Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A businessman in a blue suit smiled at her as he walked into the brothel from the street. "You available, honey? That nurse's outfit really turns me on."

"Yeah? You should see what I can do with a scalpel, slick," Evie said. She instantly regretted it - she might have been Whore Caste 'royalty' if such a thing existed, but she was still Whore Caste. "Sorry, sweetheart. I'm shitty company tonight." She took the man's arm. "Now, there is this sweet little thing on the third floor named Celeste. She loves to play dress up, and I guarantee you she has a nurse's outfit even hotter than mine."

"I... uh, yeah... I didn't mean to insult you or anything," the man said with a red face.

"No, no. You didn't. This is what we're here for." She reached down and cupped his dick through his pants. "What are you? Seven inches?"

He looked at her and blinked. "How do you know that?"

"Honey, I've been fucking for nearly eighty years - I can tell a guy's length from across the room."

"Eighty? You can't be a day over twenty-five..."

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, sure. You're right. It was just a figure of speech. Anyway, I feel bad for snapping at you." She leaned up and whispered in his ear. "There's a doctor downstairs who can give you five more inches. After you fuck Celeste? Go downstairs and tell him Evie sent you. He'll make you a porn star."

She ushered him up the stairs at the end of the first floor hallway.

He climbed the steps watching her over his left shoulder like she had a third eye.

Evie turned away and looked at her cellphone. Adam was in trouble. She just knew it.

And, if he wasn't? He was still in trouble, because she was going to kill him.

***

"Good whores fuck everybody. Good whores fuck everybody." Mary repeated to herself.

Sanjay had stopped fucking her. He stood with his back against the tile wall to her left. "Next," he said.

A fat man wearing a pair of blue work coveralls hurried forward. He unzipped the uniform.

The old man was naked and hairy underneath the outfit.

His six inch cock bobbed free, and he licked his lips as he got down on his knees behind Mary.

"Not her ass, Joe. She's not prepared yet. Pussy only," Sanjay said.

"Yeah, no problem. I ain't gonna complain," Joe said and then he spit on his hand before stroking his cock.

"Good whores fuck everybody," Mary whispered. Then she moaned as Joe pushed his dick into her pussy and balanced his precarious gut on her buttocks.

"Fuck, she's tight!"

"She was a virgin till a few minutes ago," Sanjay said as he typed away on a tablet.

"No shit," Joe said and laughed.

Mary moaned. "Good... whores... fuck... everybody..."

"Yeah, that's right, honey. When they get your tight little ass over at Bull's? I'm gonna be your best customer," Joe said as he fucked her.

Adam was trying to follow what was going on with Mary, but it was almost impossible with Candy deepthroating him. She was no longer trying to keep him from cumming, and it took all his concentration not to orgasm.

She giggled - which sent new sensations through his cock - and then she pulled his cock out of her throat. "I can make you, you know? Anytime I want."

Adam smiled. "Oh, you think so, huh?" There was something endearing about her, and that wasn't just his cock talking. Yes, she was pure sex stuffed into latex and stilettos, but she also... good. There was an overwhelming sense of goodness and kindness about her.

He could fall in love with her in a heartbeat.

"Oh, I know I can make you cum... I got you wrapped around my little finger," she giggled. Then she held up her right hand and closed all her fingers except the pinky.

"What are you going to...?"

Candy laughed and sucked him to the balls again. She wiggled her little finger at him.

And then she brought it down and under and pushed it up his ass.

"Aiggh! What the...?"

She touched something inside and then Adam screamed and convulsed as his cum gushed into her throat.

She giggled and swallowed, slowly withdrawing her finger.

Then she froze in place. Her eyes went slack. She raised her head slowly and his cock slid out of her mouth along with long strings of cum.

Candy stared at his cock, the cum dribbling down her chin.

"God, Candy, you were... that was... amazing," Adam moaned.

Behind Candy, Joe grunted and filled Mary with his thin cum.

Sanjay walked over to Mary as Joe stood up and zipped up his coveralls. Sanjay had a clear bottle that looked like a simple plastic water bottle, except that it had two nozzles where the cap should be.

He pushed one of the nozzles into Mary's pussy and squeezed.

He pulled the nozzle out. "Push it out, sweetheart."

Mary lowered her face from Candy's pussy down to the tile floor.

A gush of liquid poured out from between her thighs.

"Good slut," Sanjay said. "Half a bottle of Cunt Clean between customers, remember that?"

"Half a bottle of Cunt Clean between customers," Mary moaned. "Good whores fuck everybody." She began to tongue Candy again.

Candy reached back and gently pushed her away. She looked into Adam's eyes. "I'm Candy Kisses. Candy Kisses di Amal," she whimpered. "I am, aren't I? That's my name, isn't it?" Her lower lip started to quiver.

"Candy, are you okay?" Adam asked.

"Candy... you said my name. It's Candy, isn't it? Not Candice. I'm not Candice. Please tell me I'm not."

Adam rolled onto his hands and knees. "Yes, you said your name is Candy. You told me. Remember?" He brushed her blonde and pink hair out of her eyes.

Sanjay knelt beside her. "Baby, are you okay?"

She looked at him and broke down in tears. She flung her arms around his neck. "Hold me! I'm Candy Kisses. Please don't let it be a dream! Not a dream! No!"

Sanjay squeezed her tight. "Candy? Yes, Candy Kisses di Amal. You're my Candy Kisses. He picked her up and kissed her face again and again.

Then Sanjay looked down at Adam. "Did you say something to her? Did you do something?"

The mountain of muscle towered over Adam and the look in his eyes was homicidal.

"No! Nothing, I swear," Adam said as he got to his feet and jerked up his underwear and jeans. "She just... started acting like she didn't know her name."

"He... didn't do anything, Sanjay. Nothing. I just... I forgot who I was, that's all."

The homicidal look was gone and all that was left was an enormous man on the verge of tears from concern. "Are you okay?" Sanjay asked as he began covering her face with kisses again.

"I am. I'm fine now, Sanjay," Candy said. She looked down at Adam. "You should go now, okay. You should go on to the college now."

Sanjay looked down at Adam. He seemed on the verge of not letting Adam leave.

"Hey, Sanjay, can I have my turn now?" A man said from the bathroom entrance.

Sanjay stared at Adam for a moment more. Then he shook his head. "Yeah, go on. Mary's ready for you."

The man hurried in and started undoing his belt.

Adam grabbed his duffel bag and slung it onto his shoulder.

Sanjay watched him till he left the restroom.

***

Adam fought the urge to look back over his shoulder as he left the bus terminal behind. He would call an Uber in a minute, but for now he wanted to put some distance between himself and Sanjay Amal.

Shock, he thought. You're in shock.

He had just gotten off the bus in Ithaca, New York and a hooker had given him a blowjob gratis.

Of course, he was in shock. Who wouldn't be in shock after what just happened?

He looked back over his shoulder.

Mary.

What had Sanjay done to her? Had he done anything to her? Adam didn't know her, of course, so how did he know if this wasn't normal behavior for her? It wasn't like Sanjay forced her to do what she was doing. If anything, Sanjay had treated her gently.

He only showed menace to Adam.

Adam shook his head. New York was way different from Kansas.

He was just pulling out his phone to call an Uber when he found himself face to face with the brothel.

It was an old hotel surrounded by dilapidated buildings. Unlike its surroundings, the hotel had been renovated. The ground floor had a different architecture from the floors above - the upper floors looked like any other old hotel from the '30s or '40s, but the ground floor was made up of a line of plate glass windows that ran floor to ceiling showing the inside of each room.

And, there were no curtains.

Women, some in lingerie, some naked posed and danced in the windows, alone and in pairs or larger groups.

He looked around. People were massed on the street, watching the shows.

No, Adam thought. They are window shopping.

Downtown Ithaca was a red light district like he had heard of in Amsterdam. Only, it shouldn't have been legal here. Where were the cops? Shouldn't there be protestors out in front of these places?

Instead, there were only gawkers, men and women alike. Some were clearly couples - a nervous man who would point toward a window while their wife or girlfriend would turn red and giggle. Were they just out to gawk and laugh? Most seemed to be, but a few would venture up to the brothel door and step inside together.

Adam watched as a tall woman in a white negligee danced with her back to him behind the glass. She turned and smiled, her mouth red with lipstick that looked more like her lips had been coated in red latex.

She opened her negligee to reveal massive breasts.

And a twelve inch cock hanging almost to her knees.

She winked at him and licked her lips.

Adam nodded and smiled before turning away.

"My, my, what have we here?" A woman asked.

She had walked up behind him while he was watching the trans woman in the window.

The woman had long brown hair and she stood at least six inches taller than Adam - were they all like that? Were all of these 'sex workers' giants?

She was tall like Candy, built like Candy, but there the similarity ended. She was wearing a skintight, white latex dress split almost to her crotch and a silver inverted pentagram dangled from her white latex choker.

Candy had big brown eyes that made her look innocent. This woman had huge dark eyes that made her look like a predator.

When she spoke to him, all heads turned.

And, people began to move away from Adam and the woman in white. It was as if they were terrified of her.

"My name is Sindy... with an 'S'," she said with a smile.

"Adam... with an 'A', I guess."

She laughed and it was a magical, beautiful sound.

Sindy nodded over Adam's shoulder. "See anything you like?"

"Just browsing, Ma'am," Adam said.

She laughed again. "You're cute." She stared into his eyes. "Would you like to be my pet for a few days? I have a collar and a bowl for you. I'll let you sleep at the foot of my bed..."

Adam began to chuckle. And, then he laughed out loud.

Sindy's smile faltered and she stared more intently into his eyes. "I said, would you like to be my pet...?"

"I heard you, and, no offense, Ma'am, but I'm sort of spent tonight and I really need to get to my dormitory. Not that you aren't absolutely breathtaking, but I need to take a rain check."

Sindy blinked. "Go inside and wait for me."

"Sorry, but, no, Ma'am." He tipped an imaginary hat in her direction. "You have a nice evening, now." He walked past her and headed down the street.

***

Sindy, with an 'S', mate of Bull Drummond and one of the most powerful White Witches in Ithaca, put her fists on her hips and watched Adam walk away.

She turned and looked at the nearest couple. "You two, come here."

A man and woman looked at each other and walked stiffly toward her.

Sindy reached out and tapped her index finger on the man's nose. "Bark."

The man looked confused. Then he started to bark like a dog.

"Richard, what the fuck?" His wife whispered.

"You! Whimper," Sindy commanded.

The woman began to whine and whimper.

Sindy turned away and stared after Adam again. "Well, fuck me."

Behind her, the couple continued to act like dogs.

Sindy rolled her eyes and turned around. "Sorry. Stop."

The couple stopped barking and whimpering and stared at Sindy in terror.

She reached out and put a hand on their temples.

The couples' eyes rolled back.

"Go home. Have porn star sex for the next two days. Don't leave bed unless you have to. But, first? Go buy sex toys. Get creative. Now, beat it."

The couple looked at each other and smiled, then they ran off toward the sex shop inside the bus station.

Sindy walked up the steps to the hotel entrance.

Mistress Evie Price was standing on the top step looking down the street at the boy who had resisted Sindy.

Sindy stood beside her. "He's a cute one. Just got off the bus. I tried to entice him in with my powers but... he resisted somehow. I think he might be an immune."

Evie nodded. "He is cute. He's also my son."

Sindy stared at her, and her mouth dropped open.

"Try that again? I'll scratch your eyes out." Evie turned without a word and headed back downstairs to the clinic.

***

Adam kept walking until he was well away from X-Rated bus terminals and brothels before calling his Uber.

It picked him up and drove him away from the town center and into the suburbs. It was a well-to-do area and most of the developments had iron gates and security guards.

They also had signs that read 'An Eighteen and Older Community'. Some even said things like 'Clothing Optional Past Main Gate' or 'A Lifestyle Friendly Community'.

What the hell was going on here? Why wasn't this in the news? It was like the entire town of Ithaca was a swingers haven. But, then he supposed the news media were too focused on the Bimbo Flu and Futa Virus spreading through the big cities like New York and Boston to worry about kinky people in upstate New York.

Adam sat bolt upright in the backseat of the Uber.

The viruses! Was that what was going on here?

And, he had just had unprotected sex with a complete stranger in a bus station rest room.

Could you catch Futa Virus or Bimbo Flu from oral sex?

Adam took a deep breath. He needed to calm down. According to the news, the viruses were contained in major metropolitan areas. If it had spread further, now that would have made the news.

The mansions of suburbia gave way to the brick buildings of Ithaca College and Adam pushed the worries of STDs out of his head.

***

Stallion's Adult Video

Outside Ithaca

Sugar Tits stepped off the elevator on the top, ground floor and into the long sterile corridor leading to the porn store itself. The floors below were filled with people to transform. They had been shipped to Stallion's from all over the state - abducted from homes and businesses or simply snatched off the street. Most of the captives were held in padded cells until a transformation tube became available.

The transformed were then shipped out from the loading dock. Most would end up on the auction block in Havana or sent to cities like New York to become sex workers.

The underground installation at Stallion's was the largest this side of the Cathedral of Morpheus in Havana.

They had expanded the porn shop business to the bus terminal in downtown Ithaca, but it would require too much work to turn it into a full-fledged transformation facility. Downtown Ithaca either sent their abductees to Stallion's or transformed them a few at a time in the bordello basement.

Sugar smiled as she stepped through the door at the end of the hall and into the sex shop.

Two white witches ran to her as she stepped through the door.

"Sugar!" Mikaela said as she rushed forward and through her long brown arms around Sugar's neck.

"Mikaela," Sugar whispered as she kissed her lips. She leaned back and smiled. "I like the do."

Mikaela smiled and took a step back. "Really?" Her hair had been shaved up both sides and an intricate pattern of inverted pentagrams was shaved in the hair that remained.

"What did Maria say?" Sugar asked.

Mikaela stood up straight, then she mocked Maria Marapova's imperious voice. "Mikaela, I see you have changed your hairstyle." Then she raised one graceful eyebrow. "Hmmph."

Sugar laughed. "Oh, you do that well."

"Hi, Sugar," Lisa said. Her white latex dress showed her bare midriff and the red inverted pentagram tattoo over her lower abs.

Sugar embraced and kissed her as well. Then she put one arm around each of their shoulders. "Now, what did you two want to talk about?"

Mikaela looked around the porn store.

Sugar laughed. The sight of three latex clad bombshells kissing in the dildo aisle had garnered a great deal of attention from the other patrons and more than a few erections. "Yes, let's adjourn to a conference room.

***

"We've picked out the freshmen class elites," Lisa said once they were seated in a conference room on sublevel two.

Sugar smiled. The 'elites' were the candidates for transformation into White Witches, Dominatrix Whores, and Whore Masters, both full and junior. Lisa, Mikaela, and Madison Fuchs were in charge of picking them out from the first year college students each Fall.

"This year, we'd like to try something different," Mikaela said. "We've moved the elites into separate dorm floors..."

"Boys on one, girls on another," Lisa added.

"We'd like to begin their mental conditioning as a group at the dormitory," Mikaela said.

Sugar smiled. "Mmm, I like the sound of this."

"After we get them conditioned, we'll just take them on a field trip to Stallion's and complete their transformation," Lisa said.

"Well, if you're looking for my approval, you have it..."

"We also need your help," Mikaela said.

"Three White Witches could do this better than two - that's a lot of brains to scramble," Lisa said.

"Count me in!" Sugar said.

Lisa giggled and leaned back in her chair. "This is going to be fun."

"We'll get started tomorrow night," Mikaela said.

***

Outside the Ithaca Bus Terminal

Sanjay and Candy Kisses walked with Mary between them. The two transformed had their hands on her arms, almost carrying her toward the brothel.

Mary was wearing Sanjay's t-shirt, which made a dress that fell below her knees. Beneath it, she was naked, her thighs wet with the last douche of Cunt Clean.

"Good whores fuck everybody," she moaned, over and over again.

Sanjay whistled as they walked.

But, Candy Kisses just stared at the other woman's glazed eyes.

Sanjay stopped whistling. "Candy? Are you okay? You've been quiet since the restroom."

Candy nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine."

"Did that boy say something to you? Did he say something mean to you?" Sanjay asked.

Candy laughed. "No. I don't think he could say something mean to me. He's sweet."

The brothel loomed ahead in bright lights and garish neon. The crowd milled around outside, gawking at the whores behind the glass windows.

"We're like... objects," Candy said.

"Huh?" Sanjay said.

"They don't... see us as people, we're just things to them. Things to use," Candy mumbled.

Sanjay stopped and Mary's feet went out from under her.

The two transformed easily held her suspended a foot off the ground.

"Baby, you're really scaring me," Sanjay said. "We're Whore Caste. It's our job to please them. That's what Morpheus created us for. We're doing the will of the living god."

Candy stared at him. "Are we?"

"Candy..."

She squeezed her eyes shut. Then she opened them and smiled. "I'm sorry. Yes, we're Whore Caste. I'm sorry. I just... feel strange."

Sanjay looked behind Candy.

She was pulling the girl's rolling suitcase with her free hand.