Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 03B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any idea why?"

"No, but they made it damned clear my wife is in danger back on the island. I'm just trying to get to her."

"Lower your gun, Toby," Jerry said.

"Grandpa, are you sure?"

Jerry laughed. "Yeah, I am. Boat's yours, Gunny. Get it back to me when you can. You say you're armed. How well?"

"Good enough," Dan said as he lowered his hands. "Nine millimeters."

"Pussy guns. Hate those damned things. Want a carbine? I have another."

Dan laughed. "No, thanks. The pistols will do."

***

Dan steered away from shore and into the moonless evening.

So far, he had been lucky. Damned lucky.

If he hadn't run upon Jerry and his grandson, he would still be looking for a boat.

Dan just hoped his luck would hold out.

***

Jerry Smith sat in his wheelchair by the boat house and watched Dan Greene disappear on the horizon. He looked up. "You take that carbine back up to the house and unload it. Clean it too. We don't put away a weapon unless it's cleaned and oiled."

"Yes, sir," Toby said. "You think it's okay to put it away?"

Jerry nodded. "If those bald-headed bastards want to steal my old skiff? Have at it." He laughed. "Go on now."

Toby walked up the path to the house.

Jerry felt a breeze at his back.

The way the man in the leather jacket came and went was unnerving.

"He really a Marine?" Jerry asked.

The man in the leather jacket walked up beside him. "Gunnery Sergeant Dan Greene never lies, Jerry."

"You know him well?"

"One of my best friends. I have quite a few in the future."

"Will he save her?"

"I wouldn't bet against him," the man in the leather jacket said.

Jerry felt the breeze at his back again.

"And there he goes," Jerry said.

He never saw the man in the leather jacket or Dan Greene again.

***

Latigo Key

Cathy needed to go home.

The worst part: she didn't know why.

Somehow, it was vitally important for her to leave the clinic and go home, alone.

"Where did you get that?" Hecate asked behind her.

"What?"

"The... dress."

She turned and smiled at Hecate.

It was a white latex nurse's outfit - the nurse from earlier had been true to her word. She had made one that would fit Cathy.

"Somehow she removed the red piping. It... had to be all white."

It was a white latex version of a 'little black dress'. Her breasts and buttocks stretched the rubber almost to the breaking point. White high heels completed the look.

The effect it was having on Hecate was evident. Her eyes were locked on Cathy's breasts.

The effect it was having on Cathy herself was even more extreme.

She wanted sex.

No... she needed to fuck!

The feel of the rubber against her skin was driving her insane with lust.

Worse than the lust?

She wanted to do... things.

She wanted to twist people's minds. Erotic thoughts, sensual scenarios flashed through her imagination.

Cathy felt an urge to find non-transformed and change them into her fantasy creations.

The longer these fantasies continued, the darker and more twisted her thoughts became.

Was this the merge that was coming?

Hecate spoke and she snapped out of her revery. "The other perverter... Maria Marapova? She also has an affinity for white latex. Apparently it's a trait of your class."

"Maria Marapova?" Cathy asked, feigning ignorance. "Who's that?"

"The other transformed like you. Stay away from her. She isn't one of us."

Cathy stared at her, wishing she could see into the black void of her mind as easily as the black void of her eyes. "I'm not one of you either."

"You will be. When you fully understand. We're saving the world. You're now integral to that." Hecate took her hand. "I need you to trust me. I need you to be bound to me, Cathy. The way Wink is bound to Margaret and those nurses. I've asked Baal to mix a special finishing Ambrosia with my DNA for..."

"No."

Hecate gritted her teeth. "Do not defy me, Cathy. You know what I can do to you."

Cathy smiled. "That's the way to win me over, Hecate. Threaten me. Fear is the best way to my heart, right?"

"Cathy..."

Cathy kissed her. Long and slow.

She felt Hecate soften.

Then the Mother Superior pulled back. "Don't do that in front of people," she whispered.

Cathy laughed. "Jesus, you are so fucking damaged."

"I'm ordering you to take the finishing Ambrosia I had created. Now."

"No. I won't. But... let me go home. Let me bathe and rest? Then I'll come back here."

Hecate tilted her head. "And take the Ambrosia?"

"I'll think about it."

"Cathy..."

"Hecate? I don't kiss women I don't like. I don't kiss anyone I don't like. Though, for the life of me? I don't know why I like you. Must be a flaw in my morals or Baal's programming."

Hecate's lips trembled.

"Give me time," Cathy said. "Please? A few hours."

"There is no escape from this island. The boats have been disabled. The ferry is not coming. Your precious husband is not coming..."

"Then there's nothing to worry about, is there?"

Hecate looked away. "Three hours. No more. Bid your old home farewell. We sail for Cuba tomorrow."

Cathy walked away.

***

Hecate snapped her fingers.

The head Church Agent rushed to her side. "Mother Superior?"

"Have an agent watch the house but do not bother her," Hecate said as she watched Cathy walk to the door. "What news from Miami?"

"All but one of the islanders on the mainland has been eliminated. So far, only Dan Greene has eluded us."

"Find him. I swear to Christ I will have your balls if that man shows up on this island."

"He hasn't been seen since this morning, Mother Superior. With four dead bodies at his company? The Miami police are also looking for him. He has to be hiding in a basement somewhere. We'll get him."

***

Cathy walked up the street toward her house - a journey she had made thousands of times.

But never in seven-inch-high heels and wearing about two yards of white latex.

A lone Church Agent followed behind her.

She could feel his eyes on her ass.

How long had she looked like this?

The conditioning had clouded all their minds, skewed their perceptions.

Her breasts bobbed and danced as she walked.

She must have been unbelievably distracting to her karate sensei - to the man's credit, he had never made her feel uncomfortable.

Cathy now looked like some oversexed frat boy's wet dream.

And she felt amazing.

"Stay here," Cathy said without looking behind her.

"Yes, Mistress," the agent answered.

Mistress? He called her mistress. He had respect for her. Cathy wondered if these Church Agents even understood what was going on?

She opened the front door of her house and stepped inside.

Then she heard the hum.

And Cumslut Cathy took control.

She ran her hands up her latex clad body and moaned. "Ooo, fuck! This is amazing!"

"I'll say."

She looked toward the living room.

Ed Porter was lounging naked on the living room couch with a beer in his hand. "Good girl remembering my orders to return home. You a perverter now?"

The little portable hypnosis device purred on the coffee table.

"Mm, hmm. I've been in so many heads today, Ed. Making changes. Helping people see the beauty of perversion," Cathy said and laughed. "So much fun."

She concentrated on Ed.

He was blank.

She couldn't touch his mind any more than Hecate's.

"Wait till we start hitting banks and shit out west - the Church doesn't have much pull west of the Mississippi. Not yet anyway. By the time we hit Vegas, we'll be rich as sin."

"How are we going to get away?"

"The big fishing boat down at the dock?"

"Wink's Folly?" Cathy asked.

Ed nodded. "I volunteered to disable it." He smiled. "It ain't disabled."

Then he smiled and pointed to a tall glass of white liquid on the coffee table. "That's your Ambrosia. Took a lot to get my hands on it."

Cathy stared at the glass. "Mixed with your DNA so we'll be bound together?"

"Oh, yeah," Ed laughed. "Till death do us part, baby."

No! A voice screamed in Cum Slut Cathy's head. Not him! It's not supposed to be him! I'd choose Hecate over him!

"Shut up," Cum Slut Cathy whispered.

"You say something, baby?" Ed asked.

"No... I need a shower. Let me get all pretty for you and then I'll take it."

***

Dan Greene stopped the outboard and let the boat drift with the current toward Latigo Key.

There was a ship offshore. He caught sight of the shadow occasionally when it blotted out some stars on the horizon.

It was big, a freighter of some sort just laying back there at anchor.

No ships ever did that here.

He saw some other boats as well - small and fast with searchlights.

Latigo Key was under a very quiet siege.

He could see the lights from town growing larger as the whaler drifted closer to the island.

If one of the searchlights from the patrol boats turned toward him, he could dive in and swim from here. He was less than a hundred yards from shore.

Every second brought him a little closer.

Fortunately, the boats never approached him.

The whaler nosed against some brush and Dan eased over the side into thigh-deep water. He dragged the whaler through the brush and into a small foliage-covered niche. He tied it off to the thick brush.

Then he grabbed the toolbox and stepped out of the water.

He pulled the pistol out of his pocket and inspected it, then he made his way up towards the houses.

Wink's place was closest.

He ducked through alleys past garages until he reached it.

The neighborhood was quiet. He knocked gently on the back door.

Nothing moved inside.

He reached out and tried the knob.

It was unlocked.

Crouching, he eased inside and shut the door behind him. "Wink? Margaret?" He said. The lights were off.

There was a half-eaten ham sandwich on a plate on the kitchen table.

A can of beer sat beside it. He reached over and touched the can.

Still cold.

A floorboard creaked and Dan almost shot her: a thin brunette wearing nothing but a pair of white panties was standing in the dark hallway leading from the kitchen with a butcher's knife in her hand.

She looked him in the eye as he leveled the pistol at her.

Then she dropped the knife and launched herself into his arms. "Dan! Ayuda me, por favor. Dan! Demonios... monsteros... ayuda me, ayuda me..."

She sobbed against his neck and shook like a leaf in his arms.

He stroked her short brown hair. "Calm down... calm down... it's okay."

She leaned back and Dan finally got a look at her face.

Ramona.

The pickpocket from the Miami docks.

But... no... something was off.

The girl from the docks was painfully skinny. While still thin, this version of Ramona had full breasts and a heart-shaped ass. Her eyes were huge in the darkened room and her lips were full and pouting.

If not for the dark circles under her eyes, she would be beautiful.

"Monsteros, Dan."

"Monsters? Ramona, honey? Slow down. Speak English."

She was staring at his lips, reading them. She nodded and snuggled closer to him. "There are people here on the island. Horrible people, Dan. Demons. They took the people who live here into a building and... oh, they're doing terrible things to them, Dan."

The whole time she was talking to him, her hand was rubbing his chest.

"Slow down. Start at the beginning," Dan said. "Tell me everything."

***

Ed Porter lounged back on the couch and drank his beer.

If he could pull this off? He'd be a king.

All the power of that Marapova bitch under his control?

He listened to the shower running.

Fuck, she needed to hurry up.

If one of those bald fuckers or, worse, Hecate showed up here? He was a dead man.

***

"When they took the people, I snuck into this house. I thought if I could just hide, you know?" Ramona said. She was staring at Dan's lips.

And Dan was getting the very strong impression it wasn't just to read them.

"How did this happen to you?" Dan asked.

"How did what happen?"

Dan looked down at her breasts. "You're... bigger."

She looked down as well. "I am?"

"Yes, Ramona. You didn't realize?"

She shook her head.

Then she reached up and caressed her stiff nipples. She moaned out loud. "What the fuck?"

"Did they give you something?" Dan asked.

Ramona continued to stare at her breasts.

Dan tilted her head up to look at him. "Ramona, did they give you something?"

"No! Nobody knew I was on the island. I'm good at hiding. I did nothing but eat and drink, mostly water..."

"Why did you take off your clothes?"

She looked shy and then tilted her head down.

Dan tilted her chin up to look at him. "Ramona?"

"I... I was..." She blushed. "I got horny, okay? I was touching myself."

The water. There was something about the water. Maybe even the food on the island. The food all came from the store, the water from the storage tank.

"Can I kiss you?"

Dan stared at her. "What? No."

"Please? Can I... I can't stop thinking about you. I haven't been able to stop since yesterday."

He touched her hair. "Listen, honey, I think you're gorgeous but... I love my wife."

"She's the tall brunette, isn't she? Wonder Woman?"

Dan laughed. "Yeah, that'd be her."

"The demonio? She was paying a lot of attention to your wife."

"I have to find her."

"No, Dan," Ramona said. "We need to leave. Let's take your boat and go. Please?"

"Not without Cathy, Ramona."

The girl began to shake and cry. "No! No, you'll find her and then you'll leave! You'll leave me behind..."

Dan framed her face in his hands and stared into her big brown eyes. "No. I won't. I will not abandon you. I will come back for you, and we will leave together. All three of us. Do you understand?"

Her lips parted and her eyes were half-closed. "Yes, Dan. You will not abandon me. You will come back for me, and we will leave together. All three of us. I understand."

Dan stared at her.

She almost looked asleep.

How had he...?

She shivered in his grasp and her eyes opened wide once again. "She's at your house."

"What?"

"I saw her walking earlier. Your wife is at your house. One of the guards followed her but he's watching the house from a few doors down."

***

Cum Slut Cathy toweled off in the bathroom, the hum from the hypnosis machine still audible through the closed door.

She smiled.

Ed had a plan.

He was going to take care of her.

He was going to take care of everything.

She dabbed perfume behind her ear and slipped back into the white latex sheath.

In a few minutes, she would take the finishing Ambrosia and everything would be perfect.

She turned.

"Thirty seconds," the man in the brown jacket said. "That's all it takes. Thirty seconds to change everything. Thirty seconds to change your life, to change everyone's lives. Thirty seconds to save the world."

He stood in front of her in the steamy bathroom, a young, powerfully built man with brown hair and a beard. He smiled at her.

"I... know you," Cathy whispered.

"You do. One day, we'll be friends. You, me, Sugar... Oh, and so many more. Friends. Heroes. Just twenty seconds now. Twenty seconds and everything that was broken here tonight will be set right."

"I don't understand..."

"I came here for you. I came here to save you, Cathy Greene. Tonight, I'm bending time for you."

"Why?"

He laughed. "Because you asked me to."

***

Two paths. Two realities. Dan Greene walks into his house in both realities, both time streams.

Ed Porter sees him and stands up. He pulls a revolver out from under a pillow on the couch - a gun he had hidden there.

Just in case.

Two time streams.

In one, Cum Slut Cathy is standing beside Ed. She sees Dan. She attacks him.

And Ed Porter shoots.

Dan Greene dies.

But this is not that time stream.

Thirty seconds.

Cum Slut Cathy is delayed by thirty seconds.

She isn't in the room.

***

"Who the fuck are you?" Dan asked the naked man in his living room.

"Oh, fuck me," the naked man said as he raised the revolver.

Dan raised his pistol and fired twice, both bullets hit the naked man in the chest, shattering his heart.

The man looked down, not understanding the holes in his chest. He continued to raise the revolver.

Dan fired a third time.

A hole appeared in the naked man's forehead above his left eye.

The naked man dropped the revolver in his right hand and fell backward.

He landed on the coffee table, breaking it.

A glass of white liquid shattered under his back.

A box making a buzzing noise tumbled onto the floor.

"Ed!" Cathy screamed as she ran out of the bedroom.

"Cathy, what the fuck?!" Dan said.

She glared at him, baring her teeth. "You! You ruined everything! He was going to take me with him! We were going to be bound!"

"Cathy, honey, what the hell is going on?"

She screamed and tackled him, knocking him to the floor.

"Cathy! Stop!" Dan grabbed her upper arms and tried to push her away. "Cathy!"

She tried to knee him in the groin and Dan rolled to the side.

"I hate you! I hate you!" Cathy screamed.

The air was filled with a humming noise and Dan's vision was beginning to blur.

Cathy managed to get her right arm free and palm strike him under the chin.

Dan saw stars.

He had killed five men today and now his wife was beating the shit out of him.

"Cathy, snap out of it," he said as he pinned her to the floor.

The goddamned sound was going to make him blackout!

And then he knew.

The sound.

Dan turned his head and looked at the box lying on the floor.

The sound was coming from the box.

He put his right forearm against Cathy's chest and pressed her down.

He found the pistol with his left hand.

Then the front door burst open.

One of the bald operators was running toward them, his pistol drawn.

Dan shot him twice in the face and he fell face down on the wood floor.

Cathy was punching Dan in the side of the head.

He leveled the pistol at the box and fired.

The sound stopped.

Cathy stopped punching him in the head. "Dan?"

"Cathy? Baby?"

She began to sob. "I don't... I don't know what..."

"Shh."

"Oh, Dan, I might have killed you."

"It's okay..."

He sat up and Cathy sat up with him.

She looked at the dead operator. "Oh, no. All that noise. They had to have heard."

"I have a boat we have to get out of here," Dan said.

"Fuck me."

Dan did a double take. "What?!"

"There's no time to explain. Dan Greene if you love me? You have to fuck me right now and you have to cum inside me. As quickly as you can."

She reached down and unzipped the overalls.

"Cathy what the hell is going on?"

"Jesus, these overalls smell." She was fishing for his cock. "Right now! Right now, before it is too late!"

Dan shrugged out of the overalls and Cathy wrapped her hand around his hardening cock.

She looked into his eyes. "I love you. Do it now." She spread her legs.

"I love you," he whispered as he slid inside her.

She locked her lips to his as he moved inside her.

Cathy moved her hips in an O motion.

He was deep inside her. So deep. How could he be so deep inside her?

It was always like this when they made love - each time he felt like he was deeper inside her.

"We'll have all eternity to go slow, Dan. Just not this time. Fast this time."

He was laughing. "You're insane."

"The world's insane. You have no idea how insane."

Her body squeezed him, stroking him.

"Cum in me," she whispered.