Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew laughed. "Fine. We'll bind your old girlfriend. But, from now on? You and I decide... no, strike that. We decide on big issues. Our coven, all of us. We're a partnership. Agreed?"

She smiled and laid her head on his chest. "Deal."

***

Three Months Later

Cardenas, Theocratic Republic of Cuba

Casa Wanker

Drew sat in the tiled living room in front of the ten foot diagonal flat screen. Shannon sat beside him on the white leather couch.

The screen was a split image: Dr. Demona was on the left side, Dr. Thompson was on the right.

Demona squinted at the screen. "So you're saying the new transformation centipedes won't need batteries?"

Drew shook his head. "Only small batteries to power them long enough to get inside the body. We've designed nanobots with tiny impellers that can be inserted into the blood stream. We'll use the force of the patient's own blood flow to turn the impellers which in turn operate generators."

"You're going to build power stations inside the human body?" Thompson asked and smiled.

"Exactly. The surgical nanobots will find a power station when their battery runs down and recharge."

Shannon smiled. "We'll save 60% on the nanobot volume, which means we will have enough capacity to actually include all the programming information without relying on Wi-Fi or cellular."

"Avoiding the Greek Peak Programming Failure altogether," Demona said. "Nice job, professor."

Patricia came in wearing only a black bikini bottom and lay down across the back of the couch. "And, you guys are going to make it look like something other than a fucking bug, right?"

"Hey, I like the centipede!" Demona said and Thompson laughed.

"How about tiny little teddy bears that march up your nose in a line instead?" Patricia asked.

Richie leaned into the living room from the kitchen. "Tricia? What do I set the oven to?"

"350, honey," Patricia said.

"She says 350," Richie said.

"350? Bullshit!" Gina yelled. "You can't cook meat at 350. It's 400. You heard her wrong, Richie!"

"Yeah, Richie, you're wrong!" Josie echoed.

"Fuck," Patricia groaned. "I'm coming." She leaned over and kissed first Drew and then Shannon on the cheek. "Enough work. Get off the call it's almost lunch time."

Patricia walked into the kitchen.

Gina was leaning over the table wearing a black apron and nothing else. "400, right?"

Patricia patted her ass. "350."

"You sure?"

"Sweetie, I was cooking this when you were still in diapers."

Richie slapped Gina's ass. "See? I told you."

Gina raised her index finger. "Do not make me crazy, Richie."

Patricia laughed and walked to the stove where Brenda and Hanna were cooking - Brenda was standing on a small box. "Something smells good."

"Plantains," Brenda said as she stroked the small of Hanna's back above her yoga pants.

Carter stepped out of the cupboard. "Which honey?" He had to duck to keep from hitting his head on the kitchen light - his conversion to Whore Master had left him a foot taller.

"Um... the one with the blue label," Hanna said.

Carter turned to go back into the cupboard and stopped as his shoulders struck the door frame. He grumbled and turned sideways.

Hanna and Brenda laughed.

"Hey, it's not funny. If I'd known I was going to be this big I'd have stayed a junior Whore Master."

"Oh, no you wouldn't have," Brenda said and then she and Hanna broke into giggles.

***

"Give it to me!" Kayla said as she held out her hand. She was standing with Berniece and Loretta at the kitchen sink.

"No," Berniece said. "I cut salad."

"Talk like a human," Loretta said.

Berniece hissed. "I am cut-ting the sal-lad."

Kayla glared at her. "You lost your knife privileges when you got stabby last week."

"I am cut-ting the sal-lad, bitch!" She pointed the knife at Kayla's nose.

"Shh, okay, let's calm ourselves," Loretta said. "And take nice deep, cleansing, non-homicidal breaths." She stroked Berniece's naked back. "Kayla, why don't we let Berniece cut the sal-lad, okay?"

Kayla gritted her teeth. "Be-cause she's a fuck-ing homi-cidal mani-ac."

Berniece gritted her teeth. "I don't know what that means."

"It means you can't have the fucking knife," Kayla growled.

The back door opened, and Willy walked in with Honey.

Berniece threw the knife toward the ceiling and ran into Willy's arms.

Kayla caught the knife one handed and rolled her eyes at Loretta.

"Total acid trip," Loretta said.

Willy kissed Berniece deep and stroked her black hair. He pulled back. "Hmm, is that Schnapps?"

"Energy drink. Very good. Pepperminty."

Honey giggled and pushed her lensless glasses up her nose.

***

They sat on the beach as the moon rose and the bonfire blazed.

Honey lay with her head on Willy's lap.

"You were right," Willy said.

"About what?"

"It's better with more people around."

"Yes it is," Honey said. She looked at the fire and smiled.

The End

The story continues in Transformations: Travelers

1...5678910
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
51 Comments
zesstrazesstraabout 2 years ago

THANKS for the update and the story. Hmmm a fetish community......

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 2 years agoAuthor

Transformations: Travelers Ch. 1 is showing a publication date of 4/25.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 2 years agoAuthor

The first 22,000 word section of Travelers has been submitted to the queue. I'll let you know as soon as we have a publication date.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 2 years agoAuthor

Oh, btw, we have a presence on a fetish community site that shall remain nameless. Not saying the first 5000 words are on there in a group devoted to the Church of Morpheus… but they might be…

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 01 Walking on Water. West Point. Akimi Maru. Strange Happenings.in Mind Control
Transformations - Travelers Ch. 01 Travelers lives intersect on a sex flight to Cuba.in Mind Control
Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 01 Pike. Sugar. Adam arrives. Restroom Orgy. Brothel. Dr. Love.in Mind Control
Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 05 Clone. Tanya evolves. Penthouse. Orgy. Coven.in Mind Control
Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 03 Don't drink the water. Keith gets sticky. Cathy confronts.in Mind Control
More Stories