All Comments on 'Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 04'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
richie78richie78over 3 years ago
More please

Fucking hell.........Where have these chapters been hiding?

Please tell me theresa chapter 5. The fun thing with prequels is we know the general ending but not the path.

How will Mona escape? Why have we not seen more of Evilyn before now?

Just amazing work

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

Yeah this isn't going to end well. I'm more wondering how they say Mona and wonder what causes her to become Demona.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5...

Was put in the queue a few days ago! We wanted to wait before announcing it until 4 was up. From past experience, chapter 5 will most likely be on the site no later than Monday.

kansaibboykansaibboyover 3 years ago

I saw 3, reread the first two chapters to catch up, and by the time I was done with 3, 4 was up! And now 5 will be up soon?! An awesome summer gift from Wayne and Ann!

Another great story! Like richie78 said, knowing more or less how the story will turn out makes the build up more exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

This is an exceptional origin story, and while I know all the superlatives have been used and that my words would just be piling on, I feel the need to offer my continued thanks for creating this and sharing it with us.

I cannot IMAGINE it is easy to maintain this pace and the exceptional level of creativity required to deliver content that somehow draws your readers in deeper with reach page - despite all of them knowing the outcome of the story. And yet you do it every time. Amazing. Thank you.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome. Looks as though everything and everybody is going to hell. Evelyn and Ciara are still my major concerns but I'll have to read chapter 5 now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...