Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ciara shook her head. "No. Where you go, I go."

Evilyn sighed.

"Oh, stop fretting. I won't kill the little bitch," Demonica said as she walked away, her hips swiveling.

Evilyn and Ciara followed her.

"Be careful," Sugar whispered.

***

The weird girl in the robot outfit opened the door. "Welcome to Stallion's Adult Video. Your final destination for smut, perversion, and the occasional succubus."

"What?" Mona asked.

"Never mind. They're waiting on you inside." She opened the inner door and motioned Mona through.

The tall redhead and the giant were waiting inside with grave expressions.

"You... I know you both," Mona said.

The giant was talking on a cell phone.

The redhead walked to meet her at the door. "It's going to be okay, Mona. I'm sorry you've been so upset. But... being constantly turned on is kind of nice, isn't it?"

Mona shrank back as the big redhead smiled down at her.

"Who... are you people?"

"Havana says go for initiation but hold back on final Ambrosia," the giant said.

"What is he talking about?" Mona said.

"Shh. Everything is going to be fine," the redhead said. She touched Mona's forehead and Mona collapsed into her arms.

***

Demonica watched through the partially opened service door as Mona swooned.

She stared intently at her niece.

"They said, 'Death is coming'," Kimiko whispered beside her.

"Yes. They did."

"Your death."

"Yes."

Kimiko kissed Demonica's hand. "Shall I kill her?"

"No. No, I don't think so. If we actively go against the Church, they will send that whore Marapova after us, if not an army of priests and nuns. No. We will wait and see. I'm not ready to accept the word of my Chorus as absolute truth."

"Everything all right?" Evilyn asked from down the hall at the elevator.

"Yes, my dear. Everything is wonderful."

***

"What if I told you the world was going to end?" Sugar said. "What if you knew everyone was going to die, every person in every country on earth was doomed? That, one day, perhaps soon, the earth would be devoid of all human life?"

Mona was strapped naked to a reclining chair that reminded her of a dentist's chair. It was made of chrome and black faux leather. The straps were of steel, and they held her wrists and ankles immobile. "Let me go!"

"I can't. I would love to, but I need you to listen," Sugar said.

They were somewhere in a deep underground laboratory with high ceilings, and the walls smelled of fresh paint.

"Did you take my aunt? Melanie Karnes? She's missing. Did you take her?"

Sugar walked around behind Mona. "Yes. She's here at Stallion's."

"Bring her to me!"

"I don't think that's a good idea," Sugar said as she stroked Mona's blonde hair.

Mona jerked her head away. "Why not?"

"Because she isn't the same as she was when you knew her."

"What did you do to her?!"

"She's just different, that's all. You'll see her soon, I promise."

"Did you do to her what you're doing to me?"

Sugar sighed. "I... some yes. Can we go back to my question?"

Mona strained against the bonds. "Yeah, fine, you think it's the end of the world? Like Jim Jones and every other half-baked crackpot on earth."

Sugar laughed. "No, nothing like them."

"You're part of some doomsday cult. I get it."

"It's true, doctor. The world is coming to an end. But we're doing something about it."

"Okay, I'll play. How is it going to end?"

"I don't know."

Mona laughed. "Then how do you know it's ending?"

"I've seen things, doctor. Things that should be impossible. I should be impossible. A few months ago, I was a middle aged woman whose best years were behind her. Look at me now."

"Yay for plastic surgery, you psycho bitch."

"No, not plastic surgery." She leaned in close. "This is real. The real me. Younger, taller, stronger. I can't get sick, I don't age - I will never die, doctor. I have an amplified libido that makes me crave sex constantly - something I think you understand, don't you?"

"Some kind of aphrodisiac..."

"No, I injected your left ovary with something called slutifier. It's a retrovirus that converted your ovary into a hormone factory pumping carefully balanced sex hormones into your blood stream. You are perpetually horny, doc. How does that make you feel?"

"Violated!" She jerked against the bonds. "How do you keep making me forget?"

"Another power given to me - I can manipulate your mind. I could rewrite your entire personality if I wanted."

Mona swallowed hard.

"No. I wouldn't, doctor. Not only have I been ordered not to, I don't want to." She caressed Mona's hair. "Your mind is a masterpiece. You are far and away the smartest person I've ever touched with my powers. We need you, doctor."

"Need me for what? If you have science that can repurpose human organs through genetic manipulation..."

Sugar smiled. "We have so far to go. Our methods now feel cruel. We need someone like you to make our procedures painless, to perfect them, and to push the envelope. We're the human race 2.0, but with your help? We can be 3.0 or 100.0."

Mona stared at her for a moment. "You are a fucking lunatic."

Sugar laughed and climbed onto the chair with her.

"Get off me."

"You don't mean that. You're about to burst with sexual tension - I can read your mind, remember?"

"I don't want you."

"Not what you said yesterday."

Mona's eyes grew wide. "No... that was..."

"A dream? A fantasy? You know it wasn't."

Mona shook her head. "You're making me want to do things. You're controlling me."

Sugar laughed. "No, I'm not. I told you: your mind is too beautiful. I'm afraid to touch it beyond just a simple manipulation. If I hurt you? I'd never forgive myself."

Mona swallowed. Sugar was so close to her, even the smell of her hair was intoxicating.

"Pheromones," Sugar laughed.

"What?"

"The smell of my hair? Pheromones. If you make love to a telepath? You have to be prepared for them to inspect your thoughts... and fantasies."

"Stop..."

"Fantasies like how much it turns you on to be strapped down helpless to this chair, naked."

"No. You're twisting my..."

Sugar put her finger on Mona's lips. "Shh. Don't lie to me. It doesn't work."

Mona could taste Sugar's skin on her lips, and she wanted to kiss the digit.

Sugar smiled and gently pushed her finger between Mona's lips. "Go on - just don't bite me. I won't hurt you, so don't hurt me, okay?"

Mona felt drugged. She let Sugar's finger slide into her mouth.

Sugar smiled as she gently pushed her finger in and out, fucking Mona's mouth. Then she pulled the finger free.

She laid her head beside Mona's on the chair and together they looked at her finger. "We're about sensuality, doctor. My caste wants to make people happy, especially Professional Caste like you're going to be. Imagine what it will be like? No more loneliness, just fantasy, fulfilled."

She lowered her finger gently and caressed Mona's clit.

Mona shuddered.

"You don't have to be afraid. We really are trying to save the world. We want you to join us." She did slow circles with her moist fingertip over Mona's clit.

"Butch. I want..."

"Yes. You're going to be together. I promise you, doctor."

Mona leaned her head back and moaned as the warmth in her crotch spread to her whole body.

A moment later, she screamed as she came in Sugar's arms.