All Comments on 'Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 03'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully done as always.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 2 years ago

We wish we could vote! You’d be getting a thousand stars for sure. The three of us stayed in bed this morning so we could read this through together. We’ve followed from the beginning and love the direction and the twists and turns of this wonderful tale.

Can’t wait for the next book in the series. So while we’re waiting we’ll just have to stay here in bed and express our love for each other! Hehe!

Luv n licks

Lance, Roxy and Bev💜

ambernight3ambernight3over 2 years ago

As always an amazing chapter to your beautifully written saga. You both have created something truly beautiful. As always I eagerly wait for the next chapter!!

redheadslut32redheadslut32over 2 years ago

The Book of Adam didn't disappoint!!! So much is happening with even more questions answered!!! Adam might be my favorite character now after being elusive for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was AMAZING!!!! So looking forward to Naughty vs Nice. I would just like to know whatever happened to the truck driver from the truck stop in Experiments?? As a divorced trucker, was looking forward to some of his story. Thank you for creating such a rich a wicked world to step into! Truly look forward to every chapter!

ProgamermoveProgamermoveover 2 years ago

I love where this series is going.

I was always a little squeamish about the loss of free will involved in the permanent transformations, so to see there is a choice now is pretty cool.

draco352draco352over 2 years ago

AWESOME as usual...10 stars...I really really like Demona..""Bitch, you better knock before you walk in my office. I'm a fucking doctor, not one of your stooges. If you think I'm impressed by your high and mightiness?"

Great writing!!! look forward to more

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 2 years ago

So it looks like some in the Religious Caste who disagree with what the Mother Superiors and Bishops are planning. I always wonder how that was going to play out once shit broke out into open fighting. Cain straight up sounds insane, strike that he is fucking insane. I wonder what sister is going to think when Cain comes back. I'm wondering how many members of the Religious Caste are going to side with the whore caste in the end.

It seems like Adam has some side effects. He is going to have to be careful on who he is with going forward it seems. Also why is my mind screaming that its Melody that is the second mother of Adam?

Its Carrie the one from RETURN TO SINFUL SUBURBIA?

It seems Brittney gets her brains back at some point, but I'm wondering when.

Looking forward to the next book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story.

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10over 2 years ago

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 2 years ago

Love the series and the subtle restructure that Adam helped solidify. Really feel sorry for Asmodea and wonder if she'll connect with Elizabeth when Demona finally breaks the Church's control over her. I feel as if the next White Witch to go after once Gwen is brought into the fold, would be Carrie because you mentioned several times throughout this book that even by Transformed standards she's a bit loco. The reintroduction of her conscience would help temper her, I also think that part of that responsibility lies with Sugar, so it will more than likely that it's her that 'cures' Carrie. As for the Hotel, I think that it will quickly fold into the Church of Adam through Evie and Allen working with Demona. One thing from the book that stood out is you mentioned Ciara with her dissertation but after that she isn't mentioned again. Any chance she'll turn up in Naughty vs Nice?

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 2 years ago
Awsome

You are one of my favorite authors!!! Can’t wait for the next chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The book of adam being written in glitter pen is a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you. It’s one thing to appreciate something from afar. It’s something completely different to feel you are a part of it.

Please forgive me if that sounds egotistical, but that’s how I feel about this brilliant story, after reading and rereading this chapter. I truly feel a part of it. I could never have IMAGINEd a page like 3 and 4 ever being written to flow so beautifully into this amazing work you two have created. And yet here it is. I am humbled beyond belief to have read those words. Over and over if I’m honest. I gasped at the date. I choked when I saw the name Mark appear. And the joyous wonder those words sent racing through my mind. So many possibilities surrounding what saving one such life could do to this world…well that I leave to you and look forward to seeing where you take us.

Such an incredible journey since the first page of that first chapter. I am humbled, thrilled, and damn proud to be your IMAGINEary friend.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone, for the wonderful comments both here on Literotica and through email. It really means a lot to us - there’s really no reason for us to turn voting back on because those of you still reading going into book thirteen make your opinions known personally, and we value those more than any number of stars.

Yes, Carrie is Carrie from Return to Sinful Suburbia. As for Ciara, we’re going to have a parallel series of books next year about Evilyn Hellstorm and her coven including Ciara - they play a vital role moving forward.

And… Chapter 1 of Naughty vs. Nice has a publish date according to Literotica of tomorrow, 17-December! We’ll put Chapter 2 in the queue today so that, hopefully, we’ll have a nice, smooth, publish rate for the rest of the chapters.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi, IMAGINE, when we were thinking about the first thing Adam should change, Lennon immediately came to mind because of your comments. It did fit very well and we think it goes along with the spirit of the story. We’ve alluded to things in the Transformations world not quite being in sync with our world - and this is one of the many things Adam fixes. Thank you very much for reading, friend.

richie78richie78over 2 years ago

Again just when I think your story is perfect you up the ante.

Another excellent chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

May be late to the discussion party, but one reason to turn voting back on would be to show up in the category's Hall of Fame. This is a truly amazing series, both in terms of smut and plot, and that's a good way to let more people find it.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

About voting: All we care about is that you're enjoying the series. Ratings and Hall of Fame lists really don't matter to us - sure, maybe a few more people will notice the series, but enough will see us in any event. Thanks for reading!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter. Enjoying the journey again but cannot keep up with all the characters and the plots. Thanks for a great read and best wishes for Christmas and 2022. Would be a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a remarkable change to the arc of the stories. Good reading!

zesstrazesstraover 2 years ago

any news on next book?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Transformations: Travelers will be out in March.

sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogressabout 2 years ago

I've been reading your work for the past week, this is so immersive, and I can see that there's a plan for the world building, plot and characters. I really appreciate all your work for writing this creative series. I started for the bimboficaton (really like your view of bimbos), but stayed because of the sci-fi and family found elements. I love Gwen, Alex, Demona, Melody, Lisa, Jason, Emily, Tyler, Brit and Tanya, I would totes choose them for my coven. Can't wait for "Travelers", I still need to read "Naughty vs Nice", but I'm sure I'll finish soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES