All Comments on 'Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 03'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
richie78richie78about 3 years ago

Welcome back.

This is possibly one of your best instalments. Loving that Tanya is being allowed to change of her own will. Corrupting herself. Can't wait to see how Tracy, Tanya & the others survive as I suspect Hecate is only half a chapter away from going postal.

Here's hoping its not so long before the next chapter drops

hannahrangahannahrangaabout 3 years ago

Well worth the wait, as spectactular as normal

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisabout 3 years ago

Another incredible chapter and well worth the wait. Love how you worked the three different storylines into the one chapter and how the Cathy and Tanya storylines are connected (apart from both taking place in NYC). I may have missed something but is Cathy setting Tanya up as a future White Witch as well as setting up another safehouse like The Shop (Stallion's), The Farm and The Hotel with the new one more than likely going to be The Apartments? Would love to see what happens between the happy trio and Lexi, my money is that Lexi becomes another member of the growing harem of Tanya's and that at some stage Keith becomes like our other beloved males in the series and becomes a full blown Whoremaster.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 3 years ago

I hope Tanya finds peace in her new family.

That said I got a feeling the open break between the whore and regilous caste is about to happen.

More please.

kinkybunny123kinkybunny123about 3 years ago

I think you guys are still great. But, I feel that you've lost character development. That's part of what made your stories so great. But, I feel like you've lost the complex relationships. Still love it though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

With the break between the stories, I was afraid the worst of life may have occurred and am glad that is not the case. Another great chapter snd looking forward to where it all goes.

traskentraskenabout 3 years ago

So glad to see you able to continue. I love the character development and explorers. This links great. Thank you.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53about 3 years ago

Was another well written chapter from the two of you. Keep it up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I still hope and wait for another chapter and you surprise me and it shows up and I love it!

You create these characters that I cannot help but relate to in some way or another. Everyone feels powerless at times in their lives just like in the story and almost everyone has someone they have to answer to that is a pain in the ass in their life but they smile and take the abuse. I have noticed for me, that between the characters and the story that I find myself not just relating and feeling the emotions but I keep finding myself holding my breath at certain points which overall just tells me that you are a hell of an author and this story hits me deeper than most. Since I know it will take awhile to write and post the next chapter, that gives me time to go and reread the entire transformations epic and see what I missed along the way because I know I missed a coup,e somewhere in there. Always good to have a goal in life.🙄 Once again I want to thank you for all the time (and I am sure there is loads of it) and effort that you put into creating, writing, reading, editing, rereading, posting, and finally wondering if it is up to your high standards which you can’t really tell until the reviews come in so thank you for all that because I know your fans appreciate it greatly. (Btw...it should have easily met your high standards as it is a solid 5 star here.)

Stay safe, be well, and take it easy, you deserve it.

J.D.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 3 years agoAuthor

Ann and I want to thank all of you for your kind comments and emails. We have the best readers in the world and we love hearing from you!

Chapter 4 is in final edits and we expect to submit it to the queue on 4-April. That should put us somewhere around Friday of next week for the story to be online.

We’ll be making a change starting with Chapter 4: we’ll be turning off voting for all our work from that point forward. We really couldn’t care less about the voting. We’ve been “1-bombed” constantly this year along with every other writer on Literotica. However, evidently one or more of you have been “5-bombing” us as well (Did I mention we have the best readers in the world?). I’m reminded of the Cold War: they build ten bombs so you build twenty. They counter with forty so you build eighty.

We love you guys, really. But we don’t want you to feel like you have to look out for us - we just want you to enjoy our stories.

So, we’re turning off voting starting with Chapter 4. And, once again, thank you :).

SmittyNZSmittyNZabout 3 years ago

This whole series / world you two have created feels like it should be sophmoric flash-in-the-pan wank material of no worth beyond that. But it's so much more than that - yes it has the kink and wank material in there, but you've created a world with a huge cast of characters with distinct personalities. Even with some of the bit players that barely last a chapter before lapsing into irrelevance. You have strong political, horror and thriller style plotlines weaving through the various books in the series building to what is looking to be a truely epic final confrontation. You've got coming of age stories, tales of rebellion, damage caused by thoughtless godling Morpheus and redemption in the midst of great evil.

It's good enough you could almost piviot away from the sex altogether and it'd still be a great read - but please don't.

This has been a fun and interesting ride to this point and I'm looking forward to your future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Five Bombing Hell, You EARNED those Stars.

There is an H next to almost every chapter. If your being One bombed, it ain't working. Proud to give you and your stories a last FIVE. Congrats Wayne and Ann. In a perfect universe Transformations would be the biggest series in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

you forgot the "the" in the title of this chapter

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 3 years ago

Also I'm going to put this out there. I'm surprised the church/Demona hasn't tried to create a sleeper agent that could pass for unmodified woman. I.e. small and tiny in the boob and ass deptarments but have legs for days and the normal sexual drive that would kill a horse to get some of the key people on their side instead of the massive tits and ass they go for.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone! Chapter 4 is in the queue - three days late, sorry. On the positive side, Chapter 4 is about 23,000 words long so it'll be a chunk to be chewed :).

kansaibboykansaibboyabout 3 years ago

Another installment of the masterpiece! With everything that is going on, I wouldn't have been surprised y'all has stopped writing this story (disappointed but not surprised). Still, I am happy that you have continued and have even written another story in the background!

I can't wait to see more of this story!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 3 years agoAuthor

Literotica now shows the publication date for chapter 4 as 14-April, so it should be up tomorrow.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 3 years ago

Well, the news about rating is particularly upsetting. Sorry to hear you've been 1 bombed as have many others and I may have been guilty of 5 bombing occasionally when I've forgotten to log in or been logged out by the system but nothing deliberate. There have never been that many comments on your chapters compared with some long standing authors but they have been generally consistent and your ratings have been high throughout. If this is a trend Literotica will lose out as new readers like I was a year ago tend to go for the higher rated stories to get a good read while they build up a list of favourite authors. Thank the Gods, or Morpheus, that I found you before this happened.

This is another 5 star chapter again and I'm sorry this will be the last I can rate you on. The writing is excellent, again. You just keep on introducing new characters and I start to lose the will to live 😆😆😆 but still keep reading as l want to know what happens. I love the differing characters you introduce, this time from Dr Pain through to Caitlyn, another sweetie who in Maria's words 'tops from the bottom' it seems.

I wonder if we'll read more about Lexi. Looking forward to the next chapter then I think I'm upto date in reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...