Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other Chorus were giving birth to their own 'offspring'.

Evilyn just stared and shook her head.

"I'm going to have a full time job breeding these sluts and building my eyeless army," Demonica laughed.

Evilyn looked at the remaining members of the Astronomy class. The orgy on the floor had stopped as they stared in horror at the monsters their classmates had birthed.

"What's going to happen to them?" Evilyn whispered.

Demonica smiled. "I have need of many types of minions. With the proper application of Morpheus's formulae, they will all be suitable breeding stock."

***

Bobbie Palmer opened the door to her apartment when someone rang the bell.

The woman on the other side was medium height with brown hair. She was wearing a very professional looking charcoal pantsuit.

"Can I help you?" Bobbie asked.

The woman stared at her. "You must be Bobbie Palmer? Dr. Mona Karnes's wife?"

Bobbie looked down at the gold badge hanging on the woman's waistband. She went pale. "Are you with the police? Has something happened to Mona?"

"I'm Detective Patricia Kennedy with the NYPD - and, no, Dr. Karnes was fine the last time I talked to her."

"The last time you talked to her?"

"Yes. She met with me to have coffee the day she left for upstate..."

Bobbie rolled her eyes. "She never told me anything about talking to the police. She's in danger, isn't she?"

"I advised her not to go, if that's what you're asking? I thought she would be back by now?"

Bobbie shook her head. "No. She calls me every day, but... she doesn't sound like herself."

"How do you mean?" Patricia asked.

"I... I don't know. It's like she's confused or something."

"Confused how?"

Bobbie sighed. "More... okay, this is embarrassing. More sexual than normal. Masturbating on the phone - it's just not like her to be that free. Mona would blush if you said the word 'sex'."

Patricia bit her lower lip.

"What? Does that mean something to you?"

"No, but there is a sexual aspect to the disappearances. It's a lead we're following."

"And you warned her about all this before she went upstate?"

Patricia nodded. "I did, but Dr. Karnes is a very determined lady."

Bobbie shook her head. "She told me she would be careful, and that she wouldn't take any chances."

"When she comes back? Could you please tell her to call me?" Patricia asked.

"Yes."

Patricia nodded and turned away. Then she paused. "Miss Palmer, if Dr. Karnes was my partner? I would be very concerned about her."

"You're saying she's in danger?"

"It's an ongoing investigation, Miss Palmer. So, I can't officially comment. But she's in danger. Very real danger."

***

Mona had turned into a complete masturbation addict.

As she lay on the hotel bed with her legs spread feeding a dildo as thick as her wrist into her pussy, she wondered through her erotic haze exactly what had happened to her?

The whole world seemed fuzzy as the darkened motel room's air conditioner cooled the air that wafted over her naked, sweating body.

She wasn't even sure where the collection of dildos had come from - the porn store was the logical explanation, but she had no memory of going there.

Had she even left the room today? She wasn't sure.

She took as much of the dildo as she could, feeling herself stretched to the limit. "Big cock," she moaned.

His cock was bigger than this.

She blinked. His? That had been a fantasy: the giant at the porn store had a cock bigger than her arm and he had fucked...

She shook her head. No, that wasn't right. Why would she fantasize about a man, much less one endowed like a Clydesdale? She had never cared about male anatomy, never been attracted to any man.

While she thought about this, she was subconsciously relaxing her pussy muscles so she could push more of the dildo inside her.

Her cell rang.

She grabbed it with one hand off the nightstand while still working the dildo into her pussy. "I was just thinking about you."

"Mona, are you okay?" Bobbie asked.

"Mmm, yes. I'm playing with myself. I have a thick dildo shoved into my pussy. It's soooo big, Butch."

"Why didn't you tell me about talking to the detective, Mona?"

Mona frowned. "What?"

"The detective, Mona. You talked to Detective Kennedy and she tried to tell you not to go to Ithaca. She told you it was dangerous."

"Oh, that? I think she was exaggerating. Butch, honey, something's happening to me..."

"You lied to me, Mona! That's not okay. You're my wife, we're partners. You can't just lie to me like that."

"I'm... unnh... sorry, baby. None of that matters now. This... Butch, I'm changing. I want things now. Dark, twisted things. Naughty things." She giggled and rolled over, the thick dong still pushed deep inside her.

"Mona! Snap out of it! We need to talk."

Mona put the phone on speaker and rose onto her knees. She arched her back, and then reached back with her free hand and caressed her asshole. "I want to do really, really dirty things, Butch."

"Mona! For fuck's sake, snap the fuck out of it. You're scaring me." She sighed. "I'm coming up there."

Coming up? Mona thought. "Yes!" She laughed. "Come up here, Butch! It'll be so much fun! I won't be a Wendy Whitebread with you anymore. I'll be your total slut..."

"Mona! Where are you?"

"In bed," she giggled.

"Fuck me. What motel are you in?"

"Holiday Inn Express on the west side of Ithaca. Room 108."

"I'm coming up there. I should be there by 10:00 AM tomorrow morning. Mona, lock your door and do not leave that room. Do you understand?"

Mona laughed. "No problem. I'll keep the bed warm."

"Jesus. Get some sleep, okay?"

"Right after I cum," Mona whispered as she pushed her index finger deep into her ass while she rode the dildo to orgasm.

***

Evilyn lay with her back against the stone wall of the cave. Ciara was lying in her arms, and Evilyn had her wings wrapped around them both.

They were, quite literally, in hell.

Across the chamber, Demonica was tireless as she injected and performed surgery on the rest of the coeds.

The effects were amazing and terrifying.

A man with scales like a lizard crawled on all fours toward them. His eyes had slit pupils like Evilyn's.

Two cocks hung down from his scaled groin, like the twin penises of a snake.

Behind him, his partner, a lizard-like woman was in labor with his offspring.

He eyed Ciara and smiled, a small forked tongue sliding out as he reached for Ciara's ankle with a clawed hand.

"Touch her and I will kill you," Evilyn whispered.

He opened his mouth and hissed at her.

She pointed at him with an onyx claw.

A tendril of flame jetted out, stopping less than an inch from the lizard man's nose.

He whined and shrank back to his mate.

Evilyn stared at her finger in disbelief as the flame died.

"I can shoot fire from my fingers," Evilyn whispered.

"You're the Hellstorm," Ciara mumbled and snuggled closer. "You're warm." She went back to sleep.

Evilyn smiled.

She had to get Ciara out of here. The cheerleader whore didn't belong in this nightmare. And Hellstorm or not, Evilyn didn't believe she was strong enough to protect Ciara from all this.

Something screamed near the altar - one of the coeds stood up, it's face now wrinkled and deformed like a bat's.

"Jesus," Evilyn whispered.

Demonica turned and smiled at her.

***

Mona awoke drenched in sweat in the cold room. She looked at her phone: 2:00 AM.

At some point, she had extracted the dildo from her pussy.

She was red and sore.

She smiled. But she was satisfied, for now.

Mona frowned in the darkness.

It had happened again!

She went to Stallion's and lost time!

Mona sat up, naked in the dark room. "Jesus! What the fuck are they doing to me?"

Then she stood up and got dressed.

***

The two Church Agents on duty at the cave entrance almost jumped out of their skins when the women emerged from the stygian depths.

The younger man almost drew his weapon before the older agent stopped him.

The smaller of the two women who stepped through the triangular entrance was a buxom, redheaded cheerleader with a mane of red hair and a blue latex SLUTZ uniform.

The other woman was even more breathtaking.

She was tall and dressed in a leather bikini and high heels. Her skin was milky white. She had a round face with ice blue eyes and short hair that was almost white.

"Where is Mistress Sugar Tits?" The white haired woman asked.

"Up... upstairs," the older agent said. "Who are you, Mistress?"

"I'm not a mistress. My name is... Eve Helstrom."

Ciara yawned. "I'm Ciara. Whore Caste, designation Cheerleader Whore."

Eve put a protective arm around Ciara. "I'm taking her to Mistress Sugar Tits. Will you step aside?"

"Of course," the older agent said. "Mistress was looking for you earlier. She'll be relieved you're... okay."

They stepped aside and Eve led Ciara down the hall.

Ciara looked back at the two agents. "You shouldn't be down here."

"We're guarding the entrance," the younger agent said.

Ciara shook her head. "They don't need guarding. You're gonna be sorry you stayed down here."

***

"They're not gonna like what you did to Dr. Karnes," Ray grumbled from behind the counter.

Sugar leaned on the other side of the checkout counter and shrugged, her big breasts swaying. "Hey, she's irresistible. I'd like to see those nuns down in Havana stay hands off - she just demands to be touched and poked." She smiled. "Which I think you can attest to?"

The service door opened on the back wall, and Ray, who was facing that direction, looked shocked.

"What?" Sugar asked as she turned.

It was Ciara, and beside her holding her hand was a completely transformed Evelyn.

"Evelyn?" Sugar whispered as she walked across the store. She looked her over from head to toe.

"My old clothes don't fit anymore," the pale blonde said. "Demonica seems to prefer bondage outfits, so a leather bikini was the tamest thing I could find."

"What... did she do to you?" Sugar whispered. She ran her hands over Evelyn's shoulders, but did not actually touch her skin. She frowned. "This... Evelyn, it hurts to look at you."

She looked away. "I'm sorry, Sugar, I know you wanted me to be a White Witch..."

"No, I mean it literally hurts to look at you. You're beautiful, but this isn't really you, is it? This is some kind of illusion from mind control."

She nodded. "Don't be afraid."

But Sugar was afraid. This mind control was effecting her, and it shouldn't have been - only a mother superior or bishop could cloud her mind.

Evelyn shouldn't have been able to.

"Demonica says this is my camouflage. It's so people won't be able to see what I truly am. This body is Eve Helstrom."

Sugar nodded slowly.

"But this one is Evilyn Hellstorm. Evilyn, with an 'I'."

She seemed to shimmer, like heat rising from pavement in the hot sun.

Evilyn Hellstorm was very different from Eve Helstrom, and neither of them was her Evelyn.

The creature that stood in front of her was taller than Evelyn had been, her skin crimson, eyes the same brilliant blue as her milky skinned form.

But, in all other ways, she was a demoness.

Leathery wings extended out from her back and shoulders, her fingernails were onyx tipped claws. Dark, short horns emerged from her hairline, and a reptilian tail waved in the air behind her.

Her slit pupiled eyes filled with tears. "Please don't be afraid, Sugar."

Sugar stood transfixed for a moment. Then she embraced the demon girl, pulling her close, her face nuzzling the supple neck. "You're safe. That's all that matters."

"She's making monsters, Mistress," Ciara said.

Sugar took her hand. "What do you mean?"

"She's breeding... creatures," Evilyn said. "Not like me. She's making brainless things with sharp teeth and claws."

"She's breeding? How..."

"She's a Futanari, Mistress," Ciara said. "Her and Kimiko have transformation drugs, but not like the Church's. These drugs make humans into monster breeding stock."

Evilyn shook her head. "She says she is doing Morpheus's will..."

"Yeah, but sometimes she says she isn't sure if it's Morpheus or Satan," Ciara added. "'Cause she worships both."

"Why is she breeding these monsters?" Sugar asked.

Ciara and Evilyn both shook their heads.

"She isn't evil," Evilyn whispered.

"Yes, she is," Ciara said.

"Ciara, no, she isn't. I know her. I..."

"You love her, yeah, I know - well, your girlfriend is the Antichrist and she's evil as sin." Ciara stared up into Evilyn's eyes and held her ground. "You can't see it, because you're in love."

"I don't understand how she could have moved so far so fast, even with Morpheus's help - he isn't physically here to guide her," Sugar said.

"She has a book," Ciara said.

"What book?"

"I saw Kimiko carrying it around, little weasel. I couldn't get a close look at it, but everytime they worked on a coed? They were consulting the book."

Evilyn stared at her. "Wait. Why were you paying this close attention to what was going on down there?"

Sugar and Ciara looked at each other.

"You were spying! Did Sugar send you with me to spy on Demonica?!" Evilyn asked.

"No," Sugar said. "But... she's Whore Caste."

"I paid attention on account of I knew Mistress Sugar would want to know. But I went there with you because I love you and I want to protect you, Eve. I'm your Inky Dinky Doo, Gigglemesh."

Evilyn shook her head. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Ray shook his head. "Not Gigglemesh, Gilgamesh - he's a hero from ancient Sumeria. His best friend was Enkidu."

The three women turned and looked at Ray.

"What? I'm sixty-five years old. You think I never read a book?"

***

The fog had rolled in as Mona drove toward Stallion's Adult Video from her motel.

She had spent some time in the motel room examining herself and the situation before she left. Her nipples and clit were constantly swollen with arousal, even her anus was twice as sensitive as it had been before. Mona had never been a sex addict, but now she was.

She felt like she was in a constant state of heat.

She also had a dull pain in her left side, lower abdomen.

There was a small bruise there.

And she was convinced she had been injected with something.

Was it some type of time-released sex hormone?

Then there was the lost time.

Whatever was happening, something had been done to her.

This time, she needed to know what.

She hated guns, but she really wished she had one with her.

Mona touched her cell phone. She didn't trust the local cops - they had done nothing to find her Aunt Melanie.

But she could call Patricia Kennedy. If nothing else, just to let her know where she was going and what she thought had been done to her.

Her fingers hesitated over the screen.

She bit her lower lip.

Patricia Kennedy was hours away, and whatever had been done to Mona? The worse that had happened to her was waking up in her motel room, dripping with lube, and masturbating.

What would she tell Kennedy? That there was a secret cadre of sex wizards in an interstate sex store who were turning her into a total slut? Kennedy would laugh at her.

She peered through the misty darkness and headed toward Stallion's.

***

"Death is coming!" The Chorus screamed as one.

Demonica stumbled back from the altar.

The hairless, naked, and very pregnant women wailed.

"What are you screaming about?"

"Death comes! She is close!"

"Death comes for whom? Speak!"

"Death comes for you," they whispered.

Kimiko tugged at her arm.

She looked down.

Kimiko was pointing behind them.

Demonica stared at the back wall of the chamber.

Evilyn and Ciara were gone.

***

"I'm going back," Evilyn said.

Sugar took her arm. "No, you mustn't."

Ciara threw her arms around her. "No! No, don't go! She's going to hurt you, Evilyn."

Evilyn stroked Ciara's hair. "I have to. I only came out here to bring you back to Mistress Sugar." She turned toward the White Witch. "Demonica hates her. I want Ciara to stay here where she'll be safe."

Ciara looked up at her. "None of us are safe! I won't leave you, Eve!"

Sugar nodded. "Ciara. Go stand with Ray."

"No," Ciara said, still looking up at Evilyn.

"What? Ciara, you're Whore Caste. You have to obey me," Sugar said gently.

"No. I won't. I'm not Whore Caste anymore. I am Ciara di Hellstorm, and I belong with my Mis... my girlfriend. Not my Mistress. My girlfriend." She looked at Sugar. "I like you, you're nice. But I no longer owe allegiance to you or Ray or even the Church. I'm my own person - you might have made me, but now I get to choose. I don't even have to do Morpheus's will if I don't want to."

Evilyn smiled at her.

"And, I don't have to do what you tell me either, Eve. You're stubborn and love blind. You leave me up here, and I'll just follow you downstairs. And I will 'cause I'm love blind too."

***

The elevator door on level 9 closed.

There was a smear of blood leading from the hole in the wall to the elevator.

The Church Agents were gone.

***

Mona parked in the darkened lot of Stallion's Adult Video.

The doors were locked, but the lights were on.

She knocked.

***

"Dr. Mona Karnes is at the front door," Rita the Bimbot said as she opened the inner door.

"Fuck's sake," Ray grumbled.

"She's persistent, I'll give her that," Sugar said.

"Who?" Evilyn asked. She effortlessly transitioned back into her Eve Helstrom form.

The Bimbot stared at Evilyn. "Fuck. What fresh hell is this?"

Evilyn frowned.

"I mean seriously? You people are making demon sluts now? What the actual fuck?" Rita said in her tinny, amplified voice.

"What do we do about Mona Karnes?" Ray asked.

A deep voice asked from the back of the store as the service door opened. "My niece is here?!"

They all turned and looked.

Demonica stood in the doorway with Kimiko by her side. Demonica had dispensed with the loin dress at some point, and she stood naked with her Futanari cock hanging to her knees.

Rita's head cocked to the side. "Fuck. I mean... God, you fuckers are twisted."

"Not now, Rita," Sugar said. She turned to Demonica. "Mona can't see you like that."

Demonica arched an eyebrow above her glowing left eye. "Mona, is it? And how are you on a first name basis with my niece?"

"Havana says she's a VIP," Sugar said. "Destined for Professional Caste."

"I see," Demonica said.

"What are you doing in the cavern, Demonica?" Sugar asked.

"A little of this, a little of that - didn't your nasty little Whore Caste spy tell you?" She grinned at Ciara.

Evilyn stepped in front of Ciara, shielding her from Demonica's gaze. "I told Sugar. I wasn't aware it was supposed to be a secret."

"I have no secrets from you, my beloved Evilyn," Demonica said. "Tell the Whore Caste whatever you like. I am doing Morpheus's will, Sugar. He doesn't trust that the castes can subdue mankind without my help."

Sugar was looking at the floor to Demonica's right.

There was a stain there.

"Is that blood?"

Demonica held up her right, clawed hand. Dark blood dripped from the talons. "An unfortunate accident. The Church Agents on level 9 seemed intent on keeping me in the cavern. I had... other plans."

"Fuck," Ray hissed.

"Where are they?" Sugar whispered.

"My pets require food," Demonica said.

"Um, excuse me, this is all... gross and stuff," Rita said. "But what do I do about the blonde broad out front?"

Sugar rolled her eyes. "Demonica, she can't see you."

"Agreed. I will return to my lair." She turned away, then peered back over her shoulder at Evilyn. "Are you coming, my love?"

Evilyn looked down at Ciara. "Please stay here?"