All Comments on 'Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 04'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved it and all the previous chapters as well. Such an interesting world contained within the stories that I imagine other possibilities while waiting to read the next pages.

The only negative comment - there's still not enough!

Please keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Endings

First off, amazing. French chef, Italian chef, all the chef kisses in the world. I'm going to be extremely disappointed when the time comes and the series comes to a close. Three (3) years of amazing content and all I can do is wonder what is next after this series. Excitement you could call it, not that this is ending but for your next creation to be just as good if not better.

Much love and enjoyment,

S.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 3 years ago
Better ending with more intrigue...

Holy CRAP what a ride. Someone mentioned Ray Bradbury in your last chapter comments. I’m gonna jump higher and in another direction.

Rod Serling would be proud!!!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

Ok then. I think Melody's death was the point that Morpheus started to lose himself and it just when down hill from there.

So Demona, Adam, and some key unknown others are all from Fatima's birth? That honestly makes a fair bit of sense.

Lilith sounds like a twisted cookie, but with a good heart. But I agree with her, the end game is starting now.

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceover 3 years ago

Ok as always great work but I have a question Evie Price sent Adam off to be with friends then says to herself think I will go back to nursing in SF with my friend Melody did I miss something?

your submissive slut fan

Cinn

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Damn, damn and Damn Again.

I can see why Morpheus is as he is and then you've left those posers so now I have to read the earlier chapters. Not as though that's going to be a pain. Great story. Well done.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Cinnamon_Spice

No, in the epilogue to Return to Sinful Suburbia, Evie says she might go back to SF to be a nurse, but she doesn’t mention Melody. Is there some other place you’re talking about?

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 3 years ago

Misreading Lines and the Release Program

Cinnamon_Spice: The line is actually delivered to Adam, "I think I'll head back to California, maybe be a nurse again, who knows?" Nowhere is Melody or SF explicitly mentioned.

Brilliant way to finish off the origin for Morpheus and the Church. Can't understand why this one was held up by Lit. for so long, there's nothing overly gory about it. That being said can't wait until the New Normal is released and we can see how the rest of our main cast has evolved, will we head back to the Hotel where Thompson is the Surgeon-General?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story in the series so far

This is the best story in the Transformation series so far

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

I knew it! Melody was the tradegy just beyond the story horizon.

The next installment of this very enjoyable ride cannot come too soon. The plot twists are amazing and the characters are memorable. My favorite character is Britt-ney who said to Maria that everyone was afraid of her but Britt was afraid " for" her. That and coloring Marias' face with marker while in a trance.

Thank you once again for this story line which is so much more than simple erotica.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

I'm wondering something. How did Evie control her sex drive for 18 years to raise Adam? She was the prototype of the standard Whore Class. So I assume she would had a sex drive that would put any sane person in the grave, so how did she control it? Also I'm wondering when did the church decide to dumb down the whore class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfectly written

Especially this line.

“They are the dream that Summer of Love wanted to create but could never IMAGINE.”

John Lennon for the win.

You two are amazing. Thank you for sharing this gift with us.

PS regarding Frank Herbert...don’t worry about his approval, you think he was happy with Sting being in the first attempt at a movie based on his books? Me neither.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Random Answers to Questions:

MrCharonSr - We like Brittney as well. One of the themes we’ve interwoven in the series is the loss of humanity by the characters who’ve been given godlike powers. Brittney is Maria’s Jiminy Cricket, her Memento Mori. Without her, what would Maria be? Morpheus strays from his path because he shuns his Memento Mori(s) by locking them away in suspended animation or loses them completely with the death of Melody. He is put back on the right path when Lilith enters his life.

Terra Lupis - The story was held up because the original draft of the first chapter of Morpheus featured a lot of cruelty - Morpheus is even more lost and bitter because of losing Melody, and they objected to the darkness of his actions. We concurred - remember that, although you’re reading this as book 11, the first chapter was the second Transformation story we wrote and things were still in flux. We were still finding our voice on this series. We believe this Morpheus is better than our original. As for Dr. Thompson, he is integral to the story, so yes, you will definitely see more of him.

Cinnamon_Spice - You keep right on pointing out things you find that are incorrect. We make tons of mistakes and, considering the fact we are now at around 1.2 million words, we expect some major blunders!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! We never dreamed we would pass a million words in Transformations and your comments have helped us immeasurably.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
More Random Answers:

Crazy_One - That's a great question. Evie is indeed the prototype for the Street Whores. One false assumption the transformed have been operating under is that you can be transformed only once and from that point you are immune to 'Morpheus Magic' - we now know that's false since Demonica is transformed a second time in Dr. De-Mona. We'll revisit Evie's 'evolution' very soon. Also, the Church does believe they have permanently 'dumbed down' Street Whores, but we are seeing instances where they are not quite as 'dumb' as the Church wants to believe...

Our 'IMAGINary' Friend - Glad you liked that line :). 1967 always seemed like a year where the world was trying desperately to find itself but ultimately fell short. As for Herbert, well I suppose he probably wouldn't have approved of Sting. But sometimes it's best for the author to step away and let others interpret. That's part of what we love about writing - our words take on a life of their own through other people's lenses. It's really amazing.

We're getting close on The New Normal Chapter 1. The New Normal is the story of the effect the bimbo flu and futa virus have on Manhattan and detail the infiltration of the Church of Morpheus into our great cities. There are some 'arc' elements in New Normal.

After that, we'll take one last trip in the way back machine for Transformations: Latigo Key. We'll head back to an alternate history 1990 for that one to tell the story of how the Church did its first dry run toward world domination.

Next will come Transformations: Tourists, which will detail the adventures of several people who venture out for a 'sexcation' to the new Cuba.

After that? Then we enter the endgame itself...

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Transformations: The New Normal

We’re getting close and hope to have Chapter 1 in the queue this weekend. Stay tuned!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Transformations: The New Normal

The New Normal chapter 1 is in the queue. Should be available sometime Wednesday.

This story returns us to the main timeline. If you remember back to the end of Return to Sinful Suburbia, the Church has unleashed bimbo flu and the futa virus on Manhattan. New Normal tells the story of the people trapped inside the quarantine zone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

The wait is killing me! You guys have me completely hooked. Since we are heading into this story I want to hear about Jeffrey. "I didn't WANT this!" Poor kid....

Oh yeah 5 stars.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
The wait might (almost) be over...

We never noticed before but when we have a story in 'pending', the date on it changes from the submission date to the anticipated release date on lit. The New Normal now says 10/31 on its date - so we suppose it will be available on Halloween.

Jeffrey might make an appearance in The New Normal - rest assured many Futanari will be present... along with crazed 'sex zombies', white witches, Mother Superiors, dominatrices, sex slaves, bimbos...

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 3 years ago

Losing the will. Everytime I think I'm beginning to understand another spanner is thrown into the works. It's brilliant and I live it.

5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...