Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did they? I thought they said not to transform her?"

"Sugar..."

"Hey, she came back of her own free will. Besides, I need a distraction." Mona's pink bra hooked in the front, and Sugar unclasped it, letting the cups fall free, revealing the doctor's smallish breasts with their dusky almost purple nipples. "I'll bet these are sensitive, aren't they?"

Mona nodded slowly.

Sugar's index fingers traced circles around the sensitive nips.

"No... Stop," Mona moaned, her eyes closed.

Sugar's right hand continued to caress Mona's breast, but her left hand moved up, fingers touching Mona's temple. "Monogamy isn't natural," Sugar said.

Mona leaned her head forward.

"You love Butch, and that's beautiful and I want you to be together forever," Sugar said. And she meant that. But Sugar needed to free Mona, to expand her horizons. It was engrained in her psyche, this need to liberate, to pervert, to transform.

Sugar was wet, not only from the sight of the woman's breasts, but just from the prospect of creating something even more beautiful out of someone already breathtaking.

Lust was part of it - something selfish that needed and wanted, but there was a caring as well.

She didn't just want Mona, she wanted to help her. She wanted to make her happy.

"You and Butch are going to share so much. Look at me, Mona. You want me, don't you?"

Mona stared sleepily up at her. "Yes."

Sugar smiled. "We're making a world where everyone is in love. It's what we were always supposed to be - lovers of one another. You're not cheating on Butch, Mona. If she was here? I would make love to you both."

"Really?"

Sugar nodded. "Yes." She leaned in close and whispered in Mona's ear. "It would be just like your phone fantasy with Butch."

Mona blinked. "You... read minds, don't you?"

Sugar laughed. "Yes. But don't be afraid. I only want to make you happy. I promise."

"I... believe you."

"I can look inside your deepest desires, Mona. I can see things even you can't."

Ray had left the register and was standing behind Mona. He reached around gently and undid Mona's gray slacks.

"Wha... no, not... him," Mona whispered as the slacks fell down her legs, leaving her standing only in her panties and flats.

"Because you're a lesbian?" Sugar giggled.

"Don't like men."

"Ray's very gentle - he wasn't always. He was kind of a pervy dick before."

"Gee, thanks," Ray said.

Sugar shook her head. "They do things to us. It changes us. Ray is a better man because of it. Haven't you ever been curious?"

Ray's big hands rubbed up her tummy and sides.

"Curious? No," Mona whispered. "Like... girls."

Sugar winked at Ray. "You mean you never even wanted to touch a cock?"

Mona turned red. "N... No."

"Liar," Sugar said and laughed.

Mona whined as Ray gently pulled her pantied butt against him.

"You're lucky. Human's aren't equipped like Ray. The first cock you experience is going to be bigger than your arm."

Mona cried out. "What? No!"

"Mona? Trust me. Just trust me. You'll see," Sugar soothed. She gently turned Mona to face Ray.

He was naked, and his body bulged with muscles.

She looked like a doll in his embrace.

He smiled down at her.

Mona looked down slowly until she gazed in wonder at Ray's huge cock.

It was only half erect, but precum dripped slowly onto the floor from it.

"Go on," Sugar whispered in Mona's ear. "If she was here, what would Butch do?"

Mona was breathing hard. She reached out with both hands and grasped the thick shaft. "Warm. It's so warm."

Sugar laughed. "Much better than a rubber strapon, huh?"

Mona nodded slowly as her hands tugged and jacked the hardening monster cock.

Ray ran his thick fingers through her hair. "So pretty."

"Beautiful," Mona whispered.

Sugar stifled a laugh as Mona stared into the 'single eye' of Ray's python.

"Hey, don't make her bi. Leave her the way she is, Sugar," Ray said.

"I'm not. This is all her curiosity. She's experimenting," Sugar giggled. "I'm just telling her it's okay."

Mona looked up into Ray's eyes. "Does it feel good?"

Ray smiled. "Yeah, Doc, you're amazing."

She smiled and shifted her gaze back to the cock.

"Is she awake?" Ray whispered.

Sugar shrugged. "About half." She eased the silk panties down Mona's buttocks. "She can't tell fantasy from reality in this state." She reached around and let her fingers slide down over Mona's clit.

Mona gasped. "Wish... Butch was here."

Sugar kissed the back of Mona's neck. "Me too."

***

Evelyn woke up cradled in Ciara's warm embrace. "What happened?"

"You fainted," Ciara said in her fuck bunny voice.

Memory came flooding back. "Jesus! I'm a monster!"

"Don't be ridiculous," Demonica said as she arranged the Chorus back in their pentagram shape on the altar. They moaned in unison, rubbing their now identically massive breasts.

Their stomachs were swelling.

"She bred them," Ciara whispered. "I think they're all pregnant."

"What am I, Ciara?" Evelyn whispered. She sobbed against Ciara's neck.

"You asked her to make you like her, Eve. And I think you are something like her. She keeps calling you Evilyn Hellstorm, Princess of Hell. Whatever that means." She kissed the top of Evelyn's head. "I still think you're beautiful - not just now when you are my Eve, but when you're... the other one, too."

Ciara was crying, and Evelyn kissed the tears away.

Something about the sight of Ciara crying made her feel braver. It wasn't right for Ciara to be taking care of her.

She had to take care of Ciara. Evelyn helped her to her feet.

Evelyn stood up and looked down at her body. Her creamy complexion was back. "Why do I keep changing like this?"

"When you are unconscious, you take on the form you have now," Demonica said as she ran her talon across Evelyn's shoulder. "A very pleasing shape. But this is just camouflage. You are Evilyn Hellstorm - we just see Eve Helstrom because you create the illusion with your mind. Think about what you truly look like and the illusion will fade away. Just try not to faint this time - your other form is much more beautiful."

Ciara smiled weakly up at her.

Evelyn formed a picture in her mind: the sight of her crimson skin.

And an instant later, Evilyn Hellstorm returned, her wings unfurling.

"I keep my own wings camouflaged, Evilyn. It's less distracting," Demonica said.

"You have wings?!" Evelyn whispered.

Demonica laughed and suddenly black, membranous bat wings unfurled from her back.

Ciara squeezed Evelyn's hand tight - whether it was from fear or to give Evelyn courage, she was unsure.

"Mirror," Demonica commanded.

Kimiko slunk forward with a hand mirror and held it up to Evelyn's face.

Her eyebrows were more arched than before, but it was her eyes that commanded all her attention. They were baby blue with a vertical slit like a reptile.

She gasped and learned something else: her incisors were now a half inch longer than her other teeth.

She had fangs.

"You really are beautiful, Eve. Scary, but beautiful," Ciara said. She was trying to smile.

Evelyn smiled back at her. She imagined the wings disappearing, and they folded, somehow, into her back, disappearing completely.

"I feel stronger," Evelyn said.

Demonica shrugged as her own wings disappeared. "You have the strength of a dozen men. You can move faster than the eye can see - and, of course, you can fly. You have the same mental powers as the White Witches. But your powers extend to the transformed - you can read their minds. Go on, try."

Evelyn looked down at Ciara and concentrated.

"Be careful in there," Ciara grumbled.

Love. Pure, unconditional love. And, fear, not of Evelyn or what she had become, but an almost paralyzing fear of Demonica.

She'll kill us, Eve. The thought came through loud and clear.

"No, she won't," Evelyn said out loud.

She felt Demonica's hand on her. On her back... but not on her back. It was...

And, then she saw it curling around from the back of her waist. At first she thought it was some type of snake.

But the snake was attached to her own lower back.

It was long and segmented, the same color as the wings.

"Don't faint," Demonica laughed.

"Tail... I have a tail," Evelyn whispered. The end was bulbous and pulsating, almost like...

As soon as she thought it, the tail swung back behind her and then curled up between her legs.

The tip bent down, and it positioned itself against her clit.

The end of the tail was a cock.

Evelyn gasped.

"I told you I wouldn't make you like me - I want you to be a complete woman. But I also want you to be able to reproduce."

Evelyn stared down at the tail / cock as it pulsed and throbbed. "Reproduce?"

"When a man makes love to you, you will absorb his cum. If you then make love to a woman - fuck her with your new appendage? You will absorb her DNA. An egg will be released from your ovaries with a mixture of your DNA and the woman's. The man's cum will fertilize the egg."

"I'll be pregnant?" Evelyn asked.

Demonica laughed. "Don't be ridiculous. I won't have pregnancy spoiling that perfect body - no, the egg will be held until you implant it in the next woman you fuck."

"One father, two mothers," Evelyn whispered.

Ciara reached out and gently stroked the stiff member.

Evelyn bit her lip to keep from crying out.

"I knew you had a tail, but I didn't know it was a cock too," Ciara whispered. She got on her knees and suckled the 'head'.

"Oh, God!" Evelyn moaned.

Ciara smiled up at her and slowly slid the thick cock into her throat.

Evelyn wrapped her fingers in the girl's hair, trying to hold back from driving her length into Ciara's tummy. Jesus, she thought. How do men hold back?!

Demonica laughed.

She read my mind, Evelyn thought.

But she didn't read Demonica's. Could she? Probably. But something made her stop. It felt like a violation, even though Demonica was doing it to her.

"Anytime you like, my darling. I will deny you nothing," Demonica said. She was staring down at Ciara as if she was an insect.

Evelyn didn't have to read Demonica's mind to know the demoness despised Ciara.

Ciara looked up as she sucked Evelyn's cock. She smiled with a foot of demon cock in her throat.

"Could I impregnate her?" Evelyn asked.

Ciara slid Evelyn's length from her mouth. "I don't care. I wanna have your baby, Evelyn!"

"Idiot," Demonica laughed.

Ciara scowled.

"But no. The whore is barren. Only good for fucking," Demonica growled.

Ciara balled up her hands into fists.

No, just ignore her, Evelyn whispered in Ciara's mind. I'll make it better.

Ciara's eyes lit up.

Evelyn picked her up like she was a doll and pulled her into an embrace. Her 'cock' angled up and slid to the limit into Ciara's pussy.

The redhead squealed with delight.

Evelyn could barely control herself. Ciara fit tight around her new member.

"I love you, Eve," Ciara moaned.

Evelyn smiled down at her and began to rock her hips, each thrust embedding the demon cock deeper into Ciara.

***

Mona was having the strangest dream. It was a fantasy. She was in the adult store, naked. The giant man was holding her in the air from behind. She just dangled there, legs spread, his thick cock rubbing back and forth across her pussy.

She watched, smiling as the thick cock appeared and disappeared, sliding across her naked pussy.

The redhead, Sugar, was standing in front of her.

Sugar was naked, her body perfect - beyond perfect. She was all curves and huge breasts with a supermodel's smile and eyes that seemed to look right through her.

Sugar knelt and opened her mouth, taking the huge cock down her throat.

Mona gasped. It wasn't humanly possible.

Sugar simply winked as the giant, Ray, groaned in Mona's ear.

Sugar slipped her mouth off Ray's veiny cock and kissed Mona's clit, sucking it hard and tickling it with her tongue.

Mona felt her eyes roll back in her head.

This fantasy was so real!

She wondered how she could be masturbating and cause these sensations in her clit? Because, as far as she knew, she was back in the motel room, alone.

Sugar smiled up at her. "Relax. Don't tense up."

"I won't hurt you," Ray whispered in her ear.

"Wha... nuh... too big!" Mona whispered.

Sugar grasped the thick root of Ray's cock in her hand and angled it upward.

The thick, purple head pressed against Mona's pussy.

"It'll ruin me," Mona groaned.

Sugar laughed. "Don't be silly."

Mona strained to see as the head wedged between her pussy lips and then squeezed inside. "God! Oh, God!"

Sugar was giggling. "Yes, he is, baby."

Ray grunted his own laughter and lowered the thin doctor onto the monster cock slowly.

Mona's eyes bugged out and she made a gurgling noise as inch after inch disappeared into her, stretching her in length as well as depth.

Sugar's full lips found Mona's clit again, and Mona came hard, impaled on the big cock.

Ray began to move slowly.

Mona screamed as her orgasm came again, even stronger this time. She was kicking with her legs, but she wasn't sure if she was trying to free herself or force it even deeper.

Sugar lifted her then, pulling her free from the huge cock.

"No... cum in me!" Mona complained as Sugar lay her gently on the floor.

Sugar laughed. "Not yet, Mona dear. One day, but not now. You'll have to be a goddess first."

Sugar jumped into Ray's arms and the giant laughed, his huge hands encircling her waist.

His cock slid into Sugar's pussy and Mona gasped as he went balls deep.

"Cum in me, Ray," Sugar laughed.

He groaned, deep and low.

From her vantage point laying on her side, she could see his thick balls draw up tight. The thick root of his cock began to throb as he pumped cum deep inside the redhead.

Sugar kissed his face, her long arms wrapped around his neck.

Thick ropes of cum began to leak around Sugar's stuffed pussy.

Mona smiled as the pearlescent liquid pooled on the floor.

She crawled toward it.

Sugar laughed and pulled herself free from Ray's cock with a liquid pop. "No, you don't. No Whoremaster cum for you yet, little doctor." She scooped her up and sat her on the counter as Ray went to the back of the store for a mop.

"Am I dreaming?" Mona whispered.

"Sort of." Sugar unrolled a canvas beside her.

Inside was a set of syringes with needles of various lengths. The contents were multicolored. She picked up a syringe of red liquid and inserted it in a metal box about the size of a pack of playing cards.

"What's that?" Mona asked.

"A gift. Are you afraid of needles?"

"No."

"Good."

Ray began mopping up his spend from the floor. "Sugar! Havana said no."

"Havana said don't transform her. Didn't say anything about not slutifying her." Sugar ran the box with the syringe over Mona's lower abdomen.

It was cold and Mona shivered.

"This shot is going to turn you into a total slut - hope you don't mind," Sugar said and then leaned in and French kissed Mona.

Mona kissed her back hard.

She squealed into Sugar's mouth as the needle slid deep inside her.

Sugar held her tight, letting the needle empty its contents deep inside her before automatically withdrawing.

They still kissed as Sugar laid the box aside.

"You're going to think about sex a lot from now on, Mona. Everything is going to make you want to fuck. Don't fight it, just go with it."

"I... this is the wildest dream I ever had..."

Sugar laughed and held her. "Now, let's see if you can stay away this time."

***

Cocks are amazing! Evilyn thought.

Ciara had dropped onto all fours on the floor of the cavern as Evilyn - she no longer thought of herself as anyone other than 'Evilyn', Evelyn was a distant memory, and Eve was just Ciara's pet name for her - Evilyn was taking Ciara from behind.

This was power! She thought as she knelt behind Ciara and took the little slut deeper into lust than she had ever been. Evilyn knew this because she was deep in the redheaded cheerleader whore's mind. She was all love and animal lust, reduced to a sexual object by Evilyn's deep thrusts.

And she loved knowing that Ciara was being pleased beyond anything she had ever known. The little whore belonged to her completely.

Evilyn knew that this power was what defined Demonica. The object of her lust meant nothing to her. Their devotion to her was important, but they themselves meant nothing.

But Evilyn was different. Yes, she loved the power she had over Ciara, the way she could manipulate the beautiful creature to higher and higher levels of ecstasy.

More than that, though, was a growing love for Ciara.

The redhead screamed and convulsed, her pussy squeezing Evilyn's cock as Ciara orgasmed.

Evilyn laughed and then gasped as her first 'male' orgasm caused her body to tense. Her 'cock' spasmed and pumped jizz deep inside Ciara.

They collapsed together on the stone floor, and Evilyn wrapped Ciara in her embrace.

Ciara rolled over and smiled up at her.

Evilyn felt herself beginning to change, the horns disappearing from her head.

Ciara reached up and caressed her cheek. "No. It's okay. Stay Evilyn. You're beautiful."

Evilyn smiled and the camouflage disappeared. "You're sure?"

"Yeah," Ciara said and snuggled closer.

Evilyn wrapped her wings around them both.

She looked up to see Demonica frowning down at them.

Evilyn's wings reflexively wrapped closer around Ciara. She's mine. You will not hurt her, Evilyn projected.

Demonica raised her left eyebrow. "Hmm. As you wish. Cling to childish emotions for as long as you want."

Evilyn kissed the top of Ciara's head and nuzzled her hair. "I think I will."

One of the Chorus screamed on the platform above, and the others joined in a moment later.

Green liquid poured down over the side of the stone table.

Evilyn started to stand up.

Ciara held her hand. "I don't wanna see, okay?"

Evilyn nodded. "Okay."

Evilyn stood up.

The Chorus all had bellies distended past what would have been nine months of pregnancy.

One after another they cried out as their water broke, sending a gush of green liquid across the table.

Demonica spread out her clawed hand over one of the pendulous stomachs. "Push, whore."

They strained as one, sweat pouring from their foreheads as their vaginas opened.

Evilyn swallowed as a something wet and copper colored began to emerge from the nearest woman's birth canal.

It was a head, broader than a baby's skull. It emerged as the woman pushed and screamed.

Evilyn almost fell back as the head rushed out in a spray of green fluid. "Not... right. That's... Oh, God."

It opened its mouth and screamed, showing a mouth full of long sharp teeth.

There were no eyes.

"Morpheus called them the Eyeless. Faithful servants," Demonica said beside her.

"Oh, Jesus, Demonica, what have you done?!" Evilyn hissed.

The creature was folded, like some strange flesh and blood origami. As it was pushed out of the woman's vagina, its limbs began to unfold with powerful snaps.

Once unfolded, it was nearly six feet long. A long, thin, grayish penis and small testicles hung down between its glistening, emaciated legs.

Demonica produced a gleaming silver cock ring with a hinge. She snapped it around the base of the creature's penis encircling the balls as well.

The flaccid penis began to engorge.

"They're impotent without a cock ring," Demonica laughed.

The creature dropped on its 'mother' and latched onto her left nipple.

The woman screamed in agony as the eyeless's needlelike teeth pierced her areola and began to suckle a mixture of blood and mother's milk.

Demonica laughed and cooed as she stroked the creature's pulsating throat.