All Comments on 'Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 01'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 3 years ago
You put some work into this

And it’s worth the five stars I gave you. Looking forward to the rest now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome Back

I was beginning to fear we'd never see another instalment but you're back and with a bang.

Dark, sexy, utterly gorgeous story telling.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for the kind words. Chapter 2 is in the queue. We will submit one chapter per day.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

Ok I'm not sure where this is going, but I got a feeling the Cubans had no idea what they were getting into when they agreed to Morpheus' offer.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 3 years ago

Highest Compliments

Nice seeing all of Demona's hard work being acknowledged by the highest on the food chain. Wonder if Demona will use Morpheus' work to improve all of our favourites and finally give Stella that final push to be a real woman? Can't wait to hear more of Lilith's story and what happens with Morpheus.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3...

...is in the queue as well.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

So good to see more of your writing.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 3 years ago

Wish I hadn't put this on the backburner as my memory's appalling. Another excellent start creating differing emotions in the reader or, at least this one. 5 stars.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Finally, more of Morpheus' back story revealed with additional info on other major players, thank you. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muses' imaginations and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...