Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She twisted his right nipple. "Asshole."

He slapped her hand away and laughed. "Drew Combs."

"Are you awake, Drew Combs?"

"Wide awake, Patricia Combs." He squeezed his eyes shut. "Last night was kind of a blur... did we... swing or something?"

"Or something."

"Did we like it?"

"You had your seventeen inch cock wedged partway inside a redheaded coed. I got my brains fucked out by a boy half my age and then I nursed him."

"So, did we like it?" Drew asked.

Patricia laughed. "Neither of us complained. I think we've evolved."

"Long live Homo Aeternum," he said. "Are you okay?"

"You scared me, I won't lie. I thought I'd lost you."

"I can only remember bits and pieces. It was like I was..."

"Asleep. That's what Willy said. An AI program was in charge."

Drew sighed. "Baby, I am so sorry..."

"No, don't. It's okay. Sex robot Drew kind of proposed to me last night. Tried to bind me."

"That bastard! You turned him down?"

She shook her head. "I told him we'd talk about it this morning."

He smiled and touched her face. "So what do you think, Mrs. Combs? Want to spend eternity with me? Or at least until Satan Claus comes for our heads?"

"Yes."

Drew rolled her onto her back.

"Um, no. First? I want a shower because... I have a lot of Peter inside me."

Drew laughed.

***

Patricia emerged from the shower a few minutes later.

She was wearing a lace teddy she'd had in the closet for years.

Drew sat up in bed. "Hello."

She smiled. "Don't make me laugh, if I breathe too hard these G-Cup jugs are going to rip this thing to shreds." She leaned against the doorframe. "Tell me, how do you want me? Patricia Combs with brown hair or..."

Her hair went platinum blonde. "Ice queen white. Or..."

Her hair went jet black, and her skin became pale, the eyeshadow dark. "Goth princess black. Or..."

Her hair became red, and freckles spread out over her nose. "Coed red?"

Drew laughed. "Oh, my God. You read the instruction manual?"

"Figured it out on my own. I'm kind of amazing now."

"I noticed. But I am partial to classic Patricia."

Her hair and makeup returned to normal. "Right answer."

He patted the bed.

She shook her head. "Oh, no. We're transformed, remember?"

"I'm not following."

"We're Whore Caste. We're supposed to be good examples for the humans." She held out her hand.

"What are you planning?"

"Show and tell."

***

Carter, Brenda, and Hanna walked in the front door to find Patricia and Drew coming down the stairs.

Drew was naked.

Patricia looked like a fetish lingerie model.

"Patricia?" Carter asked as she walked past.

She paused and smiled. Then she kissed him, her tongue sliding into his mouth.

He just stood and blinked.

"God, I wanted to do that since I first answered the door two days ago," Patricia said. She winked at Brenda. "He's very kissable, isn't he?"

Brenda nodded. "Yes."

"Actually, all of you are," Patricia said as she and Drew walked toward the dining room.

Carter looked at Brenda and Hanna.

"No way we're going to be able to sleep after that," Brenda said as she led them toward the dining room in Drew and Patricia's wake.

Patricia stood in the dining room. The four sedated humans still sat in their chairs, Shannon and Peter were still lying naked on the floor. "Wake them up, but keep them all calm?"

Drew smiled. "On the count of three? All of you will wake up but you will not panic from anything you see. One. Two. Three."

A middle aged man stared at Patricia. "What the...? I really need to pee."

Patricia's eyes grew wide. "Oh... Oh, wow, I never thought about that. Everyone? Bathrooms upstairs and down."

***

Willy scanned the horizon looking for the small shapes of elves.

"You really think Maria will come?" Honey asked her breath clouded in front of her face.

He put his arm around her. "Yeah, I just hope it's soon."

"God, he despises her," Kayla said. "She beat the shit out of him at the mall. He lives for revenge."

"Okay, so this Maria beat him up once. She can do it again, right?" Loretta asked.

Kayla shook her head. "I don't know. I think so. He's different now. Stronger. She beat him but the contest was fairly even. Now? I don't know."

Willy rubbed his chin. "He punches awfully damned hard, I know that. But if Maria is expecting Demonica? I think she'll bring an army. I hope she brings one."

***

East of the Greek Peak Lodge, the Whore Caste army waited in a field.

"How long we gonna wait, your ladyship?" Ray asked as they stared toward the lodge in the distance.

Maria sighed. "Demonica is waiting on a sign their experiment has concluded. When they go in, we go in."

"Risky," Rita said. She knelt in the snow, the hoodie covering her face. "The longer we wait, the more chance our people are in danger."

"I agree," Sugar said. "She can't be trusted, Maria."

"This Willy, he's resourceful?" Maria asked.

Sugar nodded. "He's respected if that's what you're asking? Just... unorthodox."

"Meaning?"

"He... believes in giving the humans a choice in transformation. It's why we don't normally use him for transformations."

"Great. One of those," Maria grumbled.

"Yeah, God forbid you give people freedom to choose their own fate," Rita said.

"We're saving the world. Sacrifice's must be made," Maria said.

Rita held up her left hand and wiggled her mechanical fingers. "Trust me, I'm aware."

Ray put his hand on Rita's shoulder.

"Noon," Maria said. "We go in at noon whether Demonica agrees or not."

***

A few days ago, having a room full of people watch as a Whore Master who used to be her husband Drew drove his seventeen inch cock into her, building up to filling her full of magic cum that would make her immortal and his forever soulmate might have seemed strange.

Now as a group of transformed college students and total strangers watched with rapt attention as Drew's cock found her second clit again, and again, and again? It felt a lot like a second wedding day - differing only from the first in that the bride and groom were fucking while half the guests were masturbating.

The combined transformed pheromones in the room were having the effect Patricia imagined they would.

The reception after this ceremony would be an orgy.

That made Patricia laugh in between moans.

"God, I'm going to cum, Patricia," Drew groaned in her ear as his hips pumped his cock in and out.

"Yes, God, yes, cum..."

***

Patricia was holding Honey's hand.

No, that couldn't be right. Honey wasn't even in the house.

But then, Patricia was no longer in the house.

She was standing on a crowded street. It was warm and she could smell a sea breeze at her back. Buildings towered over her. The city. She was in a city by the sea...

A white triangular building rose ahead of her. She recognized the pyramid building.

San Francisco! She was in San Francisco on a warm sunny day!

"Honey, how...?"

"I'm so scared, Tricia," Honey said.

Honey's face was painted with stripes, pinks and blues and greens like a child's idea of war paint. She was carrying a six foot long steel pipe in her left hand and holding Patricia's hand with her right. "I can see Willy, why does he have to be at the front?"

Patricia looked toward the pyramid building.

There was a crowd all around them but at the front of the crowd Whore Masters stood shoulder to shoulder. She spotted Willy easily because of his height, though there was another man with them who was even taller.

And Drew was standing beside Willy.

"What's happening? What the fuck is happening?" Patricia yelled.

"They're going to fight. Why, Tricia? I don't understand. Why do we have to fight?"

People began running away from the front line. Humans. Humans were running.

Honey ran through the retreating humans, running toward Willy.

A woman flew above them - a woman with short white hair and red skin soared over the crowd on huge bat wings. "If you're human, get back. There's nothing you can do to help. Stay behind the transformed," the woman yelled as she flapped her wings and rose higher.

Patricia's eyes focused on a figure standing motionless in mid-air. It was a man wearing a leather jacket and jeans. He was at least a hundred feet above the crowd.

"Who is that?" Patricia asked.

"That's me," a man said.

Patricia turned to see the man in the air was also standing behind her. She looked from one of them to the other.

It was the same man, though the one on the ground had a slightly longer beard.

"Oh, it's starting," he said.

"What?"

He nodded toward the front line.

Patricia could see a group of women in white latex standing in the group of Whore Masters - White Witches.

One of the White Witches stood taller than the others. A woman with long platinum blonde hair wearing some kind of armor made of clear glass draped in white rubber. "He created us to save them not to kill. You have perverted his will," the tall woman said.

"I am his will!" A woman screamed from further away.

"I'll be right back," the man in the leather jacket said.

He disappeared. One moment he was there and the next he was gone.

A gunshot rang out and people began to scream.

Then the man in the leather jacket re-appeared out of thin air. He smiled. "So many moving parts. I have to save them all."

"What is going on?" Patricia asked.

He smiled. "The beginning. It's frightening. So frightening." He looked up in the air. "Trust me, I know how afraid I was on this day. It seemed like everything was going wrong." He took Patricia's hand. "But this is the beginning."

His hand was warm in hers and Patricia felt that warmth seep through her. She squeezed his hand and she smiled.

"Evolution is painful. We struggle and make mistakes." He laughed. "Even gods."

High above the other version of the man in the leather jacket pointed toward whatever group stood on the other side of the front line. "If there has to be a fight, let it be between us!"

"What do you suggest?" Another man said.

Patricia squinted into the sun.

There was another man floating above the crowd on the other side of the line and it was this man who answered the man in the leather jacket.

"We work this out between us, Morpheus. And none of these people have to be hurt."

"Adam! No!" A White Witch with red hair yelled up at the man in the leather jacket.

"Angela, my angel," the man holding Patricia's hand said.

"Your name is Adam?" Patricia asked.

He smiled and nodded still looking at the redheaded witch. "I miss her so much."

"Alright, boy," Morpheus said. "Follow me. If you can." He rocketed away into the blue sky.

High above, Adam sped after him.

Patricia's Adam still held her hand. "What's going to happen?"

Adam smiled. He started to say something but, instead, he smiled. "How do I explain eternity? Just... help Willy."

"Is something going to happen to him?"

"No. Because you aren't going to let it."

She took a step toward the front line.

"No, Patricia not on this day. At Greek Peak. Be ready to help Willy. And don't be afraid, Patricia. It's all going to work out."

***

"Aiggh!" A woman screamed.

One of the humans, a middle aged woman with blonde hair going to gray had managed to remove one of Patricia's nipple clamps and got a face full of Ambrosia for her troubles.

The woman was screaming in orgasm.

A dream. She had dreamed after Drew...

The binding!

Drew was kissing her neck, his cock still inside her and, God, she loved him!

The orgasming woman was shaking.

Patricia reached out and pulled the woman to her breast. "Suck."

She latched on and orgasmed again.

The floor was an orgy of arms and legs.

Patricia laughed and held the nursing woman close as Drew grew hard inside her again.

***

"Willy!" Loretta said as she pointed toward the tree line.

A small group of elves pointed at them from the forest and began to scream.

"Shit," Willy said as he leaned against the shed.

The elves began to laugh and then sprinted into the woods heading toward the lodge.

Berniece ran after them up the slope.

"Berniece, no. Come back. Let them go."

She stopped, small fists on her hips. Then she ran back to him.

"Our luck just ran out," Willy said.

***

Greek Peak Resort

7:30 AM

Santa stroked Dinah's motionless, naked body. Her transformation was nearing completion.

She lay on top of the bare mattress in Santa's room. Her useless former husband cowered by the bed, his mind stripped clean.

Santa smiled as he traced Dinah's new contours. Her spine was longer, the curves now more pronounced. Her skin was so pale it almost looked blue. The eyebrows were now arched, the hair long and black.

An inverted pentagram was branded on her forehead.

"Always wanted one of these," Santa said. "Demonica's transformations are more imaginative than that fucking computer's."

There was a commotion in the hall.

Santa smiled.

An elf ran into the room on all fours. "Found! Found!"

Santa reached down and pushed Dinah's upper lip open exposing her fangs. He smiled. "You're not quite ready yet. Don't worry, I'll save that big titted bitch for you. You can tear her throat out."

He turned and kicked Dinah's husband.

The man whined and groveled.

"When she wakes up? She's going to be hungry. Feed her one of the breeders - better be quick about it or she'll put you on the menu. Understand?"

"Yes, master!"

"Good boy," Santa said as he turned and picked up the fire axe. He laid it across his bare shoulder. "Alright elves. Let's go kill some transformed."

***

Willy gathered the transformed on the back patio of the Combs's house. "It could have been worse - if they had found us last night? We'd have been at a disadvantage. At least now we'll fight in the daylight. By this time, the elves have reached Santa. We'll need to intercept them on the slope."

Drew stretched and looked up the slope. "What's our goal here, Willy?"

"Stop them if we can. Hold them off till help comes."

Drew nodded. "And the other goal is to save the humans in our care?"

"Yes... something bothering you?"

"We need to move them."

"Move them?"

"Willy, they know where we are. If they get through us? They'll head straight to the house. The humans can't be here if Santa gets past us."

Willy sighed. "I'm a good mind controller but I can't 'program' them to evade an army."

"No, which is why a few of us are going to have to stay behind and take them as far away as possible. Take them to the bus - you hid it to the south, right?"

Brenda shook her head. "Look, professor, I'm no soldier but I don't think splitting our forces is a smart idea..."

"Normally? I would agree," Drew said. "But, though Whore Caste considers everyone to be equal? The reality of this situation is that some of us are going to be better at fighting than others."

Willy thought for a moment and nodded. "You're right."

"Who are you saying needs to stay behind?" Carter asked.

Drew smiled. "For starters? You."

"Huh?! Hey, I can fight..."

"You're still technically human, Carter," Drew said. "So are Brenda and Hanna."

"Excuse me, we took down three elves last night!" Brenda said.

"Yes," Drew said. "And you did a wonderful job. But you're susceptible to pheromones. Kayla? Will Santa have the ability to sway Carter and his coven?"

Kayla shrugged. "Honestly? I don't know. Maybe..."

"That's enough for me," Willy said. "The professor is right: you guys need to stay and protect the humans."

Carter sighed and Brenda and Hanna looked miserable.

Drew smiled. "If we fail? You'll get your chance at him."

Gina took Josie's hand. "Josie needs to stay here as well."

Josie frowned. "No, Gina! I go with you!"

Gina kissed her. "Baby, you're not a fighter. Not anymore. I need you to stay here and do whatever Carter and Brenda tell you, okay?"

Josie pouted. "Okay, Gina."

Drew looked at Patricia.

"Oh, not on your life, Drew."

Drew looked at Willy. "Is there any way I can compel her to stay?"

Willy laughed. "Sorry, professor, we're masters in name only."

Patricia took Drew's hand. "You're stuck with me."

"I'll stay," Kayla said.

Willy looked at her.

"I don't want to fight him, Willy."

Willy nodded. "Okay."

Loretta looked at Kayla. Her words from the dream came back to her: ...that day at Greek Peak? I wouldn't have made it without you.

Loretta smiled. "I'm staying too."

"No," Kayla said. "You should go with Willy."

"Hey, I don't take orders from you," Loretta said and smiled.

Kayla opened her mouth to say something.

"I'm with you and that's final."

Kayla closed her mouth.

"I don't like this," Richie said. "I don't like us splitting up. I feel like maybe we won't see each other again."

Loretta smiled. "No. We will see each other again. Everything is going to be okay."

Everyone looked at her.

"There's a future ahead of us. It's something wonderful and I know in my heart we are all there."

"You know something we don't?" Honey asked as she took Willy's hand.

"Maybe I do," Loretta said.

Willy smiled. Then he looked down at Berniece who stood at his feet, the butcher's knife in her hand.

"No. Go with Willy. Going to cut, cut, cut."

***

Those who stayed behind watched as Willy and the others began walking up the slope.

Kayla turned to Carter. "Round up the humans and lets get them moving toward the vehicles."

Carter nodded. "You heard the lady."

Brenda, Hanna, and Josie walked with Carter back into the house.

"What are you planning?" Loretta asked.

"What are you talking about?" Kayla replied.

"Spit it out. You're no more afraid of Santa than I am, so why did you want to stay behind?"

"Just don't get in my way," Kayla said as she turned away.

Loretta grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"What the fuck!" She drew back to hit Loretta.

"We're bound, you and me. I love you. We're one. So cut the crap, Kayla. You're trying to piss me off so I'll get mad and leave you alone. Fuck you. I'm not going anywhere. So tell me what the fucking plan is?"

Kayla sighed and lowered her fist. "You're not going with me!"

"Again, fuck you. The plan. Spill it."

"I can't... leave them up there."

"Who?"

Kayla looked away. "The breeders. The girls Santa enthralled and turned into elf factories. He will have left them behind at the lodge. I can take the bus up to the lodge and get them out of there while Santa and the elves are on the slope."

Loretta smiled. "Kayla di Wanker? You're a goddamned hero."

Kayla scoffed. "Hero? Yeah. I helped him brainwash those girls and breed them like animals. I'm a real hero."

Loretta took her hands. "Don't you get it? You were just as enthralled as they were. Willy broke the spell. You are a hero, Kayla." She hugged her.

The woman was stiff for a moment and then hugged her back. "You are not going with me. I couldn't bear it if anything happened to you."

Loretta smiled. "Ditto. So I'm going."

"But..."

"But nothing. I've got your back."

***

Willy stopped halfway up the slope. He turned to the east. Maria Marapova was somewhere beyond those trees. She had to be. If she wasn't? They were all going to die.

What were Loretta's words? There's a future ahead of us. It's something wonderful and I know in my heart we are all there.

Willy wished he could share her optimism, but he suspected Loretta's positive attitude was simply the lingering effects of the binding.

1...45678...10