Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? There's an affectation for you. Those burning eyes of yours. I'm sure most people look into your eyes and get very frightened."

"What about you?" Demonica asked with a smile.

Brittney didn't blink. "Would you like an appointment to see Mistress Marapova?"

Demonica frowned. "Yes. Please."

Brittney smiled. "Oh, the magic word. Please. Wait right here and I'll see if she's available."

The perky blonde turned and walked through a curtain into the interior of the tent. A moment later she returned and pulled the curtain aside. "Mistress Maria Anastasia Marapova di Morpheus will see you now."

The tent was warm and brightly lit by LED lights in strings arrayed through the top of the fabric dome. There was a white rug on the floor and a large bed. A small partitioned area held a shower and toilet.

Maria Marapova was naked, her long white hair falling down her muscular back in a thick braid. Her body looked like it was chiseled from alabaster. She turned and looked at Demonica with her brown, almond shaped eyes. "Twice in one night. You certainly love to test me, Demonica."

Maria was inspecting some sort of outfit laid out on the bed. It appeared to be a suit of armor made of transparent polymer or perhaps glass.

"That looks like it would be cold," Demonica said and nodded toward the armor.

"Research and Development is always sending me new toys to test out. But I believe I'll stick with my snow suit."

"I was wondering if you and I might have a word?" Demonica said.

"Talk away."

Demonica turned and looked at Brittney who stood straight and tall by the tent entrance. "Privately."

Maria held out her hand to Brittney.

The blonde smiled and went directly to Maria.

Maria pulled her close and kissed her. She smiled at Brittney. "I have no secrets from Brittney and if she has secrets from me? I trust her motives."

Brittney smiled.

Maria turned toward Demonica. "Speak your mind."

"Very well. I have concerns about the war to come - concerns I'm sure you share."

Maria laughed. "The war to subdue mankind can have only one outcome, Demonica. Surely you know that? The children of Morpheus will prevail."

"No doubt; however, that is not the war I am referring to. I want to talk about the war which will follow that."

Maria frowned.

***

Drew and Patricia stood at their dining room table and looked at the six people sitting there.

In particular, two college coeds: a boy with wavy black hair and a pretty, redheaded girl.

Like the others, they stared blankly at the wall. Willy's 'psychic sedative' was keeping all of them calm and quiet.

"Are they awake?" Patricia asked.

Drew nodded and held her hand. "Yes. But their perceptions and reactions are working in slow motion. They can't follow what we're saying or doing. It's like when you are just on the verge of sleep." Drew touched Patricia's hair. "Do you like him?"

"I... how should I know? I don't even know him."

Drew laughed. "Look at him. Do you find him appealing?"

"Well, yes, he's handsome. But, he's so young..."

"Do you want him?"

"Drew..."

"Tricia, stop fighting what you are and look."

She looked at the boy. His eyes were blue and kind, the nose was thin, the cheeks had a day's worth of dark stubble, and he had a strong chin. He was handsome if on the thin side. "He's... adorable."

Drew kissed her cheek. "Can you seduce him?"

Patricia laughed. "Drew, he's half my age..."

"Imagine you were him and think about the woman you just saw in the mirror upstairs."

Patricia blushed. Her heart was beginning to race. It wasn't fear. It was excitement - the thrill of the hunt.

She really was beginning to feel like a predator.

"You seduced me, remember?" Drew asked. "All those years ago."

She laughed. "You didn't need much seducing..."

"Neither will he."

"I... don't know if I can do this. I don't know if I want to do it. I feel like I'm betraying you."

Drew nodded. "You tell me you loved the old Drew."

"I did... I do..."

"Would you abandon the old Drew for this boy?"

"No! Of course not! How could you even...?"

"Then there's no betrayal. You're going to show this boy a better way of life, lead him to the Church of Morpheus, offer him immortality. Saving the world one transformation at a time. I told you we are lions and lions hunt." He pointed at the boy. "This is our prey."

Patricia closed her eyes. "And the girl? Is she your prey?"

"Yes."

"You're going to seduce her?"

"Yes."

Patricia sighed. "We should talk about this..."

Drew smiled. "Too late. I've already started waking them up."

The boy and girl blinked and stretched in their chairs.

***

"It's like you're all super toasty warm inside," Honey said. She was snuggled on the bed on Loretta's right side. "When the Ambrosia binds you? You feel like you're floating on a pink cloud of love."

Fingers touched Loretta's chin and she turned to her left where Kayla was snuggled against her other side.

Kayla had an evil grin. "It's like your entire body is simply a sheath for his cock. All you want is for him to split you in two with that amazing piece of god meat."

Honey touched her face and she turned back toward her. "It's like you're linked. Your souls are linked, and you become one person."

Kayla turned her to face her again. "You want to do the absolute nastiest things you can imagine. You can literally feel yourself becoming perverted."

Loretta looked back and forth between them. "Willy? I have an angel on one side and a devil on the other."

Willy looked up from between her thighs, his face wet with her juices. "They're both right." Then he began kissing her inner thighs again.

Berniece leaned over her face and stroked her hair. "Shut up. Just fuck."

Willy's tongue touched Loretta's clit and she came.

Everyone was kissing her, four sets of hands caressing her body.

Honey drew Loretta's right nipple into her mouth and sucked, drinking her Ambrosia and sending tingles through Loretta's orgasming body.

Willy's tongue was deep inside her and Kayla's fingers replaced Willy's tongue on Loretta's clit.

Loretta cried out.

She felt Kayla's lips against her ear. "It makes you better. It makes you think that everything is going to be okay. It makes you know that everything before was a nightmare and everything to come will be better," Kayla whispered. She was crying.

Loretta sobbed and kissed her

Honey smiled up at them and then leaned up, kissing them both, feeding them the remnants of Loretta's Ambrosia from her mouth.

Loretta opened her eyes and Berniece was leaning over her, eyes closed, lips puckered.

Loretta laughed and kissed her, tasting a little gin on the imp's otherwise sweet breath.

Willy crawled up between her legs.

His stiff cock pressed against her wet sex.

"When Honey and I came here. There was only two of us," Willy whispered.

Honey slid up and laid her head on Loretta's right shoulder. "We were lonely. I mean, we were totes happy but...there's supposed to be more of us."

"Now? There're five of us. And, I love all of you," Willy said.

"Love you! Now fuck!" Berniece said.

They laughed and Willy kissed Loretta deeply.

She felt Honey's lips on her neck, Kayla's breath in her ear, Berniece's small hands moving in her hair.

Willy's cock pressed against her pussy, and she moved her hips. His cock slid inside her.

She moaned into his mouth, feeling her body open for him.

Willy slid into her slowly.

He raised his upper body, looking into her eyes.

"I love you," Loretta whispered.

He smiled and his hard muscled hips flexed, pushing his cock deep inside her.

"God!" Loretta cried.

"Tell him what you want," Kayla whispered.

"More! Please, more!" She turned her head and kissed Kayla.

More of Willy's cock slid inside her and she screamed into Kayla's mouth.

"More, Willy. Give her more," Honey said as she stroked the small of his back.

Berniece was giggling.

Kayla broke her kiss with Loretta. "Fuck her hard!"

Willy thrust his hips and drove into her to the hilt.

Loretta screamed. Willy was touching something inside her, deep inside her and whatever that something was? It seemed to be connected directly to her brain.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!"

Willy thrust faster and, each time he hit the spot inside her, explosions went off in her mind.

She opened her eyes. "Now. Do it now. Cum."

He stopped thrusting and arched his back. "Gaah!"

She put her arms around him, felt Kayla and Honey's hands on her hands, their fingers closing on hers and she felt him throb...

***

"...once in orbit, the AstroShuttle will dock with its circular frame. Your ship will become one of a ring of twenty-four AstroShuttles forming an AstroLiner. The AstroLiner's Ciara-Morris drive will then take you to the stars!"

Loretta was disoriented. She had been lying in bed with her coven. She had felt Willy orgasm and then...

She was standing in a huge, crowded hall. There was a television screen in front of her that seemed to be a projection floating in the air. There was an animation of a rocket taking off from a launch pad and docking with a larger ship.

"I just don't get it," a man said.

"How many times do I have to explain it, Michael?" Kayla said.

Loretta turned her head to the left.

Kayla was standing beside her wearing some sort of transparent pink plastic dress.

Her hair was light blonde with pink highlights running through it. As Loretta watched, the pink highlights turned crimson and then cycled through to blue.

There was a thin, young man with a neatly trimmed black beard standing beside her. "When we get to Abrams 417, I'll be thirty pounds lighter, right?"

Kayla sighed. "Yes, Michael."

"If I'm thirty pounds lighter? I'm going to need new clothes."

"Fuck's sake," Kayla hissed. "Gravity, Michael. The force of gravity is less than we have on earth. You'll be the same mass. Your fucking body size won't change!" She turned toward Loretta and rolled her eyes.

She rubbed her large, pregnant belly. "I can feel the baby getting dumber everytime the sperm donor talks, Loretta."

"Don't call me a sperm donor, Kay!" Michael said. "I'm the father."

"Yeah, well, if this baby comes out with your brain? I'll strangle you."

Michael started to say something back. Then he looked at Loretta. "Etta, baby? You okay? You're pale." He reached out and caressed her cheek. "Kay, she's freezing."

Loretta looked into his brown eyes. She loved him. Bound. She was bound to this man she'd never seen before!

Kayla stared at her. Her eyes widened. "Loretta? Sweetheart?" She took Loretta's hands. "Your dream? This is what you saw, isn't it?"

Loretta stared at Kayla. "Kayla, is this... is it real?"

"What are you two talking about?" Michael asked.

"Michael, go get me something," Kayla said.

"What do you need, Kay?"

"Anything."

"Anything?"

"Air, Michael. Give me fucking air! Go away."

Michael took a step backward.

Kayla softened. "Give us some space, okay?"

"Yeah, sure." He started to turn away into the crowd.

"And get me a corn dog. No, two corn dogs. With mustard. And a chocolate shake," Kayla said as she smiled.

He stared at her.

Kayla turned and looked over her shoulder. "Everything's okay, Michael. I just need a few minutes alone with Loretta." She smiled and turned back toward Loretta.

"What's happening to me, Kayla?" Loretta whispered.

Kayla turned her around gently.

Thousands of people were milling around in what looked like an airport.

"We're going on a trip. All of us," Kayla said.

"Where?"

"Another planet. Another star."

She looked through the windows. Gleaming silver rockets sat on launchpads all along the horizon. "Is this the future?"

Kayla nodded. "Yes."

"Why am I here?"

"He bent time for you," Kayla said. "He did for so many of us. So we would know."

"Who did? Willy?"

Kayla laughed. "Willy can do a lot of things, but he can't do that. Maria can't even do that."

"Then who...?"

"It's not important." She touched Loretta's cheek. "You told me about your dream long ago. When I needed to know."

"Know what?"

A tear ran down Kayla's cheek. "That this day would come. That we would be here. That it wasn't all for nothing." She looked down at her stomach.

"How can you be pregnant? I didn't think we could be?"

Kayla shook her head. "How isn't important. I am. And that is what's important."

"I don't understand."

A voice came from an overhead speaker. "Launch pad nineteen. AstroShuttle 19 is at T-10."

Kayla put her hands on Loretta's shoulders. "Everything is going to be okay. It is all going to work out. I didn't believe that. You told me and made me believe - that day at Greek Peak? I wouldn't have made it without you. Faith is what sustains us, Loretta. Through everything? People like you made sure we kept the faith."

"9...8...7..."

"But, I don't even know what's going on."

"6..."

"Mommy?" A voice said. "I want to see."

She looked down at a little girl with brown hair.

The little girl held up her hands.

Loretta's hair and lips.

Willy's eyes and jaw.

Loretta reached down and picked her up.

The little girl turned and looked behind Loretta.

"5..."

Loretta looked in wonder at the girl's tiny face. "She's..."

"4..."

"Yours," Kayla whispered.

"3..."

Loretta smiled.

"2..."

The little girl was smiling as Loretta looked out the window at the sight everyone in the spaceport was watching.

"1..."

A spaceport filled to overflowing with the transformed.

"0... Ignition..."

The ground shook as the big silver rocket rose on a pillar of flame into the clear sky as the transformed cheered.

"And we have liftoff of AstroShuttle 19 on its way to rendezvous with the AstroLiner Havana Star soon to be bound for Carroway 823."

Loretta turned to Kayla. "We're going different places?"

Kayla laughed. "All the AstroLiners are going to different stars." She pointed at a monitor high above.

There were dozens of ships listed.

The one going to Abrams 417 was called Stallion.

Loretta started to ask something...

***

Loretta opened her eyes.

The room was dark. She was curled in the crook of Willy's left arm. Honey was spooning her.

Willy's right arm held Kayla tight on the other side.

Berniece lay on her side on Willy's chest. Her eyes were open, and she smiled at Loretta. "Magic?"

Loretta smiled. She reached out and took the elf's hand. "Yeah, I think it was."

Berniece purred and closed her eyes.

A moment later, Loretta closed her own.

***

"Don't let it get away!" Carter yelled.

One of the elves they had found in the outside shed was loping toward the door.

Brenda tackled it. She pushed it face down on the floor of the shed and pressed it down with her knee in its back.

It's back squished in, and the elf howled with rage.

"Gross! This is so fucking gross! It's like... tackling jelly."

Carter was holding his elf by the throat as it slashed at his arms with its claws. He squeezed and it hissed.

Carter and the girls had almost walked out of the shed before these scouts had decided to attack. The elves had been hiding in the shadows behind the empty lard buckets.

If they hadn't attacked, they would have been able to sneak past and make it back to Santa.

So the fact Carter's coven was engaged in combat with them in the shed was actually fortunate.

Hanna had hold of both her elf's wrists and was pressing it against the wall.

A stream of urine jetted down from between the creature's legs and splattered on the wood floor.

"Jesus, mine's pissing on me! Fuck, I hate these things," Hanna growled.

Carter reached behind him in the dark and grabbed a lard bucket. "I have an idea."

"Well, whatever you're going to do? Do it!" Hanna said as she tried to keep the pee from splattering on her legs.

Carter set the bucket on the floor and began pressing the elf into it.

"You cannot be serious," Brenda said as she wrestled the male elf on the floor.

"You have a better idea?" Carter asked as he struggled to stuff the elf into the bucket.

"No! No!" Carter's elf screamed.

Carter looked down at the snarling face and pressed the lid down. There was a metal ring with clasps that locked the bucket closed and Carter closed them.

"You're going to poke holes in that, right?" Hanna asked. Her elf had stopped struggling and peeing, mesmerized by the sight of the elf locked in the bucket.

"Do I have to?"

"Carter!" Hanna scolded.

"Fine. Jesus." He looked through the cookware and found a steak knife.

"Oh, fuck, Carter? Hurry! This one's getting a hard on," Brenda groaned.

Carter began twisting the knife to make quarter inch holes in the plastic lid.

"Motherfucker!" The elf in the bucket screamed.

Carter kicked the side of the bucket. "Shut up."

He cut eight holes in the lid and then ran to Brenda.

"Sure, help her first," Hanna grumbled.

"For fuck's sake, Hanna, he's gonna jizz on me!" Brenda yelled.

"So, you were jerking one off at the hotel," Hanna said. "This one is flashing her cooch at me!"

The elf in Hanna's grip was spreading her legs and thrusting her crotch toward Hanna's face.

"Yeah? She's turning you on, huh?" Brenda said.

"Goddamn pheromones," Hanna hissed. "Just try not to suck yours off, Brenda."

"Would you two knock it off?" Carter said as he grabbed another bucket. He knelt beside Brenda. "Let me have him."

"With pleasure," Brenda said.

As Brenda let go, Carter grabbed the back of the elf's neck and lifted it off the floor.

He pushed it into the bucket.

Brenda backed away and picked up the lid. "Do you think they'll be okay in these buckets?"

"I don't see why not. I mean, Willy and Loretta said they squeezed themselves under doors. In comparison, a bucket is roomy. Lid?" Carter said.

"Suck my dick!" The elf screamed.

Brenda slammed the lid down as Carter let go and yanked his hand away.

They locked the clasps.

Brenda ran over to Hanna.

The female elf was kicking with both legs.

Brenda caught one ankle and then the other. She brought the creature's ankles together.

With Hanna holding the elf's wrists and Brenda holding her ankles, they carried her over to where Carter was finishing ventilating the second bucket.

"Santa's coming!" the girl elf shrieked. "Gonna kill you. Gonna eat your bones!"

"Yeah, yeah," Brenda said.

They pressed the elf into an empty bucket.

Hanna let go of her wrists and the elf almost wriggled out.

"Oh, no you don't!" Hanna punched the elf in the mouth, and it fell back into the bucket.

Brenda put the lid on. "Yeah, see what you get?" She locked the clasps.

***

Maria had changed back into her snowsuit and walked beside Demonica toward the center of the circle of tents.

Brittney kept pace just behind them, her big eyes scanning left and right.

Maria smiled. The idea of Brittney acting as her protector was ridiculous, but she was serious about the task.

"Alright," Maria said. "You have my attention, Demonica. What is this all about?"

"Your coming war with the Church," Demonica said as she looked straight ahead.

"Why would I make war with the Church. They are the hand of Morpheus..."

"Do you think me a fool?"

"No, Demonica, I think you're a sociopathic monster and I want to put a stake through your heart or burn you at the stake or whatever it is I have to do to put an end to you."

Demonica laughed. "They aren't, you know."

"What?"

"The Church is not the hand of Morpheus."

"Word to the wise, Demonica? If you're going to be Sister's ally? Blasphemy will not win you points."