed.

"If I had her boobs, they'd pay attention."

"I like your boobs," Brian said. Then he went pale. "I... I didn't mean... Uh, shit, professor. I didn't mean that I like your boobs, I meant that your boobs are very nice. Not that I like like them."

Emily laughed. "Stop. It's okay. I know what you mean. And, thank you."

The door to the classroom opened.

A tall man with curly black hair and a beard stepped inside. He was wearing a silk suit.

Behind him, a woman who was even taller stepped in as well. She was wearing a long, black jumpsuit that accentuated her curves. She closed the door behind her.

She wore dark sunglasses.

Emily stared at her - there was something about the length of her body. She seemed out of proportion... disturbingly so.

"Professor Baxter?" The man asked.

"Yes, may I help you?"

"My name is Dr. Eric Morrison. I'm from the University of Havana." He turned to the side and nodded toward the long woman in black. "This is my associate, Dr. Lilith di Morpheus. I was wondering if I might have a moment of your time?"

"Umm, well, I'm actually preparing for my next class..."

"Oh, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. With your permission, I'll be teaching your class today."

"Excuse me?"

Lilith took off her sunglasses, revealing blue eyes with the vertically slitted pupils of a snake.

Emily stumbled backward.

Lilith turned and closed the small blinds that covered the window in the top of the door.

"Cum," Eric said.

Emily moaned and sank to her knees on the tile floor of the classroom.

Brian rushed to her side. "Emily?! Emily are you okay?"

"He loves her," Lilith said as she turned her head to the side and stared at the professor and her student.

"She loves him as well," Eric said. The air in front of Eric seemed to ripple, like a heat mirage above a road under the hot sun.

The suit, the hair, all of it turned to mist and disappeared. He was hairless from head to toe, and he floated a foot in the air.

His long, thick cock looked almost like a third leg.

"What... are you?" Emily moaned as another orgasm ripped through her.

"I am Morpheus, the living god. The savior of mankind. I am the end of civilization and the beginning of paradise. I have come to free you from the bondage of the false churches. I have come to tear down your institutions, to banish your superstitions, and to remake you in my image." He smiled at Brian. "Forget your worries, purge your fears. The love you feel is not taboo. She wants you as much as you want her. You belong to each other."

Emily collapsed onto the floor and Brian began stripping her of her clothes as well as his own.

She kissed him as he worked.

A few seconds later, Brian stood up and carried her to the table.

She reached behind her and shoved the fake artifacts onto the floor as Brian laid her back on the desk.

Lilith caressed Morpheus's arm. "See how they sweep away the old and surrender to the new, my Lord?"

Brian pressed into Emily and groaned as she bit his shoulder, drawing blood.

Morpheus smiled as he floated near the desk.

"The class starts in half an hour," Lilith said.

Morpheus nodded. "Let them play. I miss seeing pure love, don't you?"

Lilith wrapped her arm around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder. "I see pure love every day."

He kissed her long, black hair.

***

"She is the coolest instructor I've ever seen," Crumb whispered.

Adam stared at Lorraine Love's body as she moved gracefully on her heels in front of the class. "Do you think she's one of them?"

Crumb laughed. "Oh, man. If Lewis is right about all this? She is definitely one of them."

Dr. Love looked toward them with those piercing blue eyes.

The eyes! That was it! He had seen those eyes before.

He opened his laptop, brought up a search engine, and typed in Amy Lynn Challenge.

A nude image of the porn star Amy Lynn popped up on the screen. Amy Lynn with her famous captivating blue eyes.

The same eyes as Dr. Love.

"Look at this," Adam whispered.

Crumb glanced at the screen. "Ooo, getting me to look at porn and we haven't even kissed yet? Nasty boy."

"No, look at her eyes."

"Oh, shit!" She closed the laptop.

"The eyes, right?" Adam asked.

"No! That's Amy Lynn. I... never want to see any movie she's in. Not again."

"You took the Amy Lynn Challenge?" It had been an internet sensation a year ago. The urban legend was that all girls became bisexual if they watched a single Amy Lynn video.

"Yes, I took the goddamned challenge. And, I do not want to look at her again."

"Did it work?"

"Yes, it did."

"Really?"

Crumb sighed. "Yes, really. I mean, I might have been bi before but I'm definitely bi now. She creeps me out."

He opened the laptop. "Just look at the eyes."

"I really don't..."

"Crumb, look at her eyes and then look at Dr. Love."

Crumb looked at the laptop and then down at the professor. "Holy shit."

"Yeah, holy shit." He tapped the back of Lorraine Love's book. "Not only that, look at this picture - green eyes. Not blue."

Crumb looked back and forth between the book and the lecture stage. "Fuck. Okay, are those like some kind of contact lenses or something?"

"Maybe."

Crumb shook her head. "If we keep this up? We're going to be wearing tin foil hats like Lewis."

"...so, how can we summarize sex today? It is far different than the sex your grandparents had, even the sex your parents had," Dr. Lorraine Love said as she moved around on the stage below. "Sex today is about a non-binary world. It is about virtual sex, even group sex, it is about changing roles, about destroying old taboos and discovering what the people in our urban centers are learning today: to embrace the new normal."

She smiled up at the students in the amphitheater. "Now, in the few minutes I have left this morning, I promised you a show and tell." She motioned toward the back of the room.

Adam and Crumb turned their heads and looked in the direction she was pointing.

"Jesus," Crumb whispered.

A man and a woman stood at the back of the auditorium just inside the doors. He was tall and muscular and wearing a pair of loose sweatpants and a tank top that showed off his muscular torso and chest.

She was shorter with chestnut brown hair. She was wearing a cheerleader outfit made of blue and white latex - it looked near bursting from her G-Cup breasts.

They descended the stairs toward the stage.

The girl walked gracefully on white latex, stiletto-heeled ballet boots that looked like the cruelest shoes Adam had ever seen.

"Fuck. Look at the bulge," Crumb whispered.

"Huh?"

"You have boobs in your eyes," Crumb said. "I'm checking out the other sideshow."

Adam reluctantly shifted his focus to the guy.

A massive bulge ran down the inside of his left pants leg. And down.

And down.

"Christ."

"If Christ looked like that, I wouldn't be Jewish," Crumb giggled.

"Class, I would like for you to welcome two upperclassmen. This is Bianca Bennet and Warren Carson," Dr. Love said as the two reached the stage.

They stood in front of her facing the class, and Dr. Love put her hands on their shoulders.

"Bianca and Warren took this class, what? Just last year?"

"Yes," Bianca said. Her voice was high and sweet like a bird's song. She looked directly at Adam with crystalline blue eyes - they were different from the bright blue, almost glowing eyes of Dr. Love. They looked like a clear blue lagoon of tears.

She caught him looking and smiled.

He smiled back.

"Careful, you're getting your own bulge, Kansas," Crumb grumbled.

Adam continued smiling at Bianca. "Yeah, well at least I wasn't about to tackle the guy with the third leg."

"Touché," Crumb said.

Dr. Love stood slightly behind the god and goddess and smiled at them in turn. "Warren and Bianca are members of an organization here on campus you might have heard of the Church of Morpheus."

"And the other shoe drops," Crumb mumbled.