Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She needed to go back to her apartment, lock herself in the bathroom, and masturbate.

Maybe twice.

"All my clothes are gone," Caitlyn said as she walked out of the bedroom. "Plenty for him, though."

"Maybe we could wear some of his?" Tanya asked.

"I don't think they'll fit." She held up a black latex g-string. It consisted of a huge black rubber pocket designed to contain his massive cock and balls and a latex band that ran around his waist.

Then she held up a pair of pants. "They did at least leave him with jeans."

Tanya took them from her and held them up. The jeans crotch was massive, the seat ridiculously small.

Caitlyn shook her head. "I couldn't even get my skinny ass in those - and I'd look like I was smuggling a bowling ball between my legs if I did."

Tanya threw the jeans on the floor. "Goddamn it!"

Caitlyn stared at the man on the couch and twirled a lock of her blonde hair on her finger.

"Would you stop salivating?" Tanya grumbled.

"I can't help it. I'm horny. Aren't you? If I fucked him I'd go off like the Fourth of July."

"Please, just stop talking about sex."

"Kind of our job now..."

"Goddamn it! No it isn't. Don't think like that. We're going to get out of this, Caitlyn. Just trust me."

She rolled her eyes. "I do trust you, Tanya. I really, really do... but... I have needs now, you know?" She walked over to where Keith lay on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Tanya hissed.

Caitlyn knelt beside Keith. She stroked his naked right thigh. "I don't think he'll mind."

"But... he's unconscious..."

"Yeah, how many guys do you know who would be upset to have a girl touch them while they slept?"

"Maybe he's married?"

"No ring."

"Well, maybe he's gay?"

Caitlyn pointed behind her at the television. "He was watching the Amy Lynn show. Trust me, he's not gay. Gay guys don't watch Amy Lynn - if they do they don't stay gay. Didn't you ever take the Amy Lynn Challenge?"

"That was nothing but bullshit," Tanya said. It had been all the rage on college campuses a few months ago: if you were a straight girl or a homosexual man, you were supposedly guaranteed to develop an interest in girls if you watched an Amy Lynn video from start to finish. "I watched one of her videos and all I got from it was a headache."

Caitlyn winked. "I did the challenge, but I already liked girls."

"Yes, I know, Caitlyn."

Caitlyn pursed her lips and blew across the head of his cock.

He moaned and jerked his hips.

"Don't do that!" Tanya whispered.

But she found herself edging closer.

"I need him, Tanya," Caitlyn said without taking her eyes off his cock. "And I'm pretty sure he needs me." She wrapped her small hand around the base of his cock.

"I... I'll go back to the apartment," Tanya said but she was staring at Caitlyn's hand.

"No, don't. Please? Stay." She moved her hand gently up the shaft and the thick head swelled even larger. "Join if you like," Caitlyn whispered. "I promise I won't touch you."

"Caitlyn, this is so wrong," Tanya said as she knelt a few feet away.

"See, Tanya? That's the thing: it's not wrong anymore." She leaned forward and ran her tongue over the head of his cock, tasting him.

Tanya watched Caitlyn's face. The innocent vapid blonde look was gone. Caitlyn's expression was pure lust - the facial expression of a talented porn star. She looked confident like a huntress stalking prey.

Caitlyn caught her looking. She smiled. "Sure you're not bi? Maybe just a little?"

Tanya swallowed.

Caitlyn giggled and leaned forward again, her lips kissing Keith's swollen cock head.

He moaned in his sleep.

"I love big ones. I know lots of girls say they don't, but I really do. Don't you, Tanya?"

Tanya stared at her. She's playing with me! The little minx was actually playing a fucking game.

Tanya wanted to spank...

She pushed the thought out of her head.

Caitlyn laughed and took several inches of Keith between her red lips. Were her lips plumper than before? What exactly had those nurses done to her? To both of them?

Tanya was uncomfortably aware that she was changing as well as sweet, innocent Caitlyn. A few days ago, would she have dared watch her friend slide her lips down a man's cock? Would she be sitting a couple of feet away wishing it were her lips sliding farther and farther down his length?

Tanya was breathing through her mouth and her tongue felt too big.

Caitlyn slid her lips off and kissed the tip. "It tastes so good, Tanya."

"Don't... do that."

"Do what?"

"Don't tease me..."

"Then don't be teased." She smirked and tilted the huge cock toward Tanya by the base.

Tanya shook her head slowly.

Caitlyn rolled her eyes. "Fine. Then be teased." She took her hand away from the base of his cock.

Caitlyn licked her lips. "Look, Tanya: no hands." She lowered her lips back to the swollen head and took it deep. Sliding down and down.

Tanya watched wide-eyed as the blonde took more and more, her throat swelling from the intrusion.

Caitlyn never took her eyes off Tanya as she displayed her newfound sword swallowing ability.

"God, Caitlyn, how are you doing that?" Tanya whispered, leaning closer.

Caitlyn stopped when she had fully engulfed the massive cock. Her eyes were beginning to water.

Keith was moaning and thrashing.

Tanya was terrified he might grab Caitlyn's hair and hold her there - if he did, she would have to help her fight him back.

But he did nothing more than thrust his hips.

Caitlyn rose slowly, took a breath, and then plunged down again. The blonde's throat was now a pussy and Tanya couldn't imagine what that must feel like for Keith.

He was arching his back and Caitlyn knew he must have been close.

Caitlyn rose up again and then took her mouth off him. She grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed. "Oh, no you don't, mister! You cum when I say," Caitlyn said and giggled.

She crawled on top of him and straddled his cock.

"Jesus, Caitlyn," Tanya whispered.

Reaching behind, she guided him toward her opening. Again, she kept her eyes locked on Tanya. "I know I can't take it all. The video said we aren't complete yet." She laughed. "But I'm gonna take all of it I can!"

With that, she slid her shaved pussy down his thick length.

"Oh, my God," Caitlyn moaned. "Oh..."

Tanya reached down between her legs and touched herself - the sight of that mammoth cock sliding into Caitlyn's snatch was too much. With her narrow hips, it looked like she was trying to masturbate with a fireplug.

"Don't hurt yourself," Tanya whispered.

She stopped abruptly with only about half his cock inside her. She gave Tanya a pout. "I really want them to complete my treatments."

Tanya laughed in spite of herself as she massaged her own engorged clit.

Caitlyn began a slow grind, rotating her hips and adding thrusts.

Keith matched her every move.

"He's... really good... Tanya," Caitlyn squeaked in her high pitched voice. "I'm gonna..."

Caitlyn shrieked as her body went rigid.

Keith continued to fuck her from below.

"S... Stop... I... too much!" Caitlyn whispered. She pulled free.

Keith continued to thrust and moan in his sleep.

Tanya stroked her honey blonde hair. "Are you okay?"

Caitlyn giggled. "Yeah... oh, my God! That was the strongest one ever!"

Tanya laughed. "Okay, we have to go..."

Caitlyn shook her head. "Your turn."

"What? No!"

Caitlyn gave her a sly look. "You really gonna leave him in that state?" She pointed to where Keith moaned and thrashed on the floor.

"I... I can't do that!"

Caitlyn hopped to her feet and grabbed Tanya's hands. "Sure ya can! It's easy!" She yanked Tanya to her feet and shoved her toward Keith.

Tanya didn't protest as Caitlyn slipped the makeshift toga off her shoulder and tossed it aside.

"I don't even know this guy!" Tanya said - but she was staring down at him, looking at the thick cock still drenched in Caitlyn's lube.

"He's one of us - that's all you need to know," Caitlyn said as she put her hands on Tanya's shoulders and pushed her down to squat over Keith's dick.

"One of us? What do you mean?"

Caitlyn knelt and grabbed the base of Keith's cock. "One of us. Transformed - well, almost transformed. Whore Caste. We all love each other - you really should have paid attention during the video."

"But..."

And then she felt Caitlyn rubbing the head of Keith's cock up and down her wet slit.

"Oh, fuck!" Tanya moaned. It felt so good! It always felt good, but this was beyond anything she ever...

Keith jerked his hips up and his cock invaded her depths.

She was riding him cowgirl style.

"Motherfucker!" Never. She'd never had anything that big inside her.

"Cool, huh?"

She could feel Caitlyn's fingers stroking and probing where Keith's cock stretched her pussy.

"D... Don't..."

"It's okay, Tanya. It's not like I'm licking or kissing you. I'm just touching. Just fingers. See? Doesn't make you bi or anything," Caitlyn whispered. Her fingers moved around to the front and before Tanya could say anything, the girl's slim fingers found Tanya's clit.

"Jesus... Oh, no!"

Caitlyn giggled. "You gonna fuck him or what?"

Tanya began to rise and fall slowly, stopping only when he was pressing against her cervix.

Her cervix! Condom! "I... are there any condoms?"

"Condoms? We don't need no stinking condoms," Caitlyn laughed.

"But... this isn't safe," she said as she quickened her pace despite her worries.

"Don't be silly. We're immune to all diseases now and we can't get pregnant. We're sex toys."

"W... What?"

Caitlyn shifted her fingers and rubbed Tanya's clit harder. "Just shut up and fuck. We got this."

Tanya closed her eyes, unable and now completely unwilling to stop riding him.

"Ooo, he's close. His balls are pulling up tight," Caitlyn said. Her fingers moved like lightning over Tanya's clit.

Tanya exploded - there was no other way to describe it. There was no slow buildup. Instead, it felt like a bomb went off between her legs and she came so hard her teeth clenched. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She screamed through gritted teeth.

Keith stopped in mid-stroke and she felt him pumping deep inside her.

How long had it been since she let a man cum inside her?

Even before the orgasm faded, Tanya was having post-cum anxiety. She pulled free and lay down on her side.

Cum still dribbled from Keith's slowly deflating cock.

Caitlyn smiled and began licking him clean. A few seconds later he was wet and shiny without a trace of cum.

"God, I can't believe I let him..."

Caitlyn rolled her onto her back and kissed her hard, pushing a mouthful of cum across Tanya's tongue.

She swallowed on reflex.

Then she shoved Caitlyn away. "Why did you do that!"

Caitlyn landed on her ass on the floor. She rubbed cum off her lips. "I thought it would be sexy," she whined.

"Goddamn it, Caitlyn! I told you I'm not bi. The fuck do you think you're doing?"

Caitlyn's lower lip trembled, and her big eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry, Tanya! I just thought... I thought it would be sexy if I..."

The sex kitten look was gone and now she was just sweet, innocent Caitlyn.

And Tanya felt like shit because she had yelled at her. "It's... we have to have boundaries, Caitlyn."

Caitlyn began to sob. "I'm sorry, Tanya. Please don't be mad at me. I got carried away. Don't make me leave, Tanya! I'm so sorry!"

The girl collapsed on the floor.

Tanya sighed. "Goddamn it," she said under her breath. Then she knelt over the crying girl. She rubbed her heaving shoulders. "No. No, I'm sorry, Caitlyn. I'm sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. It's okay. Shh now... it's okay."

Caitlyn flung herself around Tanya's neck. "I won't kiss you again. I swear I won't."

"It's okay," Tanya whispered as she rocked her gently. "I just got upset. I'm really confused right now, that's all. I can't understand all these new emotions I'm feeling."

"I know," Caitlyn whispered. "Neither can I. It's like I lose control whenever I start fooling around. But I'll respect your boundaries from now on, Tanya. I promise!"

Tanya leaned back and smiled at her. "Well, you are an excellent kisser."

Caitlyn broke into giggles. "Am I?"

Tanya could see the lust coming back into her eyes. She put her finger against Caitlyn's lips. "Yes, you are." Then she tapped her lips. "But I don't swing that way."

"Yes, Tanya," Caitlyn said.

"And if you do that again? You'll be in deep trouble." With her other hand, Tanya swatted Caitlyn's bare ass.

Caitlyn smiled.

It felt like a switch had been thrown in Tanya's mind. The feel of her hand against Caitlyn's warm buttock. The way it quivered in her hand when she struck. The look on Caitlyn's face: love, acceptance, and a tinge of lust.

And she wanted more than anything to spank her again.

Tanya shook her head. "I'm... sorry. I guess I got carried away too."

Caitlyn smiled. "That's okay. I like it when you get carried away."

* * * * *

A few minutes later, Tanya and Caitlyn laughed as they crossed the hall to Tanya's apartment. Tanya had put her toga back on.

"Admit it! His cum was yummy," Caitlyn giggled.

"I always used to spit before," Tanya said.

"I was always a swallower."

"Somehow that doesn't surprise me," Tanya laughed.

"I can't help it - I'm a pleaser."

The door to the apartment was open.

"Shit," Tanya whispered.

"You closed and locked it, right?" Caitlyn whispered.

"Yeah. Get behind me."

Caitlyn snuggled tight against her back. "You don't have to tell me twice."

Tanya nudged the door open with her foot.

Then she stepped inside.

There was a blonde with huge boobs wearing a small, tight Catholic school girl outfit sitting on the couch reading a magazine.

An immensely tall brunette dressed in white latex boots, pants and halter top was standing at the living room window looking out at the street.

"Hello, girls," the brunette said as she turned toward them.

Tanya stared. "Who the fuck are..."

"Cum Slut Cathy!" Caitlyn shrieked as she ran around Tanya and straight into the tall woman's arms.

"She knows you?" The blonde on the couch asked.

"From the training videos. I did all of them," Cathy said as she cuddled Caitlyn. "And who do we have here?" She focused her gaze on Caitlyn. "Caitlyn Cassandra Collins."

"Wow!" Caitlyn whispered as she turned to look at Tanya. "Cum Slut Cathy knows my name."

Cathy fluffed Caitlyn's hair. "Well, actually I read your mind. I can still do that until you take final Ambrosia." She looked at Tanya. "I can't read you at all, though. And that is a problem."

* * * * *

Caitlyn sat on the couch with Tracy and giggled. Tracy was decidedly bi and loved flirting with her.

Tanya paced back and forth in front of the window. "So, they'll just kill me?!"

Cathy leaned on the back of the couch. "It might as well be death. The Church will lobotomize you and desex you, then they'll use you as slave labor."

"Jesus... Jesus, I am so fucked."

Cathy shook her head. "Only if they catch you. The Red Zone is a big place. As long as you don't do anything to draw attention to yourself, the odds are in your favor."

"Yeah, sure, don't draw attention to myself in this latex shit?"

"The latex 'shit' as you call it won't draw attention from the Church. The bedsheet you've made into a toga, on the other hand, will get you lobotomized."

Tanya exhaled slowly.

Cathy walked over to Tanya and looked down at her. She gently lifted the toga off her shoulder.

Tanya crossed her arms over her overinflated funbags.

Cathy took her wrists gently and pushed them down. "It's not fair. None of it is, I know. Tanya, you're an extremely beautiful woman. You have nothing to be ashamed of and there's nothing you need to hide. The world is different now, but it doesn't have to be a bad place."

Tanya nodded toward Tracy. "She's immune as well?"

Cathy nodded. "Yes. I found her the first night. She's safe because I made her into my plaything and claimed her - well, she's safe for the most part." She squeezed Tanya's hand and smiled. "I would do the same for you if I could. But if I take another lover, the Church will suspect something, and I would end up endangering Tracy and you... myself as well."

"No offense, but I wouldn't want to be anyone's plaything, Cum Slut Cathy."

"None taken. We're a lot alike, you and me. I didn't think I wanted to be anyone's plaything either."

Tanya looked up at her. "Are you saying you are someone's plaything now?"

Cathy nodded. "I have two very demanding lovers: a quite possibly psychopathic mother superior and my transformed husband."

Tanya looked horrified.

Cathy caught the expression and laughed. "Oh, don't worry. I have ways of keeping them both in line. And to be honest? I'm madly in love with them both."

Tanya shook her head.

"No, I'm not crazy. It's not 'Stockholm Syndrome' or anything like that: I honestly love them both - my whole coven as well, including Tracy. If you accept this 'new normal'? It's kind of paradise."

Tanya sighed. "Do you know of any way I can escape from this place? I don't belong here."

Cathy shrugged. "Legally you're now a subject of the theocracy. You have very few rights. They will do everything in their power to keep you. Beyond the Red Zone? Your former country wants to forget you. The transformed terrify them and they will see you as an enemy of the state. Disobey the Church and they will lobotomize you. Escape to the US? They'll lock you away at the very least - dissect you to figure out how you work at the worst."

Tanya threw her hands in the air. "Jesus! Then what the fuck am I supposed to do, Cathy? Just hide for the rest of my life?"

"No. Embrace it. Embrace this new world. Make it your own, Tanya. Your libido is through the roof - accept it, enjoy it. Adapt to the changes and live."

Tanya laughed. "I... can't do that. Just because you tell me I'm Whore Caste or whatever, I don't feel this 'belonging' all of you rave about. I can't see myself just fucking anyone that looks at me twice."

Cathy nodded. "No. Not yet. Normals like Caitlyn have it easier. We can push gently into her mind and take away all her shame, guilt, inhibitions - I can't do that for you, Tanya. I can't make it easy. I'm sorry."

"I will never be able to accept this!"

Cathy smiled and looked lower. "Says the girl with cum dripping down the inside of her thigh."

Tanya looked down as a drop of white semen snaked its way down her toned thigh. "Christ."

"Listen. The only danger you are in comes from Mother Superiors and Bishops of the Church of Morpheus - other than White Witches and a few Whore Masters, no one else can easily tell you are immune."

"Dr. Pain could tell..."

"Yes, because you were human then and you didn't bend to her pheromones. You are now partially transformed - pheromones won't work on you. The only mind control that would work on you would be from true telepaths. Now, I personally guarantee that no White Witch or Whore Master would turn you in - we don't agree with the Church on lobotomies - it doesn't mean they would help you, but they definitely won't turn you in to the Church. That leaves the Bishops and Mother Superiors. If one looks at you, look at the floor. Tremble. Try to look terrified."

"Yeah, that won't be hard, lady. I'm scared shitless."

Cathy smiled. "If they look at you and say the word 'pain'? Fall to the ground. Roll into a fetal position and clutch your stomach - scream, cry as if you were in agony."

"Because if I weren't immune, I would be in agony, wouldn't I?"

"Yes."

Tanya hissed. "Those sadistic fucks."

"Just lay there and cry until they leave - they won't kill you. Whores are too valuable."

"What if I don't see them or I don't hear them say 'pain'?"