Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because she wouldn't let anyone hurt Ciara, goddess or not. This thought made Evelyn's blood run cold, and she shocked herself with how protective she had become.

And, then Demonica laughed. "Perhaps I'm wrong about this one, Evelyn. Maybe she is more than just a fuck toy." She looked down at Evelyn and licked her lips.

Then she eased the front of her dress to the side.

Evelyn almost cried out in shock.

She was inches away from the biggest penis she had ever seen.

"You... you're a man?" Evelyn whispered.

"Golly," Ciara whispered, her eyes wide.

"No. I was a woman. Now I am more than that."

The cock was easily a foot long flaccid, hanging between her toned thighs.

The shape was no more normal than the size. The head was almost disk shaped. The piss slit was big enough to accommodate Evelyn's index finger.

A steady drip of precum fell from the slit.

Evelyn reached out and caressed the head, it was as wide as her palm.

Her fingers were quickly coated with Demonica's lube and she licked them on impulse.

Her body became warm, almost as if she had a fever. Her pussy was lubricating.

Beside her, Ciara shrugged out of her cheerleader uniform. "She can't take one that big, but I can, Mistress." She leaned forward and licked Demonica's thickening shaft.

Demonica smiled. "We'll see about that. Kimiko, use the sterilizer on Evelyn."

Evelyn could barely hear her words. She leaned forward and put her tongue inside Demonica's piss slit. She jacked the cock with her small right hand, and the precum squirted into her mouth.

She felt hands on her back, forcing her onto all fours.

Demonica knelt down, making it easier for Evelyn to continue sucking.

Evelyn felt something probing at her pussy.

Ciara kissed her ear. "It's okay. It doesn't hurt. It's just scary when it snaps, and then you feel really full."

The sterilizer slid deep inside her.

It reached the limit her body could take.

SNAP!

Evelyn cried out as the sterilizer surged forward, her womb opening for the invader that claimed it.

It felt like the sterilizer was trying to push into her throat!

Then it was pulled out of her.

She cried out at the empty feeling.

Evelyn consoled herself by redoubling her efforts on Demonica's huge cock head. She strained to get it into her mouth.

Demonica laughed. "You'll need surgery to accept that, I'm afraid."

Ciara's mouth was close to hers, tonguing the underside of Demonica's shaft.

Then Ciara pushed her tongue into Evelyn's mouth. They kissed, sharing the tip of Demonica's cock as they did.

Evelyn smiled at Ciara as the redhead pulled away.

Ciara wrapped both her small hands around Demonica's cock.

It was huge and hard - it had to be over sixteen inches and it was thicker than Ciara's wrist.

Ciara stopped jacking and stared past Evelyn. "What transformation drugs are those? I don't recognize them."

"These are to prepare her body for the procedures to follow," Demonica said.

Evelyn yelped as two needles pushed into her shoulder blades.

"Don't hurt her," Ciara whimpered.

"They're... not," Evelyn moaned.

Demonica's claws curled in Ciara's red hair, pulling her lower.

Ciara licked and sucked the big balls.

Demonica pushed her even lower and Evelyn heard Ciara gasp.

Evelyn paused tonguing the head. "What is it?"

"A pussy! She has a pussy under her balls!" Ciara's voice was full of wonder. The eroticism of making love to Demonica was overcoming her trepidation.

Evelyn kissed her way down the shaft and balls.

The taste was unmistakable: girl lube. Her tongue found the tender folds of Demonica's pussy just behind her thick, semen heavy balls.

"I'm technically a Futanari. I have both male and female parts."

Evelyn cried out as a needle slid into her left buttock. "Is... that what you're doing to me? Making me into a Futanari?"

Demonica laughed low and pulled the two girls closer to her wet pussy. "Do you want a nice, thick cock? Would that make you happy? To fuck me? Ciara?"

"I... I want whatever... you want," Evelyn whispered as her tongue joined Ciara's deep within the demoness.

"That's the correct answer," Demonica giggled. "Give yourself to me, Evelyn. Let me decide - I promise you will be pleased."

Evelyn felt like she could die right here and now and be satisfied. She desperately wanted to belong to Demonica, body and soul. "Mmm, yes... Mistress," Evelyn whispered.

"My lovely girl," Demonica sighed.

Evelyn concentrated on servicing her Mistress even as the needles pierced her labia, her clit, even her asshole.

***

Sugar was not surprised to find the lead Church agent and one of his men standing guard outside the cavern entrance on Level 9. She glared at them as she walked toward the opening.

The lead agent stepped forward. "You can't, Mistress. I'm sorry."

"Stand aside."

"I can't do that, Mistress. I am under orders from Sister herself." He looked at the floor.

"I will hurt you if you don't stand aside, Agent," Sugar said. She wasn't sure she could actually take the agent hand to hand - she'd never had occasion to take one on.

"I know you will, Mistress. But I cannot let you pass." He nodded over his shoulder.

The agent with him drew his nine millimeter and pointed it at the floor.

Neither man could look her in the eye - they didn't want to stop her, but they had no choice.

The Church was in control here. They were merely pawns.

"Would you shoot me?" Sugar asked.

The lead agent shook his head. "We wouldn't want to, Mistress. So, please don't make us..."

Sugar sighed. "Agent, the Cheerleader Whore, Ciara, is Whore Caste. Evelyn Morris is going to be Whore Caste. She took Whore Caste and Professional Caste acquisitions against the will of the Church. They are all in danger..."

"You don't know that," the lead agent said.

"Of course I know that. So do you. Whatever Demonica is now? She is absolutely not Whore Caste. I'm sworn to protect my Caste."

"I can't let you pass. I'm sorry."

The look on his face said he would not shoot her. He would die before he let her pass, but he would not shoot her.

The other agent, however? He would shoot her.

She looked at the opening in the wall with its soft red glow from the Stygian lake of fire nearby.

"Mistress? Please?" He begged.

Sugar sighed and turned away.

***

The Chorus had climbed down from the altar, their bodies naked and dripping on the stone floor. They knelt around the outside of the altar facing it.

Demonica had picked up Evelyn and placed her gently on her stomach on the altar.

Ciara had followed them onto the stone, watching Evelyn intently.

The shots had made Evelyn lethargic, her movements were slow and languid.

Ciara was terrified. The only thing that kept her from grabbing Evelyn and running was the look on Demonica's face as she maneuvered Evelyn onto the altar.

It wasn't love exactly - Ciara was convinced that Demonica and Kimiko were not capable of love.

But the look was at least one of lust. It was a look of desire. She wanted Evelyn, and in that way she hoped that Evelyn was safe.

Demonica pulled Evelyn onto her hands and knees, her thighs spread wide.

She ran her hand down the small of Evelyn's back and trailed it down the cleft of her buttocks.

Evelyn moaned as Demonica pushed one then two of her fingers deep inside Evelyn's pussy.

Evelyn looked flushed to Ciara - her skin was taking on a subtle redness that Ciara found disturbing.

Her breasts seemed to be drawing tighter against her body.

Sweat glistened on Evelyn's body, dripping down her sides and onto the stone.

"She has a fever," Demonica said. "Come and feel."

Ciara reached out and touched Evelyn's side. She was hot to the touch.

Demonica chuckled. "She's burning for me, don't you think?"

Ciara nodded as she continued to stroke Evelyn's side. Her love was quickly shedding weight, her thick curves becoming athletic and toned.

Ciara could feel her ribs, feel them expand and contract with each deep breath.

Demonica stroked her big cock.

Ciara bit her lip - she knew the sterilizer had worked its magic on Evelyn, but the massive dick looked like it would rip her in two.

"It won't," Demonica breathed. "But no one will ever be able to satisfy her again. Once I fuck her, she will belong to me. You'll be nothing but her occasional plaything." She smiled, gloating.

Ciara held her chin high. "We'll see."

Demonica pressed the disk shaped head of her enormous cock against Evelyn's pussy and shoved forward, impaling her.

"Oh, Eve," Ciara moaned.

Evelyn arched her back and cried out in ecstasy, her pussy convulsing as she squirted past Demonica's cock and wet the stone altar.

Demonica laughed and sneered at Ciara. "Service us, whore. Show us what you're good for."

She spread her legs and began fucking Evelyn with abandon.

Evelyn was spouting gibberish as the insanely huge Futa cock touched places deep inside her.

Ciara got onto her back and pulled herself under Demonica and Evelyn's thighs.

She began to lick and suck, working her way forward from Demonica's asshole, to her pussy, to her balls, to her cock, and finally to Evelyn's obscenely swollen clit. Then she would go back and start again.

Demonica smiled as she fucked Evelyn hard. "Close now. When I cum, the transformation will begin."

"F... Fuck me," Evelyn moaned.

Demonica laughed and arched her back, driving the Futa cock deep inside Evelyn.

Ciara gasped as the underside of Demonica's cock began to throb and pulse as the cum flooded into Evelyn's depths.

***

Evelyn opened her eyes in Stygian darkness. She was lying on her back on what she at first thought was the stone altar, but this was a different altar, a different cave.

Demonica and Ciara were gone.

She became aware of soft, moaning chanting from the floor beside her. A crowd in black robes knelt by this new altar backlit by smoldering red brasiers along the walls.

Someone had their arms around her.

Her eyes slowly adjusted to the low light.

A man held her. He was very tall and muscular, his hair and eyes dark.

"Are you the devil?" Evelyn asked, instantly feeling ridiculous.

He laughed softly and held her closer. "No... though I've often been accused of it. My name is Morpheus." He nuzzled her hair. "And you are not supposed to be here."

"I'm not?" Her body was sore, and she felt lightheaded.

"No. This was not the plan for you. I would like to think this was all your freewill, but I think there was some meddling in the events I set in motion."

"Who meddled?" It felt nice being in his arms. She felt calm and warm.

Loved.

His hand trailed down her abdomen... was her tummy smaller? Her muscles felt hard.

"Who meddled? Now, that is a question." He didn't seem disturbed in the slightest. Amused, perhaps, but not upset. "Another god, I think. Someone who can bend time. And he bent it for you." He held his hand palm up. "This was supposed to be you."

A three dimensional image of a beautiful blonde appeared above his palm. The image smiled at her, the eyes blinked as if she was looking at a three dimensional video.

It took a moment for Evelyn to recognize some of her own features: the shape of the nose, the cherubic cheeks. But this woman's hair was long and platinum blonde. She was dressed from head to toe in a long, white latex dress. A pentagram amulet hung from a white choker around the image's neck and nestled between huge, firm breasts.

"White Witch," Evelyn whispered.

"Yes. Evelyn Kravezit..."

Evelyn almost laughed. "Really? Kravezit?"

"Don't laugh. I was naming you after Matt Helm's secretary: Lovey Kravezit."

"Who's Matt Helm?"

Morpheus looked at her and shook his head. "Deano? All the movies?" He sighed. "I'm so old now, I lose track of what year it is. That's the downside of immortality. Decades pass like years, a lifetime ago feels like yesterday. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I think so."

He dropped his hand back to her abdomen and the image of the Nordic goddess she was to be vanished.

She sighed as he reached lower, his fingers playing over her clit.

His hand hesitated. "Do you want me to stop? You aren't being manipulated, Evelyn. I won't force anything on you."

"No," she said and smiled. "I like it. This. All of this. I can't explain it, but... I feel free. Liberated."

He smiled and nodded. "That's what I wanted, you know? Peace and love. Just sensual pleasure for everyone, forever." He looked far away. "It got ruined, of course. Corrupted I suppose. In the end, it's my fault."

"Sugar says we're saving the world?"

"Yes, I promise you, we are. That's the one thing I've never lost sight of. I will lie about other things, but never that." He kissed her cheek as he made gentle circles with his finger around her clit. "You love her, don't you?"

"Ciara? I... don't know. I just met her..."

"No, not Ciara. Of course you love her. You will always love her. Street Whores, Cheerleader Whores, all of Whore Caste? They're not just lovable - they are love. My second most perfect creation..."

"Third," a woman's voice said from the kneeling crowd around the altar.

"Don't be jealous, Lilith," Morpheus laughed.

Evelyn strained to see the woman's face, but the room was too dark.

Morpheus kissed Evelyn and eased her back. "I know you love Ciara, and she loves you. No, I mean Demonica."

Evelyn felt a thrill go through her at the mention of her name.

"For never was a story of more woe than this," Morpheus whispered.

"What?" Evelyn whispered.

He smiled. "Just a line of poetry I used to thrill my lovers with when I took them to my studio to show them my etchings. God, that was so long ago." He kissed her again as his fingers worked their magic. "You are an enigma, Eve. Cherubic smile of an angel but the body of a devil. A good heart but a streak of evil."

"What are you talking about?" The room was spinning.

"You are not what you were meant to be. I planned all of this down to the molecular level, but this... other god? He's playing the game backwards, changing the past as I try to manipulate the future. It's chaotic. Exhilarating." He smiled at her as his fingers finally penetrated her. "So you, Eve Helstrom, are an enigma to me and I find that tantalizing. Yes, I approve of his changes."

Evelyn moaned as her orgasm built inside her and gripped her body, sending her over the edge. "Not... Eve Helstrom. Morris. Evelyn Morris."

He laughed and stroked her inner depths, feeling her muscles contract around his digits. "No, Evelyn Morris was a cocoon. And two beings are going to emerge from it. Eve Helstrom, and someone else."

"Who?" Evelyn moaned.

He smiled and kissed her. "Evilyn Hellstorm," he whispered.

***

Evelyn awoke to Ciara's screams.

The rubber clad cheerleader had slid off the altar and was now cowering at its base.

"What's wrong?" Evelyn asked. Her head felt like it was packed with cotton.

She sat up. For a moment, the room seemed bright as the sun, but then it grew dark as it had been before she had passed out.

Demonica was grunting as she took one of the women now known only as the Chorus. The woman panted and moaned as Demonica fucked her doggy style on the stone floor.

"Fuck me!" The woman screamed, and the rest of the Chorus echoed her words.

The rest of the Chorus lounged around them, and even in the dark, Evelyn could see their gaping, stretched pussies leaking cum onto the stone floor.

Demonica had fucked them all.

Ciara was staring directly into Evelyn's eyes and trembling.

"Ciara, what is it?"

"You... weren't you," the girl's green eyes were as big as saucers. "I mean. You aren't you now, either. But... Oh, Eve, you really weren't you a minute ago!"

"What are you..." Evelyn looked down at her body.

Her skin was pale, almost milky.

Her breasts no longer hung down toward her navel, but now stood out proudly like two melons on her muscular chest. She stood up slowly and ran her hands up her tummy.

It was hard muscled and narrow. And, she was tall, probably six inches taller than she had been!

She reached up slowly and ran her fingers through her now short hair. "I... this is different..."

"It's platinum. You're really totes cute... now."

Evelyn looked at her long, graceful fingers with their long ruby nails.

"Your eyes are blue," Ciara whispered. She got slowly to her feet, big chest heaving in the latex top. She reached out and gently touched Evelyn's hard abs. "Are you still you?"

Evelyn smiled. "Come here."

Ciara hesitated. "You wanted to be like her. I don't want you to be like her, Eve."

On the floor, Demonica grunted as she drove her cock deep into the Chorus woman.

"I'm not," Evelyn whispered.

Ciara was trembling, big green eyes looking at the floor.

"I'm still your Eve," Evelyn said.

Ciara smiled and hugged her tight, burying her face in Evelyn's big breasts. "It's just... I saw... you scared me."

"How?" Evelyn soothed.

"You were..." Ciara let go of her and stumbled back, her eyes wide.

"What?" Evelyn asked. But she felt it. Something... changed.

She looked down at her hands. The milky white skin was gone, replaced by skin the color of fire. Her nails were longer and curved into talons. "What's... happening?"

Something moved on her back and she turned her head slowly to the right.

A large membranous wing extended out of her back, just a few shades lighter in color than her skin. A long, onyx talon curled up from the midpoint of the huge bat wing. "I... I have wings. I..."

Ciara screamed as Evelyn raised her hands and felt the short horns extending up from just above her forehead.

The Chorus turned and looked at her, even the one being fucked, and said in unison, "Behold the Hellstorm."

Evelyn's eyes rolled back in her head and she fainted, falling on the floor, her wings wrapping around her.

***

Sugar was so preoccupied worrying about what was going on with Evelyn on Level 9, she almost missed Dr. Mona Karnes stepping through the doors into Stallion's.

Sugar hung a red jelly dildo on the display rack and did a double take.

The pretty blonde was staring right at her.

Sugar smiled slowly. "You came back?!"

Ray was jolted from his porno magazine behind the counter. "Holy shit."

Mona stared back and forth between the two of them. "What happened to me in here yesterday?"

Sugar held out her hands. "Dr. Karnes, just relax."

"No! I..." Her eyelids fluttered. "N... No... don't."

"Don't be afraid, honey. I won't hurt you." Sugar took Mona's hands.

"I thought you put the whammy on her yesterday?" Ray hissed from behind the register.

Sugar rolled her eyes. "I did." She ran her fingers through Mona's golden locks. The doctor's eyes were far away. "But, she fought through it, didn't you, cupcake?"

"Missing... time," Mona moaned.

Sugar nodded. "See this is the problem with brain fucking a genius - they turn things over and over in their heads. A scientist like the good doctor here? She can't deal with a blank spot in her memory. So, she came back to see what happened the first time."

"What are you going to do?" Ray asked.

Sugar bit her lower lip. "She masturbated thinking about me - she included her wife in the fantasy, but those little fingers were flying, weren't they?"

"Yesss," Mona whispered.

"I'll bet Bobbie wouldn't mind if we played a little, would she?"

Mona looked sleepily into Sugar's eyes. "Yes... she would. I don't... cheat."

"Feisty, I like it!" Sugar said. She slowly began unbuttoning Mona's blouse. "Cute little titties. I mean, I spend most of my time with augmented girls. Ray, did you know Mona hasn't even seen a cock in real life?"

"Sugar, Havana said hands off," Ray said, but Sugar could tell he was taking in Mona's curves.