Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy stroked her red hair. "Then, my darling? Run for your life."

Tracy and Caitlyn giggled louder on the couch.

Caitlyn looked over her shoulder and smiled sweetly at Tanya.

Tanya smiled weakly back.

"She loves you, you know?" Cathy whispered.

"No, she doesn't..."

"You forget, I can see inside her mind. She's head over heels for you."

"She'll have to get over that. I'm not bi."

Cathy laughed. "Humans. You always want to label everything - even yourselves. But perhaps you're right. Normally, a street whore is offered to a Whoremaster. I suppose I can find one to take her into his coven - she is lovely."

"What?! No! You're not taking Caitlyn anywhere!"

Cathy smiled knowingly. "Why? You don't love her, do you?"

"Don't... fucking twist things, witch. I'm not in love with her but..."

"But you do love her?" Cathy asked.

Tanya sighed. "Yeah... I guess I do."

"Welcome to Whore Caste, Mistress Tanya. You're in a coven of two."

Tanya shook her head. "Anything else I need to know? I mean, I can't remember the fucking video."

"Oh, that wouldn't work on you. We hypnotize the subjects and open their minds. They can then absorb the video at high speed - days worth of programming in just a few hours. But, to you? It would have just been a garbled mess."

Tanya bit her lower lip. "I... I did have a strange dream."

"Tell me."

Tanya laughed. "Dr. Pain. I dreamed Dr. Pain was... teaching me."

"How to be a dominatrix?" Cathy asked. She ran her fingers through Tanya's hair.

Tanya nodded. For some reason, Tanya felt comfortable with Cathy's attentions.

Cathy smiled. "It's okay, Tanya. You don't have to be embarrassed."

Tanya shook her head. "I... did things to Caitlyn in my dream."

Cathy raised an eyebrow. "Like?"

"I... spanked her. It... it really turned me on." She looked into Cathy's eyes. "Is it possible the mind control is affecting me a little? Are you people perverting me?"

Cathy laughed. "Oh, darling. You're not a pervert. BDSM isn't some immoral sin. But, to answer your question? No. My guess is seeing Dr. Pain in action kindled something inside you." She stared intently at Caitlyn. "Ahh, I see you've already spanked your little friend."

"I almost orgasmed. The way it felt when I spanked her was amazing."

Cathy nodded. "She liked it."

"Did she? Really?"

"Tanya, Caitlyn was falling in love with you before the treatment. You are quickly becoming her entire world. She wants to please you. She wants to belong to you. Yes, she enjoyed it. She wants to explore with you. All you have to do is open yourself up to the possibilities."

* * * * *

Keith Baker stretched and pulled the goggles off his eyes.

He stared straight up at the ceiling. "Keith Baker. Whore Caste. Designation: Junior Whore Master." He squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head.

What the fuck did I just say? Was I talking in my sleep?

He was lying flat of his back on the living room floor.

And he was sticky. He could feel dried cum all over his stomach.

"Jesus, I feel hung over."

He looked down.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck fuck! Oh, God, that's somebody else's dick! I have somebody else's dick!"

A tower of veiny flesh rose up from his groin. He stared at it in disbelief.

"Cancer. It must be fucking cancer. Your dick doesn't grow overnight." He reached down and wrapped his fingers around the base.

A woman's voice echoed in his head: ...you are fourteen inches in length, at the extreme high end for a junior Whore Master - be thankful to those that transformed you.

He gasped. Cum Slut Cathy - it was her voice in his head. Of course, it was. He remembered everything he learned in the video...

He sat up.

His arms moved 'funny'.

"Fuck," he whispered as he stared at the massive right bicep.

Not only did he have someone else's dick, he had someone else's arms.

...your arms, your cock. Body dysmorphia is common upon waking from transformation. This is your body. You are the one inside it.

He rose onto his haunches and stood up. He was longer, taller, his body more muscular. He had the grace of an athlete.

...this is the first step toward your final destination: Whore Master.

The television had been muted. Onscreen, Amy Lynn was the focus of another gangbang. He looked away quickly from her luminous blue eyes.

Hypno-eyes, he thought. The television had started his transformation. He glanced back at the screen. Amy Lynn was being double-penetrated and staring at the camera with those blue eyes.

But other than enjoying the view of Amy Lynn being fucked? He felt nothing.

"I'm not susceptible anymore," he whispered.

He looked around the room.

His clothes were gone.

In there place, he found a pair of jeans with a ridiculously huge fly area closed by velcro.

He looked at the pants and then down at his thick erection. "Shit... they're the right size." He pulled them on and, with effort, managed to stuff in his new cock and balls.

He looked like he was smuggling two grapefruits and an eggplant in his pants.

As a junior Whore Master, you are allowed to cover your genitals so long as their size is always apparent.

He cupped his package. "Yeah, that's pretty fucking apparent."

There was a piece of paper on the door that hadn't been there. It was a notice from the Church of Morpheus telling him his duties.

Handwritten in the corner was something else:

Dear Keith,

You don't know me but me and my friend, Tanya, had sex with you while you were asleep. I hope you are okay with that. You were really, really good.

Anyway, we live across the hall and you should totes come over for dinner when you wake up. Only you should probably take a shower first because we got you all sticky.

XOXOXO Caitlyn Cassandra Collins

P.S. Tanya's a little uptight so wear your pants.

Keith laughed and read the note again.

Then he went and took a shower.

* * * * *

The Interstate just West of Ithaca, NY

6:30 PM

Evie looked out the window as the upstate New York countryside swept by. She had slept for awhile after having sex with the two Church agents who rode with her in the backseat.

They were amazing physical specimens and very skilled, but they treated Evie as if they were in awe of her. Whore Caste could only ever be completely happy and at ease with other Whore Caste.

These men treated her like Mary Magdalene - the divine whore, the holy prostitute.

She preferred the rough hands of the lovers she'd had in Kansas who didn't know anything about Morpheus, much less the fact she had been there at the beginning.

"Stallion's is ahead on the left, Mistress. You're sure we can't take you there first?" One of the agents said.

"No. Take me downtown," she said. She looked up the hill at the garish neon sign that announced Stallion's Adult Video. Camouflage for what lay within and most importantly under.

She was there and Evie's heart ached to see her. She teared up. Being one of Eric's coven was not an easy task. There were sacrifices, some too horrible to even imagine. Evie put her hand on the glass. "Soon, I promise."

The limo passed the exit and continued on.

They turned off on the Ithaca Downtown exit. Green countryside became suburbs and then urban decay. She smiled as she passed the bus terminal where Adam would arrive in a few hours to begin his college adventure.

Then the limo pulled up in front of an old hotel. Homeless people stumbled past. The agents rushed out and held the door for her as she stepped out on the sidewalk.

The street smelled like infrequent garbage pick-up and urine.

"Holy fuck, got them some new whores!" A voice said.

A homeless man wearing a tattered sweater was leaning against the side of the building.

The Church agents spun around, their hands going for their shoulder holsters.

"No!" Evie said. "Stand down."

"Mistress Price?" A voice asked.

A mountain of a man was looking down at her from the hotel entrance. His Whore Master body was squeezed into jeans and a white shirt. His black hair was cut in a severe crew cut but his eyes were kind.

"Damn, how much for the redhead?" The bum asked.

"Beat it," the Whore Master said. He turned back to Evie. "My name is Bull Drummond, Mistress Price. I run the brothel."

The bum stumbled away down the sidewalk and the Church agents relaxed.

"Evie Price. Not Mistress or... anything else." She held out her hand and Bull took it in his bear paw of a hand.

"You're welcome here but I'm afraid your entourage is not," Bull said as he glared at the agents.

One of the agents looked at Evie. "Mistress, our orders are to accompany you at all times."

Bull shook his head. "Not in this brothel, you're not. Mistress Marapova has been very specific with you people: This is a Whore Caste installation. Come through this door and you leave in bags."

Evie turned to the agents and smiled. "I have two Whore Masters and a White Witch to protect me in this building. I think I'm in good hands, agents."

"We'll be right outside," the agent said.

"No, you won't," Bull said. "You're attracting attention to the brothel and blocking our customers. There's a truck stop outside of town. It has a motel. You can stay there - but you better pray Mistress Marapova doesn't find out you're in Ithaca or there will be hell to pay."

The agents looked at Evie.

"I'll be fine. Go to the motel and wait." She glanced up at Bull. "And if anyone harasses you at the motel, you tell them you're there because I sent you. Understood?"

The lead agent sighed and nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

Bull smiled and led her into the hotel.

The inside didn't match the outside. Everything within was clean and modern.

"How many whores?" Evie asked.

"Twenty, Mistress. Evie. Sorry."

Evie squeezed his hand. "It's okay. You have a transformation station as well."

"Yes, we average about thirty per month. Most shipped back to Havana but a few stay in the area. MILF Whores for the most part - almost all the Street Whores get on the boat. If you'd like the tour, our Dominatrix is having a group session with a couple of state senators upstairs?"

Evie smiled and shook her head. "Tempting... I've spent the better part of the last two decades on a farm in Kansas. Not many orgies."

Bull laughed.

"I was actually hoping you could take me to Allen?"

"Allen?"

Evie laughed. "Dr. Allen Everett Thompson, your surgeon."

* * * * *

Evie stood outside the door marked 'Surgery - Dr. Everett Thompson'.

The door was ten feet tall and wide. She turned the handle and stepped inside.

The lights were dimmed.

In the shadows, a massive figure in a white lab coat leaned over the body of a naked woman. The man wore a headband with a flashlight attached. "I'll be right with you." The voice was low and booming.

"Allen?"

He rose slowly from his crouch.

That's when Evie noticed the ceiling in the room had been raised to more than twelve feet.

He reached up with his massive hand and turned off the flashlight. "Don't look at me."

"Allen, it's me. It's Evie."

"Please don't look at me, Evie."

"Why are you going by your middle name?"

"You shouldn't be here."

She walked up beside him, staring up at the ceiling at his bald head.

She put her hand in his. She could barely grasp his index finger. "Why would you tell me I shouldn't be here?"

"You know why... God, please don't look at me."

Evie smiled. "You're not a monster, Allen."

He looked down at her, the huge face held an expression like a lost child.

Dr. Thompson sat down on the floor.

Evie took off her heels and stepped onto his leg. She wrapped her arms around his huge neck and sobbed. "He's gone, Allen. My boy is gone."

Dr. Thompson wrapped his great arms around Evie being careful not to hurt her.

* * * * *

Tanya Manetti's Apartment

7:30 PM

Tanya stood in the bathroom and stared at the tub. It had been her refuge but now she knew a tub full of water was a tub full of Church of Morpheus sex drugs.

Would it still affect her?

She'd had no choice but to take a quick shower after being with Keith, but she wasn't brave enough to soak in kinky chemicals.

Cum Slut Cathy and Tracy had left a half hour before.

Tanya still wasn't sure if Cathy was a friend or foe. However, since she still had her brain intact? She was leaning toward friend.

Tanya heard the knock on the front door as she started to leave the bathroom in her black latex bondage outfit.

"I'll get it!" Caitlyn yelled.

Tanya rushed out into the hallway. "Caitlyn! Wait, you don't know who..."

"Sure I do." Caitlyn said as she opened the door.

Keith Baker stood shirtless in the doorway wearing the jeans Tanya had found in the apartment and high top sneakers.

Caitlyn looked at his chest and smiled. "Hi." Her voice was playful and sweet.

"Hi," Keith said. He looked at her standing in her pink, topless and crotchless bodysuit. "I'm Keith."

Caitlyn giggled. "I know." She twirled a lock of her hair on her finger. "I'm Caitlyn."

Tanya stepped behind the couch obstructing Keith's view of her bare pussy in the crotchless outfit and crossed her arms over her bare breasts. "I'm Tanya. What do you want?"

Caitlyn looked at her and frowned. "What my rude friend means to say is welcome to our apartment." She motioned him inside.

Tanya looked horrified. "Caitlyn!"

Caitlyn took his hand and led him inside. "I invited Keith to dinner."

"I... can come back some other time if you want."

"Yes," Tanya said.

"No! I made casserole. There's too much for two people to eat." Caitlyn led Keith over to the couch. "Make yourself comfortable. Would you like wine? A beer?"

"Uh... just water will be fine."

"You really shouldn't drink the water," Tanya said. "Trust me."

"The water won't affect us anymore," Caitlyn and Keith said at the same time. They looked at each other and smiled.

Tanya rolled her eyes. "The video again?"

Caitlyn smiled. "Yes." She looked down at Keith. "She can't remember the video."

"Oh."

Caitlyn took Tanya's hand and tried to pry her arm away from her boobs.

Tanya looked terrified and snatched her hand back.

"Tanya, why don't you sit with Keith and keep him company while I get him a refreshment."

"Why?" Tanya growled.

"Because it's polite," Caitlyn said through gritted teeth. "Or you can walk into the kitchen and get it while I keep him company."

Tanya thought about what would mortify her more: having Keith look at her when she was seated or know he was watching her bare ass as she walked into the kitchen.

She walked sideways around the couch and sat on the opposite end from Keith, her arms still over her breasts.

"There. All cozy," Caitlyn said. She turned to walk into the kitchen, flashing her narrow ass. She looked over her shoulder at them. "Now don't you two do anything I wouldn't do."

Keith was watching her ass as she walked away.

Tanya glared at him. "Might want to close your mouth before your tongue hits the floor."

He glanced away. "Caitlyn was right."

"About?"

"You are uptight."

"She said I was uptight? When?"

"On the note she left inviting me to dinner. You know, this isn't a picnic for me either."

Tanya grinned. "Yeah, you've got it rough sitting here wearing clothes that actually cover your private parts and watching girls who can't."

He shook his head. "Oh, it's great walking around looking like you just stole a salami from the butcher shop."

Tanya laughed despite herself. "Why do you get to wear things that aren't crotchless and we don't?"

"I think its because if men get cold they shrink and they want us to look big all the time."

Tanya looked at his muscular chest. "They didn't leave you any shirts?"

He looked away. "No, they did. T-shirts."

"But you decided against one?"

"They're all... latex."

Tanya snickered. "Eww."

"The 'eww' factor isn't the problem. They... feel really good. That's the problem." He looked down at his crotch. "The latex really does it for me. It didn't before... you know... the transformation."

"Oh," Tanya said. Of course, if he got turned on in those pants he would...

Tanya shook her head. "This is ridiculous." She put her arms down to her sides exposing her huge breasts. "They're boobs. It's not like you haven't seen them before."

"Yeah, the note said we were... together."

"Yes." She was starting to blush.

"You shouldn't be ashamed. Our hormones are all out of whack. Right after you're transformed, you don't have much control."

"Which you know from the video, right?"

"Yeah," Keith said.

He was trying to be nice and that was just making Tanya feel worse.

Caitlyn came in with a glass of ice water complete with a slice of lemon. She handed it to him and sat down between them. "What'd I miss?" She looked at Tanya. "Good for you uncovering like that. See? There's nothing wrong with being naked."

Caitlyn took both of their hands. "You should have seen her cum, Keith. When you were inside her? She came so hard I thought she would pop a blood vessel."

Tanya stood up quickly. "Are we eating? You said casserole. Let's go eat."

* * * * *

The best thing about eating dinner was that, though Tanya's breasts were on display, below the waist she was hidden by the table.

Caitlyn was flirting unashamedly with Keith from the moment they sat down.

Keith, on the other hand, was charming to them both.

He wasn't what Tanya expected. She was used to macho types who would have thought they were God's gift to women if they were having dinner with two girls they had been in a threesome with a few hours before.

Keith told them the story about coming to New York with his friend who had succumbed to the viruses, about hiding in the warehouse, and about fighting with the Church agent.

"You actually had his gun?!" Tanya asked.

"Yeah, but when I woke up it was gone."

"I'll bet the nurses took it," Caitlyn said.

"It was just loaded with knock out darts anyway," Keith said.

"Still, it would have been better than nothing," Tanya said. "We need some way to fight our way out of here..."

Keith looked at Caitlyn.

Caitlyn shook her head and looked at the floor.

"What?" Tanya said.

"Tanya, we can't leave," Keith said. "The people outside these walls will hurt us and if we defy the Church? The Church will hurt us."

Tanya looked from Caitlyn to Keith and back. "I will not live my life as a slave!"

"It's not like that, Tanya," Caitlyn said. "Didn't you listen to anything Cathy said?"

Keith frowned. "I thought you said Tanya couldn't remember the video?"

"Oh, Cum Slut Cathy was here," Caitlyn said.

Keith smiled. "She was here? And you're just now telling me?"

Caitlyn smiled and nodded.

"So what if she was here?" Tanya asked.

Keith looked at her like she had a third eye. "So what? Mistress Cathy is a White Witch."

"That's like being a movie star and a princess," Caitlyn said. "You know she spent all her time talking to Tanya about her being immune." Caitlyn pouted. "And Tanya doesn't even care."

Keith stared at Tanya. "Wait... you're an immune?"

"Nice, Caitlyn," Tanya grumbled.

"I'm sorry," Caitlyn whispered.

"You can't tell anybody," Keith said. "It's really dangerous."

"I know," Tanya said.

Keith nodded. "That explains why you're not..."

"Slutty?"

"I was going to say, 'like us'."

"Like I said: slutty," she said and got up, not really caring if he was staring at her or not.

"Where are you going?" Caitlyn asked.

"To bed."

Caitlyn looked at Keith and frowned. "Hang on. I'll come with."

"No. I'm sleeping alone tonight." She walked to her bedroom and went inside. Then she closed the door.

Keith gave Caitlyn a weak smile. "You okay?"