Transformations - Rose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want with my bitch," Tyrell said and smiled. "Constance, you'd best to get control of your dyke."

Rhonda gritted her teeth.

Constance touched her arm. "The deal is done, Rhonda."

"She ain't... you don't have to hurt her... a little molly and she'll do whatever you like."

"I know how to handle my bitches, Rhonda," Tyrell grumbled. "Now, sit your old ass down before I shove your head up it."

Stephanie looked at Rhonda and pleaded with her eyes.

Rhonda mouthed the words: I'm sorry.

***

It was evening by the time Tyrell left through the service elevator with Stephanie.

Constance sat in her office and counted up the proceeds for the day. $25,000 from Tyrell, $2300 from Alexei. Free money. Not a bad day.

Someone knocked on her door.

"Come in."

Rhonda came inside and closed the door behind her. She had changed out of her scrubs and into a tight pair of jeans, motorcycle boots, and a leather jacket over a white t-shirt.

"Ride your motorcycle today?"

"No. I just like to wear my shit every once in a while." She stood and stared at the floor.

Constance leaned back. "I know you're upset..."

"He don't value these girls we sell him. Neither does Alexei, but at least Alexei tries to take care of 'em."

"They're pimps, Rhonda. Come on, you know life isn't fair."

"I was wonderin', could I get an advance on my salary?"

Constance closed her eyes and shook her head. "Seriously? You want to go buy Stephanie back from Tyrell?"

Rhonda sighed. Were there tears in her eyes? Maybe. "I mean, I'd still turn her out. She's got a sweet little body. I could pay you back."

Constance stood up and put her arm around Rhonda's shoulder. "No, I won't. We can't be buying back the merchandise. These pricks take us seriously because we deliver with no drama. I can't have you riding in on a white horse and rescuing the damsel in distress."

Rhonda sobbed.

"Oh, Rhonda, don't... listen, Tyrell hates you. He wouldn't sell her back to you anyway."

Rhonda nodded. "I know. I do. I don't know what's wrong with me?"

Constance smiled. "A momentary bout of conscience. Don't let it happen again. It's bad for business."

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Constance said.

Allison stood at the door. "I... I can come back."

Rhonda looked at her and hurriedly wiped her eyes. "Jesus, what's wrong with you? Somebody piss in your Cheerios?"

Allison looked away.

"And, tough bitch Rhonda is back," Constance said.

"Sorry, Doc. Won't happen again," Rhonda said.

She turned and pushed past Allison. She tilted the brunette's head up as she passed. "Hey, boobs, wanna come over to my place tonight? Eat a little pussy, fuck some sailors?"

Allison pulled her face away and choked back a sob. "You're disgusting."

Rhonda laughed. "You have no idea." She walked down the hall.

"What do you need, Allison?" Constance said. She knew full well what Allison wanted, but this was a game they played.

"I... It's seven PM."

"Yes, I know what time it is." She sat back down with the ledger.

"I... I need to go home. David will be there soon, I need to cook dinner."

"What's stopping you?" Constance said without looking up.

"I can't leave."

"Sure you can."

"Constance, please. You know I can't. I can't go home wearing... it."

Constance leaned back and looked at the model thin hygienist with her big fake boobs and smiled. "Don't you like wearing... it?"

"Constance, please," she begged. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Constance shook her head. "Allison, why? Why do you do this? Everyone in this office knows what a fucking whore you are, you love what I make you do..."

"No, I don't."

Constance stood up and frowned. "Don't you dare interrupt me!"

Allison cowered and sobbed. "I'm sorry."

Constance rolled her eyes. "Strip."

Allison looked horrified. She turned to close the door.

"Leave it open."

"But, Constance, somebody might see..."

"Strip!"

Allison's hands trembled as she pulled the pink scrub top over her head.

Her big, fake boobs were bare - Constance never let her wear a bra at work.

Constance smiled. "I do love looking at those beautiful tits I bought you. Does David like them?"

Allison looked at the floor and nodded.

"Remember the plastic surgeon argued with me for the longest time? He said the 800cc implants were too big - I ended up paying him double to shut him up."

Allison stood with her arms crossed over her big tits.

"Arms down."

"Constance..."

"Down! I bought them. I own you."

She dropped her arms.

Constance leaned back in her chair. "Turn."

Allison turned to the side.

"God, you are such a freak. Aren't you ashamed? When you walk down the street, men know you are a slut."

Allison sobbed and the big tits shook.

"Take off the bottoms now."

"Let me shut the door? Please, Constance, I'll do anything you want if you let me shut the door!"

Constance smiled. "You'll do anything I want anyway. Take them off."

Allison untied the drawstring and let the scrubs fall.

Constance smirked at her.

She was wearing a pair of latex panties. They fit tight against her skin. The top band was rigid plastic and it hugged her hips - so tight she couldn't pull them down. There was a lock in the front.

Constance had the key.

If Allison needed to use the bathroom, Constance had to unlock her from her chastity first.

"You look so beautiful in your special panties, Allison." She stood up and walked around the desk. "Position one."

Allison looked miserable. She stood with her hands clasped behind her head, arms back, chest out. She arched her back and spread her legs.

She kept her eyes on the floor and sobbed quietly.

Constance ran her finger up the side of Allison's left boob. "I love how fake they feel. You're like my living doll."

Allison tried not to shake as she cried.

Constance pinched the skin near her hip. "You're losing weight. Good. Those diet pills I put you on are working. Do you need the restroom?"

Allison squinted her eyes shut. "No. No, Doctor."

"But you want me to take off your chastity?"

"Yes, Doctor. Please. I need to go home."

"Hmm, you know you're in this for a reason, Allison. You're such a slutty little whore, I mean you'll probably fuck the first man you find if I take the panties off you. And, you know that would make your husband very angry if he found out."

"No. No, I won't, Doctor. Please. I have to go home. David can't see me in this. I'll die."

"Oh, you won't die. Not literally. He would probably toss you out when you tell him I own you, but you could just move in with me! Wouldn't that be wonderful? No more having to go home. You could just be my good girl twenty-four seven. You wouldn't have to take off your chastity until I wanted you. You know you want that, Allison."

She shook her head. "No... Constance, please."

Constance slapped her left breast.

"Ow!"

"You call me Doctor. When you are in position one, you call me Doctor." She reached out and pinched her nipple, twisting it.

"Yes, Doctor. Ow! I'm sorry, Doctor."

"Go home and tell him you are finished. You can move in tonight. I don't know why you're prolonging this."

"No! Please, Doctor. I love David. I love him. I don't want to leave him." She was sobbing uncontrollably.

"No, you don't. You love me, Allison. You want to be mine. Why are you lying?"

"I'm not."

"Well, maybe I should just send him the blackmail pictures and take care of this myself."

"No! Cons... Doctor! No! Please, I'll do anything! I'll please you." She dropped to her knees and began kissing Constance's pumps. She kissed her way up her calves to her thighs.

Constance pushed her away. "You're pathetic."

"I am. Oh, God, I am." She collapsed on the floor and cried.

Constance smiled. The woman was almost broken. It wouldn't take much longer, a few weeks maybe.

"Stand up. Back in position one."

Allison looked up, her mascara running down her cheeks.

"Now, Allison. Do I need to get out the belt?"

Allison shook her head and got to her feet. She got back in position one.

Constance took the key from around her neck. She sighed. "This is becoming tedious, Allison. I want you with me. I won't put up with this for much longer. You need discipline to keep you from fucking anything that moves. Your husband can't give you that. I can." She caressed her wet cheek. "I know what kind of whore you are, Allison. I've seen you for what you really are. You need my help."

"I know, Doctor."

Constance leaned down and unlocked the chastity device. She slid the panties down her hips. The panties fell to the floor exposing her damp, bare pussy. She was dripping. Such a whore. "Turn around and bend over."

Allison did as she was told.

"Spread your cheeks."

Allison separated her taut butt cheeks with both hands,

The thick chrome butt plug was firmly in place.

"Push for me."

Allison cringed with anticipation as Constance began to pull the base of the plug.

It was enormous. They had gradually worked up to this fist sized plug over the last four months.

Her anus stretched open as Constance pulled the plug.

"Such a whore. Your ass is trying to pull it back in. You're nothing but a cheap slut, Allison."

"Yes, Doctor," Allison said through clenched teeth.

It popped free, leaving her gaping.

Constance slipped four fingers into the loose hole. "Has he asked questions about your little ass pussy yet?"

"N... No, Doctor."

"He's inattentive. Any man worth a fuck would have noticed this stretched out ass cunt." She pushed her thumb in with the fingers. "Has he fucked it yet?"

"No, Doctor. He prefers my mouth now."

"Good. What do you tell him to keep him out of your cunt?"

"I tell him I'm having my period. Or, I tell him intercourse hurts now. He doesn't mind since I suck his cock."

Constance smiled. She pushed her hand in deep.

"Oh!"

"That's very good, Allison. You mustn't have anything in your cunt without my permission. You can't control yourself. We know that, don't we?"

"Yes, Doctor."

The stretched anus closed around Constance's wrist and she began fisting her.

"Oh! So big."

"Yes, it is, Allison."

***

Constance sometimes wondered if Allison was faking her distress or if she was enjoying the game as much as she did.

If she was faking, she was a phenomenal actress. Either way, she was Constance's favorite toy ever.

She had sent her on her way with a light kiss, a gaping, sore asshole, and a promise to not let anyone fuck her tonight.

Constance gathered her belongings and locked the door behind her. It was just after 8:00 PM. Still time to pick up a hard stud in a local bar and let him service her.

She walked into the empty parking lot.

A semi was idling nearby, which pissed her off. They weren't supposed to park near the building.

Constance had just retrieved her keys from her purse when someone pressed a stun gun to her back.

***

The Present

"...and I woke up here. What the fuck did you people give me anyway?"

Sugar and Demona stared at her.

Ray stood with his hands on Rita's plastic waist and held her tight.

Demona finally broke the silence. "So, let me get this straight: You have a dentist's office where you are abducting and then selling women into prostitution, and the other night we abducted you to make you a whore?"

"Irony, huh?" Constance said.

"Karma more like it," Sugar said with a slight grin.

"Look, just let me go. I mean, it's been fun - Ray, you are like the fuck of my life, seriously, there should be a sculpture of that dick in the Louvre. But I have a business to run and so do you guys." Constance looked from one of them to the next.

Sugar bit her lower lip. "Hold that thought. We'll be right back."

Constance shrugged. "I'll be right here." She rattled the straps that held her fast to the gurney.

Sugar led the others into the hallway and shut the doors. "Well, fuck me."

Ray laughed. "You told me you sensed she was twisted."

Rita frowned. "Yeah, she's just as big a psycho perv as you and Demona, Sugar."

Ray kissed the top of her head. "What? I'm not a psycho perv any more?"

She snuggled against him. "You're my psycho perv."

Demona rolled her eyes. "Please get a fucking room."

"What are we going to do with her?" Sugar asked. She pointed at Rita. "Do not say kill her."

"Fine," Rita said. "I'll just keep my mouth shut."

Ray scratched his head. "Rita has one thing spot on - Rose... I mean Constance is one of us."

"Yeah, like one of us in a dark fucking mirror," Demona said. "Pimps? We don't tolerate pimps, and we sure as fuck don't tolerate cruelty."

Rita shook her head. "Hello? Lobotomizer."

"Point taken, robot girl," Demona said.

"Okay, let's take a step back here. What do we have?"

"A fucking psycho dominatrix midget," Rita said.

"Not helping," Sugar said.

"Okay," Ray said. "She's a dentist with an established practice. Lots of nubiles coming in for dental work. Twisted staff of abductors, ties with the New York mobs."

"Organized crime?" Demona asked. "We want to get involved in that shit?"

"Demona, dear," Sugar said. "We are organized crime."

"God, everybody has fucking points today."

Ray shook his head. "If we get in bed with these people, we have to make some changes with her business. Those pimps? They have to go."

Rita smiled. "I can handle that."

***

Stephanie arched her back and took Tyrell's long cock deep inside her. Her stomach was still sore from being fixed, but the molly took her mind off it. She had two little incisions in her lower abdomen from the tubal ligation sealed with liquid skin.

Stephanie was a little sad to know she couldn't have babies, but, again, the constant molly made everything okay.

"Yeah, take that dick, baby girl. Feels good, doesn't it?" Tyrell laughed as he pumped into her from behind.

"Yes! Love your cock, Mister Tyrell." The vet had told him not to fuck her for at least three days after the operation, but Tyrell had just laughed and said, "Bitch is on her honeymoon."

The veterinarian was one to talk - he had made her suck his dick as part of the payment. She had been nervous when Tyrell explained that he had all his bitches fixed by this vet instead of a doctor - fewer questions asked. But she had come through fine.

"Love to watch those fat titties swing while I fuck you, baby girl." His big hands were on her waist as he plowed her.

How many days had she been chained to this mattress? She wasn't sure. Time on molly was tricky. She felt amped up and numb at the same time. The only thing Stephanie knew for sure was that everything he did to her felt wonderful.

This must have been what being in love was like! She felt like she was the center of his world. All she wanted to do was please him... so long as he kept giving her molly. She had missed a dose yesterday (or was it the day before?), and that wasn't fun. She had been sick and crying until Tyrell gave her "her medicine".

He pressed her face down into the sweaty mattress. "Get that ass up nice and high, baby girl. Gonna ass fuck you good!"

Stephanie whined when he pulled out of her throbbing pussy.

"Ask me nice to ass fuck you, whore."

"Please! Mister Tyrell, fuck my slutty ass. Fuck my little hole!" She had learned the words to say to make him happy - he was her world, after all.

"Fuckin' Rhonda was right, a little molly turns you into one hot little slut, doesn't it?" He pressed his thick cock head against her hole and drove it home.

Stephanie cried out in pain, but, again, molly made it all better. She started to moan.

"Back in the day, baby girl, we dosed our bitches on heroin. Made 'em sloppy, though. Killed them eventually. Dead whore ain't worth shit..." He was pounding her ass hard. She felt him swelling inside her.

"Another couple of days and I'll turn your ass out. Start recouping some of that investment. You like that, baby girl? Bring in some money for your master, bitch?"

"Oh! Yes, Mister Tyrell. I'll be the best whore you ever had."

He yanked her hair back. "You're sure as fuck the prettiest."

And, then he was cumming. She loved feeling him spurt inside her.

A few minutes later, he slipped out of her and rolled over on the mattress. "Clean me up, bitch."

Stephanie fought against her spinning head and pounced on his cock, sucking him deep and slathering him with her tongue.

"Yeah, look at you taking it ass to mouth like a pro. Goddamn, baby, you were worth twice what I paid for you."

12