Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naah, I need the money. I'll be back later."

"Wait, don't you need a shirt?" She looked at his muscular back as he reached the back door.

He smiled over his shoulder at her. "You really think I need one, Margaret?"

She swallowed hard, looking for something to say.

He laughed and stepped outside.

What is happening to my family? She thought.

Her cellphone buzzed as a text message came in.

STACIE: Swimming?

Margaret shook her head. No. She wouldn't. She couldn't.

***

Stacie was sitting on a lounge chair in a black bikini when Margaret came around the hedgerow.

Margaret felt inadequate in her white one piece compared to the overstressed black material of Stacie's bikini.

Stacie smiled at her behind dark sunglasses. "You look good enough to eat."

Margaret stumbled in the grass.

Stacie laughed. "A figure of speech, Maggie. I wasn't making a promise."

Margaret sat down on the lounge chair beside Stacie's. "Where's Levi?"

"Around. I have a new maid and I think he's taken a shine to her."

"We need to talk about yesterday," Margaret whispered.

"I told you, your secret is safe with me."

"You have to promise me you won't... coerce me into doing anything like that again. Please, Stacie?" Her lower lip trembled.

"Darling! Don't cry! Oh, I couldn't bear it if you cried. I promise, I won't get you to return to Stallion's... I mean unless you want to. Tell me that wasn't the hardest orgasm of your life?"

Margaret swallowed and shook her head. "It... was different. But, I don't want to do that again."

Stacie giggled and put her hand over her mouth. "I'm sorry, but I don't believe you."

"Stacie, please don't."

"Why are you fighting your lust? It's not healthy..."

"I cheated on Abe yesterday, Stacie!" Margaret hissed. "That's not me. I don't do things like that."

Stacie rolled her eyes. "Oh, so what? You got a good fucking. You needed an exceptional cum to take care of all that pent up sexual frustration. You'll live longer without all that stress."

"He came inside me, Stacie!" Margaret whispered. "What if I got pregnant? I'm not that old. Worse, what if he had some disease? I could be dying of something horrible right now and not even know it!"

"You're not. The men at Stallion's are all sterile and disease free."

Margaret stared at Stacie's sunglass obscured eyes. "What? That's ridiculous. How do you know that?"

"Because, dear, you were fucked by one of their regulars. All of them have been sterilized and inoculated against everything. They can't spread an STD. They're simply there to fuck."

"Who the fuck are you people?"

"I told you, I work for the Church of Morpheus. We're saving the world, darling." She smiled sweetly. "You're going to love being part of the Church - the fringe benefits alone are unbelievable."

Margaret gasped. "I'm not joining your creepy Church, Stacie."

"Oh... I thought... Oh, I see." Stacie sighed. "Then, I guess we can't be friends. That's a real shame."

"Wait, are you trying to tell me you did all of this to get me to join your Church?"

"No! I genuinely like you, Margaret. I want you to be happy. How can you be happy with the occasional romp with Abe and his small penis?"

"I was happy, Stacie! I still am. I don't need porn star sex..."

"Everyone needs porn star sex," Stacie laughed.

Margaret sighed. "I'm happy the way I am."

"Hmm... No."

"What?"

"No. Not good enough. I'm sorry, Margaret, but I really like you, so I can't just sit back and watch you settle for a vanilla life." She reached over and grabbed her cellphone off a little table beside her lounge chair. She held it up for Margaret to see.

Margaret stared at the screen, terror gripping her.

It was an overhead view inside the video booth.

Margaret, on her hands and knees, the big vibrator stuffed inside her anus.

A cock slides into her pussy from behind.

"You... you filmed..."

"Not me, the Church AI filmed it. There are cameras in all the video booths. Multiple angles. Just watch."

The camera angle switched. This camera was clearly in the right wall. A closeup of Margaret's face, contorted in pleasure as the stranger fucked her.

Another angle, this time from the floor. A closeup shot of her stretched pussy stuffed full of the stranger's cock. His shaft throbbed and then he pulled out, his cum dripping out of her well fucked hole and onto the camera lens.

"Jesus! Oh, Jesus Christ!" She wanted to die.

"I think the AI did a great job of cutting that footage together. I mean that is high quality MILF porn."

"You said you wouldn't tell..."

"Because we were friends, but you don't want to join the Church and be my friend, so..."

"What are you going to do?!"

Stacie sat back with her phone. "First, of course, I'm going to send this video to Abe and his law partners - for the adultery charge. Then, I'm going to post it to all the online porn sites. There is a massive demand for MILF porn. Lots of young men with Mommy issues out there."

Margaret was trembling. Her life was over.

"Then of course, there are your relatives. I'll be sending your little sex tape to them as well."

"Please, Stacie, no..."

Stacie set the cellphone back on the little table. "When you first came over, I drugged you. You were so goody-goody, I thought there is no way I can convert her without hypnosis. I was right. I programmed you to listen and obey without question whenever I called you Maggie."

Margaret jumped as if she had been shocked.

Stacie laughed. "See? You recognize your Mistress's voice."

"You made me do all that?"

Stacie shook her head. "Some of it. I... influenced you. Now, how much of that was your inner slut? That's a philosophical question."

"Please, I'll do anything. Just don't let anyone see that tape! Stacie, I'll be your friend. I'll join your Church. Just don't destroy my life!"

Stacie sat up in her chair. "This is what I love! So much more fun than chemicals." She took Margaret's hand. "I love blackmail. Now, I'm going to hold you to that whole being my friend thing. I want you to understand, in time? You're going to love what I'm doing to you. You're going to wonder why you ever resisted."

Margaret broke into tears.

"That's right, darling. Let it all out. Just cry."

She held Margaret's hand. "I'm going to make you a promise. I don't have to, but I want to. I'm going to use mind control on you three more times, and then never again."

"Please don't!"

Stacie laughed. "Relax, I'm not going to brainwash you into being my devoted sex slave - I made one of those yesterday. This is just... insurance. Protecting the Church's investment. Are you ready?"

Margaret breathed out and nodded.

"Number one. Maggie, you will be completely unable to talk about what I've done to you with anyone other than me. You won't be able to tell the authorities or Abe or anyone else. Can't have you going off and making a scene."

Margaret squeezed her eyes shut as her mind absorbed the command.

"There... Now, number two. Maggie, you will not hurt yourself or me under any circumstances. I won't have you killing yourself or trying to kill me in desperation."

Maggie gritted her teeth and nodded.

"And, finally, a gift. Maggie, you are bisexual. You are attracted to men and women equally. You're going to be turned on by beautiful women the same as handsome men."

Maggie gasped, her eyes wide.

And, for the first time, she noticed how completely desirable Stacie Fuchs was.

***

"Fuck!" Emily screamed as she took Levi's new and improved tool in her ass.

He had to pull the steel ring to the side by its rubber straps to cram his cock into her.

The ring was now too small for his girth.

Levi smiled as Emily struggled with the thirteen inches stuffed inside her.

It was also as big around as her wrist.

"Just relax, slut. You'll stretch." Sometimes the words that came out of his mouth surprised even him.

Emily just moaned and dug her fingernails deeper into Stacie's satin sheets.

He had her face down and ass up on Stacie's bed.

Levi wasn't a total bastard, he had generously lubed the whore's ass before splitting her in two. And, he wasn't rushing to fuck her. He was letting her adjust to the monster cock before he fucked her brains out.

Stacie had given him reading material last night, and he now had a clear understanding of the Church of Morpheus and their goal of stripping away all the old religions. They were creating a system of social classes. There would be those who led, those who served, and those who were productive and happy.

The bitch panting in front of him would serve.

As for his future role, Stacie hadn't been clear.

All he knew was that she had taken a blood sample from him last night, fed it into a little machine and then smiled.

Levi traced his finger along the small of Emily's back, estimating how deep in her rectum his cock was lodged. How the fuck was she always 'clean' up there? Church scientists thought of everything.

He slapped her ass and she yelped. "You ready to fuck or not?"

Emily nodded with her face pressed in the sheets. "Yes, Master."

Levi pulled out an inch and then slid slowly back in.

She screamed into the sheets.

Levi laughed. "Like that, huh?"

He pulled back six inches and pushed back in quickly, his balls slapping against her chastity.

This time she raised her head and screamed out loud.

Tyler grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her head back. "That's right, scream for me." He began fucking her in earnest, drawing back over ten inches before thrusting forward, impaling her with his cock.

She began moving her hips, meeting his strokes.

Then she began squeezing his cock as he pulled back, milking his shaft as he fucked her.

She was so tight it almost hurt!

He felt his balls tugging upwards and knew he was close.

Levi yanked his dick out of her ass and tossed her on her back.

He crouched over her big tits, holding his cock by the base and pumping.

"Going to cum all over those tits!"

"Yes, Master! Please, all over me. I want it all over me!"

He didn't cum so much as erupt. Cum jetted out of him and coated her big tits, her angelic face, the full red lips.

Through it all, she smiled and licked the cum from her lips.

Finally, his cum stopped spurting.

He fell down beside her.

She grinned at him.

"Go clean yourself up," Levi said as he rolled onto his ass and sat on the side of the bed. "You look like shit."

Her smile never faltered as she rose from the bed and walked toward the bathroom. Halfway there, she stopped.

Her right hand was trembling.

***

Levi stuck his head out the bedroom window.

Below on the patio, Stacie and Margaret were reclining side by side on lounge chairs.

Fuck! Levi thought. Had Margaret heard Emily screaming? The window had been closed, he just opened it to stick his head out. He stared at the glass.

It looked thick. Soundproof? He hoped it was.

"Uh, Stacie? Can I take a swim?"

Margaret never looked up.

Stacie smiled up at him. "Finish that job upstairs, did you?"

He winked at her. "Yeah. All done up here."

"I hope you did a good job. You were thorough?"

Levi tried not to laugh. "Oh, I went deep."

Stacie laughed out loud. "Good boy. I bought you some trunks this morning, look in my top dresser drawer."

Levi nodded and closed the window.

He walked to the dresser and opened the drawer.

Levi burst out laughing.

***

Emily stood in the bathroom and stared into the mirror.

Her face and breasts looked glazed. Levi's modifications were complete - he was a junior Whoremaster with the massive supply of cum that went along with it.

But, like Emily, he wasn't completely transformed. Not yet.

That would take Transformative Ambrosia, and Mistress Stacie was holding that back from both of them.

That was good, because there was still a way for her to get out of this mess...

She frowned at her reflection. Why had she thought that?

Her right hand went into spastic tremors.

She grabbed it with her left and tried to stop it from moving.

Not too late, the other Emily whispered in her mind. It's not too late. I can escape.

"No," Emily said to her reflection. "I can't. I don't want to. I liked it. I liked being fucked. I like..."

She squeezed her eyes shut.

A moment later she opened them and stepped into the shower.

***

"I'm trapped," Margaret said.

"Oh, stop being so dramatic, Margaret," Stacie said as she rolled onto her stomach. "I really miss being able to tan. I mean, who wants to be the same neutral shade forever? I want to be tanned. I need to speak to Demona about this. Surely she can do something."

Margaret stared at her. "What are you talking about?"

"Hmm? Oh, forget it. Too much to explain." Stacie looked toward the house as the kitchen door opened. She broke into a wide smile. "Goodness, now that's a sight."

Margaret turned and looked. "Levi! Absolutely not!"

Levi was walking toward them wearing a bright red Speedo that barely contained him.

He was enormous.

"No, Margaret," Stacie whispered. "I bought it for him. He's wearing it. Or, do I have to rethink our little deal?"

Margaret glared at her. "Stacie! No!"

She grinned mischievously. Stacie held out her hand and Levi took it.

He looked nervously at Margaret.

Stacie shook her head. "It's okay, Levi. You just gave Margaret a shock. It's okay for him to wear it, isn't it, Margaret?"

Margaret stared at her stepson, his package bulging obscenely in the tiny red fabric.

My stepson has an enormous cock. The thought came to her again and she cringed. Then her eyes opened wide. Stacie! Stacie had done all this! She planted that in her mind the first night!

"Margaret? Tell him you want him to wear it." Stacie smiled at her.

Margaret swallowed. The look on Stacie's face made it clear what she meant.

Stacie would destroy her life if she disobeyed.

Her lip quivered. "Yes. I'm sorry, Levi. It's fine." She looked down in shame and anguish.

Levi smiled and looked down at Stacie.

She stood up, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him.

Margaret stifled a scream.

Stacie looked down at her and grinned. "Oh, I didn't tell you, did I? Levi and I are lovers, aren't we, darling?"

Levi turned bright crimson. "I... um..."

"Levi? It's okay. Margaret doesn't mind. Do you, Margaret?" Her hand traced a gentle curved path down Levi's rippling abs, stopping at the Speedo where she tickled the waistband.

"Yes, I fucking mind," Margaret said through gritted teeth. She was going to kill her.

Stacie smiled and licked her lips. "Levi, I never got to tell you about the outing Margaret and I had yesterday. Let me tell you all about it."

Margaret felt her anger die, replaced with dejected depression. "No. No, you're right, Stacie." She was damned, completely damned. "It's okay that you're lovers."

"Really?" Levi asked.

Stacie winked at her. "I told you. Margaret is much more progressive than you thought. She understands all about lust, don't you, Margaret?"

Margaret just nodded.

Stacie squeezed Levi's hand. "Come on, I want to swim too."

She led him to the edge and dove in, her supple body graceful in the summer sun.

Levi looked over his shoulder at Margaret. He looked like he was expecting her to object.

She wanted to fight. She wanted to scratch Stacie's eyes out. She wanted to take Levi home and protect him from the succubus who had entered their lives.

Instead, she looked away.

Levi dove in after his lover.

***

She swam ahead of him, strong legs kicking as she slid through the water.

He dug with his arms, trying to keep up with her effortless speed across the pool. It was impossible. Stacie was like an olympic swimmer.

She reached the far end of the pool and put her back to the wall, her arms stretched out along the concrete lip.

He finally caught up and she wrapped her long legs around his waist as he stood up.

She pulled him against her crotch. "Fuck me," she said.

"What?!" Levi whispered.

"Fuck me. Take out your cock and fuck me."

He looked over his shoulder at Margaret who was staring intently at them.

"But, Margaret is watching."

"I know. I want her to watch." Lust burned in her crystal blue eyes.

"I... Stacie, what are you doing to her?"

Stacie smiled and the sight both turned him on and terrified him. "Something evil."

"What have you done?" He whispered.

"I'm freeing her, Levi. I'm tearing away all the layers of morality and fear. I'm going to strip her soul bare and show her everything she's been missing." She reached down and squeezed his cock through the Speedo's. "And, you're going to help me."

"I... I don't know, Stacie."

She tightened her grip on his privates. "Do what I tell you, and I'll make you a god, Levi. But, if you resist me? I'll send you back home to your dull little life. You know what's coming, Levi. You read what's coming."

He nodded. "The Church is going to decide what happens to everyone when they take over."

"That's right. But, some can choose, Levi. You can choose now. You can choose to be a part of the future. Swim now or drown later. Either way, the wave is coming."

He looked back over his shoulder at Margaret. "You... won't hurt her, will you?"

"What if I do?" She asked with a smile.

"I'll do it if you won't hurt her."

"Noble. But, I think it's misplaced, Levi."

He stared at her. "What do you mean?"

"Did your father meet Margaret before or after he divorced your mother?" She asked.

Levi sighed. "People make mistakes."

"Is that what your father told you?" Stacie asked as she slipped her hand in his Speedo.

Levi groaned. "She's been good to me."

"Yes, Levi, but she's a hypocrite. She fucked your father and got him to leave your mother. Now she's trying to act all righteous, but she's really just a slut like we are. This state she's in? It's not natural, Levi. She needs to be fixed. That's what you're doing - you're helping me fix her. Now, fuck my cunt, Levi."

Levi didn't protest as Stacie yanked down the Speedo, exposing his long, thick cock.

He smiled and pulled her bikini crotch to the side.

He sank balls deep into her under the water.

***

Margaret watched in disbelief as Levi's muscled body started moving in the water. The movements were unmistakeable, made completely evident by how Stacie wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes.

Levi was fucking her!

This was a nightmare.

His trunks floated across the pool, and now she could hear Stacie moaning like a whore. It was disgusting, she was more than twice his age.

And, God forgive her, she was so turned on she couldn't think.

Her crotch was possessed, and all Margaret wanted to do was reach down and finger herself.

Levi's tanned body flexed as the sun glittered on the surface of the pool.

Margaret rubbed her thighs together, unable to stop herself.

She needed to cum! What was wrong with her? What else had Stacie done? She had never been so horny.

And, so ashamed. He was her stepson, and she wanted to see them climb out of the pool, Stacie impaled on his huge tool.

Worse, she wanted to go to them.

She wanted to join them.

Stacie would welcome her, but would Levi? What would he think of her?

Would he want her the way he wanted perfect Stacie?

He yanked down Stacie's bikini top, exposing the big breasts. She unclipped something from her tits - were those falsies? Whatever she took off, she laid them on the side of the pool.