All Comments on 'Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 02'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn - I am hooked and cant wait to read on... missing the latex here but loving the origins story including Evie (Evelyn) who might be the mom to a certain Adam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m guessing Pike is Adam?

YuanShuaiRubberYuanShuaiRubberover 3 years ago

And a few more thoughts...

+ Morpheus seems absent in "current" timeline - did he walk at some point through a door without coming back?

+ if he did, was that the reason the church was instituted, because he was projecting his visions through the dimensions like Pike did?

+ since marapova is the first white witch - did we already meet other "firsts" here, like the first whoremaster or the first leader of the church?

+ Dr Thompson tried to become the first Whoremaster (compare to gallery) - quite fitting the mold as a likeable character...

+ assuming Evie/Evelyn is the mother of Adam, who might be the Father and is Adam actually running against Morpheus intentions or fulfilling his original intentions (eg before being side tracked by the church)?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Nope...

Pike is just Pike, man.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Asking for the next chapter is not enough. Please release it as soon as possible.

I see tradegy on the horizon and I do not like it. Nevertheless I enjoy your writing and the story line.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 3 years ago

Expanded Origins

Nice to not only see Morpheus' origin but now also Dr. Thompson's and Mistress Marapova's. Can already see Thompson will be pushed over the edge but am eager to see what pushes Marapova over. Just as a sidenote is part of Morpheus' notes that Lilith gave to Demona, how to possibly make Rita be able to become more human again?

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

This answers more than a few questions and shows us the intro of some of the main character of the later works. However it raises a lot of other questions. First off how did Morpheus get out of military control with Thompson and Maria? I assume others. What is his final form? Is Adam the US counter to Morpheus? The time frame is off for Adam to be Morpheus and this nurse's kid unless there are other things we haven't see it. Honestly a lot of questions are left to be answered.

The big one through is the reason we see the starships going off into space is to get away from a dying Earth or is there something else there? But hey, at least we know why the Church of Morpheus is so hyped on sex and big tits. But still not sure where the whole latex bit comes from.

KellvallonKellvallonover 3 years ago
Backstory

I’m really enjoying getting the backstory on Morpheus. I was equally thrilled to find out what Maria’s involvement during WW2 was. I really enjoyed that little historical tid-bit about the Russian Night Witches. I thought it was a nice touch. I guess once a witch always a witch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story and nice to see how Morpheus started out looking forward to the rest. Gotta wonder if this is the same Eric that Britt talked to in Return to sinful suburbia or not.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
So many questions!

Lots of great questions and comments! We’ll address as many as we can without giving away any of the story.

Yes, Evie is Evelyn Price, mother (sort of) of Adam.

No, Pike is not Adam - Pike is Pike.

Morpheus is distanced from the world but not because he went through a ‘Pike door’.

Yes, there are several ‘firsts’ in Transformations: Morpheus. Dr. Thompson is the same Dr. Thompson who Bull meets at the Hotel, and he is the prototype Whoremaster. Sister, the leader of the Church is the nun transformed on the boat - but most of you figured that out already.

As for timelines being off for Adam to be Evie and Morpheus’s child? Time means nothing when you are immortal.

Yes, this is the same Eric (Morpheus) that Brittney meets in Return to Sinful Suburbia.

Maria’s backstory came about very much by accident. A ‘happy little accident’ as Bob Ross would say. Maria was always Russian and always born in the early twentieth century, though she has a midwestern accent. The perverters were always called ‘White Witches’. The accident came about when we happened upon the story of the ‘Night Witches’, a group of female Russian bomber pilots during World War II - they weren’t just badasses, they were the badassiest of badasses. The night witches flew wood and canvas biplanes loaded with bombs against the Nazis... in the dark... shutting off their engines and gliding so they could hear the sound of the tank columns below them. When we read about them, we just knew that Maria Marapova was one of the Night Witches, the one they called the ‘White Witch’.

Oh, and the explanation for the latex fetish is coming :).

Chapter 3 has been in the queue for a couple of days, so you can expect it soon. Chapter 4 will go in the queue today.

We just want to thank everyone for sticking with us. Hopefully the following chapters and books will go up smoother than Morpheus Ch. 1 ;).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good lord, so good. Stunning. Can't wait for more, loving this origin story!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
The remaining chapters...

...are all in the queue. We expect 3 to go online any time. The last chapter, 4, should go up within about three days.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter but done expect me to keep up. Nice details filled in about Maria and the white witch background. Thanks.

5 stara

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

It's great to finally get to the beginnings of the adventure. Takes me back to watching the second trilogy of the Star Wars movies. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...