Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlyn shrugged. "Things would be so much better if she hadn't been immune."

Keith leaned over the table and took her hand. "She'll come around."

"It doesn't matter. She doesn't like girls. Even if she understood we're all supposed to love each other? She still wouldn't want..."

"You don't know that. Give her time. Immune or not? She has our sex drive, and I can tell she really cares about you."

"You think so?" She smiled.

He nodded. "Yes." He reached up and touched her light blonde hair. "You're pretty irresistible."

Caitlyn looked toward Tanya's door. "Do you know how hard it has been having to behave myself around her?"

"Come over here," he said.

Caitlyn smiled and got out of her seat. She walked around the table as Keith scooted his chair back.

She sat down on his lap and he held her tight.

"This is the most wonderful thing ever," she whispered as she snuggled against him.

"The hug?"

She laughed. "No, silly. The transformation. The programming. If she only understood..."

"I know." He kissed her and she melted into his arms. He stroked her side with his hand.

She stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"The other bedroom - it was scary before. I don't think it will be scary now."

He smiled and followed her as she walked through the living room in her pink catsuit with the matching pink heels.

She looked over her shoulder. "Don't look at my butt."

"What?!"

She rolled her eyes. "They gave me these rockin' boobs but didn't give me anymore butt than I had. It's too skinny."

He caught her and turned her around. "Hey." He tapped her nose with his finger. "You are perfect. Your butt was perfect just the way it was before, and I'll bet your breasts were perfect when they were smaller just like they're perfect now when they're bigger."

She smiled from ear to ear. "I kind of wish I had stayed in my apartment when you broke in."

He grinned. "I'm going to confess something: I masturbated with your panties."

"How many?"

"All of them. I couldn't help myself."

She shrugged. "That's okay. I can't wear them anymore anyway."

He laughed. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure the nurses took them."

"You're a little pervy. But you're nice. Like me!"

He took her hand and they walked into the bedroom.

* * * * *

Tanya stood in her bedroom and looked out at the street. The chaos of the last few days had come to an end.

Gone were the gangs of bimbo flu infected and the predatory futanari. In there place were people dressed like Tanya, Caitlyn, and Keith.

The street below looked like a fetish convention.

Newly created prostitutes walked the streets in skyscraper heels, their charms on display, welcoming smiles on their faces.

Tanya touched the glass. Who had these people been yesterday? Baristas? Office workers?

A man walked up to a towering bimbo in red latex. She smiled and dropped to her knees. She pulled the man's cock out of his pants and began sucking him off right there on the corner.

His cock was huge like Keith's.

Tanya's hand slid down her taught tummy and touched her clit.

There was a crowd forming on the street and a man looked up at her.

He smiled when he saw her touching herself in the window. Then he unzipped and began stroking himself as he watched her.

Tanya gasped. Was she an exhibitionist now in addition to a sex addict?

She looked at the windows of the apartments across the street.

Men, women, couples in every combination were doing the same thing she was: masturbating in their windows. Fucking for all of Manhattan to see.

She pressed her forehead against the glass and closed her eyes. Her juices dripped down her thighs as she took part in this new communal dance.

She opened her eyes when a black SUV pulled up across the street.

A Church agent got out and opened the back door.

A long shapely leg appeared wearing a white set of 'come fuck me pumps'.

Lexi stepped out in a hazardously short latex skirt. It was an animal print, a black and white zebra striped cylinder that barely covered her muscular hips.

Her long thick cock dangled between her thighs.

A zebra striped latex bra completed the outfit.

She was a fetishist's dream.

Until you saw her face. Her eyes were red and swollen, her cheeks shiny with fresh tears though her makeup was flawless with dark winged eyeliner and ruby red lips.

The agent put his hand on her arm. He was saying something, and, from his expression, he was trying to soothe her.

She kept her eyes lowered as he spoke. At one point he reached up and brushed away her tears. He nodded at the still open SUV door.

Lexi looked at the door. Then she shook her head and walked away, walking past the street whore servicing her john, past male prostitutes who looked at her and smiled, past a middle aged woman in a camisole who clearly propositioned her.

She stopped briefly on the steps to the apartment building and opened her tiny purse. She pulled out her key and unlocked the door.

Then she disappeared inside.

In all Tanya's life, she didn't think she had ever seen a human being who looked more alone.

Tanya turned away from the window. She needed to cum, and it infuriated her. She was a slave to this new body.

She went to her door and opened it a crack.

The living room and kitchen were empty. She wanted to drink some water and she hoped there was a bottle in the refrigerator.

Tanya walked into the hallway and heard soft moans.

She paused outside the door of the second bedroom.

The moans were coming from inside, beyond the open door.

She felt flushed. Tanya wanted to look but, at the same time, she was terrified. She bit her lip and looked through the open bedroom door.

The bedside lamp was on.

Keith lay on his back on the comforter.

Caitlyn was lying on top of his muscular body, her legs were spread, and his thick cock slid gently in and out of her stretched pussy.

He had one hand on her slim left hip, his fingers probing at her anus as he fucked her pussy.

His other hand was tangled in her soft blonde hair as they kissed.

She felt guilty looking at them, but she couldn't look away. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

Caitlyn was rotating her hips, the muscles in her back moving sinuously beneath the pink latex.

She was moaning into his mouth and then she screamed, her legs shaking as she ground back against him hard.

He pulled her hair, forcing her head back as she moaned and smiled.

Tanya fingered herself as she watched. She couldn't control it.

"Cum in me," Caitlyn whispered. "The way you came in her. I want to feel it." Her hips moved hard then, grinding against him.

She rose up, riding his cock, unable to take it all but forcing her body to accept as much as she could.

Tanya rubbed harder.

Caitlyn raised her hands to her light blonde hair and ran her fingers through it, then she dropped them to her big, full breasts.

Below her, Keith watched in a mixture of awe and love. He reached up and took her breasts in his big hands making her laugh and grind even harder.

"Aw, fuck!" Keith groaned.

Tanya watched his thick cock throb as he filled her. She was rubbing herself hard now, closing her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, Caitlyn was smiling at her, Keith's softening cock still inside her.

Caitlyn held out her hand toward Tanya.

Tanya shrank back into the hall.

"Tanya? Don't be afraid. There's nothing to be ashamed of," Caitlyn said gently.

Tanya pulled her hand away from her clit.

"Just come in here with us," Caitlyn said.

"No, I... I can't."

Caitlyn smiled. "Yes, you can. Just for tonight. Tomorrow we won't even talk about it. It'll be our secret."

"Caitlyn, stop."

Caitlyn rose off him, his cock sliding out of her. His cum dripping from her pussy onto his leg. "Don't be afraid. It's not wrong." She held out her hand as she walked to the door. "He'll be hard again in just a couple of minutes. It's from what they do to us. Keith can go all night. And so can we, Tanya."

"I'm not... I'm not like you."

Caitlyn's fingers touched hers and she held Tanya's hand. "You didn't get your programming - but it doesn't really matter. Your body knows what it needs. Same as mine. Same as Keith's. It's natural now, Tanya." She led Tanya into the bedroom.

Keith rolled onto his side and smiled at her. "We need to tell her," he said.

"I'm... not sure," Caitlyn said.

"Tell me what?"

Caitlyn smiled at her. "You can't feel it because you're immune, but we can. We love you, Tanya."

Keith nodded. "As soon as I walked in the door. I felt it instantly."

"Me too," Caitlyn said. "As soon as I woke up on the floor after I was transformed? I knew I loved you." She smiled at Keith. "And, when Keith came to the door after he was transformed, I was in love with him too. It's a gift: they give us unconditional love for each other."

Tanya shook her head. "I don't... I don't feel that."

Caitlyn nodded. "I know and we're so sorry. But..." She touched Tanya's hair. "If you just try? Maybe the love will come."

Tanya trembled. "I'm scared."

"Of us?" Caitlyn asked. "We will never hurt you..."

Tanya shook her head, her eyes full of tears. "Me. I'm afraid of me. I'm afraid of what I'm becoming."

Caitlyn shook her head. "We're all changing. You're not alone, Tanya. You never have to be alone again." She lay down on the bed and crawled over Keith to lay in the crook of his right arm.

Tanya stared at the two of them.

Keith held out his left hand.

Tanya took it in hers and lay down in his arms.

* * * * *

"Where are we going?" Tracy asked.

They were sitting in the back of a Church SUV as an Agent drove through the crowded streets. Outside, the sidewalks were beginning to take on an air of Mardi Gras.

"Union Square Park," Cathy said. "When we get there? You should stay in the SUV. The agent will be happy for the company."

The bald man in the suit glanced up at the rearview.

Tracy found herself smiling at the prospect of having one of the muscular agents. She crossed her legs so he could see her pussy.

His eyes sparkled in the mirror.

Cathy laughed. "Minx."

Tracy gasped. Why had she done that? This atmosphere was beginning to get to her.

And why not? Why not enjoy herself?

She looked at Cathy and winked. Then she frowned. "What's at Union Square Park?"

"It's the main transformation center."

"Why don't you want me to go in?"

Cathy took Tracy's hand. "It won't be... pleasant."

"What do you mean?"

"Not everyone has the gentle experience you had, Tracy. There are many paths to transformation." Cathy looked out the window. "Some can seem cruel."

Tracy stared into her eyes. "I want to see."

Cathy sighed. "No, you really don't."

"Cathy? Are you going to shelter me for all eternity?"

Cathy squeezed her hand. "If I can."

Tracy shook her head. "I don't want that. I need to see."

Cathy reached out and touched Tracy's face. "And, if you hate me after?"

She kissed Cathy's palm. "I couldn't hate you. I know you have to do horrible things sometimes. I'm not a child, Cathy."

* * * * *

Tanya felt like she was dreaming - everything had a languid, unreal quality.

Keith was lying on his back, with Tanya on his left and Caitlyn on his right. He stroked their backs as they faced each other at his waist.

Caitlyn was slowly stroking his huge cock. She had been correct: it took only moments for him to become hard again.

Caitlyn was smiling. She had a look of pure bliss as she stared past his cock and into Tanya's eyes.

Tanya looked from her huge eyes to the big cock - a member so thick Caitlyn's small hand couldn't close all the way around it. Clear liquid formed at the tip as Caitlyn pumped. It ran down the underside of his veined thickness.

She wanted to taste it.

Caitlyn beat her to it, leaning forward and scooping the drop onto her pink tongue.

Tanya watched as Caitlyn took the nectar into her mouth and then licked her lips.

Tanya's mouth was watering - she was actually salivating at the thought...

His hand touched her dark red hair and he gently guided her to his shaft.

She looked up at him.

His head was on the pillow and he smiled at her.

She opened her mouth as Caitlyn stroked him harder, producing another drop. It glistened as it slid down and Tanya caught it.

Her body trembled at the slick, salty taste.

She wrapped her hand around his cock higher up and helped Caitlyn stroke him.

Caitlyn leaned closer, inches from Tanya's lips. She could smell the blonde's sweet breath.

Tanya stared into her friend's eyes - eyes half closed in lust.

Caitlyn began kissing his shaft.

Tanya hesitated. Then she began kissing his cock as well being careful not to touch Caitlyn's lips.

This made Caitlyn giggle as she moved purposely to intercept Tanya's lips.

Above them, Keith laughed.

"Don't tease," Tanya murmured as she ran her lips and tongue up to his thick, purple head.

"We're not teasing... Mmmph... We love you," Caitlyn whispered as she ran her tongue up the other side of his prick.

Tanya paused and started to say something.

That's when Caitlyn darted in and kissed her lips gently.

Tanya was going to protest.

"Shh," Caitlyn whispered as she pressed her index finger to Tanya's lips. "It doesn't mean anything. Nobody ever has to know. And tomorrow? We'll act like it never happened. I told you."

Caitlyn winked and rose up. She pressed her puckered lips to the head of his cock. Slowly, she opened them wider and tried to take his head into her mouth.

Tanya surprised herself when she laughed. "He's too big for your little mouth."

Caitlyn giggled. "Then you try."

"Jesus... I'm dreaming," Keith laughed.

"Quiet you. We're having fun. Just lay back and be an object," Caitlyn laughed.

He closed his eyes. "You won't get any complaints from me."

Tanya laughed. "Yeah, I'll bet we won't." She leaned up and opened her mouth wide.

"Ooo, she's like an anaconda swallowing prey," Caitlyn whispered.

Tanya pulled back. "Hey! Eww, snakes are gross. You trying to turn me off?"

Caitlyn leaned back and looked at her. She licked her lips. "Oh, trust me, I'm not trying to turn you off at all."

Just like that, goofy Caitlyn was gone, and the seductress was back.

Tanya flushed.

Caitlyn smiled at her. "Now, open that jaw and show us what you can do." She raised an eyebrow.

Tanya opened her mouth wide and lowered her head. He was warm between her lips and she teased him with her tongue.

Keith sighed as Tanya sank lower.

"Oh... wow," Caitlyn breathed.

Her lips stretched to accept him, the tip now sliding onto the back of her tongue.

"Shit," Keith whispered.

Tanya was running her tongue over the underside of the head.

His juices began to pour into her mouth.

Tanya opened her eyes.

Caitlyn was stroking him with both hands, forcing the precum into Tanya's mouth.

She swallowed as more and more filled her mouth and coated her tongue.

She pulled away, freeing his dripping head. "Mmm."

Then Caitlyn was on her, kissing her hungrily, pushing her tongue into Tanya's mouth.

Tanya almost pulled away.

She stopped herself.

Why was she pulling away? This girl cared for her, cared deeply.

And she cared for Caitlyn as well.

So, why not?

She raised up and pulled Caitlyn closer, squeezing her body against the smaller blonde.

Caitlyn yielded, tilting her head back, her tongue retreating.

Tanya followed, pushing her tongue deep into Caitlyn's mouth.

Caitlyn moaned and suckled Tanya's tongue as it drove deeper.

Tanya lowered her hands down Caitlyn's back. She grasped the girl's skinny ass in both hands and held her tight, feeling the heat and wetness of Caitlyn's sex.

Caitlyn wasn't moaning, now she was whining.

Tanya grabbed the back of the girl's long hair and pulled her head back.

Caitlyn looked up at her, half-lidded and hungry. "Oh... Oh, God."

Tanya stared at her and smiled.

Then they both looked down at Keith.

He looked at them, his mouth open. "That's... the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Tanya started laughing and Caitlyn joined her. Then they both fell down into Keith's arms. The three of them held each other tight and kissed.

* * * * *

One thing Tracy never tired of was following along behind Cathy. The tall, powerful brunette was poetry in motion. Her perfectly formed muscles moved like a symphony beneath the tight, white latex.

Tracy was in love.

Not just with the outer appearance of this superhuman White Witch - she was in love with the Cathy within the perfect body.

Tracy knew the Church was evil.

But she knew the White Witches were not.

Union Square Park was a circle, half concrete patio, half wooded with a large fountain in the center.

It had been completely covered in a circular gray tent over fifty feet tall at the center. Huge fans blew air into the tent, inflating it like a football stadium. Cylindrical fabric corridors led from the street into the interior and a cool wind blew from the inside as they entered.

A tall strawberry blonde in a red latex miniskirt with matching top and heels was walking out as they walked in. She did a double-take and curtsied when she saw Cathy.

Street Whore, Tracy thought, and she gave the beautiful girl a smile.

The girl smiled weakly at her.

As Tracy passed, the girl took her hand. Her voice was high and sweet. "You shouldn't go in there."

Tracy paused. "Why not?"

The girl looked over her shoulder. "It's a place where they create you, but it isn't a place you want to visit. It's not for us." The girl's lip trembled.

Ahead, Cathy stopped and turned around. She put her hand on the girl's shoulder. "Just put it out of your mind, sweetheart. You never have to see it again. Go on now."

"Thank you, Mistress," the girl said. She gave Tracy another weak smile and walked out of the tent.

Tracy watched her go.

Cathy's hand touched her cheek. "Be brave. I'm with you."

Tracy swallowed hard and nodded.

They stepped into the tent.

It was chaos.

Hospital beds and gurneys were everywhere within the tent with only the narrowest aisles between them.

Men and women were strapped naked to the beds. Their mouths were stuffed with red ball gags that buckled behind their heads. All of them were struggling against their bonds, either desperate to get free or writhing in sexual torment or abandon.

Suction devices moved up and down on cocks, thick dildos stuffed deep inside women's pussies, their asses.

Every bed had a system of IVs attached and drugs flowed into arms, legs, breasts, cocks, clits.

"Jesus... Oh, Jesus," Tracy whispered.

Cathy took her hand. "I know. Remain quiet. It's okay to look afraid so long as you remain silent and look at the floor."

Nuns and nurses in black latex constantly moved from patient to patient.

Occasionally, they would draw on the convulsing captives' faces with a grease pencil.

"The marks? What do they mean?" Tracy asked.

Cathy nodded toward a bed and a thin blonde woman screaming behind her gag as a dildo vibrated inside her hairless pussy. "SW - Street Whore."

Then she pointed to a man with an 'SS' on his forehead. "Street Stud - male prostitute."

Another bed, this one a middle-aged woman with a small, firm body. "CW - Cheerleader Whore."

The next bed held a younger girl with an 'MW' on her forehead. "MILF Whore."

"But," Tracy whispered. "Why make the older woman a Cheerleader Whore and the younger woman a MILF Whore?"

Cathy smiled. "It's not about what you are, Tracy. It's about what you can be."

As Tracy watched, thin lines began to appear at the corners of the young woman's eyes while the skin on the older woman began to tighten and smooth.

"The drugs are intense - usually this process is done inside a transformation tube or at least while the patient is sedated. We don't have that sort of capacity here."