Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Candy, why didn't you just leave her suitcase in the terminal? She won't need any of that in the brothel. The clothes won't fit her once the doctor finishes with her."

Candy turned her head and stared at the bag. Her voice went back to its high pitch. "Golly, Sanjay, I don't know. I just thought maybe she'd like to have it, you know? I'm a ditz, huh?"

Sanjay smiled and shook his head. "You're the most wonderful woman in the world. You're not a ditz."

She smiled and blushed a little. God, he's perfect. He's everything I ever wanted in a man, and I just had to lose my humanity to find him, she thought. She squeezed her eyes shut. Why had she thought that? What was wrong with her?

"Candy?"

She blinked and laughed. "Seriously, I'm getting goofy, Sanjay."

They started walking again with Mary repeating her mantra between them - "Good whores fuck everybody."

The suitcase wheels rattled as Candy pulled it along.

***

Ithaca College

Freshmen Dormitories

Adam got out of the Uber and looked up at the five story dormitory. He smiled and adjusted the duffel bag on his shoulder. His room was in a suite on the fifth floor. There was an elevator inside the building foyer, but he took the stairs two at a time.

He passed a group of girls who smiled at him as he bounded up the stairs.

Adam smiled back - they were pretty. Not Candy Kisses pretty by any means, but, then, probably not sex workers either.

By the time he reached the fifth floor, he had passed at least a dozen girls who had smiled at him.

He was definitely going to like college.

Adam pushed open the door stenciled 'Suite 505-509'.

The suite smelled of pizza and stale beer. There was a flatscreen on the common room wall and a ballgame was playing. Three guys looked up at him from the couch and nodded.

A tall guy with thin blond hair stood up. He had a clipboard in his hand. "Name?"

"Um, Adam Price," he said and held out his hand.

The blond guy ignored the hand. "Price, Adam. Room 507. Your roommate is Cho. My name is Kyle, I'm the resident assistant, also known as an RA."

"Okay."

Kyle stared at his hand. "I don't shake hands. It's unsanitary. Lot of things going around. Real bad STDs."

Adam lowered his hand quickly. "Sorry. So, what does an RA do?"

"Officially? I'm an upperclassmen you come to with any problems you might have during your freshman year."

"Oh..."

"But, don't do that. I'm really super busy, I also don't care."

"Um, okay..."

"Seriously, my life is a train wreck. You don't want my help."

"Oh, sorry to hear that. If you ever want to talk, let me know," Adam said.

Kyle stared at him. "Wow. Thanks. I might."

Adam stood uncomfortably for a moment. "I'm going to go to my room now - if that's okay?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, sure. Have a great semester," Kyle said as he turned away.

Adam walked to the door marked 507 and knocked.

"Come in," a voice said.

Adam turned the knob.

The room was dark and the light from the common area flooded in.

There were two twin beds, one on each wall. Attached to each bed was a simple desk.

The bed on the left side held his roommate's suitcases.

A medium height man in t-shirt and shorts stood with his back to the door staring out the big picture window. "Shut the door, man!"

Adam quickly closed the door behind him. "Hi, I'm Adam."

The black haired boy didn't turn. He just held his hand out and back toward Adam. "Lewis Cho, San Francisco. Journalism."

As Adam's eyes adjusted to the dark, he realized Lewis Cho was staring out the window through a large pair of binoculars.

"What are you doing?" Adam asked.

"He's perving on the girls across the quad," a female voice said.

Adam almost dropped his duffel bag.

He could now see there was a thin, elfish looking blonde girl lying on the empty bed.

"I'm Crumb," she said.

"AKA Rachel Schwartz. Also San Francisco. Also Journalism...," Lewis said.

"Photo Journalism," the short-haired blonde corrected.

"And, I am not perving, I am investigating," Lewis said.

"Investigating?" Adam asked as he laid the duffel beside the bed Crumb reclined upon.

Lewis finally lowered the binoculars. "Think he's one of them?"

Crumb sat up on the bed. She was wearing a short blue jean skirt with torn hose and Doc Martin boots that probably added two inches to her height. Her blouse was white, the sleeves had been ripped off and put back in place with safety pins. "He'd have to show us his schlong for us to know for sure," she said with a wicked grin.

"Behave yourself," Lewis said. "Are you one of them?"

"One of whom?"

"Ooo, English major. You actually used 'whom' in a sentence," Crumb laughed. "I say he needs to drop trow."

"I'm not dropping trow," Adam said. "What are you two talking about?"

"Are you one of the devil whores? One of the freaky Church people?" Lewis asked.

"Devil whores?"

Crumb sighed. "If I asked you to come over here and fuck my brains out, right here, right now? Would you?"

Adam stared at her. "Honestly? Yes."

Crumb raised an eyebrow. "Okay, that doesn't count because I am totally hot."

"Are you a member of the Church of Morpheus?" Lewis asked.

"Those people who took over Cuba? The people helping us with the viruses?"

"Helping us?" Lewis chuckled. "Helping us?!" He shook his head and turned away.

"That's... what they're saying on the news," Adam said as he took a step back.

"Oh, man, you pushed Lewis's buttons," Crumb whispered. "Hang onto your ruby slippers, Dorothy. You're not in Kansas anymore."

"How did you know I'm from Kansas?" Adam asked.

Before Crumb could answer, Lewis spun around. "The Church of Morpheus has cash reserves in excess of $10 trillion dollars, spread out through banks and other lending institutions throughout the world. They own oil fields in Saudi Arabia, a Greek shipping fleet, telecommunications companies in China..."

Crumb lay back down on the bed. "Once he starts? Best to just let him finish, like if a feral Pitbull gets romantic with your leg..."

"...Latigo Key, Florida, 1982. The entire population just vanished without a trace. An entire American town gone overnight. Some people said a rogue tidal wave, others said a government experiment gone wrong, fuck, some said aliens. But it was the Church of Morpheus - a dry run before they put their plan for world domination into effect."

"World domination?" Adam asked.

"They're taking over the world - like Dr. No, Blofeld, Dr. Evil," Crumb said.

"Go ahead, make fun," Lewis said. "We barely got out of San Francisco ahead of the Bimbo Flu and Futa Virus..."

"Not true. We're from Sausalito. The San Francisco red zone - that's roughly from the Castro to the Mission... that's the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge from us," Crumb corrected. "We never even saw a futa or a bimbo - at least not the infected kind."

"It was hairy getting a flight out," Lewis grumbled.

Crumb rolled her eyes. "We flew out of Sacramento."

Lewis gritted his teeth. "Anyway... the Church isn't helping with the viruses. The Church created the viruses!"

"Or, so the dark web says," Crumb said.

"Okay, so, why are you guys in Ithaca?" Adam asked.

"His Mom told him either he went to college, or she was going to throw him out," Crumb said. "So, he dragged us out here to the ass end of New York."

"I didn't ask you to come!"

"Where you go, I go. We're soulmates," Crumb said and smiled.

"Not my girlfriend, Crumb," Lewis said.

Crumb winked at Adam. "Totally soulmates."

Adam almost laughed.

"I came to Ithaca College because it is a hot bed of Church of Morpheus activity. Do you know the number of missing persons in and around Ithaca, New York is ten times the national average? Statistically, you are more likely to go missing from Ithaca College than be mugged in Central Park in New York City at midnight."

Crumb raised an eyebrow at Lewis.

He sighed. "And... because my Mom said I had to get a degree and move out of her basement."

Adam shook his head. "Assuming this is true, and the Church of Morpheus is abducting all these people? What are they doing with them?"

Lewis stared at him as if he were an idiot. "Whores, man! They turn them into zombified, bimbofied sex workers."

Adam stopped smiling. He thought about Candy Kisses, Sanjay, and what they had done to Mary.

***

Dr. Thompson's Surgery

Basement of Bull's Brothel

Mary moaned and rolled her head back and forth on the gynecological table. Her arms were strapped down and her legs were held fast in the stirrups.

Evie Price put a cool rag on her forehead. "Take it easy, honey." She stepped between the girl's widespread thighs.

"Botany," Candy Kisses said as she looked through the books in Mary's suitcase.

"What?" Evie asked. "I'm thinking we can make a Cheerleader Whore out of her - she's too short for Street Whore. What about it, honey? Want to be a happy little Cheerleader for all the boys?"

"She wanted to be a botanist - that's someone who studies plants. I like the pictures in this book, they're very pretty," Candy said.

"She'll be happy when we make her a Cheerleader Whore," Evie said.

Candy pursed her lips. "But, we didn't ask."

"Hmm?" Evie asked as she threaded an IV needle into Mary's arm.

"We didn't ask her if she wanted to be a Cheerleader Whore. Not really. We didn't give her a choice."

Evie smiled at Candy. "No, we didn't."

"We should. You know? We should tell people, 'Hey, we have this procedure we can do that will make you beautiful and immortal, and you'll love everybody, and everybody will love you and you'll never get sick, and you'll just spend the rest of eternity making people happy and being happy yourself'." Candy closed the book. She walked over to the table and took Mary's hand. "And, you'll never be lonely, not for one minute."

Evie rubbed Candy's long, flowing hair. "Trust me, that's on all of our minds. That's the kind of world we're trying to build, Candy."

Candy nodded. "Yeah, but sometimes I think... maybe we're doing it wrong."

Evie frowned. "I know. Sometimes? So do I."

"But we have to have faith, right?"

Evie nodded. "Yes. We do." She patted Candy's hand. "You keep Mary company, okay? I'll get the Titty Grow. I'll be right back."

Candy watched Evie walk away.

Then she leaned close to Mary. "I do have faith," she whispered. "But, something happened to me tonight. That boy? He... did something when he came in my mouth." She looked both ways and then continued. "I'm Candy Kisses di Amal. I love being Candy Kisses. I love wearing my pretty outfits and I love making love and making people have orgasms. I love helping other people become Whore Caste - I want to make you like me so bad, it hurts. And, Sanjay? I love him so much. He's the love of my life. But, see... I remember now. I remember what I forgot."

She kissed Mary's cheek. "I'm Candice Rollings. I'm 53 years old, never married, no kids. I lived in my little house with four cats and my books. I couldn't remember any of that before tonight. See, sometimes they take those memories away because they think who you were before isn't important. I can't say I was happy, because I was alone. And, if they had just asked me? If the Church had just asked me if I wanted to be Candy Kisses? Oh, I would have said yes, Mary. I would have begged to be Candy Kisses. But, they made me be Candy Kisses, and that's wrong. Something that boy did made me see that. And, if you want to be a botanist? Then you need to be a botanist, Mary."

Candy stood up straight and began undoing the straps. "The IV in your arm started your transformation. You're not immortal, but you got the super-duper immune system now. You're going to be really healthy."

She helped Mary sit up and then she removed the IV. "The IV also made you hypnotically suggestible. So, I'm going to make some suggestions," Candy said as she helped Mary pull Sanjay's t-shirt back over her naked body. "First, tonight was a dream. You fell asleep on the bus, and, boy, did you have a kinky dream. When you wake up in your dormitory tomorrow? You're gonna feel like a million bucks. Finally, later on? If you want to be a Cheerleader Whore? You come back here and tell Nurse Evie to fix you up, okay?"

Mary looked at her with sleepy eyes. "A kinky dream?"

"Yes. Did you like it?"

Mary smiled. "Mmm." She leaned up and kissed Candy's lips.

Candy giggled.

***

Evie walked back into the surgery with a cart of transformation drugs.

Candy Kisses was sitting alone on the gynecological table, swinging her long legs and smiling.

Evie frowned. "Candy? Where's Mary?"

"Oh, she left."

"What do you mean, she left?" Evie began looking around the room. "Candy, she was strapped down."

Candy shrugged as she swung her legs front to back, back to front.

Evie looked up into Candy's eyes. "Candy? Did you remove Mary's restraints?"

Candy shrugged. "Are you angry?"

"Candy, where did Mary go?"

"To college, of course. She's going to be a botanist."

***

Ithaca College

"Nobody knows how they do it," Lewis said. "It's some kind of mind control."

"I call bullshit on mind control," Crumb said. "Doesn't exist."

Adam sat down on the edge of his bed beside Crumb. He stared at the tile floor. "It couldn't be," he whispered.

Lewis looked down at him. "Hey, you know something, don't you?"

"I... I met a girl tonight at the bus station," Adam said. "Gorgeous blonde, she said she was studying to be a Sex Worker."

"Describe her," Lewis said as he shoved Crumb over and sat down on the bed on her other side.

"Pretty, I mean crazy pretty. Like a doll. Tall, probably seven feet tall in heels. And..." Adam paused.

"And what?" Lewis said.

"Her... her chest was... very..."

"She had big tits?" Crumb said.

Adam sighed. "Enormous."

"Devil Whore," Lewis said.

"That's kind of a harsh term," Adam said. "She was sweet, almost innocent in some way."

"That's how they lure you in, then they pounce," Lewis said. "Next thing you know? You're on your way to Cuba with a cock as big as your forearm or those bimbo tits..."

"Or both," Crumb said. "Total Futanari dick girl." She looked at Lewis and licked her lips. "You'd make a hot dick girl."

"Goddamn it, Crumb. This is serious," Lewis said. He turned to Adam. "Did you fuck the Devil Whore?"

Adam sighed. "I... uh..." He looked at Crumb.

"Look, Kansas, I'm a big city girl. You got your knob polished by a seven foot tall hooker? I'm not going to think any less of you," Crumb said.

"Yeah, okay. She gave me oral."

"At the bus station?!" Crumb laughed.

"Yeah, in the... rest room."

Crumb fell back on the bed laughing.

"You ingest any of her bodily fluids?" Lewis asked.

"Uh..."

"Swap spit?" Crumb asked as she sat up and leaned closer to Adam. "Eat the coochie? Get a golden shower?"

"Drink her breast milk?" Lewis asked.

"Her breast milk? Are you two nuts?" Adam asked.

"No, we aren't," Lewis said.

Crumb rolled her eyes. "According to the questionable sources my boyfriend here has found? The Devil Whores produce breast milk that will drive you crazy with lust."

"I'm not your boyfriend anymore, Crumb," Lewis said. "And these sources are legit."

"Soulmates," Crumb whispered.

"I didn't drink any breast milk or... anything else, okay? She... gave me..."

"A blowjob?" Crumb asked.

"Yes."

"She swallow?" Crumb asked.

"That's not relevant," Lewis said.

"Bullshit. You know you love it when I swallow."

Lewis stared at her. "Okay, yeah, you're right. Swallow beats spit any day."

"Fucking A, that's why I always swallow," Crumb said. "It's called being a considerate lover. Something you are no doubt missing now that we are no longer an 'item'." She drew quotes around the word 'item' in the air.

"We need to see other people, Crumb. You agreed," Lewis said.

"Your idea, not mine."

Lewis groaned. "Anyway. You, my friend, are damned lucky. You could be a sex slave by now."

"Yeah, well," Crumb said. "There is definitely something wrong with them if they didn't abduct your farm boy ass, because you are prime beefcake."

"There's more," Adam said. "There was another girl there."

Crumb smiled. "Damn, Kansas, you had two girls in the restroom?"

"Not exactly."

***

Sanjay paced back and forth on the other side of the glass partition as the MRI machine thumped and buzzed with Candy inside it. "We don't get sick. She can't get sick. How can she be sick?"

"Sanjay, calm down," Evie said as she stared at the MRI console beside Dr. Thompson.

"Calm down? That's my... she's my world! This is some kind of brain tumor isn't it?"

"We don't get tumors, Sanjay," Dr. Thompson said. He leaned his immense bulk over the control panel and stared at the small screen. "I can't see any abnormalities."

Sanjay leaned against the glass with both hands. "She doesn't have a tumor?"

"No, there's nothing physically wrong with her," Evie said.

Thompson nodded his head. "It's mental. We need to send her to Stallion's - Demona has better equipment than this stuff. And, maybe Sugar will be able to detect something."

***

Ithaca College

"We're talking Pulitzer here," Lewis said. "We could blow the lid off this whole thing, Crumb!"

"We need a lot more evidence and witnesses to do that," Crumb said. She had an eyebrow piercing - another of the gleaming silver safety pins pierced the outside corner of her left eyebrow.

Lewis stood up and put his binoculars back to his eyes. He looked out the window once again. "I think we're going to have that evidence."

"What are you looking at exactly?" Adam asked as he stood beside him and stared out the window.

Lewis held out the binoculars. "See for yourself."

Adam took them and peered through the window at the dormitory across the quad.

"Top floor," Lewis said.

He was looking directly into a girls' suite. Coeds in t-shirts and shorts were sitting around the common area.

Adam shrugged. "I see... girls... so?"

"It's like this, Kansas," Crumb said as she walked up beside him and stroked his back with her small hand. "This morning the dormitories got shuffled around."

"Shuffled?"

Crumb nodded. "The top floor of that dorm is now all girls - and not just any girls. The girls with the highest SAT scores, former class presidents, beauty queens, cheerleaders, all the most popular girls."

Lewis put his hand on the binoculars and shifted Adam's gaze lower. "Floor below? All boys - also the highest SAT scores, jocks, ROTC guys, cream of the crop. Get it?"

Adam lowered the binoculars. "You're saying the Church is going to abduct everybody on those two floors?"

"You bet your sweet ass we are," Crumb said, and her hand inched down to his buttocks.

He looked down at her and she winked.

Lewis took the binoculars back. If he saw Crumb feeling Adam up, he gave no indication. "When they start abducting the coeds? We'll have our proof. These binoculars have recording capability."

"You need to go to the cops," Adam said. "Look, I'm not sure I believe all this, but if you do? You need to get the police involved."

Lewis laughed. "You poor, naive kid - they're in on it. The cops, the city government, the college administration. They're all a part of it. You go to any of them? You'll disappear."

"The FBI then!"

"All the communications into and out of Ithaca are monitored. You'd never get a call into the FBI."

Adam rolled his eyes. "Come on, man, this is nuts! No way they are this powerful."