Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Church of Morpheus is dedicated to bringing about social change through the reimagining of human sexuality," Dr. Love said. "The Church divides society into different castes - primarily the professional caste, religious caste, and, the caste Warren and Bianca represent..."

"Whore caste," Warren said. He was making direct eye contact with a blonde in the front row who seemed on the verge of falling forward out of her seat.

Some of the students laughed when Warren spoke his caste name out loud.

Dr. Love nodded. "Yes, whore caste, sounds like a joke doesn't it? Warren and Bianca are sex workers, surgically modified to be perfect sex partners. The Church's guiding principle is that human strife all goes back to a lack of intimacy. All human conflict is basically sexual frustration - by creating this caste system: a professional caste to create and drive progress, a religious caste to nurture and guide, and a whore caste to alleviate sexual frustration, to end loneliness, the Church believes it can create utopia."

"What about love?" Adam said.

Dr. Love looked directly at him. "Did you say something? You, near the middle, leather jacket?"

"Oh, fuck, you did it now," Crumb hissed as she sank down in her seat.

Adam spoke up. "I asked, 'What about love?'"

"We love each other," Bianca said. "All whore caste love each other. We love the professional caste too."

"The Church doesn't believe in monogamous relationships, they practice polyamory," Dr. Love said.

Adam smiled at Bianca. "Are you saying you love everyone?"

"Sure. Don't you?"

"Not sure I could love everybody."

Bianca lowered her head and stared up at him seductively. She smiled and the room brightened. "Don't knock it till you've tried it."

Everyone in the auditorium laughed including Adam and Crumb.

Dr. Love stepped forward. "I'm afraid that's all the time we have today. However, I'm going to pick five of you to stay after class for extra credit." She smiled at the blonde who couldn't take her eyes off Warren. "I think you."

The blonde smiled.

Dr. Love pointed at different people around the room, calling them out one by one. Then she smiled at Adam. "And, our... doubting Thomas? The romantic who wants to know about love in the New Normal?" She smiled and her blue eyes flashed as she stared into Adam's.

He felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. In that moment, he saw Lorraine Love as what she was: a predator.

"Sorry," Adam said. "I'll be late for my next class."

Dr. Love staggered slightly as if something had caused her to lose her balance.

Crumb's hand shot up. "I'd like to stay!"

Dr. Love's smile faltered, then it came back full strength. "All right, you're our fifth."

Adam turned and looked at Crumb. "Are you sure? Crumb, I don't feel comfortable leaving you here with..."

"Whoa! Down, cave boy. Check your misogyny. Just because I have a pussy doesn't mean I can't take care of myself."

Adam groaned. "I'm not saying you can't. I'm saying we're in this together. Friends have each other's back. And, that woman terrifies me."

Crumb smiled. "You know what, Kansas? I've never met a guy like you. We are so going to be friends with benefits." She looked down at Lorraine Love and then back at Adam. "My man Lewis needs more evidence. I got this." She stood up and grabbed her books to move to the stage. "Besides, I'm so riding that monster of Warren's. Might be worth being abducted."

***

Adam turned and looked back at the closed doors to Dr. Love's classroom. I should have stayed, he thought. After only a few hours, he felt bonded to the quirky punk girl and her way too serious boyfriend. He had always made friends easily.

"I swear, I think you could make friends with a rattlesnake and make it give up rattling," his mother used to say.

He reluctantly turned away and headed out of the Medical Sciences Building towards his next class in the History Building.

***

"It's like, you just recognize all the people in your caste, and you totally love them. Everybody in Whore Caste I meet is like an old friend even though I've never actually met them before..." Bianca explained to the five students in Dr. Love's extra credit session.

"More like old lovers than old friends," Warren said.

"Exactly!"

"But, how can that possibly be?" Crumb asked from her new seat on the front row.

"From the transformation - we're linked to every member of Whore Caste," Bianca said.

"Transformation?" Crumb asked.

Dr. Love stepped in. "A ritual, of a sort. A transformation of the mind and body, of the soul even. The followers of Morpheus feel they are linked on a quantum level."

"Like, quantum entanglement - 'spooky action at a distance' as Einstein called it," a boy sitting beside Crumb said.

Dr. Love laughed. "I suppose. I'm afraid quantum physics isn't my field."

"Those words sound pretty, though!" Bianca said and then she smiled at the physics nerd.

He seemed to melt into his chair under the warmth of her gaze.

Crumb looked from the physics kid to Bianca and back again. She gave off waves of attraction. When, in this boy's life, had anyone like Bianca even noticed him? His posture, his demeanor - here was someone used to being alone, someone used to making himself appear even smaller than he really was. Was she that practiced as a prostitute that she could push all his buttons and make him think she was attracted to him?

No, Crumb thought. This was no act, no sales pitch. She actually was attracted to him.

Bianca shifted her pale blue gaze to Crumb. "I like girls too." She smiled.

As open as Crumb credited herself as being? The raw honesty from Bianca took her by surprise, and she found herself unable to answer.

And, somehow, Bianca sensed this and turned away rather than make Crumb uncomfortable.

"Bisexuality among the transformed runs 90% for those identifying as female, 20% for those identifying as male," Dr. Love said.

"That seems unenlightened and misogynistic," a spectacled brunette said.

Dr. Love shrugged. "Still better numbers than Homo Sapiens - oh, by the way, the transformed claim to be a different species: Homo Aeternum."

"Homo Aeternum? My Latin is a little rusty, the forever man?" Crumb asked.

Bianca nodded. "Because we're immortal."

Dr. Love smiled. "Or, so the followers of Morpheus believe. I mean, you Christians believe in everlasting life, don't you?"

"Wouldn't know, I'm Jewish," Crumb said. She leaned forward and smiled. "The blonde came out of a bottle."

Dr. Love laughed.

Warren stepped toward the front row. He held out his hand to the blonde who had been watching him from the beginning of class.

She looked at his hand as if he were an alien initiating first contact. She looked up at him slowly.

"Can I make love to you?" He asked.

She stared at him. "I... here?"

He nodded. "Yes. Right here."

"But, everyone..."

"Wants to see us," he said and smiled. "They would all like to watch us make love."

"I couldn't. Everyone would see me."

He laughed. "What's wrong with that?"

If she had an answer, she didn't speak it. She simply took his hand and he pulled her to her feet.

Then he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

The blonde went limp in his arms.

"Oh, my God," physics nerd whispered.

He hadn't noticed that Bianca had knelt down in front of him.

She reached up and touched his chin, turning his face toward her.

He looked at her and went pale.

Bianca reached up and gently took his glasses off. "There're your eyes. I can see them now."

Crumb's own eyes were about to fall out of their sockets.

Warren had removed the blonde's blouse and tossed it back on her seat. The bra came away with a magical twist of his fingers at her back.

Through it all, the blonde never stopped kissing him, even as her skirt fell to the stage, and she was left standing in nothing but her shoes and lace panties. Her hands began to move, first down his back and then to the waistband of his pants.

Crumb watched in a trance, unsure whether to watch the blonde's panties join her skirt at her ankles or Bianca's manicured, blood red nails as they worked physics nerd's zipper.

The choice was made as the blonde pushed down Warren's pants.

He wasn't human. Homo Aeternum, or whatever he was? He was not human. The thick, veined member that dripped precum onto the stage floor resembled a human penis in shape only.

The scale was wrong. Her porn trended toward big cock porn, but this made the largest she had seen seem like a pale imitation.

"God... oh, God," the blonde said as she broke the kiss and ran her finger partway down the length of his cock. It was beginning to rise and stiffen. "I can't... it won't..."

"Shh, trust me. We don't hurt people. I won't hurt you." He kissed her and she melted again. "I only want to make you cum."

Physics nerd started whispering beside Crumb. "I might... I mean, no girl ever did that to me, so I think I'll..."

Crumb gasped.

Bianca was sliding the boy's long thin cock in and out of her ruby red lips. She stopped sucking him and jerked him as she spoke, "Yes, you will cum. And, I'll make you hard again." Then she giggled. "Then you'll cum a second time, and I'll make you hard again. Then? I'm going to get on my hands and knees, and you are going to fuck me. Only, 'cause I made you cum a couple of times? You'll really be able to give me a good pounding and you won't cum too fast."

Dr. Love sat down to Crumb's right. She reached over and touched the safety pin Crumb was using as an earring.

Crumb jumped, she had been so engrossed in watching the couplings going on around her she hadn't noticed Dr. Love.

"Tell me, do you have any questions about the extra credit so far?" Dr. Love asked.

"I'm... still trying to wrap my head around all this," Crumb said.

Dr. Love leaned in close. "Allow me to help guide you - you see, I'm not just an authority on the Church of Morpheus. I'm a true believer."

Crumb stiffened in her seat when Lorraine Love kissed her, but a moment later she wrapped her arms around Lorraine's neck and pushed her tongue into the woman's mouth.

***

The World History classroom was very different from the near-arena of Dr. Love's class - a simple rectangular room with about fifty brown desks arranged in rows. It was almost like being back in high school.

Adam was fairly certain there would be no theme music nor multimedia presentation for World History 101.

There was a door beside the whiteboard at the far end of the room. It opened a minute after class was scheduled to begin.

A tall man with black hair and a beard stepped through the door and entered the classroom.

Behind him, a woman who stood a half head taller followed. Her ample curves weren't disguised by the black jumpsuit she wore - if anything, they were amplified.

Their difference in height and dark features reminded Adam of Gomez and Morticia Addams.

"Good morning, my name is Professor Eric Morrison. I'm a visiting researcher from the University of Havana. Professor Baxter is engaged in some... penetrating research this morning and has asked if I would give a lecture in her stead."

The dark woman found what he said amusing, and she smiled behind her dark glasses.

"This is my assistant, Lilith. If you would be so kind, Lilith?"

Lilith turned and reached behind her.

She picked up a large black and silver case and set it on the desk beside Professor Morrison. Then she stepped back.

"My specialty is ancient myths, in particular the gods of ancient Greece. Zeus, Apollo, Aphrodite, Mercury - the Pantheon of gods and goddesses that are part of a classical education." He opened the case. The inside was padded with black foam.

A large, midnight blue urn with gold inlay was nestled inside the two halves of foam. He removed it carefully and set it on the desktop.

"This artifact is nearly six thousand years old. It is priceless beyond belief." He turned and smiled at the students. "Don't just sit there, come closer. You may never see its like again."

Adam crowded around the desk with the other students.

The vase had artwork made from what appeared to be pure gold all around the outside, all in the style of ancient Greece. A man of normal proportion stood in one image, beside it, the same man only more muscular and with an exaggerated penis. The next image was of a woman, and beside her an idealized version of her with impossible curves. Greek letters were inscribed around the top and bottom.

"The inscription reads: Behold Ambrosia, the food of the gods," Eric Morrison said. "To partake is to become divine, immortal, but let only the worthy drink of it, for the unworthy shall perish."

Professor Morrison picked up the urn. It had a cover that was sealed with some waxy substance. He rocked the urn gently in his hands. Something inside made a sloshing sound.

"This is the only remaining jar. Until about fifty years ago, it was held in a secure warehouse owned by the U.S. government," Morrison said. Then he smiled. "There were other things in that warehouse. All of them interesting, but none so interesting as this." He put the vase down. "In modern times, we speak of the Greek gods as myths - simply the ancients' way of describing the world around them as the actions of gods. Lightning in the heavens was attributed to Zeus flinging thunderbolts, volcanic fire was the forge of Hephaestus being readied to create some object for the gods. But... what if, we have it all wrong? What if the truth is far stranger than myth? What if 'to partake is to become actually divine'? What if the liquid in this urn is truly the food of the gods, that can turn human into immortal?"

He smiled at the students with a twinkle in his eye. "Who among you feels worthy?"

***

"Dear diary, today was my first day of college. My extra credit project in Human Sexuality 101 was to take part in an orgy," Crumb thought as she lay naked on her back on the stage with her knees pulled back against her chest.

Warren the sex god was kneeling between her thighs, and she couldn't for the life of her figure out how his cock was sliding deliciously into her inch after inch after inch and yet her pelvis had not been split in two. Great grandma Yetta had told her that great grandpa Jakob was hung like a stallion, but she had stretched on their wedding night with no problem, much to Yetta's surprise - apparently the Schwartz women were gifted with an exceptionally elastic and resilient vagina.

Great gran said Jakob had spoiled her for all other men.

Great gran had obviously never met Warren, whom a Clydesdale would have envied.

He smiled down at her as he nudged gently against her cervix.

He barely had half his length in her.

Lorraine Love was naked and leaning over her, caressing her face tenderly as Warren performed his magic trick of making his flesh broadsword disappear inside Crumb's now fully stuffed sheath.

The blonde Warren had started with had been literally fucked unconscious, she was lying a few feet away with one arm and one leg hanging off the stage.

Physics nerd was fucking Bianca doggy style on Crumb's other side. The chunky brunette who had questioned misogyny in the Church was sixty-nining Bianca as Physics nerd pumped away, his balls slapping against the chunky girl's forehead.

The final extra credit recipient, a thin guy named Ted, was getting a blowjob from Bianca at the same time.

Bianca might be a slut, but the slut could fucking multitask.

Warren began to slide out and his thick cock was rubbing Crumb's swollen clit and boom! She came, her pussy clamping down. Her body was trying its damnedest to keep him deep inside her and Warren slowed his retreat.

"So responsive," Dr. Love cooed. "We don't find normals who are this sensual usually."

Crumb was biting her own lip with her eyes closed tight while her body blissfully exploded on the stage.

"She's a natural," Warren said. "She's made for Whore Caste. Beautiful, smart, sexy."

"What do you think, sweetheart? Do you want to live forever?"

"Don't... stop... fucking," Crumb said through gritted teeth. Then she reached up and pulled Dr. Love down to kiss her.

Warren laughed and quickened his thrusts, stopping at precisely the right point not to inflict pain.

***

"But, myth isn't reality," a boy sitting somewhere behind Adam said. "The Greek gods weren't real."

"Yes," Professor Morrison said. "And, man cannot fly. Yet, I wager everyone in this room has flown - you might have flown to get to Ithaca from your home. If the ancient Greeks saw us today, speaking to each other over magic mirrors we call cellphones, living for a hundred years because of medicine, traveling at speeds to rival that of Mercury, flying through space like Apollo? Would they not believe we had become gods?"

Morrison laughed. "Could the difference between man and god be nothing more than perception? And, if it is, then what if we forgot something important in the last six millennia? Something the ancients knew - that there exists an elixir that can make a human into a god." He caressed the outside of the urn. "What if the secret of immortality exists in this sealed jar waiting for one of us to taste?"

He turned and walked directly to Adam. "Would you drink? Would you roll the dice to become a modern day Zeus or Apollo?"

Adam looked into the professor's eyes. "No, sir."

Morrison frowned. "What?"

"I said, no, sir."

The professor looked stunned. "I'm telling you that in that urn is something that will make you immortal, give you powers beyond your wildest dreams - and you would say 'no'?"

Adam shook his head. "Whatever's in that urn is six thousand years old. Could have turned into something poisonous by now."

"What if it wasn't? What if I knew it wasn't, what would you say then?"

"I'd still say no, professor."

"Why?"

"Seems to me a god would need to take responsibility for everyone around him. Everyone's happiness would depend on him. I'm not even sure I can look out for myself yet, much less look after everybody else."

"Would you end war?"

"Yes."

"Suffering?"

"If I had the power, yes, sir."

"Would you save them, even if it meant saving them from themselves?"

Adam thought for a moment. "Yes, and I think that's where I'd mess up."

"What makes you say that?"

Adam smiled. "Because I'm only a man." He laughed and shook his head. "Actually, barely more than a boy. I'm not perfect - even if I had all that power? I'm still just a man. I think I'd do more harm than good."

Eric Morrison turned away.

His assistant, lilith looked at him, her face inscrutable behind her dark glasses.

"Wisdom. True wisdom. Not common in such a young man," Eric Morrison said. "Makes one wonder if those gods who came... before ever had one ounce of that wisdom in their entire, very long lives?"

"I'd drink it," a boy said a few rows back.

"Would you?" Morrison asked without turning around. "Why?"

"If it caused my dick to grow as big as that dude in the picture on the vase? I'd drink it in a heartbeat."

The class erupted in laughter.

Morrison laughed as well. "Yes, there is that."

He walked to the desk and picked up the urn. He placed it gently in the foam padding.

No one saw that his hand glistened afterward - the wax seal was broken, and he tilted the urn before putting it in the foam. He closed the case.

"That's all we have time for today."

The students got up and headed for the door.

Adam started to stand but found that Professor Morrison was standing in front of him, his hand outstretched.