Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 03

Story Info
Evelyn transformed! Demonica experiments! Mona gets slutty.
14.9k words
4.8
21.2k
25

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: Dr. De-Mona Chapter 3

Comments welcome!

--------------------------------------

Though it would have been difficult to walk in the heels, Evelyn really wished she had worn them. Level 9 had tiled floors, but those were soon forgotten as they stepped through the triangular opening in the wall and into the cavern.

The floor was of rough stone and every few steps Evelyn stumbled on sharp rocks.

"I can carry you," Ciara whispered in the darkness.

"No, you can't," Evelyn scoffed.

"She can. She's immensely strong," Demonica said from somewhere ahead of them in the narrow passage.

A coed stumbled and Demonica's hand appeared from the gloom, catching her and setting her back on her feet.

There was a red glow ahead and Evelyn gasped when the passage opened up and she found herself staring over a high cliff at molten lava far below. "Jesus, that's not possible. This is New York, not Hawaii," Evelyn whispered.

"I think it's hell," Ciara whispered. She held Evelyn's hand tighter, as if she were afraid her love might fall over the edge.

Evelyn smiled. "It's okay. I won't fall, Ciara."

"Please let me take you back to Level 10. I don't like it here, Eve," Ciara pleaded.

Evelyn started to answer, but she found Demonica standing directly in front of her.

"Go back? Now? When we're so close to the altar?" Demonica asked.

"No, we're not turning back," Evelyn said. "What altar?"

"The altar of Satan, of course."

Ciara stared up at her. "I thought we worshipped Morpheus."

Demonica smirked. "I'm afraid that's a bit hazy to me. I'm not sure Morpheus isn't Satan. I choose to worship both." She turned and continued along the edge of the cliff.

Ciara and Evelyn followed her into a chamber that overlooked the cliff. In the center of the room was a waist high altar that had been carved from the dark volcanic rock.

The coeds collapsed on the floor around it, the orgy beginning again.

"I love this setting. It's much more fitting, don't you think?" Demonica asked.

"It's amazing. Did you build this room?" Evelyn asked.

"No. The workers found it earlier today. It was created for us, by Morpheus, I believe." Demonica said. She pulled Kimiko close. "My loyal slut. I have a gift for you."

Kimiko looked up at her with love.

Demonica smiled and looked at Evelyn. "If you want to know about White Witches, you should ask Kimiko here. She could tell you what it was like to have Sugar and another White Witch, Gwen Kincaid, tear her mind apart and rebuild it - that is after they bonded this latex to her skin permanently."

Evelyn blanched. "Why would they do that?!"

"Why?" Demonica echoed. "Because they can, of course. She angered them. She tried to escape, and this is how they punished her. She can barely communicate."

"I... I don't believe that," Evelyn said. But, at the same time, she knew it had to be true. What else other than a White Witch could have done this to the woman?

Demonica shrugged. "But now I have powers, and I'm going to right a wrong." She bent Kimiko over the altar.

The girl moaned and stretched out her arms.

Demonica pushed Kimiko's head forward. Then she retrieved a syringe from beside the altar.

She jammed it into the base of Kimiko's skull and injected her.

Kimiko wailed and Evelyn almost stumbled backward.

"Shh, pleasure is pain and pain is pleasure, my darling, remember?" Demonica whispered as she slowly withdrew the needle.

Kimiko rolled onto her back and sat up on the altar.

"Relax. Focus on my eyes," Demonica said.

Kimiko's eyes were focusing and refocusing as she wobbled forward and back.

"What is your name?" Demonica asked.

"Ki... Kimiko. I am... I am a Sub Slut, Whore Caste." She blinked and shook her head. Her voice was clearer and more distinct, the short, choppy sentences gone.

"Go on."

Kimiko smiled. "I am the property of my Mistress, the Demon Goddess Demonica."

"Where are we?"

"The cavern on Level 9, beneath Stallion's Adult Video." She leaned over and kissed Demonica's hand. "I love you, Mistress."

"I love you too, pet."

Demonica turned and walked among the tangle of coeds on the cavern floor.

Hands reached up, caressing her slick thigh boots, trying to pull her into the fray. "Look at them, they already worship me."

Ciara twirled her long red hair on her finger. "Right now, they're worshippin' anything with a cock or a pussy. They ain't thinkin' too straight."

Evelyn saw a flash of anger in Demonica's eyes. She stepped in front of Ciara, shielding her from the gaze.

Demonica's scowl softened. It turned to a smile. "She's right to an extent. They are nothing but raw material - sexual thread that must be woven into a tapestry. The Church prefers to make them into something cheap and flimsy - no offense, Ciara."

Ciara smiled. "None taken. I like being me. It beats who I was."

"No doubt," Demonica said. "But I can think of better uses for some of them."

"Like what?" Evelyn said.

Demonica knelt beside two girls. She took their hands and pulled them to their feet. "Come, my darlings." She led them to the altar and laid them on the stone.

They immediately embraced and began touching each other.

Demonica went back to the group and retrieved three more girls.

The five of them began to laugh as they enjoyed one another on top of the altar.

"As you know, the Church sterilizes all their victims. They do love to spay and neuter their pets, our Church. But I've always believed that was a mistake. Take these five: healthy wombs, accommodating hips. With the right selective breeding, their offspring could be useful."

"Breeding? You're going to breed them?" Evelyn asked.

"Oh, not in the way you think." Demonica leaned down and whispered in Kimiko's ear.

The imp laughed and walked out of the altar chamber.

She returned a moment later with a large bottle of green fluid.

Evelyn recognized the depilatory that had been used on her earlier, but this bottle was much larger. She gasped as Kimiko began pouring it all over the coeds on the altar.

Two brunettes, a redhead, and two blondes were completely hairless within seconds.

They continued to lick and probe each other's bodies, completely oblivious to the fact their hair had fallen out, even their eyebrows had been removed.

"I chose them for their wide hips and healthy wombs, but also because of their similar facial features," Demonica said as Kimiko then doused the women in a clear liquid.

Demonica stood in front of the altar with her fists on her hips. "Now, girls, pay attention."

The women got in line, kneeling on the altar side by side. They looked up into Demonica's burning eyes and smiled as one.

"What is your name?" Demonica asked.

They all said their names at the same time.

Demonica shook her head and her eyes seemed to blaze brighter.

The women were silent.

"Again."

They all spoke at the same time. "Chorus."

Evelyn stepped toward the altar.

Ciara tried to pull her back, but Evelyn pulled away.

"What are you doing to them?" Evelyn whispered.

"They were individuals. It was a waste. They only need one mind, one personality. I've linked them. They are the Chorus. My Chorus. My personal little breeding farm."

Evelyn looked from one of the women to the next - even their breathing was becoming synchronized.

Their expressions were blank as they arrayed themselves on the altar on their backs, legs spread apart. Their ankles touched the ankles of the women to either side of them in the circle.

The formed a pentagram, their pussies pointing toward the center.

Demonica leaned over the nearest, kissing her, kneading the woman's breasts with her clawed hands.

The lips of the other members of the Chorus opened as their eyes closed, as if they were each being kissed themselves. Their nipples grew hard and erect.

Kimiko climbed nimbly onto the altar, kneeling between the thighs of each girl in turn. First she injected syringes deep into the turgid nipples, and then she injected their abdomens. Finally, a series of injections into their vaginas.

Soon they were all moaning as one as Kimiko finished her work and dropped from the altar.

Their bodies transformed quickly.

The breasts grew huge, far larger than Demonica's or even Sugar's.

But it was their pussies that transformed the most.

They were open wide and dripping with lubrication, the outer and inner lips swollen and gaping.

The clits grew and thickened, growing erect and hanging over the entrance to their vaginal canals like pink gargoyles.

"My God," Evelyn whispered.

"I am the only god here," Demonica chuckled. She drew Evelyn into her arms and kissed her.

Evelyn melted in her embrace.

Hours ago, she had been alone, and now she was falling in love with a demoness. She had sex with her professor and complete strangers. She had fallen in love with a girl she did not know and been courted by a White Witch.

She had completely embraced bisexuality and been taken in every hole by men and women alike.

She felt herself lifted off the ground by Demonica's strong arms, the taste of her lips almost too sweet.

What would Demonica do to her? Would she find herself the sixth point of the star on the altar, hairless and anonymous? All traces of her mind erased?

She felt like a doll in Demonica's arms.

I will not add you to my Chorus, Evelyn. You don't need to be afraid of that. Some personalities are too strong to be tossed aside. I have a plan for you. I will make you strong - stronger than a White Witch ever dreamed. Worship me, Evelyn, and I will make you a goddess. The words echoed in her mind, shouted telepathically from Demonica as she kissed her.

***

Sugar lay on her back on the mattress she shared with Ray in the dilapidated trailer.

Inge Sorenson, her body now transformed into a tall, leggy blonde with gravity defying breasts snuggled between them.

Sugar and Ray had tried to take out their night's frustrations through sex with the freshly made Stripper Whore, but not even 'Swingin' Inge' as she had named herself could ease Sugar's troubled mind.

Though, the former Astronomy professor did give it the old college try.

Sugar traced a long red nail over Inge's muscular backside.

Ray turned and looked into her eyes in the dark bedroom. "She will be fine."

"Are you reading minds now too?" Sugar whispered.

"I can always read your mind, Sugar. You fell in love with Evelyn. One thing I've learned over the past few months: you wear your heart on your sleeve, honey."

Sugar nodded.

"I wish I could be who you needed," Ray said. He reached out and moved a stray lock of red hair away from Sugar's eyes.

"Oh, Ray, don't say that. I love you. I will always love you." They were joined as Whoremaster and Whore, bound by Ray's cum for all eternity.

"Aww, I ain't jealous, Sugar. I just know there's something missing from you. You're like a jigsaw puzzle with a piece missing. I just want you to be happy."

"I can't feel her, Ray," Sugar whispered.

"Evelyn?"

Sugar nodded. "It's like she's being shielded from my mind."

"Demonica's doing?"

Sugar's eyes flashed with anger. "I could kill her, Ray."

"Hey, don't say that! You're the one who reminded me she belongs to us earlier today, remember?"

Sugar shook her head. "That Demonica is gone, Ray. Whatever that... thing in the subbasement is? It's not Demonica. It's pure evil..."

"Sugar, we turn coeds into sex toys. She's no more evil than us," Ray said.

"No, Ray, there's something else here. Something... older. We're doing this to save the world, she's doing this for... I don't know, fun? She was playing with us in the lab like a cat plays with a mouse. Didn't you feel it?"

"Yeah, yeah, I felt it." He rolled onto his back and Swingin' Inge stirred.

The Stripper Whore stood up and stretched.

Despite Sugar's anxiety, the sight of over six feet of stripper rising toward the trailer ceiling was captivating.

She smiled down at them, peering over her big K cup breasts. Then she knelt gracefully between them.

Inge's right hand closed around as much of Ray's cock as she could manage with her long fingers, while three fingers of her other hand slid into Sugar's pussy. "You two talk too much," Inge purred, her voice throaty and sultry, the result of another mod she had requested.

Sugar smiled and nodded, letting the whore try to relieve her tension once again before the sun came up.

***

Evelyn knelt in front of Demonica, her ruby red dress discarded.

She could feel Ciara's eyes boring into the back of her head - the air was thick with the Cheerleader Whore's worry.

Demonica caressed Evelyn's hair. "Give yourself to me, Evelyn. I will make you perfect."

"She's already perfect," Ciara said defiantly behind her.

"Are you, Evelyn? Would you change anything? That poor, simple creature is blinded by her love for you, but you know what you want, don't you?"

Evelyn nodded. She knew. "I want to be like you," she whispered.

Demonica chuckled. "There is only one me. But I can make you a succubus with powers beyond anything you can imagine."

"Don't do it, Eve. She doesn't want what's best for you..." Ciara said.

Demonica tilted Evelyn's face up. "She's right. I want what's best for me. I need a partner, a lover to help me do the Master's work. That can be you, Evelyn. Give me your soul, and I will make you mine forever."

Kimiko glared at Evelyn, her face a mask of jealousy and contempt.

"Don't mind her. She will learn her place," Demonica said, turning her gaze on Kimiko.

The gimp girl cowered.

Demonica smiled toward Ciara. "They both will. What will you have me do to sweet little Ciara?"

"Nothing!" Evelyn said, feeling suddenly protective. She lusted for Demonica, but her bond to Ciara was just as strong. "Please, Mistress. I love her the way she is."

Demonica chuckled. "A sweet little cheerleader in love with a demoness? Very well, she can stay the way she is until you tire of her. Then I will show you how much fun it can be to twist her into something more fitting." She leaned down and kissed the top of Evelyn's head. "But, for now? She must kneel and pledge herself to me as well."

Evelyn turned and looked at Ciara. "Come here, Ciara."

Ciara frowned. "I don't want to."

Evelyn held out her hand. "You said you would go where I go. This is where I am going. I will not be a White Witch. If you won't follow, I need you to leave."

Ciara began to sob. "I can't! I love you, Evelyn. Don't do this!"

Evelyn shook her head. "Come here and worship our goddess with me."

Ciara hung her head and knelt by Evelyn.

Evelyn took her hand. "If you aren't sure, it's okay. Just leave me here."

"I can't. I'm your Inky Dinky Doo and you're my Giggle Mesh," Ciara whispered as her tears fell.

"What?" Evelyn asked. She wiped the tears away.

"That's what Adam said. He told me to tell you that thing I said to you earlier, that thing I can't remember any more..."

"The quote from Dante?" Evelyn asked.

Ciara shrugged. "I don't know. He told me to say it."

"Darling, who's Adam?" Evelyn asked.

The Chorus spoke as one. "The one who is to be. He brings balance by bending time. He is the Omega."

Demonica spun around and stared down at the women on the altar. "What does that mean? How do you know this?" Her voice had an edge of panic.

"We are the Chorus. We are oracles. You created us, Demoness Demonica. The hell storm is coming."

***

Just before daylight, Sugar pulled herself out of Inge and Ray's embrace. The workers were already busy moving back and forth with their loads of dirt from the unfinished subterranean levels.

They shrank back from her as she approached, unwilling to meet her gaze.

Was she evil? Was the respect the Worker Caste showed for her station within the new world order born of her position? Or were they simply terrified that she would harm them even more severely than they had already been harmed?

On impulse, she reached out and touched one of the giants' hands. He paused, looking down at her with a bewildered expression. He was clearly not used to being touched, not used to kindness.

She smiled at him, and he simply stared back.

Sugar looked away then and entered the elevator.

The giant lumbered away down the corridor toward the loading dock without looking back.

The elevator opened on Level 10 and she walked to the lab.

She knew there was something wrong when she opened the doors.

The Street Whores were giggling and playing - this part was normal.

The new truck driver, Ben was fucking a brunette Professional Caste on the steel floor.

There was no sign of Demonica, Kimiko, nor Evelyn.

And there were far fewer Professional and Whore Caste in the room than there should have been.

Ben pulled out of the brunette and walked toward her, his new ten inch cock bobbing in front of him. "Hey, lady! What the fuck?! You give these other assholes big dicks and all I get is ten inches?"

Sugar looked around the room. "Ron Jeremy is ten inches."

"Who the fuck is Ron Jeremy?"

"Porn star. Be quiet now. Where is Evelyn?"

"First we're going to talk about my di..."

Sugar held up her finger and stopped Ben's heart - he was not completely transformed, nor would he be. Sugar could still control his mind.

Ben dropped to his knees.

"Be thankful you still have a dick. It isn't necessary for you to perform your job function. I could have made you sexless with a hole to piss through - most of those poor bastards building this place are like that. Giving you ten inches was a gift."

Ben's lips were turning blue, his heart completely seized in his chest. He pissed on the floor and drooled.

"Enough." Sugar waved her hand and he collapsed on the steel floor, gasping and wheezing, clutching his chest. He rolled into a ball.

"You... could have... killed me."

"I might still." She knelt over him. "Now, once again, where is Evelyn?"

"The freak show pulled out of here a few hours ago. They went up to the next level."

Sugar stood up and stepped over him. "Question me again, and I'll make that little demonstration look like a party. You're ours now, whether that's for better or worse depends on you."

***

Evelyn and Ciara knelt side by side in front of Demonica. The demoness leaned back against the stone altar as her Chorus whispered and moaned.

Demonica's confident air had returned.

Evelyn still wasn't sure what the words they said actually meant, but Demonica had looked momentarily terrified.

There were chinks in the goddess's armor.

And that only made Evelyn more drawn to her.

Demonica's loin dress had two clasps that kept the sides closed.

Kimiko opened the clasps.

"Will you both worship me?" Demonica asked as she ran her clawed left index finger over her full, dark lips.

"Yes," Evelyn answered. She loved Demonica, knew this as surely as she knew she loved Ciara.

Ciara looked longingly at Evelyn and then turned her eyes upward to stare at Demonica. "I'm Whore Caste. We love everybody. So, I love you, even though you scare me. And I worship Morpheus, and Morpheus created you to be above me. So, yeah, I'll worship you. Because that's the way the world works now. But I don't like you. She can't see the cruelty in you, but I can..."

Demonica smirked. "Careful, child."

"You're evil, but I'll worship you as long as Eve does. Just know this: if you hurt her? I'll kick your ass all over this cave."

Evelyn stared at her in disbelief.

Her speech would have been impressive, if not for the fact her voice sounded like Jennifer Tilly huffing helium.

Demonica glared down at her.

Evelyn felt her hands balling into fists, felt the muscles in the back of her legs tense to raise her explosively to her feet.