Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plugs slid into place and Dr. Pain released the plug bases.

"Are you ready?" Dr. Pain asked.

"Ready?"

Dr. Pain pointed behind her.

She turned and looked.

Caitlyn stood with her back to Tanya. She was dangling from a steel spider web. She smiled over her shoulder at Tanya. "It's okay. I want you to."

"Start with your hand," Dr. Pain said.

"What?"

Dr. Pain took her hand. "Like this." She pressed Tanya's hand against the right cheek of Caitlyn's ass. "It isn't enough to strike. If you strike without loving her, it's nothing more than a strike. You must love her enough to give her what she needs and take only what you need. Do you understand?"

The feel of Caitlyn's ass cheek in her open hand held her transfixed. It was warm and soft. She could also feel Caitlyn's excitement, the tension in her flesh, the anticipation of what was to come.

"It's a dance - if you do it right. Taking her to her limit, pushing her past it. It's what we do."

"We?"

Dr. Pain laughed.

And then Dr. Pain changed. Tanya was staring into her own face. "We."

* * * * *

The nurse with the tablet laughed. "What are the odds? The redhead who beat up Dr. Pain right across the hall from the man who took down an agent."

The unconscious man was sprawled on Caitlyn's couch, naked. A large glass of water was overturned on the coffee table.

Pink panties coated in dried cum were strewn around the floor and on the couch.

The nurse with the vaccination gun knelt in front of him. She held a small scanner a few inches from his forehead. "Uninfected." She looked at his stiff cock. "Ten inches... and I'll bet he was a lot smaller before that magical tap water."

"Focus - we couldn't play with the girls across the hall, and we can't play with him. Lot of work to do today." She turned and looked at the television. Amy Lynn was still hard at work onscreen. "God, she is so pretty. You think I should go red?" She fluffed her short brown hair.

"Are you kidding? You're completely hot. How many guys took you at the hotel orgy last night?"

"Eight... no, nine... the newly transformed are so horny."

The nurse pressed the vaccination gun to the man's neck, and it hissed. "I hear there's a spanking party tonight."

"You and your bondage."

"I can't help it. Making a dominatrix always puts me in the mood."

The other nurse pulled up her tablet. "See? Redhead. Everybody likes redheads."

"Redhead with a whip? I'll agree."

"Nasty little sub slut," the nurse said, and hip bumped her.

"What are we doing with this one?"

She held up the tablet and took the man's picture. "Hang on... ah, Keith Baker. Thirty-one. Visiting from Pennsylvania. Porn history: big boob porn... MILFs... light BDSM... Amy Lynn fixation but that's just a given nowadays... just your all American boy."

"BDSM? Dom or sub?"

"Hmm, from his browsing history, SlutzNet predicts versatile."

"My turn to pick?"

"Go for it."

"Junior Whore Master..."

"Jesus, you're such a big dick whore," the tablet nurse said as she tapped the screen. "Thirteen inches."

"Fourteen."

"No! We've made too many fourteen inchers... Havana's going to bitch."

"Rock, paper, scissors?"

"You are such a child," the tablet nurse said as she held out her right hand. "Ready? Shoot!" She made a fist.

"Ha! Paper wraps rock! Fourteen!"

"If they question it? I'm blaming you."

* * * * *

PROGRAMMING COMPLETE... PROGRAMMING COMPLETE...

The words flashed on the huge television Tanya was watching.

Television?

She was wearing some sort of glasses. Video glasses.

Tanya pulled them off her face.

She was lying flat on her back on the living room floor. "What the fuck did they do to us?" She whispered.

She looked down.

Her breasts were swollen. "Oh, my God... they're fucking bigger!" They were also firmer - they belonged on some silicone bimbo. She sat up slowly. "What the fuck am I wearing?"

It was the black latex catsuit from her dream. The sleeves were long, the breasts completely exposed. It was crotchless and her ass was completely uncovered all the way to the small of her back. The sides of the legs had rectangular holes made like a ladder that ran all the way up onto her hips.

Black latex stiletto heeled boots reached to just above her knees.

It was a nightmare.

And she couldn't stop running her fingers over the shiny rubber.

Caitlyn moaned nearby.

"Caitlyn? Are you okay?"

She turned to her side.

Caitlyn was lying on her back.

All Tanya could do was stare.

She was dressed from head to toe in pink latex. Like Tanya's suit, it was crotchless and exposed her narrow ass and much larger breasts. Beyond the color difference, the latex was decorated with 'lace' - delicate roses and flourishes that exposed even more of her peaches and cream skin.

Tanya reached over and gently removed the white goggles over Caitlyn's eyes and pulled out the earbuds. "Caitlyn? Are you okay?"

Her eyes fluttered open. "Caitlyn, designation Street Whore, Whore Caste." Her voice was even higher and sweeter than normal.

"What did you say?"

Caitlyn blinked and smiled. "Hi, Tanya!"

"Are you okay?"

The blonde stretched. "I had a great nap."

"Yeah, they drugged us."

"Oh... okay. I like your outfit."

"What is wrong with your voice?"

"Huh?" She blinked. Her eyes looked bigger, and her teeth looked whiter.

"Your voice is even more... Caitlyn-y."

She giggled. "That's not a word, Tanya." She looked down. "Heeellllooo boobies! Wow! If I'd had these a few years ago I'd have gotten TV work. Maybe a guest spot on a crime show."

"Caitlyn! They did things to us. Aren't you upset?"

Her brow furrowed. "Why? I'd pay big money for these beauties." She wiggled her chest and undulating waves swept from left to right. "Wow, if I had tassels I could make 'em go round and round."

"Caitlyn! Stop," She held Caitlyn's narrow shoulders. "We're in real trouble here. We have no idea what else they did to us."

"But the lady on TV said nothing bad would ever happen to us again."

Tanya turned her head to the side. "What lady on TV, honey?"

"On the goggle thingies. Cum Slut Cathy? She said everything was going to be okay from now on and that we were all going to be fine. Don't you remember the video?"

"I... no... I don't remember seeing a video on the goggles." Memories of her dream came back to her, however. Memories of her wearing the outfit she now wore. Memories of her hand on Caitlyn's...

Tanya shook her head.

Caitlyn looked at the pink latex sleeve of her catsuit. "This is sooo pretty. It feels like a second skin."

"It's... lewd, Caitlyn."

Caitlyn stuck out her lower lip. "Don't I look pretty in it?"

Tanya stared at her in disbelief. She had hurt Caitlyn's feelings. "Oh! No, no, honey, you look amazing in it. I just meant it's revealing."

Caitlyn giggled. "It's totes revealing, isn't it?"

Tanya smiled and stroked her honey blonde hair.

You're screwed now, Tanya, Dad said in her mind. Encumbered, completely encumbered.

"Shut up, Dad," Tanya whispered.

"Huh?"

"Never mind. Let's find some more clothes." Tanya tried to stand up on the seven inch heels. "Jesus, really?"

"Oh, get to your knees first, then put one heel under you, then the other," Caitlyn said as she moved into a squat. "Then just stand up!" She rose, tight muscles in her thighs and calves bulging and flexing like a ballet dancer.

"Fuck! Where did you learn..."

She reached down and offered Tanya her hand. "The video, silly."

"I really wish I had seen that video." She took Caitlyn's hand and let her pull her to her feet.

Caitlyn only came up to her chin.

"Wow," Caitlyn said. She licked her lips. "Sure are tall." She reached out and squeezed Tanya's bicep through the black latex. "Got some real big arm muscles too."

"Caitlyn? We need clothes."

Caitlyn was staring at her breasts. "Uh, huh."

"Hey! AC/DC, my eyes are up here."

Caitlyn giggled. "Sorry... but... wow."

Tanya hefted her breasts. "Jesus, I think they're still growing."

"Hope mine are. I want them so big they give me a backache."

Tanya laughed. "Why for fuck's sake?"

"I like 'em. They're pretty."

"You're already beautiful, moron," Tanya said as she walked carefully toward her bedroom.

She felt eyes on her and looked over her shoulder.

Caitlyn was staring at her ass.

"Stop it!"

"I can't help it! Why didn't they give me a tushy like that? I'm still narrow as a rail."

* * * * *

Tanya opened her top dresser drawer. "Fuck! Oh, fuck, no!"

Her clothes were gone - everything in the drawer was made of red or black latex. All of it revealed both her top and bottom.

She yanked open drawer after drawer: crotchless, latex leggings, crotchless, latex panties. The only thing she found that wasn't latex was a very expensive looking leather catsuit - also crotchless but at least it had gleaming chrome chains that might somehow obscure at least part of her breasts. That is until she realized there were two oversized rings meant to circle her areolae like silver halos.

She opened the bottom drawer to find a collection of dildos in all shapes and sizes. Some didn't look modeled after human anatomy. "Oh... my God..." She pulled out a gleaming chrome hook with a thick ball on the hooked end. "What the fuck is this?"

"Anal hook," Caitlyn said.

Tanya jumped at the sound of Caitlyn's voice.

Caitlyn was standing in the doorway. "It's a bondage thingy. The ball end goes up the butt and the ring end is so you can attach a rope or chain to it to drag 'em around."

"How the fuck would you know that?"

Caitlyn smiled.

"No, don't tell me: the video."

"Yep. You must be a Dominatrix Whore."

Tanya frowned. "Don't call me that."

Caitlyn shrugged. "It's not an insult. I'm a whore too. You ought to see my clothes - they put 'em in the other bedroom. I got outfits like this and super micro mini-dresses. I got Catholic schoolgirl outfits, I got cheerleader outfits, I got a cowgirl outfit..."

"Anything with a crotch?"

"Nope."

Tanya yanked her blankets off the bed and grabbed the flat sheet. She arranged it over her left shoulder.

"You making a toga?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

Tanya sighed. "Because I'm not walking around with my tits and ass hanging out." She went back to the dresser and retrieved a belt that was part of her leather catsuit. She wrapped it around her waist and cinched the toga closed.

Caitlyn shook her head. "There's something you need to see."

* * * * *

By Order of the Church of Morpheus

The Individuals Domiciled Herein, Namely

Tanya Manetti, Dominatrix Whore

Caitlyn Cassandra Collins, Street Whore

Are Hereby Designated Members of Whore Caste and Subject to the Following Covenants:

1. Whore Caste are to make their bodies accessible to potential sexual partners at all times. As such, clothing is not to cover their crotches, buttocks, or breasts.

2. Every attempt should be made to honor requests for sexual relations initiated by Professional Caste.

3. All orders from Religious Caste or their agents are to be obeyed.

4. All orders from Whoremasters or White Witches which do not contradict an order from Religious Caste are to be obeyed.

5. Whore Caste are expected to actively participate in the transformation of humans.

6. Where possible, do no harm.

Failure to comply with these covenants will result in severe censure up to and including death.

Tanya stared at the paper that had been tacked to the inside of the apartment door. "Jesus... we're licensed prostitutes."

"Yep."

She pointed at the paper. "You're okay with this?!"

"I think so. I mean I like sex, don't you?" Caitlyn said. "It's not like we have a choice, you know? That whole 'including death' part?"

"We have got to get out of here."

"Tanya, think of it this way: when we were US citizens? We had to pay taxes and they could put us in jail if we didn't. This is like... taxes. Only we pay with ass instead of money."

"Your apartment!"

"Huh?" Caitlyn asked.

"You probably still have clothes in your apartment. Let's go over and look."

"Hey! It says we can't wear things that cover us up. They could put us in jail!" She put her fists on her skinny hips and glared up at Tanya. "I'm not going to jail Tanya."

"Suit yourself but I am not following any law I don't agree with - and I do not agree with walking around half-naked and sleeping with anybody who wants me. You coming?"

Caitlyn rolled her eyes. "Okay, fine. But I'm not wearing any of my old clothes."

Tanya unlocked the door and opened it. "Grab your keys."

Caitlyn grabbed her purse.

The hallway was empty.

Tanya stepped out and Caitlyn followed.

Tanya closed the door after Caitlyn stepped out and dropped her keys in Caitlyn's purse.

Caitlyn looked around the hallway. "What do you think they did with her?"

"Who?"

"Lexi."

Tanya sighed. "I... don't know, Caitlyn. She was dangerous. Remember how scared you were of her last night?"

"Yeah, I guess. But today she just seemed like a lost soul."

"She's not our problem, Caitlyn."

Caitlyn got her keys out of her purse. "Everybody's our problem. We're Whore Caste, we have to stick together."

"How do you know she's Whore Caste?"

Caitlyn laughed. "She's super hot."

"She's not that hot."

"She's totes hot." She put the key in the lock. "You probably don't see it because you're straight - she's smoking." Caitlyn turned the key. "Hmm, that's weird."

"What?"

"It was unlocked." She opened the door and started to step inside.

"Me first," Tanya said and stepped in front of her. She really wished she had thought to bring her cat o' nine tails.

"I like it when you act all alpha tough girl."

Tanya stopped just inside the door and Caitlyn bumped into her.

There was a naked man on Caitlyn's living room floor.

"Oh... wow," Caitlyn whispered.

He was tall and muscular with dark blonde hair.

He had on the same virtual reality goggles and earbuds they had worn earlier.

He also had a massive erection that pointed toward the ceiling.

"Do you know this guy?" Tanya whispered.

"Keith Baker, Junior Whoremaster," Caitlyn said.

"How do you know that?" Tanya asked.

Caitlyn took Tanya's chin in her hand and turned her face toward the door.

The same paper was tacked there as in Tanya's apartment but this one had Keith Baker's name on it.

"I'll bet he's the one who was trying to break in from the alley. If I'd known he looked like that I would've let him in," she said and giggled.

"Go look for your clothes," Tanya said.

Caitlyn smiled and chewed her fingernail. "Can't I just stay and look at him for a minute? He's really pretty."

"Caitlyn? Go."

"Fine. Dominatrix Whores sure are bossy."

Without thinking, Tanya reached out to swat her ass as she passed by. She caught herself just before she touched Caitlyn's skin.

Caitlyn looked over her shoulder and smiled. "I wouldn't mind."

Tanya rubbed her fingers together. The dream came back to her. She shook her head. "Just get your clothes."

* * * * *

Cathy and Tracy knelt on all fours facing away from each other on the big hotel bed. They had chosen one as far away from the Ritz and Hecate as possible.

A long, thick, pink, double-headed dildo connected their pussies.

"He'll... be this... big... won't he?" Tracy moaned.

"Thick... thicker," Cathy whispered.

"Fuck... your Whoremaster will kill me."

"You're modified... like me... you can take him, Tracy." She pushed back, driving more of the dildo into Tracy.

"Unnh! Oh, fuck!"

"When... I used the... sterilizer on you? It modified something deep inside you."

"What?" Tracy moaned.

"Recombinant DNA created a new... clitoris at the end of your extended... pussy."

"A second clit?!"

"Have... to go deep... though." She clenched her muscles and pushed back sending another inch of the dildo into Tracy.

"God! Oh, fuck, Cathy, it feels like it's in my throat now!"

Cathy spun around and crouched behind Tracy. She gripped the dildo and slipped it out of herself.

"Yes, my love. But we need to go... deeper." She slid it in.

"Aiggh!" Tracy screamed. "It's... oh, God! It feels like another..." Her body went into convulsions.

Cathy laughed and bit the back of Tracy's neck.

"Love... you... I... Cathy, I love you!"

They collapsed together on the bed.

Cathy nuzzled her neck. "And that's what it will be like... only it won't be rubber."

Tracy laughed.

Cathy put her arm around her. "I know you're still frightened, but you'll see once we get back to Cuba. It's a different world there. When you're away from the Church it's a paradise."

"Just tell me I'll be able to sleep there," Tracy whispered groggily as she slipped the dildo out of herself. "I don't think I've slept more than an hour since I met you."

Cathy laughed and ran her hand down Tracy's side. "When you take final Ambrosia, you won't require as much sleep. You're still human right now."

"How would you do it different?" Tracy asked.

"Hmm?"

"How would you transform the world if it were up to you and not the Church?"

"Choice. I would give them 'choice'. There's no reason to force people like this. If we showed them what transformation would give them? They would come to us. There wouldn't be any need for coercion or armies. We could save the world in the gentlest revolution the world has ever known."

Tracy was silent.

"You'd choose this life now, wouldn't you?"

Tracy said nothing.

Cathy leaned over top of her.

Tracy was sleeping, her face against the pillow.

Cathy smiled. "It doesn't have to be frightening or painful. Why can't they see that, Tracy? Why can't Hecate see that?" She shook her head. "I've been trying to show her that for decades and I've accomplished nothing." She stroked the girl's hair. "They are not his hand. They are not doing his will. But we will. You'll see."

She closed her eyes and drifted off dreaming of her coven and the happy times to come.

Her cell jolted her awake.

Tracy groaned and rolled away.

Cathy took the phone from the bedside table. "Yes?"

"Mistress Cathy? This is Nurse Annette Cortez - I'm one of the transformation techs?"

"What can I help you with, Nurse Annette?"

"I think I can help you, Mistress. You were searching for the woman who attacked Dr. Pain? We found her."

Cathy bit her lower lip. "Does anyone else know?"

"Just my partner, Mistress. We've told no one."

Cathy smiled at Tracy's back. There would be time for sleep later.

* * * * *

Keith Baker was unconscious, his body jerking occasionally as he watched whatever this magic video was that Caitlyn kept going on about.

The television was on one of the porn channels, but the volume was turned down.

Tanya couldn't remember anything about the video. All she remembered was the dream as Dr. Pain showed her how to give a proper spanking.

Tanya closed her eyes and tried to wish the images away.

Why did the thought of spanking Caitlyn turn her on so? Caitlyn was beautiful, breathtaking as a matter of fact. But Tanya had never once been attracted to another woman.

There was something about the thought of spanking her, dominating her that was turning Tanya on.

Looking at Keith Baker, she had little doubt of her sexual preference.

He was an Adonis.

Of course, he probably hadn't been a few hours ago. The Church apparently made people into playthings and she imagined this man was receiving the same sex doll treatment they were.

She looked at his thick cock. There was a gleaming drop of lube on the very tip, and she had the urge to taste it.

Tanya's libido had never gotten in her way before but now it was a constant hunger that demanded to be satiated.