Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 03B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned and looked at the nurses. "Charlotte and Cordelia, right?"

Charlotte smiled and licked her lips.

Margaret knelt down and sucked the dripping cum from her Whoremaster's cock, washing him clean. "Can't have them getting bound from secondhand cum. I want to see their faces when you shoot it way up inside them."

Charlotte began to giggle.

Cordelia shook her head. "I... don't know."

"Fuck that, Cordelia," Charlotte laughed. "We're getting bound. Right now." She pulled Cordelia down to the floor. "Stick your ass up in the air like me."

Cordelia knelt down beside her, ready to take it doggy style like Charlotte.

Wink grabbed Charlotte's heart shaped ass in his hands.

He slid into her tight pussy in a single thrust.

"Fuck! Oh, God, yes!" Charlotte screamed.

Cordelia whimpered.

Wink thrust gently in and out of Charlotte.

"Ooo, God... Whoremaster's are so much better..." Charlotte mumbled.

He pulled out and Charlotte whined.

She gasped then as Margaret replaced his cock in Charlotte with her tongue.

Cordelia turned and looked behind her.

Wink put his huge hand on the small of her back. "Do you want this?"

Cordelia trembled and sobbed. "More than anything," she whispered.

Wink slid deep inside her.

She shoved back against him.

He felt her pussy throb and pulse - his cock had found her second clit.

He smiled. Maybe this wasn't so bad. Maybe none of this had to be bad at all.

***

Willy paced back and forth outside the clinic.

A few minutes before, Cathy Greene had picked up a knitter and thrown it out a window.

Hecate had sent Willy and Jenny out almost immediately.

"Do not allow them back inside," Hecate had ordered.

Now ten Church Agents eyed them warily as Willy paced.

Willy caught the nearest one's eye and smiled.

The agent visibly paled.

Jenny took his hand. "Stop that," she whispered. "You're not bulletproof, Willy."

"Are you sure?" Willy asked.

She looked at him and shook her head. "Honestly, no, I'm not. But, either way? There are ten of them... besides, it wouldn't be just you they started shooting at."

"Point taken," Willy said. "I just... they might be torturing my mom and dad in there, Jenny."

"They might be but remember: Hecate values us. All of us. They don't want to lose a single one of their whores."

Willy looked at her. Lust. He wanted her so badly. This new body and mind wanted nothing more than to fuck Jenny till she screamed.

She looked down at his stiffening cock and smiled. "I'm flattered even if this is weird."

Willy laughed softly then scowled toward the clinic. "This is a fucking nightmare... parts of it, anyway." He pulled her close and whispered in her ear. "I've got to get you out of here. If Hecate finds out about you..."

"One step at a time. We get Wink and Margaret to safety and then you can worry about me."

He put his finger on her lips. "Jenny, I get all three of you to safety. The priority there is equal."

She smiled slowly and then hugged him tight.

***

"How long can she continue like this?" Hecate asked Baal.

"I honestly have no idea," Baal answered.

Cathy moved swiftly from one bound islander to the next, laying her hands on their temples. Her lips moved, sometimes words came out, other times she spoke silently.

The patients' expressions changed from terror and anger to smiles, acceptance, happiness.

And they each looked at Cathy Greene as if they were looking at the Madonna herself. She was saving them.

Hecate was both amazed and deeply troubled.

These islanders were supposed to fear Hecate, fear Sister, accept Morpheus as a god.

Instead, they were looking at Cathy as if she were the Messiah.

However, though the method was not as expected, the result was beyond belief. Those she touched stopped fighting. Their personalities blended. They became the whores the Church wanted.

"Look at them," Hecate whispered. "They adore her... no, more than that... they adore one another."

The nurses followed along after Cathy, releasing the bonds of those she had 'transformed'.

There was no longer a need for them to be restrained.

They congregated together in groups, touching one another, even laughing.

"They are bound to one another," Baal said. "Not as strongly as a Whoremaster binds to his whores but... still... there is a kinship among them. Curious. Morpheus never said this would happen. I always thought what I saw in his group was simply their being bound to Morpheus but..."

"There is no such bond among the nuns and priests," Hecate whispered. "We compete against each other for Sister's favor but these whores know only love for one another. I don't understand."

Baal smiled. "He has divided us into groups. We assumed all transformed would share the same outlook on life but... he has divided them into different castes. A religious caste, professional caste, worker caste..."

"And a whore caste," Hecate whispered. "Marapova seems to care about no one but herself. I simply assumed the other whores would be like her but Baal? They are united. None of the other castes share this. They are immensely strong, fast... and they value one another."

"Magnificent," Baal whispered.

"Terrifying," Hecate answered.

***

Cathy's nose was bleeding.

She wiped it away.

She couldn't stop. Not so long as one person was struggling.

A nurse stood beside her in her white latex uniform. Without asking, she pressed a tissue against Cathy's bleeding nose.

Cathy smiled at her. "Thank you." She reached out and touched the nurse's uniform.

Cathy's body felt electrified! The touch of the white latex against her skin made her want to fondle herself.

The nurse immediately reached down between Cathy's thighs and caressed her bare pussy. "Do you need me? I will do anything for you. You're a goddess."

"N... No... No time. But..." Cathy licked her lips. "Do you have a spare uniform? White. White like yours?"

The nurse smiled. "I will find you one. Your curves are magnificent, but I will make one fit, Mistress Cathy."

"Mistress...?"

The nurse nodded. "Oh, yes, you're just like Mistress Maria. She's terrifying but we still lust after her. All the nurses. Everyone who meets her." She leaned in close. "You're even better: you're soft and kind. And you're a healer. I'll get you anything you need."

The nurse hurried away.

Cathy trembled. She felt no anger toward the nurse, not an ounce. She wanted to kill Hecate and Baal but not these nurses... why?

Because the nurse wasn't responsible for what was happening here.

She was trying to help these people.

Cathy felt a hand on her shoulder.

Deborah was smiling at her.

Cathy pulled her close. "Are you okay?"

"No," Deborah whispered. "I need your help."

***

Miami

Dan still wore his janitor disguise as he rode the bus toward the waterfront.

He stood and held onto a strap, watching the street through the windows.

At almost every intersection, he saw one or two of the operators.

They were looking for him.

He wracked his brain trying to remember the other islanders he had seen on the ferry that morning. Were they after them as well?

None of them were veterans like Dan.

Were they all dead now?

He shook his head. There was nothing he could do about that now.

Cathy was in danger.

Nothing else mattered. Nothing else could matter.

The bus pulled up to the waterfront stop and opened its doors. He wasn't surprised when he saw the entrance to the docks.

He counted at least eight of the bald men in sunglasses.

Worse, the ferry had a sign in front of it: Closed for Repairs.

Who the hell had this kind of organization? This kind of power?

They could deploy black ops teams in the heart of an American city and take control of transportation?

He eyed the people on the bus warily.

Were there other agents in addition to the very uniform looking operators?

No one appeared to be looking at him.

The bus doors closed, and it pulled back onto the street.

Sooner or later, they would start checking the buses.

He had to get off.

He pulled the cord and the driver pulled up to the next stop.

Dan stepped off and blended into the crowd as he walked toward the shore.

***

Latigo Key

Cathy helped Deborah lie down on a gurney.

"There are two of me, Cathy. I don't know which one is really me," Deborah whispered.

Cathy caressed her blonde hair. "I thought you merged?"

Deborah looked nervously over Cathy's shoulder toward Baal and Hecate. "It comes and goes. First, I'm DP Deborah and then I'm me... Cathy, I'm going insane!"

"Shh," Cathy whispered. She laid her hands on Deborah's temples.

Deborah jerked her head away violently. "Get your fucking hands off me, witch! This body is mine!"

Cathy pressed her hands against Deborah's temples. "You can't fight me... not yet anyway." Deborah hadn't taken finishing Ambrosia yet and she had no immunity to Cathy's probing.

Cathy looked deep inside Deborah's mind...

And she couldn't believe what she saw.

There was only one Deborah.

"Oh, Debbie, honey. There aren't two of you. There's only ever been one," Cathy said.

She felt something else.

A deep love.

Cathy shook her head. "I never knew."

Deborah blinked. "What?"

"You love me."

Deborah began to sob. "No... no... I don't..."

Cathy smiled. "Debbie, you can't hide things from me. Not anymore."

"Don't... look at me. I can't..."

"Shh." She kissed her.

Deborah moaned in surprise and then kissed her back.

Cathy slid her tongue into Deborah's mouth. Then she covered her face with kisses.

"You... but you aren't."

Cathy put her finger on Deborah's lips. "I couldn't love you... like this... before but... everything's different now. I love you so much, Deborah."

"Really?"

Cathy nodded. "There aren't two Deborahs inside you. You're just fighting against the programming that is altering your morality. The morality that made you walk away from sex you yearned for. The morality that wouldn't let you tell me how you felt." She kissed Deborah gently. "The kicker is? Your subconscious wants to accept that programming. It wants you to be happy. And so do I."

Cathy put her hands back on Deborah's temples and gently drove the programming home.

Deborah's back arched and she sobbed gently.

Then she collapsed back onto the table.

Cathy ran her fingers down Deborah's beautiful naked body. She paused at Deborah's hairless sex. Then she took her index and middle fingers and gently stirred her clit in a circular motion.

Deborah moaned in pleasure.

Her eyes fluttered open. "I will follow you to the ends of the earth. I will follow you to hell."

Cathy winked. "Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

Deborah smiled.

Consuela Mendez walked up to the gurney. Her body undulated like a cat's as she walked. She was all hips and legs and breasts. "Finally. I didn't think you two would ever figure yourselves out."

Cathy put her arm around Consuela and kissed her red lips.

"Dios," Consuela said. "Finally, I am not the only slut on the island."

Deborah laughed and sat up. "Not sure you ever were the only one. Just the only one who could remember."

"No," Consuela said. "This is different. Before at the orgies you were not yourselves."

"I'm sorry, what orgies?" Cathy asked.

Deborah nodded slowly. "No, she's right. Wow... we all fucked. Jesus... I can remember. A lot of times we were all just a tangle of arms and legs..."

"And cocks and pussies," Consuela laughed.

Deborah's eyes widened. "Oh, God... I fucked Wink. And Margaret!"

Consuela shook her head. "I can't believe you don't remember, Cathy?"

"I... I mean... bits and pieces... I thought they were dreams."

"Not Dan," Deborah said.

"No, never Dan," Consuela agreed.

"Why not?" Cathy asked.

Deborah shook her head. "The... sound thing Baal uses. It knocked Dan on his ass."

"The migraines," Cathy whispered.

"Exactly," Deborah said. "I don't get it." She looked around the room. "You helped all these people to merge. Why can't you merge yet?"

"I don't know," Cathy said. "But if they bring one of those machines toward me it's going up Baal's ass."

Cathy looked around the room.

No one was screaming.

She had helped them all.

"You should probably run for mayor," Deborah said.

People were standing and smiling at her.

"I feel close to them," Cathy whispered. "It's like they're all family now."

Deborah stood up and took her hand. "I thought it was only me," she whispered.

Consuela took Cathy's other hand. "No, it is all of us. We're connected to one another."

Cathy looked at Hecate.

And, for the first time, the rubber nun looked nervous.

"She's afraid. Hecate," Cathy whispered. "She's afraid of us."

"Good," Deborah said through clenched teeth. "I want her to die. I hate her. She's evil. I just... I don't I think I can... hurt her. Why can't I hurt her?"

Cathy turned and looked into Deborah's eyes. She pushed into Deborah's mind causing her to moan. "You can't." Cathy smiled. "The programming. You can't kill. Somehow? I don't think that's a bad thing."

Deborah looked at her. "What about you?"

Cathy's smile faltered. "No. I can kill. I think I'm supposed to be able to." Protector, Cathy thought. I'm a protector like the Whoremasters.

Like Dan.

She said a silent prayer. He had to survive. He simply had to.

Dan Greene had to come back to her.

Deborah looked around. "Where are Wink and Margaret?"

***

Cathy kicked the door to the private room off its hinges.

"It wasn't locked! That was unnecessary!" Baal complained behind her.

"You? Shut up," Cathy said as she walked into the room.

She wasn't sure what she would find.

What she found was completely unexpected.

Wink Wanker sat with his back to the wall.

Margaret was in his arms.

And two naked nurses were snuggled against them both, the floor beneath them wet with cum.

"Hi, Cathy," Wink said. "The four of us got a little busy in here."

"For fuck's sake," Hecate hissed as she stepped inside behind Cathy. "Baal, are these your nurses?"

The blonde nurse looked up, her body glistening in Wink's juices. "Not anymore."

The brunette nurse smoothed her hair. "Allow me to explain. Charlotte and I were unbound and hadn't had finishing Ambrosia..."

Charlotte nodded. "And then Wink turned into Popeye and broke his chains and he fucked Margaret and then he totally fucked our brains out."

"These sweeties sure got their Ambrosia jizz bath now," Margaret laughed. Then she kissed Charlotte.

The brunette nurse broke into giggles and Wink pulled her close.

"You left unfinished transformed in a room with a Whoremaster?" Hecate asked Baal.

"I was unaware of their condition."

"Our... conditions have improved," the brunette said and then all four of them howled with laughter.

Hecate scowled at her. "Can these nurses still be trusted?"

Baal shrugged. "I'm... unsure."

The brunette stood up. She slipped a little on the cum and Wink steadied her with his big hand on her left calf. "Nurse Cordelia ready to return to duty, doctor."

Charlotte stood up on shaky legs. "Me too. I mean... Nurse Charlotte ready to return to duty, Doctor." She gave a little salute. Then she giggled. "I don't know why I saluted."

Baal shook his head. "Get back into uniform. Then, get a mop. Clean up this... Ambrosia. Then, clean up the patients."

Hecate pointed to Margaret. "They were married, were they not?"

"Yes," Cathy said with a smile.

"And now they are bound to one another?!" Hecate growled.

"So it would appear," Baal said.

"Can they be separated?" Hecate asked.

"Not unless you want a broken nose," Margaret said with a smile.

"You impudent...!" Hecate took a step toward her.

Cathy stepped in front of her. "Calm down. Everything's okay. Trust me, Wink and Margaret are better together than they ever could be apart." She ran her fingers across the top of Hecate's rubber encased breasts.

Hecate looked down at Cathy's fingers. "Are you trying to manipulate me?"

Cathy smiled. "Yes. Is it working?"

"Don't... do that."

She leaned close to Hecate's ear. "I've learned a lot from being in people's heads today. I've learned that I had a very narrow view of what constituted lust and attraction. You're growing on me. So, if you want to explore my newfound sexuality? Calm... Down..." She licked Hecate's earlobe with the last two words.

Hecate drew in a sharp breath.

"There. That's better," Cathy said. She turned and looked at the pool of jizz. "If I were to dip a toe in that?"

Baal raised an eyebrow. "You would be bound for all eternity to them."

"Don't you dare!" Hecate said.

"I won't. Not that I don't love you two," Cathy said to Wink and Margaret.

"No, doll, you wait on your Marine," Margaret said. "He won't abandon you. He'll be here."

"Over my dead body," Hecate said.

***

Miami

The sun was almost down by the time Dan could weave his way to the shoreline.

The operators were everywhere.

Time was his enemy in all this, but darkness would be his friend.

There were houses here and most had boat houses.

He needed a boat. Preferably a speedboat.

At sundown, he found a small boathouse behind a modest house with no one nearby. There was a padlock on the door.

He opened the toolbox he had carried all day and pulled out a hammer.

The latch and padlock came off without a fuss.

He stepped into the dark boathouse.

There was a small skiff there.

Beside it was a small Boston Whaler with a Mercury outboard engine.

Paydirt.

He pulled out his wallet.

Then he heard the familiar sound of an M1 Carbine bolt being pulled back.

"Don't move."

"I have a gun in my pocket," Dan said as he raised his hands in the air.

"Why tell me?"

"Because I don't want to get shot when you see it."

"Turn around slow."

Dan turned.

A boy of about eighteen held the carbine at hip level aimed toward Dan. "You people just won't take no for an answer, will you?"

"People?"

Dan heard wood creaking. An old man in a wheelchair rolled into the light from the back of the boathouse.

He was missing his legs below the knees.

"You were right, Grandpa. They must really want your boat."

The old man stared at Dan. "What the hell you want with my whaler?"

Dan looked up at his hands. "I was going to pay you to rent it."

"That so?"

"Yes, sir. I was also going to leave a number in case I don't come back. You call that number, and my company will pay anything you want for the boat."

"Same company those bald-headed assholes work for?"

Dan stared at him. "The black ops guys were here?"

The old man smirked. "Operators. I told Toby here they smelled like feds."

"I don't think they are," Dan said. "Two of them tried to kill me earlier."

"How'd that go?" The old man asked.

"They didn't."

A smile crossed his grizzled face. "Marine?"

"Yes, sir. Viet Nam. You?"

"Guadalcanal. Lost some of me there. Corporal Jerry Smith."

"Gunnery Sergeant Dan Greene. Pleasure to meet you."

"Bit of a situation we got here, Gunny."

"That it is. My compliments on how you've trained your grandson. Finger on the trigger guard, aiming from the hip, and far enough back that I can't get the jump on him."

Jerry smiled. "He's a good boy. So, Gunny. Why do you want my boat?"

"This morning I came over on the ferry from Latigo Key. When I got to my office, two operators tried to kill me."