Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demonica stopped and smiled. "Can you imagine the world the Church will create when humanity is subdued? A cold, emotionless, passionless police state."

"Morpheus is saving the world."

Demonica laughed. "For what, Maria? Hmm? To thrust it into a totalitarian dark age?"

Maria shook her head. "You would stand here and have me believe that you give a fuck about what happens to this world?!"

"You're right, I don't. I want to see the humans burn," Demonica said with a smile. "But I want my children to live. I want them to thrive. Ours is the true nature of humanity. The law of the jungle, kill or be killed. We are the future just as we were the past."

"Well, you've ingratiated yourself with Sister. She sees a use for you."

Demonica shook her head. "She hates you. Truly, she despises you. She believes you and Whore Caste are degenerates. And, as for my children and me? She sees us as a potential weapon to use against the humans and against you. She envisions a use for both of us, Maria, but I will not be her trained monkey any more than you intend to be."

Maria laughed. "So Demonica and her horde of monster movie rejects intend on declaring war against the most powerful organization in the history of the world. Let me know how that works out for you, Demonica - did you see how easily Sister conquered the greatest cities of this world almost overnight? They begged her to subjugate them, Demonica."

"Yes, she subjugated them, but it was Whore Caste technology that broke the human resolve. And, when Sister puts her latex boot heel on the throat of this world? It will be Whore Caste that stands up and says, 'No more.'"

Maria shook her head. "You're delusional..."

"I know that you are working with the humans to find a way to neutralize SlutzNet," Demonica said.

Maria stared at her. "Don't be..."

"Ridiculous? I know Demona is running an underground railroad for the immune. I know there is an army of immune transformed growing in strength in Canada. I know Demona is working on genetic weapons for use against Religious Caste."

Maria was silent for a moment. "You've overplayed your hand, demon. You won't leave this mountain alive."

"Yes, I will. For one simple reason: you need allies, Maria."

"I would never ally myself with the likes of you!"

Demonica laughed. "Oh, I think you will. You see there's something I've discovered: my children are not susceptible to Religious Caste mind control."

"That's... that's not..."

"Possible? Believe me, it came as a shock to us as well. Not to mention the utter shock of the Religious Caste who tried to attack one of my children with his mind."

"So, Sister knows?"

"No," Demonica said and chuckled. "My child... disposed of the bishop before he could relay that information to Havana."

"Why tell me this, Demonica?"

"When war comes - the final war, I want to be on the winning side."

"You think we'll win?" Maria asked.

"For my children to survive? You must win. Sister sees everyone as expendable. She allies herself with me today, but she will burn us all at the stake the day after you fall."

Maria smiled. "What makes you think I won't do the same?"

"Because I will not help you unless you promise not to destroy us. And, the word of Maria Marapova is her bond - I find you tedious for that reason but trustworthy."

Maria laughed. "I owe you no trust, monster."

Demonica nodded. "And, yet, you will honor your word. That pathetic creature following along behind us is proof positive that you honor your commitments."

Brittney frowned.

Maria's eyes flashed and she grabbed Demonica's throat. "Call her pathetic one more time and I will silence you forever."

Demonica's expression didn't change. "I rest... my case."

Maria released her and stepped back.

"We don't need you," Maria said.

Demonica rubbed her throat. "Yes, you do. You have no guarantee that immune army of Demona's will follow you. They don't trust you. Also, with the DNA of the immune, the DNA from a 'di Morpheus' such as yourself, and the DNA of one of my children? Demona might be able to crack the genetic code and make all of Whore Caste immune. You'll face Sister on a level playing field."

Maria turned away and sighed. "What do you want in exchange for this alliance?"

"A homeland for my people. Nothing more. A place where we can live and hunt in peace."

Maria laughed. "Transylvania?"

Demonica laughed. "You are very droll. Actually, I was thinking... Europe."

"Iceland."

"Too small. Australia?"

"Japan," Maria said.

"The British Isles."

"All but Ireland," Maria said.

Demonica smiled. "Buckingham Palace suits me. We have a deal, Mistress Marapova. Shall we shake on it?" She held out her hand toward Maria's back.

"I would sooner cut off my hand. However, we have a deal. In exchange for your help in the future? I will give you the island," Maria said as she stalked away.

Demonica smiled at her empty, clawed hand. "I'll take what victory I can get." She beat her wings and rose into the night sky.

Brittney ran and caught up with Maria. She took the taller woman's hand.

"Brittney, I fear I have just made a deal with the devil herself."

Brittney nodded. "Sort of like the deal Churchill and Roosevelt had to make with Stalin at Yalta, huh?"

Maria looked down at her and smiled. "You never cease to amaze me, Brittney."

Brittney smiled. "Still got part of a brain, Maria."

Maria pushed Brittney's glasses frames back up her button nose. "You are not pathetic, Brittney. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone in my life." She kissed her in the middle of the snowy field.

***

As Loretta experienced a time that was not her own, and Maria Marapova found her fortune inexplicably linked to Demonica's, Patricia found herself looking in the blue eyes of a boy half her age.

"I... where am I?" The boy asked. As his eyes focused on her, she saw his breathing quicken and his skin flush.

She smiled. "It's okay. You're safe now. Both of you."

The boy looked to his left at the pretty redhead seated beside him. She was staring fixedly at Drew.

"What happened? The little demons...?" The boy asked.

"We rescued you," Patricia said. "This is our house. Are you hungry? You must be starving."

He blinked. His eyes dropped from her face to her cleavage. Then he looked up quickly, his face becoming redder. "Yes."

"My name is Pat..."

She felt Drew's hand on her knee, squeezing gently.

"Tricia... my name is Tricia. And this is Drew."

"I'm Peter."

"Shannon," the girl said. Her eyes were half closed as she stared at Drew.

Was Drew already in the girl's head? Peter was clearly falling under the influence of Patricia's pheromones.

"Maybe you and Peter should go out to the kitchen and get us some sandwiches?" Drew asked. He was still looking into the redhead's green eyes.

"I..." Patricia stammered.

Drew turned slowly and smiled at her. "Everything will be fine, Tricia."

Patricia nodded and swallowed. "Okay, Drew."

She stood up.

The boy's mouth opened as he looked at her.

Patricia held out her hand. "Come on, Peter."

The boy nodded and stood up. He took her hand lightly and smiled.

The girl never broke eye contact with Drew.

Peter was two inches taller than Patricia, but she felt somehow taller. She had control of the boy. She was terrified of what the dark part of her personality wanted her to do.

And absolutely exhilarated.

The door to the kitchen closed behind them and, exhilarated or not? She wanted to run screaming back into the dining room. Drew was hers! She didn't want to share him even if he was now some sort of demigod.

"The little demons? What are they?" Peter asked.

Patricia stared at the kitchen door behind them. "I... elves I think."

"You mean like in D&D?"

"Um, no, I mean like Santa's elves. Not really, of course." She squeezed his hand. "What do you remember?"

"Well, Shannon and I were getting ready to head back to Ithaca..."

"Are you students?"

"Yeah. We came up here to get away for the weekend before we headed home for break."

"Oh, are you boyfriend and girlfriend?" Patricia asked.

"Not anymore," Peter said. "She broke up with me."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Patricia said. The absolute lack of sincerity in her own voice almost made her stutter: her only thought was that he would be easier to seduce since he was recovering from a breakup. She was turning into a monster!

He shrugged. "It's for the best. She's a brain and I'm not."

"What are you studying?"

He smiled. "Art history."

"Well, that takes intelligence."

He blushed. "Actually, I heard it was an easy field of study. For undergraduate you pretty much just look at art and remember who painted what."

Patricia laughed. "I see." It wasn't a laugh she was used to hearing from herself. Her new laugh was... well, sexy. Not too long as to be a cackle nor too short to be a chuckle, an octave lower than her usual laugh. A femme fatale's laugh.

"Yeah, Shannon is like a scientist. She's going to be a biologist."

Professional Caste, Patricia thought. There would be no Jessica Rabbit body for Shannon or drive to seduce and transform.

But, this boy?

Whore Caste. He would serve.

A thrill went through Patricia at the thought of making him serve.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked.

"Hmm? Oh, yes, I'm fine, Peter." She smiled. "We'll need some things out of the pantry."

***

A Whore Master seduces differently. One with mental powers as strong as Drew's? More different still.

Shannon was open to him.

She was leaning back in her chair, her arms limp by her sides, head tilted back, half-lidded eyes locked on his.

Her legs were spread beneath the table.

He could smell her: arousal with a tinge of fear, excitement mixed with confusion.

No fear. His mind reached out to hers and Drew's words became her reality.

She breathed deep and smiled.

He sifted through her mind, her memories becoming little more than sand whipped up by a desert storm. Images passed by his eyes and then flew away.

A singular mind. Brilliant. She found the boy in the kitchen boring, mundane.

"He couldn't make you cum?" Drew said. It wasn't a question - he knew the answer. It was simply to start her talking and she wanted to talk.

"No. He tried."

"You didn't fake it?"

"Why would I do that?" She asked.

"To spare his feelings?"

She shook her head. "He needed to know. How can he learn if he doesn't know?"

"Good point. Yes, you can masturbate," he said, reading her mind.

She licked her lips. "Here? Now?"

"Here. Now."

"You're watching."

"Yes."

"I can't masturbate if someone's watching."

"Have you ever tried?"

"No. What are you doing to me?"

"Opening your mind."

"Is it permanent?" She asked.

"It can be if you like."

She glanced toward the kitchen. "What is she doing with Peter?"

"Teaching him. When she's done? He'll be able to make you cum."

"She's... having sex with him?"

Drew shrugged. "She might fuck him. She might not. Maybe only oral or maybe she'll let him fuck her. Maybe even in the ass."

Shannon was breathing heavy. "You're... in my mind... making me want... sex, aren't you?"

Drew smiled. "You already wanted sex. I'm just making you comfortable with the idea. Are you afraid to masturbate while I watch?"

"Yes."

"Why?" Drew asked.

"I'm afraid... you'll want to... fuck me."

"I do want to fuck you."

She swallowed. She was almost hyperventilating. "You could make me, couldn't you? You could make me do anything you wanted."

"Yes."

"Why haven't you?"

Drew smiled. "I don't have to. You have a perverted, twisted soul. You're so... close. You know there's supposed to be more. You know you want more."

"And, you're offering more?"

Drew smiled and nodded.

"What are you offering?"

"A world where you would be able to pursue any line of research you wanted. Free of regulation. Free of moral judgement. Pure scientific endeavor."

She turned her head to the side. "I thought we were talking about sex?"

"Oh, that too. A world of sexual freedom, experimentation. An outlet for your hungers outside the laboratory. Stimulation beyond anything you can possibly imagine - both mental and physical."

"Sounds like paradise," she said.

"It will be."

"How do I...?"

"Masturbate."

She held her eyes steady on his. Shannon reached down and undid the button of her jeans then unzipped them.

"Push your chair back," Drew said.

"You'll be able to see." She looked at the others around the table. "So will they."

"They won't notice. We've sedated them."

"Anybody could come in..."

"Yes. And, they'll see a beautiful woman masturbating."

She slid her chair back and Drew smiled.

The front of her blue panties was visible through the open zipper.

Shannon pushed her hand under the waistband of the panties.

Drew sat back and admired her.

She gasped.

"Wet?"

She nodded as she moved her hand between her legs.

"Is your clit hard?"

"Yes," she whispered.

Drew stood up.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

He walked around the table and sat on the edge in front of her. Drew ran his fingers down the hard swelling that ran down his left pants leg.

"Is that... all you?"

He laughed. "Yes." He reached in his pants and slowly drew his length out.

"My God," she whispered.

He let it hang down, pre-cum dribbling from the tip and falling on the dining room floor.

"You're not human," she whispered.

"You won't be either." He grasped the root of his cock and pumped slowly.

He began to stiffen, the veins as thick as her little finger standing up and throbbing. "Show me."

She paused her gentle ministrations on herself. Then she pushed her jeans and panties down to her ankles before spreading her legs.

Her skin was pale with a spray of freckles on her tummy and thighs.

Her pussy was dark, the lips almost purple, the erect clit lighter beneath its hood. Wisps of scarlet pubic hair were confined to the space just above her clit - a little landing strip.

She returned to rubbing her clit, her eyes focused on his hardening cock. "Tell me about your utopia."

Drew smiled. "I'll do better than that. I'll show you."

He pushed his knowledge deep into her mind as she moaned.

***

Breasts are power, Patricia thought. She didn't need mind control or even pheromones to control this boy - the G-Cup boobs stuffed into her little black dress had him hypnotized.

Peter kept trying not to stare at her.

She was purposely making that impossible. She aimed her cleavage at him as she talked. "Mayonnaise?"

"Umm, yeah," Peter said as he arranged meat on the slices of bread. He was barely even trying not to look at her breasts.

"It's in there," she turned and walked to the pantry, feeling his hungry eyes on her ass. Could he see the tops of the stockings? He would soon.

She walked into the pantry. Patricia had a small stepladder to reach the top shelves - Tricia Tease didn't need it anymore since she had grown, but she climbed it, nonetheless. The extra height would put him on eye level with the hem of her dress.

"Now, where did I put the mayonnaise?" She smiled knowing that he had to be looking directly at the stocking tops now. Whether it was right or wrong? This was fun. She stretched and heard him gasp.

She looked over her shoulder at him.

He was staring intently at her upper thighs.

"Peter, are you looking up my dress?"

The boy blinked rapidly and looked away. "What? No! No, I wasn't."

Patricia smiled and turned around. "Yes, you were. It's okay, Peter. I'm not angry."

He looked up and gasped again as his eyes were level with her bare upper thighs between the lace stocking tops and the hem.

She climbed down the ladder. "Poor thing. First your girlfriend breaks up with you and then... all the craziness at the lodge. It's perfectly normal to want some comfort." She reached out and put her fingers on his chest.

"I'm really sorry, Mrs. Combs..."

"Tricia, dear."

"I'm sorry, Tricia. I just... haven't felt myself since being at the lodge." He turned away and walked back into the kitchen.

She watched him go. He was shy and polite, so much so that her pheromones weren't enough. She needed a different tactic. The tactic came to her so quickly and naturally it frightened her.

Patricia sobbed.

He turned quickly. "Tricia?"

Her tears came... far too easily. Even her emotions were tied to her need to seduce.

"Did I say something?"

She walked into the kitchen and shook her head. "No. It's just... of course, you weren't looking at me. I'm twice your age. Sometimes I forget."

"What?! No! God, no. You're beautiful, Tricia."

She tried not to smile. "You're just saying that."

He put his hands on her upper arms. "No, I mean it. You're amazing."

She turned her head and looked at his hand on her arm. "You're very strong."

"Am I hurting you?"

"No. I like it."

He was looking at her lips. "I thought... women think this is aggressive now?"

"Oh, I don't. You can be more aggressive, if you like." She smiled. "Would you like to kiss me, Peter?"

"I..." He looked over his shoulder toward the door.

"She broke up with you. That's her loss."

"But, your husband..."

Tricia smiled and touched his cheek. "Peter, sometimes adults have special relationships. They only want one another to be happy, to feel pleasure... can you imagine feeling that way?"

He shook his head.

She laughed. "Neither could I just a short while ago. But I'm beginning to understand it."

He leaned forward and kissed her.

She let him hold her up with his hands, letting her head fall back, surrendering to this boy who was clumsy but so warm. A thrill went through her. For a moment, she remembered what it was like to be young and naive. Now, she was teaching him as she had been taught so long ago.

Her programming from the AI might have been incomplete but she understood the basic need that had been implanted in her: the need to seduce.

He probed her mouth with his tongue, his hands closing tighter on her arms. He was learning to take the lead.

She played with his tongue as they kissed, coaxing him to go deeper.

Patricia slid her hand down his chest to his stomach... lower still to the straining of his jeans.

He gasped and opened his eyes breaking the kiss.

She rubbed up and down his length and smiled.

Then she backed up and hopped onto the kitchen island.

His eyes went directly to her breasts. He had been fighting the urge the whole time but now there was no reason to hide.

She hooked her finger at him, and he stepped between her legs.

He reached up and began caressing her breasts through the fabric of the little black dress.

Patricia closed her legs around his hips and pulled him closer. "You like them?"

"Yes," he whispered.

She shrugged the dress straps down, freeing her breasts.

"Oh," Peter groaned.

She smiled as he stared at the clips on her nipples. He reached out and caressed them gently.

"They feel really nice. The pinching? I like the pressure."

He locked his eyes on hers and squeezed the ends of her nipples.

"Mmm, yes," Patricia whispered.

He lowered his head and licked her right nipple, drawing the flesh beyond the clamp between his lips and sucking.

"Oh!" Patricia bit her lower lip and rubbed the back of his head. "Mmm... later I'll take off those clamps and give you a real treat."

He kissed her nip tenderly and smiled up at her. "Why not now?"

Patricia laughed. "Oh, no. That would be cheating."

"Cheating?!" He laughed.

"Mmm, hmm... trust me. One suck on my nipples and you'd be putty in my hands."