Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had also tried to query SlutzNet about Dr. Love's location.

The AI was being uncooperative, saying only that it could not determine her whereabouts.

"She still doesn't answer," Illia said.

"And, our asset at Stallion's?" Cain asked.

"They are reporting odd activity on Level 10, but so far they are unaware of its nature."

Cain nodded. "We will remain at the truckstop north of Stallion's until we either hear from Dr. Love or our other operative." He looked out the window. "Tell the agents to arm themselves with both dart guns and silenced pistols."

Illia stared at him. "Father? If the target is at Stallion's? Do you intend to go in armed?"

Cain continued to look out the window. "Well, we certainly won't be going in unarmed."

"Father, if we invade Stallion's by force? We risk a war with Whore Caste. It won't be a question of simply trespassing on Marapova's territory - we will be seen as attacking a Whore Caste installation."

"Thank you, Sister Illia, I hadn't even thought of that."

She could see his smile reflected in the passenger side window.

"You... came here to start a war," Illia whispered.

"If not I? Who shall?" He turned to Illia. "Don't you hunger for revenge? Revenge for Leviathan, revenge even for Styx? Do you not tire of letting those degenerate whores hold us hostage?"

"But... we need Whore Caste. The war against the humans..."

"Will be won regardless of the involvement of these deviants! Mankind understands force! We are the most powerful organization in the world - we don't need to seduce them. We can bend them to our will, Illia!"

***

"You like breakin' my shit, kid?" Ray said as he stood on the same stepladder Courtney had stood on. He was using some sort of handheld welder to reinforce Adam's restraints - though there were no sparks or even heat that Adam could discern. "Took me two weeks to build this rig. You broke it in an afternoon."

The shirtless giant was sweating as he worked.

"You have my apologies," Adam said sarcastically.

"Wise ass."

The robot girl stood beneath him in her blue "Stallion's Adult Video" uniform. "Stop being a dick, Ray. Kid saved Courtney's life." She smiled up at Adam with red latex lips.

Adam returned the smile.

Ray turned off the welder. "Now, don't you even think about breakin' this one. Got it?"

Adam pulled at the wrist bond. It wouldn't move. "No promises."

"Punk," Ray said. Then he smiled. "Good job, kid."

Ray climbed down and the robot girl, Rita bounded up.

She leaned in close. "They aren't nearly so bad as you think." Her voice sounded tinny. "We're a family." She smiled. "Kind of the Addams Family at times."

Adam laughed.

She brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"Did they do this to you?" Adam asked.

"The whole robot body thing?" She nodded. "Well, in a way I did it to myself. But, I'm at peace with it."

"Hey, babe, you comin'?" Ray asked as he put away the welder.

Rita chuckled. "I had to get turned into a bimbot in order to find the man of my dreams - a man three times my age who makes me listen to Sinatra till I want to rip out the microphones in my ears."

Adam smiled.

"Don't judge them too harshly," Rita said as she began to descend the ladder. "I did at first. It was a waste of time. They're too adorable to resist."

Rita got down and Demona began climbing up. She was dressed head to toe in a yellow HazMat suit. She had the milker in her hand.

"Isn't that overkill?" Adam asked.

"Not taking any chances on your magic spooge," Demona said. "Stay soft. Don't you dare fucking cum."

"Yes, Ma'am," Adam said as she took hold of his cock.

"Yes, Doctor. I have degrees in shit you can't even spell."

"Yes, Doctor," Adam said as she began pushing his cock into the sleeve.

"There's a smaller tube in the end of the sleeve. It's going to go up your urethra."

Adam grimaced. "That sounds unpleasant."

"It is. Once it's in, the tube will inflate and lock it in place - that's very unpleasant."

The small tube started invading his piss slit.

"Fuck," Adam groaned.

"Don't you dare get off on this. You cum before I have this in place? I swear I will make you eat your spoo."

"Aiggh! Fuck! How much is it going to inflate?" It felt like a golf ball was being shoved up his dick.

The pain subsided.

"That's it," Demona said. She tugged on the outer tube.

Adam gasped.

"Now, the suction and vibrations are going to start."

"Uh, huh," Adam said.

"You're going to want to cum... don't fight it. Just let it happen. Not like fucking a girl - you don't need to impress the machine."

There was a gentle suction and then the tube began to vibrate. "Oh... wow..."

"After you cum? It's going to hit you with a dose of aphrodisiac, so you get hard again. Just... don't fight it. Understand?"

"How... much... are you going to... take, exactly?"

Demona smiled. "As much as we can get."

Adam bit his lower lip as the vibrations increased.

Demona turned to climb down. "By the way? I love you. You saved her. She's my life. I'll die for you if I have to."

And, with that, Demona walked away and left Adam to the machine.

***

A porn store is a strange place. People from all walks of life frequent them at one time or other in their lives. From men looking for jerk off material, to housewives looking for a toy or lingerie to spice things up, coeds looking for a gag gift, to the curious who want to see what they might be missing in their lives.

Ray had seen them all in his many years running Stallion's, both before and after his transformation into a Whore Master. So, when the woman in boots walked in a few minutes before the man in sneakers, both of them looking nervous, he categorized them immediately: lovers, not married to each other, who would soon head back to the video booths for a wild afternoon rendezvous.

The woman was browsing through the DVDs, trying to look nonchalant.

The man seemed overly interested in Stallion's assortment of flavored lubricants.

It was only when the man seemed preoccupied with something in his jacket pocket that Ray realized his categorization was inaccurate.

"Aw, fuck," Ray whispered. With his hands behind the counter, he texted Rita: Who the fuck did you let in? Gun.

Her text came back: "Missed it. Sorry. Watching."

The man pulled his gun out of his jacket pocket and pointed it at Ray. "Call that girl in from the front!"

Rita stepped inside. "Already here."

He pointed the gun at her. "Lock that door behind you!"

Rita smiled.

The door locked on its own.

The man frowned. "How the fuck did you do that?"

"Dunno, Alexa or Google or something," Rita said.

He pointed the gun back at Ray. "Empty the register, motherfucker!"

The woman walked toward Ray with her purse open. She held it toward him.

Ray opened the register. "Look, I got maybe seventy, eighty bucks in here, junior."

"Where's the safe?"

"In the back office."

"How much you got in there?"

Ray shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know. We just keep money to make change. How much is in the office, Rita?"

"Umm, $357,654.28 the last time I counted."

The man stared at her.

"Damn... that long since I took a deposit to the bank?" Ray laughed. "How long ago did you count it?"

"27.3 seconds ago."

"The fuck you talking about?" The man asked.

"I opened the safe door remotely, turned the security camera toward the safe, and then the computer part of my brain counted the money," Rita said with a smile.

"You people think we're playin'? I will shoot your ass." He nodded at Ray. "You think you're bullet proof, big man?"

"No, I'm not." He nodded toward Rita. "But she is."

Rita somersaulted forward and landed in front of the gunman.

He was turning toward her when she did a front kick that caught the man's right arm midway between his elbow and wrist. There was a sickening snap as both bones in his forearm bent at a ninety-degree angle and broke.

The man began to scream as the gun fell to the tile floor.

Ray reached out and grabbed the woman's wrists in two bear paw hands. He smiled. "You two really picked the wrong place to rob. You thought we were locked in here with you? Sweetheart? You're locked in here with us."

Rita began to laugh as she grabbed the man by his ankle and dragged him along the floor.

***

"What exactly in the fuck were the two of you thinking?" Sugar asked. She tapped her foot slowly in the Level 3 conference room.

Lisa and Mikaela sat in swivel chairs and looked at the floor.

"It was all my idea," Lisa said. "Mikaela wanted to wait for you."

Mikaela shook her head. "No, I agreed with Lisa."

"Did I or did I not tell you to wait?" Sugar asked.

"We thought we could subdue him," Lisa said. "The Ambrosia should have had him cumming so much he wouldn't be able to think..."

"Obviously it had that effect on you and not on him," Sugar said.

"He's... amazing," Mikaela said.

"Yeah, Sugar, when he was under the influence of the Ambrosia? He turned into a sex monster..."

"Stop talking," Sugar commanded.

"Gee, you sound like Maria," Mikaela mumbled.

"No, Maria will probably have you on your knees," Sugar said.

"Christ! Are you going to tell her?!" Mikaela asked.

"Yes... eventually." Sugar paced the floor. She shook her head. "Honestly, I'm at a loss. Lisa, you're the smartest one of us. Your IQ is off the charts. What were you thinking?"

Lisa looked miserable.

"And, Mikaela? Maria believes you are a natural born leader - she's picked you to be a general in command of her army."

Mikaela began to cry.

"This is the kind of behavior I would expect out of someone like Carrie, not our two most promising White Witches."

"We are so sorry, Sugar," Lisa said.

"You're compromised," Sugar said. "Can I trust you to follow orders and transform humans even if it is against their will?"

Lisa and Mikaela looked at each other.

"Honestly?" Mikaela whispered. "I don't know."

Lisa shook her head. "Neither do I."

Sugar nodded. "At least you're telling me the truth now. I suppose that's something." Sugar looked down at them. "I want the two of you on the road to the Farm this afternoon. Gwen is going to determine if the two of you are still capable of performing your duties. I have to focus on this Adam. You're her problem now."

Mikaela looked ill. "Oh, God, you told Gwen?"

"Yes, Mikaela. And, in case you're wondering? She's more pissed than I am."

***

Mikaela and Lisa stepped into the warm afternoon sun outside Stallion's loading dock.

They got into Lisa's Tesla and just sat there looking at the building.

"I feel like shit," Lisa said.

Mikaela took a deep breath and let it out. "We really let Sugar down."

"And Maria," Lisa said. "God, I am such an idiot."

"You couldn't have known Ambrosia would do that to him," Mikaela said as she took Lisa's hand. "It's over. It's done. We have to move on. And, we have a problem."

Lisa nodded. "Sugar is wrong."

"Yep. They are all wrong. Sugar, Gwen, Cathy... even Maria. We're seeing clearly now, they aren't."

"The Church is evil - I mean we knew that. But, until today? I didn't understand how much we've been... brainwashed," Lisa said.

"Even Demona doesn't see it fully. She's experimenting on Adam because she wants to understand his immunity to fight the Church," Mikaela said.

"Yes," Lisa said. "But, the problem is? There is no way the Church is going to allow him to live."

Mikaela shook her head. "No, they won't. You can bet there's a team on its way - it's what I would do. It's what Maria would do. We need a plan to get him out of there."

"Hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure if we set foot in Stallion's right now? Rita and Ray are going to drag us down to a holding cell," Lisa said. "Because the main reason she's sending us to Gwen? Is to get us away from Adam."

Mikaela hissed through her teeth. "And, if we aren't on the road to the Farm within an hour or so...?"

"She'll send Rita and Ray to get us," Lisa said. "It's what I would do."

"We need help," Mikaela said. "If we want to get him out of there? Somebody is going to have to do it for us."

Lisa shook her head. "If Madison was here, she could do it. Belynda would do it." She shook her head. "Jason wouldn't. I love him, but he won't go against Sugar. Besides, they're all out of town."

"Candy Kisses," Mikaela said.

"Candy... are you nuts? She's a Street Whore."

"Yes, she is. But, she's also one of Adam's converts. And, we only need her to do one thing," Mikaela said. She opened her pocket book and pulled out a small vial with white liquid inside.

"What's that?"

"Guess."

"Is that... Adam's cum?"

Mikaela nodded. "Collected it from my pussy after we got to Stallion's. Knowing how potent it is? I figured we might need it. Here's the plan: we get Candy Kisses to come to the sorority house. Sugar will expect us to go there and pack before we head to the farm. We give the vial to Candy and have her take it to Sindy di Drummond."

Lisa looked skeptical. "The White Witch at the brothel?"

"It's either her or Carrie, you choose."

Lisa shook her head. "Not Carrie. She's unstable."

"Yeah, so that leaves Sindy. All Candy has to do is pour this cum on Sindy. Sindy will become... for want of a better term? One of us. And, then Candy can tell her what they need to do. Sindy's tough as nails. If anybody can get him out of there? It's her."

"Sweetie, I'm impressed that you came up with this so fast but... you're placing a lot of faith in Candy Kisses."

Mikaela shook her head. "Lisa, it's all we have."

***

Adam looked up as Rita and Ray returned. Rita was dragging a man in jeans and a t-shirt along the floor by his ankle as he screamed.

His right arm was broken spectacularly.

Ray was carrying a skinny woman in boots over his shoulder as she screamed and kicked.

Demona and Sugar walked out of Demona's office.

"What do we have here?" Sugar asked.

"Dumbest crooks on earth," Ray said. "Tried to rob us."

Demona laughed. "Man, they are stupid. That's a nasty fracture." She knelt by the man. "This is going to hurt."

"What?"

Demona yanked his wrist and the bones set.

The man's head lolled to the side, and he passed out.

Demona yanked down his jeans and underwear. "Hmm, seven inches, cut." She grabbed his balls and tugged. "Healthy looking testicles." She reached into her jacket pocket and pulled on some black latex gloves.

She lifted his legs and shoved two fingers up his ass.

"Jesus!" Adam said.

The woman still draped over Ray's shoulder screamed in terror.

"Healthy enough prostate." She pulled out her fingers and stripped off the glove. From her other pocket she pulled out a device about the size of a deck of cards. She ran it over his groin. "Humph... healthy dose of the clap." She looked toward the woman over Ray's shoulder. "You give him that or did he gift it to you?"

"Let us go! I promise I won't tell!"

"Let us go! I promise I won't tell!" Demona mocked. "If I had a dime for every time I heard that?"

"How can you be like this?" Adam asked. "She's terrified."

"Hey!" Ray said. "Her and her boyfriend brought this on themselves."

"That doesn't make it right," Adam said.

"Look, honey, maybe it isn't right, but it's kind of poetic justice," Demona said. She sat back and chewed a nail. "I can make a Street Stud out of him or a Futanari if you want, Sugar." She took his chin in her hand. "Narrow enough. I could feminize him."

Sugar knelt beside him. She put her hands on his temples. Her eyes rolled back. "Eww... this is like diving in a trash dumpster."

"What is she doing to him?" The girl asked.

"Reading his mind." Ray said as he spanked her. "Shh. You'll get your turn."

She began to sob.

Sugar pulled her hands away. "No Street Stud and no Futanari," she growled.

"Uh, oh," Demona said.

Sugar stood up and walked to the woman on Ray's shoulder. She put her hands on the woman's temples. "Uggh, no better." She took a step back and pointed at the woman. "Full mind wipe. Sub Slut, full latex."

Demona whistled. "Yikes."

Sugar pointed at the man. "Him? Full submissive. Tongue job, double cock."

"You got it," Demona said. "I'll prepare the tubes."

"What are you going to do to them?" Adam asked.

Sugar walked up to his cross. "The woman will have her mind wiped and a submissive personality inserted. She will have a latex fetish and enjoy pain. Then we're going to bond a special latex mixture to her skin so she will look like she's wearing a bondage outfit 24/7. We'll send her down to Havana where she will be sold to the highest bidder - most likely a high-end bondage club where she will become a star attraction."

"Jesus! Why the fuck...?"

"The man? Also, a full mind wipe. He will be modified with two cocks, one above the other so that he can double penetrate whatever Mistress purchases him on the auction block. His tongue will be augmented to twelve inches in length with pleasure studs. Both of them will spend the rest of eternity as sex slaves - happy, obedient fuck toys."

"Why? What did they...?"

Sugar smiled triumphantly. "That whining wretch on Ray's shoulder? She regularly stole her own grandmother's social security checks. She had money to spend while her grandmother ate cat food." She nodded toward the man. "Him? When he was seventeen, he pushed his own mother down the stairs thinking he would collect her insurance. The two of them? They met on a dark web chat group where people discussed strategies on killing for profit. Oh, and Stallion's isn't their first armed robbery. There have been three others and not everyone they met survived the encounter."

"Then you should hand them over to the police."

Sugar laughed. "Yes, because the US Justice System is so good at turning people like these degenerates into productive members of society. Adam, if the Church had encountered these two? They would get the spike. They would be desexed and transformed into Worker Caste. As cruel as what I am about to do to them sounds? They will survive and at least have some measure of happiness."

"You could change them. You could reach into their minds and fix them, Sugar."

"Yes, and when I find people who deserve that kindness? I give them just that. They don't deserve the happily ever after, Adam, at least not as the people they are now."

***

Adam thought for a long time about what Sugar had said. It was tempting to see the justice in her approach. He certainly felt no sympathy for the two robbers as Sugar and Demona took them somewhere out of sight.

For the most part, Adam's new life revolved around the machine slowly draining him of cum. There was a liter bottle attached to the pump at the base of the cross and it was already half full.

Each time he came, he figured that would be the last he could manage.

Then, a few minutes later? He would cum again, spurred on by the aphrodisiac, the vibrating sleeve, and the fact he was being hydrated by the Fluoride IV.

"There's something you don't see everyday. A guy on a cross getting his dick sucked by a milking machine."

He looked up.

Crumb was standing, naked, beside Lewis's table. She stroked his hair as he slept. "How you holding up?"

Adam shook his head. "All things considered? Not bad. They cut you loose?"

Crumb nodded. "I'm joining the team."

Adam sighed. "Are you sure? Do you trust them?"

"I'm sure, but, no, can't say I trust them. I mean, my track record with trusting the transformed isn't all that great."

"You could run," Adam said.

"Well, I know a thing or two you might not. First? We're ten stories beneath the ground. Only way out is to take the elevator up. Only there's supposedly a giant and a robot girl to stop you."

123456...9