Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 03B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he did.

***

Cathy's Dream

Morpheus International Airport

Havana, Cuba

Many years later...

"This is how revolutions begin," Cumslut Cathy di Greene thought.

She was running.

And then she was confused because she wasn't the Cathy from now she was the Cathy from before.

There was a weight on her shoulder.

A smiling, imp-like woman barely two feet tall was looking at her, riding on her shoulder like some insane parrot and waving a kitchen knife that looked like a broadsword in her tiny hand.

Cathy smiled back.

Cathy's coven was behind her. She wouldn't look at them. She didn't want to know who they were.

Simply knowing they existed? That was enough.

Willy was running beside her, a pretty blonde and brunette with him.

The airport. They were going to the airport.

And they were going to take it.

Because this was the revolution, and the Church was going to fall.

There was a wall around the airport, a high wall, and Church Agents crowded the top.

They were pointing guns toward them.

The jets were coming, and they were so loud. The ground shook.

"It's Adam!" Someone yelled.

The man in the leather jacket - he could fly! He swooped in low over the Church Agents and they fired blindly into the air.

Then a woman appeared in the air over the wall, a woman with devil horns and short white hair. She beat her huge bat wings and hung in mid-air.

Then she pointed her palms toward the wall.

Flames erupted from her hands and the men on the wall burned and screamed.

"The Hellstorm!" The imp on her shoulder laughed.

The man in the jacket, Adam, was standing in front of Cathy at the same time another Adam was flying over the wall.

"This is why. This is why I bent time for you, Cathy Greene."

"What does it mean?"

He smiled. "Everything. It means everything." He turned away. Then he looked back over his shoulder at her. "And, by the way? Follow your instincts. They're right. You're right."

"Wait... when am I right?"

"Always, Cathy. You're always right." Adam laughed. "I'm not the only one who manipulated things, Cathy. He did as well."

"Who's he?"

***

She opened her eyes.

And she knew things. So many things.

"Where did you go?" Dan asked.

"I don't quite know." She smiled. "I love you, Dan."

"I love you, now will you please tell me...?"

A woman screamed. "Goddamn you!"

Cathy looked up at Hecate. She was surrounded by a half-dozen agents in the hallway.

Dan reached for the gun.

"No, Dan," Cathy said.

"Cathy..." Dan whispered.

Cathy stood up. "It's done, Hecate. I'm bound to Dan... like I'm supposed to be."

Hecate glared at Dan. "Sweet. You're about to become a widow. Agents?"

They leveled their guns at Dan.

"Then I will never be yours, Hecate. Do you hear me? I will never be yours."

Hecate held up her hand.

"I'll never be bound to you, Hecate. I'm bound to Dan. Dead or alive? It doesn't matter. But if you hurt him? I will never love you." Cathy walked toward her.

"Cathy, don't," Dan said.

Cathy smiled. "We're different now. I understand it. I merged with Cumslut Cathy. Love has no limits for us, Dan. Not anymore."

"I will not share you," Hecate growled.

Cathy turned toward her. "Yes. You will. Because you love me? You will share me. And not just with Dan. With my coven."

"Coven? What are you talking about?" Hecate said.

"You don't know the word yet. You will. Morpheus left me with knowledge. Time for you to learn," Cathy said. "A Whoremaster or White Witch may bind with no more than twelve, with the Whoremaster or White Witch themselves making the thirteenth member of the coven. Those are the words of Morpheus. I have a few other tidbits to share but that will do for now. You aren't going to kill Dan."

Hecate gritted her teeth. "I..."

Cathy kissed her.

***

Outside, more Church Agents rushed toward the Greene house.

But they stopped when they heard the roar of an engine overhead.

They ran back toward the center of town as the small, single-engine Cessna lined up with Main Street and made a wobbly but precise landing.

They drew their weapons as they surrounded the plane.

A door opened and the pilot's long, white latex clad leg appeared.

They recognized her instantly and lowered their weapons and their eyes.

Mistress Maria Anastasia Marapova di Morpheus smiled at them as she stepped away from the plane.

"Take me to Hecate," Maria said.

"Yes, Mistress."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
24 Comments
wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion9 months agoAuthor

…and it’s in the queue. Chapter 4 should be available by the weekend. First 5,000 words on Fet now.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion9 months agoAuthor

Chapter 4 is written and this will finish out Latigo Key. The final chapter comes out to about 20,000 words and I will be adding it to the queue as soon as we finish editing, most likely sometime tomorrow, August 30. That means it should be available by the weekend. The first 5,000 words will be posted on Fet tomorrow afternoon.

The next book will be a little something for Halloween - Transformations: Demonica which will tell the story of Demonica and her horde after they escaped from the Stallion’s facility. After that, we’ll be moving on to Transformations: The Second Book of Adam, Transformations: Hellstorm, and Transformations: The Trial of Dr. Demona.

LitterateurLitterateur9 months ago

Updates and eta please? 🙂

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupis9 months ago

So I think that it's fair to say that we, the readers, are living on a prayer. We'll make it we swear.

In all honesty though, can't wait till next chapter. Looking forward to seeing what comes next as well as the potential beginning of Hecate's redemption. For a while I had thought that Menser might be connected to Latigo Key and it still seems possible we just haven't had any mention of him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The worst part is seeing that someone didn't make it. And I think I see why Willie is the way he is. I think I am going to be very sad for one our LK islanders.

Meeting someone and realizing they won't be there later.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Transformations - Travelers Ch. 01 Travelers lives intersect on a sex flight to Cuba.in Mind Control
Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 04 Covens. Escape. Ramona. A new beauty. Summoning.in Mind Control
Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 02 NYC 1989. Willy Wanker. Strange Trucks. Deborah's Appt.in Mind Control
Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 01 Walking on Water. West Point. Akimi Maru. Strange Happenings.in Mind Control
Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 01 Pike. Sugar. Adam arrives. Restroom Orgy. Brothel. Dr. Love.in Mind Control
More Stories