Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 03B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped out of the elevator and walked toward the foyer.

He kept his head down, the brim of the baseball cap over his eyes.

Police cars were pulling up outside.

He walked past the two operators in the lobby, resisting the urge to put his hand in his left pocket and hold the gun.

The operators were focused on the arriving cops.

Dan walked out the front doors and turned left heading down the street.

***

Latigo Key

Whir. Click!

Whir. Click!

Cathy squeezed her eyes shut. She wished she couldn't hear.

Whir. Click!

Whir. Click!

Hecate stroked her forehead.

Cathy was reclining naked on a gynecological chair, her wrists and ankles bound in leather restraints, her thighs spread.

Whir. Click!

"God, what are you doing to them?" She whispered.

"Dr. Baal's methods are too slow. We are behind schedule," Hecate said. "Don't worry. I intend to take our time with you, Cathy."

"What are you doing to them?!" Cathy sobbed.

The old warehouse beside the clinic had been cleared out at some point. Now the room was filled with identical gynecological chairs.

But many of the chairs had other machines behind them. Machines with robotic arms on rotating half circles of metal that spun and moved - the 'whir'.

The robot arms ended in golden needles that pushed into the skulls of her friends and neighbors - the 'click'.

Screams. Cries. Moans. Laughter. The room echoed with all of these but above all else?

Whir. Click!

Whir. Click!

Cathy shook her head. "You're monsters. Oh, sweet Jesus, you're monsters."

"No harm is being done..."

Cathy laughed and shook her head. "No harm?!"

"A loosening of morals. A new outlook. Old programming being erased and new, improved programming replacing it."

A woman screamed somewhere nearby.

"Stop it!" Cathy screamed. "For the love of God, will you stop doing this?!" Cathy turned her head trying to see who screamed. "I'm here! You're not alone! Don't be afraid!"

"What are you doing?"

"You're not alone! They can't break us..."

"Stop it," Hecate whispered.

"Island strong! We're island strong!"

"Stop it. I said stop!"

Somewhere nearby, a woman's voice said, "Island strong."

A man's voice repeated it.

Soon above the whir and the click were the words, "Island strong." A mantra that repeated throughout the room, yelled after every scream and cry.

Hecate took a step back.

"What's going on here?" Balenger / Baal said as he walked up to Cathy's chair.

Cathy opened her eyes and stared at him. "I'm going to kill you, Balenger. You're going to pay for this. Do you hear me? One day, I swear..."

Balenger leaned in close. "I do not blame you for that. I sympathize. I agree. But we are caught up in forces beyond our control, all of us. Everything... literally everything... hangs in the balance. In time, you will understand."

He whispered in her ear. "You are, indeed, island strong."

"Do you have it?" Hecate asked.

Balenger held up a beaker of white liquid. "Processed and mixed with Mistress Marapova's DNA."

"What about my DNA? She is to be bound to me, Baal! Not Maria," Hecate hissed.

"What the fuck are you two talking about?!" Cathy spat.

"She will remain unbound. It is only the Perverter aspect that is being transferred. This will in no way bind her to Marapova."

"Then, when...?"

"Tomorrow at the latest. Once we are sure the Perverter modification has taken full effect, she can receive finishing Ambrosia with your DNA for binding."

Hecate smiled down at Cathy. "How do we administer the Ambrosia?"

Balenger stared from the beaker to Cathy. "I... orally, however..."

"However?" Hecate asked.

"Dosage. This is all experimental. Only Morpheus himself has created a White Witch. We are treading on unknown ground, Mother Superior."

"I'm not drinking that shit! It looks like fucking cum!" Cathy growled.

"It is," Hecate laughed. "That and breast milk. Ambrosia, processed down to its essence and mixed with the DNA of the most arrogant, conceited... powerful bitch who ever walked the earth. It will change you fundamentally."

"I'll die first!"

Balenger cocked his bald head sideways. "Honestly? She may die anyway. Are you sure you want to risk her?"

Cathy gasped.

"If we're being honest? My feelings for her are disturbing. If this fails? So be it."

"You goddamned bitch!" Cathy shrieked.

"Will this merge the two personalities? This personality is exhausting," Hecate asked.

"Again, I cannot be sure."

Hecate walked behind Cathy's chair.

"What are you doing?" Cathy said.

Hecate clamped her strong hands on Cathy's jaws from behind. She pressed down and Cathy's mouth opened.

Cathy screamed and spat.

Balenger looked down at her. "I was going to put a tube up her nose and feed it down the back of her throat to her stomach."

"No need. This will work," Hecate said.

"There may be spillage."

Cathy struggled and cursed.

"Get on with it, Baal!"

Balenger held the beaker above Cathy's open lips.

The liquid splashed onto her tongue.

She thought she would gag. Cum! It's cum! she thought. She didn't even know whose cum.

It was salty-sweet with a hint of cinnamon and something...

The room was gone. Wind whispered past her ears as if she were flying, though she could not see the sky.

There was only a void of gray.

She heard voices... no, she didn't hear them.

The voices were in her head.

Cries of 'help me'.

Moans of ecstasy.

Confusion.

Terrified thoughts but, at the same time, orgasmic.

The voices screamed in her head growing louder and louder.

And then she was standing in a darkened bedroom.

A blonde woman and a blond man lying on a disheveled bed, locked in a sixty-nine, tasting each other and laughing.

A woman with short hair as white as snow stood nearby, facing away from the couple. The woman was nude, long and tall, muscles flexed in her back.

The naked woman stiffened and turned slowly.

A face, beautiful and exotic. Deep brown eyes with an Asian tilt.

She stared at Cathy and her lips parted. "Who are you?"

"C... Cathy Greene."

The woman's naked body was just as perfect from the front as it had been from the back. Her breasts were full and high. "Why are you in my head, Cathy Greene? More importantly, how are you in my head?"

Cathy shook her head. "How do I know you aren't in my head?"

The woman laughed and walked toward her. "Because my raven-haired darling... there wouldn't be enough room in your head for me."

"Who are you? How did I get here?" Cathy asked.

The woman stood in front of her. Then she reached out and caressed Cathy's cheek. "My name is Mistress Maria Anastasia Marapova di Morpheus." Then she smiled and nodded. "So, the rubber nun pulled it off, did she?"

"What?"

"You're like me... well... a facsimile."

"Like you?"

"A Perverter. A White Witch. Congratulations, Cathy Greene. You are the second one in history." Maria Marapova smiled. "And, I must say, I approve of Hecate's choice. You're exquisite."

"Jesus," Cathy said as she rolled her eyes. "Are all of you into girls?"

Maria laughed. "Most. We're more open-minded than the penis bearers. Your personality hasn't merged yet, has it?"

"I... don't know."

The room shifted, dropped away.

Cathy screamed and Maria grabbed her arms.

"Hold on," Maria said.

And then they were alone in a white room.

There was a floor and a ceiling but no walls in any direction, only horizon.

"Fuck, what now?" Cathy said.

Maria walked around her. "None of this should be possible."

"No shit."

Maria laughed. "No... I mean... you're in my mind. I have received finishing Ambrosia. Mind control and telepathy don't work on me... and, yet? Oh, Morpheus, what have you been up to?"

"I heard voices before I came here," Cathy said. "Other people in the clinic. I heard their thoughts."

"As well you should," Maria said. "Their minds are open to you until they have finishing Ambrosia. But, after that? You are powerless. However, darling, you are in my head. Which means... somehow? We still maintain a telepathic link." She smiled. "My DNA... of course... that's how. Our enhanced psychic powers are allowing us to communicate over distance."

She took Cathy's face in her hands. "Do you trust Hecate?"

"No! Are you nuts?"

Maria smiled. "Good. Don't..."

"I don't trust you either."

Maria kissed her and Cathy jerked away.

"Good," Maria said. "You're smarter than you look."

"You're the most arrogant bitch I ever... well, second most. Hecate is even worse."

"Trust me, my arrogance? Completely deserved. Hers? Not so much."

Cathy rolled her eyes.

"You needn't trust me, beautiful, but mull over what I'm going to say to you. I do not blindly follow Hecate, Sister, or the Church. The course they have charted is a perversion of Morpheus's message. Don't trust them. As part of that? Do NOT tell them about your ability to link with my mind."

Cathy shrugged. "I'm not telling her shit."

"Good. Don't." Maria smiled. "You said the people in Latigo Key are screaming?"

Cathy sobbed. "They're terrified."

"Then let me start building the trust between us: the approaches they are using to meld the personalities of their victims? Whether Baal's quackery or those damned machines? Medieval torture in comparison to your powers. You can merge them gently... with love, if you like. Their minds are open to your manipulations before they receive finishing Ambrosia."

"I won't do that to my friends!"

"Then you will listen to their screams until the job is done. And their pain will be on your hands as much as Hecate's and Baal's. The opportunity to be a hero in this is yours, Cathy Greene. Be their savior or be a coward - honestly, most of my humanity was purged long ago and I don't really care. You may yet save yours."

"But how...?"

"Go, now. I will be with you soon. Congratulations, Cathy Greene. You succeeded where Hecate failed... you got my attention."

***

The white room was gone, and Cathy was strapped to the chair in the converted warehouse once again.

Her neighbors, her friends were screaming.

"Let me loose!" Cathy screamed.

"Relax!" Hecate said. "You had a seizure or something. Baal is coming back with..."

"LET ME LOOSE!" The warehouse windows cracked, some panes fell out and shattered on the floor.

Hecate took a step back.

Cathy strained against the bonds.

Baal rolled a cart up to her. "She's conscious again?"

"How did she do that?" Hecate asked pointing at the shattered windows.

"I told you she would be powerful," Baal said.

Cathy began to sob as the cries continued around her. "For the love of God, let me loose. Let me help them!"

Hecate looked at Baal. Then she nodded. "Release her."

Baal undid the straps at her wrists.

Cathy shoved him away and undid the straps on her ankles.

She jumped to her feet.

A woman was writhing in agony in the chair to her left. Cathy knew her, her name was Betty something or other. Middle aged but not anymore. She had the body of a gymnast with huge breasts and a kewpie doll's face.

"Betty?" Cathy whispered.

The woman was wearing big studio headphones. Cathy pulled them away and heard a loud hum. She felt her mind clouding over.

Then Cathy crushed the headphones and the sound stopped.

She dropped the pieces on the floor and then laid her hands on Betty's temples.

Betty stopped struggling.

Busty Betty, Cathy thought. Fucking stupid, demeaning name. It was a new personality trying to take over Betty's mind. "Betty, listen to me: stop fighting. It won't help. They'll make you do what they want."

"Cathy, help me," Betty whispered.

"I am. Betty, they've made you young and beautiful again. Can you feel it? You'll never be old again. You'll never get sick. You're going to be immortal."

"I'm scared..."

"I know. Everyone is. I am," Cathy whispered. She reached into Betty's mind. Work together, Betty... both of you. Both personalities. Together? We'll beat them at their own game.

Betty's eyes opened wide.

Cathy blinked. She had spoken directly to Betty's mind.

Betty began to smile.

Cathy smiled and nodded.

"Those things you said," Hecate whispered. "How do you know all that? Have you merged, Cathy?"

Cathy winked at Betty and raised up. "No. But I will. When I choose."

Hecate looked down at Betty. "And you... who are you?"

Betty smiled. "Busty Betty, Cheerleader Whore," she giggled. Then she looked around at the other chairs. "Why is everybody crying?" She looked at Hecate and licked her lips. "You're cute. Want to play?"

Hecate laughed.

Cathy walked to the next chair. A man was in it. He was white knuckled.

Behind him, a knitter whirred and clicked, whirred and clicked.

It withdrew the golden needle from the man's head.

Cathy grabbed the mechanism before it could move.

The metal gears ground as she held it in place.

Cathy's muscles strained. "Baal, Balenger, whatever the fuck your name is? Turn off these goddamned machines!"

Then she picked up the knitter, all three hundred pounds of it, and threw it through the nearest window.

***

Nurse Cordelia stroked Margaret's pussy gently.

"Ooo, mama likes. Take off that slutty outfit and let me make you feel good," Margaret the Slut said as she reclined in the gynecological chair.

Cordelia smiled. "Adjust it down one notch, Charlotte."

Charlotte turned the dial on the box connected to Margaret's headset.

Margaret glared at Cordelia. "Bitch, you better get your pervert fingers off my nubbin. So help me, I'll punch you right in your fat tits!"

Charlotte frowned and turned the dial back up one. "I don't get it. We can vary it like Doctor Baal asked but how do we get it between the notch thingies?"

Margaret the Slut licked her lips. "Leave it where it is, girls. Let's just fuck till you figure it out."

"Leave my wife the fuck alone!" Wink yelled.

"Mmm, but Wink, I like it when they play with me," Margaret the Slut pouted. "You know you want to watch. It'll make your cock so big and hard. I'll bet the brunette will get you off, won't you, honey?"

Cordelia ignored her. "The secondary frequency? Shift it down just a little."

Charlotte turned a smaller knob.

Margaret began to shake in the chair.

Then she stopped.

Cordelia stared at her. "Turn it off, Charlotte."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Margaret blinked.

"Margaret," Cordelia asked. "Who are you?"

Margaret smiled. "Margaret the Slut, of course." She laughed. "The other one is gone, gone, gone!"

"No!" Wink screamed. "Bring her back! Bring back my Margaret!"

Margaret the Slut frowned slightly. "Don't be sad, Wink. After my Whoremaster fucks me? You can have me any time you want."

"What the fuck does that mean?!" Wink asked.

"She... You can't be the one who bonds with her," Cordelia said. "The Church wants her to be bound to another Whoremaster. They're afraid of contamination from previous lives..."

Wink lifted the ship chains on his arms and pulled.

Metal screeched and howled.

"Like fuck."

Charlotte stared and pointed. "He's like Popeye with spinach..."

"Get Baal!" Cordelia yelled.

The arm chains broke.

He ripped off the wrist bracelets and then reached down for the ankle chains.

Charlotte just stared.

"Charlotte! Get Baal!" Cordelia yelled as she ran toward Wink. "You have to calm down!"

When Cordelia was within arm's reach, he reached out with his left hand and grabbed her by the throat. He lifted her into the air.

***

Just squeeze, Wink thought. All I gotta do is squeeze.

The little blonde was on him now, kicking his shins with her high heels.

He grabbed her throat in his right hand and lifted her, holding her at arms length.

Her kicks found nothing but air.

He was huge. When had he become so...

The brunette's face was turning purple.

Fuck! He couldn't hurt...

He lowered them both to the floor. Releasing his grip on their throats for a moment, he reached around and grabbed their hair instead. "Not one fucking sound. Understand?"

"There's no escape from this," Cordelia gasped as her color returned to normal. "They'll hurt you... both of you."

"Yeah? Maybe I'll hurt them first." He shook his head. "But I ain't gonna hurt you two, got it? I just want my Margaret."

"It's too late. She's not your Margaret anymore," Cordelia said.

"But we'll be yours," Charlotte said.

Cordelia and Wink both looked at her.

Charlotte shrugged. "He's pretty. He's got a huge cock. And he's brave and he could have killed us, but he didn't. And..." She smiled. "Aww, he's romantic, Cordelia. He'd die for the woman he loves. Any woman he loves. He's perfect. Tell me he isn't, Cordelia."

"Charlotte..."

"Never mind that bilge," Wink said. "You said I couldn't be with Margaret 'cause of 'contamination from past lives'... what does that mean?"

"She might revert because of her love for you if you bind with her," Charlotte said. "I mean... it's pretty much the same thing, love and being bound."

"Charlotte! Stop fucking talking!" Cordelia hissed.

"You, shut up," Wink said.

Cordelia's face went slack.

Wink stared at her. "What the fuck is wrong with her?"

Charlotte giggled. "We're unbound. You must have crossed over to full Whoremaster... stress and the fact you got those two big ol' fat Ambrosia balls hanging down there? You must be complete. You have limited control over the two of us."

Cordelia blinked. "Jesus... fucking shut up, Charlotte. Listen you can't bind yourself to Margaret it isn't allowed."

"How do I...?" Wink said.

"Cum in her or on her. You'll be bound together forever!" Charlotte said.

Wink walked over to Margaret, dragging the girls with him. "Honey, do you still love me?"

"I... don't know."

"You want to be with me?"

Margaret sobbed. "I do but... it's not allowed."

"Fuck rules. Margaret Wanker, do you want to be with me or not?"

Her lips trembled. "God, yes."

"Don't you two move," Wink said as he released Cordelia and Charlotte.

Cordelia moved toward the door.

Charlotte grabbed her hand. "No, Cordelia. This is right and you know it."

Wink tore off Margaret's restraints and she jumped into his arms.

She slid down his erect cock.

"Jesus, I'll hurt you," Wink whispered.

"Never have before," Margaret moaned as she sank farther down his cock.

"She's made for you," Charlotte giggled. "We all are."

Cordelia groaned. "God, fucking stop, Charlotte."

"No, no I will not stop. This is right. I know it," Charlotte said.

Margaret screamed as she took Wink fully inside her.

"Both of yous? Shut up," Wink said. He held Margaret's thighs, lifting her and dropping her, lifting and dropping.

She cried out each time his cock touched the end of her canal - the second clitoris, hadn't that been what Balenger called it?

"Cum in me, Wink," Margaret whispered. "We're both in here. We're both here. Both your Margarets."

Wink came hard, pumping cum inside her.

She screamed and went limp in his arms.

His. She was his and he was hers and they were part of each other.

In his entire life, Wink had not loved her more than he loved her at that instant.

At the same time, something clicked in his mind.

He was a Whoremaster. A protector. He existed to protect and please. Margaret was the first bound to him.

She would not be the last.

Margaret laughed in his arms as he lifted her off his cock. "Oh, yes. Fuck their goddamned brains out," she whispered.

Wink smiled and set her gently on her feet.