Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I already am." He reached down and stroked the inside of her thigh above the stocking.

"My turn."

"What?"

She pushed him back and slid off the island, squatting on her heels. She ran her hand up his leg. Patricia smiled and undid his zipper. She unbuttoned the jeans and pulled them down.

He was wearing blue briefs.

There was a wet stain from his hard, leaking cock and Patricia traced it with her finger.

He drew in a sharp breath.

She leaned up and kissed the wet spot, feeling his cock lurch under the cotton. She licked gently, tasting his salty precum.

Patricia continued to lick as she eased her fingers under the waistband and pulled them down. She took his cock into her mouth quickly, pulling him to the back of her throat.

"Oh, God!" Peter said as his fingers sifted through her hair.

She pinched the base of his cock with her thumb and index finger, helping him hold back his orgasm. He was only about 7" long and slightly thicker than Drew had been before.

She smiled as she sucked him, her tongue slipping out to fondle his nearly hairless balls on each downstroke. She held his ball sack gently with her left hand as her head bobbed.

A few days ago, she would have been impressed by the boy's size.

Now? She wanted to change him. Homo Sapiens was just a stepping stone on the way to Homo Aeternum.

She extended her middle finger and massaged Peter's anus as she sucked his cock.

***

Shannon licked from the base of Drew's cock up and up to the thick head. It had taken less than a minute into their masturbation before she had reached out to beckon him closer.

Now she was rubbing her thick clit furiously as she kissed and licked his shaft. At first, she had tried to take the huge member into her mouth, but it had proven impossible.

She had managed to get a taste of his precum - which sent her into convulsing orgasms causing her to squirt for the first time in her life.

The knowledge Drew had poured into her mind (more like sprayed with a firehose) made her understand her body's primitive response to his juice.

It was pointless for a human woman to try to resist a Whore Master. Shannon would have had more luck resisting breathing. Whore Caste was designed to be the perfect companions, the perfect lovers for humans and transformed alike.

This was science beyond science - a science of bliss and a philosophy of happiness.

She took his shaft in both hands and closed her lips on the tip of his cock.

She stroked him and was rewarded with a swallow of his precum.

Shannon shrieked and orgasmed. How many times now? A dozen? More? She was addicted - no human would ever be able to satisfy her.

Drew stroked her hair and whispered to her. He didn't seem to want anything more from her than for her to continue what she was doing. He encouraged her to take more of his clear nectar when she was ready. This was about her. Her satisfaction, her happiness.

She knew what her life would be like in Havana. She would study at the Church's University - classes beyond anything she would ever find in the United States. Not only was their technology far beyond everyone else's, their arts and sciences were darker. The biology of transformation, exploring the limits of human evolution, the fringes of human sexuality.

And, when she wasn't studying things that would have made Dr. Frankenstein green with envy? She would spend her nights in an orgy of delights.

Drew was smiling at her. "You like that, don't you?"

He read my mind, she thought. She licked his cock and smiled, her eyes half closed. "Does that make me horrible?"

"No, you're curious. You want to explore everything possible. There's nothing wrong with that. There's love as well, Shannon."

She scoffed and pushed her tongue against the opening in his cock head. "No, there isn't. Love isn't real." She knew that as fact. Shannon had never felt actual love in her entire life.

He stroked her small chin with his huge fingers. "Yes, it is."

She licked his shaft. "Like with you and your wife?" She laughed and stuck out her tongue to jack more precum and send herself over the moon.

Drew frowned. "Yes. Yes, I think so. I think... I loved her."

***

Peter had found his aggressive nature.

Patricia was bent over the kitchen island as he probed up and down her slit from behind.

"Condom... we need," Peter gasped.

Patricia laughed. "No, we don't. I want to feel you."

"Oh, my God," he moaned and pushed against her.

Patricia licked her lips as he found just the right angle and slid balls deep inside her. She smiled when she felt his hands on her hips, squeezing her flesh as he just held her on his shaft.

She leaned her head back. "Don't hold back. I want you to give it all to me. I want every drop inside me, Peter."

"Jesus, you're incredible," Peter whispered as he began to thrust.

Her body was made for a Whore Master, but her soul was made for this: to seduce, to take innocence away and leave a man in its place. She came more from this thought than from Peter's lovemaking skills, though he was far from inadequate.

As a human, he would never be able to touch that secret place inside her, but he was fucking her mind deliciously!

"Yes, just like that, Peter. Not too fast. Make it last," she moaned.

"Jesus, did you cum?!"

"Yes. You're so good, you made me cum."

"I... I've never been able..."

She leaned her head back and smiled. "I know. That's why I came, Peter. Now, stop talking, and take me."

He grunted and thrust harder.

She gripped the opposite side of the island, each thrust from the boy's muscular hips smashing her breasts against the tabletop.

She laughed as his thrusts became erratic, knowing he was close. "Harder. Fuck me harder!"

He thrust hard and stumbled back before slamming into her, his arms encircling her waist as he bent over her and held on. He was sighing through gritted teeth.

She felt the powerful surge inside her as he filled her with cum. "Yes, oh, baby, yes!"

He held her tight as she felt him throb inside her, felt the cum leaking down her thigh.

She reached behind her and stroked his hair.

"I've never... that hard in my life," he whispered.

She laughed. "You were wonderful."

He groaned as he grew soft and slid out of her.

Peter straightened and stepped back.

His cum was trickling down Patricia's thighs. "I'll get something to clean..."

Patricia rolled over and sat on the edge of the island. "No need." She spread her legs and a thick white glob of his cum slid out of her swollen pussy lips. She touched her middle finger to it and then transferred it to her tongue.

Peter watched mesmerized as her finger moved from her pussy to her mouth.

"Mmm," she said. "We taste good together. Don't worry, I'll save enough for Shannon to lick."

"Wh... What?!"

Patricia laughed. "You have so much to learn, Peter. Come here." She reached down and squeezed the clamp on her right breast.

He stepped between her thighs.

"Nurse me."

"I don't understand."

"You will. Now open your mouth and nurse. You know how. You can't remember how but your body does." She pulled the clamp loose and pushed his mouth onto her nipple.

He cried out as the Ambrosia hit his tongue.

His cock went hard instantly, and he shot hot jizz on Patricia's stomach.

Patricia stroked his hair as he latched on, sucking and swallowing, his mind retreating to some primitive state. She pulled him on top of her with ease. She smiled: now she was the aggressor.

He curled into a ball on top of her, nursing as she hummed, his already hardening cock pressing into her thigh.

***

Loretta awoke to sobbing.

Honey was crying in her sleep.

"Honey?" Loretta whispered.

"Burns. It burns!" Honey whispered.

Loretta rolled over.

The blonde girl was sobbing, tears running from her closed eyes.

"Honey, you're having a dream," Loretta whispered.

"Burns. Oh, God, it burns!"

"Shh," Willy said behind Loretta as he reached over and touched Honey's cheek. "No fire. That's over. That was a long time ago, Honey. It can't hurt you now."

Honey's sobs slowed, then stopped. She breathed gently as Willy wiped away her tears.

Loretta turned her head and looked at him. "What happened to her?"

Willy looked up at the ceiling in the dark room. "I didn't want to know at the beginning. At the auction, they wanted to tell me. It didn't matter to me that day. And, for a few days? It really didn't matter. We just loved each other."

He took a deep breath. "Then, one night, she had a dream just like that one and I had to know. She couldn't tell me. All she knows is that she had an innate fear of fire. And she knows she has nightmares, but she doesn't know why. Dreams are the only thing the White Witch couldn't fix."

He leaned close. "I need to make sure she's asleep."

"It's that bad?"

"No good can come of her knowing." He smiled. "She's even more beautiful when she sleeps."

Loretta nodded.

"She was a school librarian. Can you imagine her as a fortyish librarian with her hair in a bun and horn rim glasses?" He laughed. "Anyway, she lived in Ithaca. And she was in love. In love with the wrong man - a married man."

"Oh, no," Loretta whispered.

"Yeah. One night, he ended it. She was driving home west of Ithaca, crying I guess. Despairing. She stopped at this truckstop off the freeway. This trucker parked his rig at the end of the lot and went in to get a bite to eat. She sat in her car and looked at his truck - a gasoline tanker - and she... just drove into it."

"Jesus," Loretta said.

"I guess she thought it would be quick." Willy looked away. "Fate, though. She picked the one place on earth... There's a place near Ithaca, it's called Stallion's. It's a research installation for the Church. A Whore Master named Ray was there at the truckstop along with his girlfriend... well, she's a robot."

"A robot? We have robots too?"

Willy laughed. "Rita. Pretty much indestructible. The tanker truck was on fire, Honey's car was ablaze, and Rita the Bimbot just walked right into the flames. Pulled Honey out of the car. Saved her. What was left, anyway. She was burned over ninety percent of her body. They took her to Stallion's. There's a doctor there, Demona, she fixed Honey's body and a White Witch named Sugar fixed her mind."

"That's... wonderful," Loretta whispered. She leaned forward and kissed Honey's red lips.

"This world we're going to make? It could be heaven on earth, Loretta. An end to suffering, loneliness, no crime, no war, no poverty."

Loretta smiled. "Maybe not this world, Willy. But the next one? Definitely the next one."

***

Patricia led Peter out of the kitchen. They were naked, the sandwiches forgotten.

His cock was hard as he followed along behind her.

Patricia smiled. "Ready?"

"Don't we... need clothes?"

She laughed. "Why? They'll just get in the way."

She took a deep breath before opening the door. What lay on the other side was going to be a shock to Peter, but she was just as afraid of what her reaction would be. Yes, she had sex with Peter, yes she had cum while he fucked her and then nursed him with her own Ambrosia.

But she was afraid of what she would see Drew doing to the red haired girl.

Patricia opened the door.

The four sedated humans sat in the same place they had been before, their expressions the same as they had been when Patricia had taken Peter to the kitchen.

Shannon was on all fours, her fingers trying to dig into the carpet.

Drew crouched behind her, his muscular body flexing, driving his cock into the redhead's pussy.

"Unnh, fuck! Fuck!" She moaned.

"What...?" Peter asked, his voice sleepy.

Patricia smiled.

Her Whore Master was taking down his prey.

She turned to Peter. "I told you my husband wouldn't be mad."

She led him to Shannon. Patricia looked into Peter's eyes. "Shannon? Suck Peter's cock while my husband fucks you."

Peter had gone pale then he looked down.

Shannon put both hands on his buttocks and pulled him forward, taking his cock to the hilt in her mouth.

"Oh, shit," Peter moaned.

Patricia stroked Shannon's long red hair as she walked past to stand beside Drew.

Drew smiled at her.

He had only five inches of his seventeen inch length in the redhead's stretched pussy.

"How was he?" Drew asked.

Patricia looked at Peter as he grasped Shannon's red hair and used it to push his cock deeper into her throat.

"A quick study." She reached down and ran her fingernail along the girl's tight pussy lips where Drew was joined to her.

Patricia leaned up and kissed Drew, pushing her tongue deep in his mouth.

He reached down and cupped her left buttock as he continued to shallowly thrust into Shannon. "We have to be careful not to break them."

Patricia giggled. "Mmm, I'll bet she's tight."

"Like... a fist," he leaned down and whispered in Patricia's ear. "But, I'd rather be deep inside."

"Hmm, let me see if I can help." She put both her hands around the twelve inches of Drew's cock that wasn't embedded in Shannon.

"Oh, yes," Drew groaned.

She began to jerk him off in rhythm with his thrusts. "Don't you dare cum in this little slut. If you're not binding to me? You're not binding to anyone tonight, Drew Combs."

He laughed. "Yes, Ma'am."

Shannon began to shake and scream around Peter's cock, an orgasm tearing through her exhausted body.

Peter groaned and came, and the girl sucked greedily.

Patricia laughed.

He fell backward on the floor and Shannon collapsed on top of him, her head in the crook of his arm.

Drew pulled out slowly, his cock throbbing and red.

"You were right, Drew: we broke them," Patricia laughed as she watched the two sleeping college students on her dining room floor.

She stood up and stroked Drew's cock. She cocked her head to the side and stared at the sleeping students. "If you came on them... both of them, right now? They'd be bound to you, wouldn't they?"

He kissed her as she stroked him. "I thought... you forbade me to bind anyone tonight other than you?"

"You're a dominant. I'm a sub. I'll follow your lead." And, she meant it. Right or wrong, better or worse, Patricia decided that she was going to accept this brave new world.

He reached down and picked her up, holding her in mid-air. "I don't want you to be my submissive. I want you to be my partner."

"Wha... What are you saying?"

He put her over his shoulder and turned toward the stairs.

"Drew!" Patricia giggled as she found herself inverted and looking at his muscled ass.

He turned toward Shannon and Peter who were starting to stir. "You two? Sleep."

They both groaned and collapsed on each other.

"Drew Combs, where are we going?"

He slapped her ass. "Bed."

He climbed the stairs as she giggled.

***

The elves searched the mountain, darting from house to house looking for the transformed. They stopped short of town.

Occasionally, they would send an elf back to report their progress to Santa.

No elf wanted that job - it usually ended in a kick.

There was no organization to how they moved from house to house in the neighborhood. Worse, there were so many of them that no one, not the elves, not Santa, noticed that four elves were missing: Berniece and the three elves Carter, Brenda, and Hanna had locked in lard buckets in the shed.

***

Drew tossed Patricia on their bed.

She lay on her back and caressed her nipples, her legs spread. "Somebody got all worked up."

He got on the bed and the springs creaked. He put his knees on both sides of her, his cock pointed directly at her lips. He stroked his cock. "You were amazing down there."

"You aren't angry?"

Drew shook his head. "Angry? The look on Peter's face when the two of you walked out of that kitchen? He was blown away."

"And, that doesn't make you angry?"

"It made me proud, Tricia."

She smiled. "I wasn't sure how I would feel when I saw you fucking Shannon. But it was incredible, Drew. I wasn't afraid of losing..." She caught herself. She couldn't lose what she didn't have.

He leaned down and kissed her. "I was going to wait until tomorrow, but I can't wait any longer. Tricia, I can't imagine being bound for eternity to anyone more than you. I want you with me forever."

Patricia began to cry.

"No, don't cry." He began to stroke his cock.

"Wait. Let me." She crawled out from under him and grasped his cock. "Come with me."

She led him into the bathroom.

"Here? But wouldn't you rather...?"

She stroked him beside the tub. "I was wrong about so many things. This is a gift, Drew." She stroked her thumb over the head of his cock as she jerked him off.

"Oh, God, that's good."

She smiled. "I know you, even this you. Drew, in the kitchen, I understood. I finally understood. I felt... strong. Powerful. I cared for him, and I did everything out of love? But I took what I wanted and did what I wanted. They were prey, just like you said. Even when he was bending me over the kitchen island fucking me? I was the one in control. And, Drew, I loved it. Every second of it."

Drew was trembling as she jacked him off.

"And, then, when I came out and saw you had that girl completely in your control? I wasn't horrified or jealous - I was completely in love with you. Does that make sense?"

"Y... Yes... Tricia... Patricia, I'm going to cum."

"Cum, Drew," she said.

He cried out as a torrent of cum shot out of his cock.

She continued to work him as jet after jet splattered into the tub.

"Patricia? Why... don't you want my cum?"

She smiled. "More than anything, I want to be bound to you." She reached behind her and pulled a towel off the rack. She carefully wiped the cum that still clung to his cock. "But, I want us to sleep on it."

"What?! Why? I want you and you want me..."

She dropped the towel in the tub and reached up. She stroked the stubble on his cheeks. "You chose me. Again. Two decades ago, the old Drew chose me, and I chose him. And, now, here we are and we've chosen each other again." She began to cry. "I loved Drew Combs more than anything and now? I love him even more. So, any binding we need can wait until morning after a good sleep."

He gathered her in his arms and kissed her.

***

At 5:00 AM, Willy and his coven stood in front of the shed.

Hanna held up a lard bucket.

The bucket shook and wobbled in her grasp - something alive was inside it.

"You have got to be kidding," Willy said.

Carter shrugged. "Works. They can't get out."

Hanna set the bucket on the snow.

Berniece walked up to it and peered through the holes in the top. "Heheheh," she giggled. Then she kicked the side of the lard bucket.

The elf inside the bucket screamed and cursed.

"Bucket of elf," Berniece giggled and kicked it again.

"Stop that," Willy said as Kayla, Loretta, and Honey laughed.

"See any other elves?" Willy asked.

"Only at a distance," Brenda said. "They completely skipped the house twice."

"Our luck won't last," Willy said. "You three go get some sleep. Good work."

***

Sunlight brightened the windows of Patricia and Drew's bedroom. He had his arm around her, his nose buried in her hair.

She smiled. Drew was huge now and she felt like she was in the arms of a bear.

She turned in his embrace and faced him.

Still his face, just more rugged, stronger.

He opened his eyes slowly. "Morning."

"Morning. What's my name?"

He smiled. "Is this a trick question?"

"Yes."

He pushed a lock of her hair out of her eyes. "Patricia Combs."

"And who are you?"

"Napoleon Bonaparte."

1...34567...10