Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled her eyes and winked. "Honestly? I don't have a clue."

"Please, just tell me: are you in danger?"

She bit her lower lip. "Why do you want to know?"

"You know why."

"You want to save me, don't you?" She whispered and then began kissing his neck.

"I like you," he said. The feel of her small tongue on his neck coupled with her grinding on his crotch was driving him insane.

"Mmm, I love you," she said.

Tyler gasped. "You what?"

She looked up at him. "I love you, Tyler." She rolled over and snuggled in the crook of his restrained left arm. "You're kind and sweet and you make me feel good inside. I like Mistress and Master, but I'm just a toy to them. They wouldn't put themselves in danger to save me the way you have."

"Oh, he's not in any danger," Stacie Fuchs said as she descended the basement stairs.

Tyler turned his head and looked at her.

Stacie was dressed in a tight black latex catsuit with a silver chain belt. She wore black latex thigh boots with stiletto heels.

Her head was encased in a tight, black latex cowl that showed only her face. Her brown hair was pulled up through a hole in the top of the cowl and fell in a ponytail down her back.

A thin black whip was coiled and attached to her belt.

She smiled and walked gracefully across the basement floor. Then she spun around. "What do you think?"

Emily clapped. "Beautiful, Mistress!"

Tyler just stared.

Stacie looked down at her big tits clearly defined by the outfit. She stifled a laugh. "Too much, isn't it? I knew it. Tyler, I wanted to look like a fantasy dominatrix for you. I overdid it. I overdo things a lot. You must think I'm silly, don't you?"

Emily nuzzled his neck and whispered, "Tell her you like it. She worked hard just for you."

"Yeah, I like..." He shook his head. "Okay, enough. You look great, but I'm a little freaked out right now. What the fuck is going on?"

Emily climbed off him and danced back from the table as Stacie leaned over him.

Stacie stroked his face. "You came here to save Emily from me. That's very brave and very noble. We value that, Tyler. I mean we value evil as well, but I'm personally very proud of you."

"We? Who's we?"

"The Church of Morpheus, dear."

He stared at her. "Morpheus? Those people on the internet?"

Stacie leaned her arms on his chest and laid her chin on her fists. "That's us."

"Wait. Human trafficking. You people abduct..."

Stacie winked and looked over at Emily. "Yes, we do." She batted her eyelashes. "So, you found out who Emily really is? Oh, SlutzNet can hear every word said on the property. He... it... SlutzNet? What's your preferred pronoun?"

"He, Mistress."

"We always try to be accepting of pronoun preferences here." She tapped a long red nail against her nose. "Now, where was I? Oh, yes! He heard every word you said and reported to me."

"You can't hold people prisoner! You can't enslave someone against their will," Tyler hissed.

"I beg to differ. You most certainly can hold someone prisoner... just look at yourself, dear."

Tyler went pale.

Stacie raised up. "As for Emily? 'Against her will' doesn't really apply, because she doesn't have a will other than my own, do you sweetheart?"

"No, Mistress," she said with a bright smile.

"No will, other than the fact that she is head over heels in love with you. Which, by the way, is adorable, and I completely support, and I..." She waved her hand by her eyes. "I'm sorry, it's just so beautiful, I get choked up." She choked back a sob.

She cleared her throat. "Finally, yes, she is a slave. But, I want you to listen to her." She turned toward Emily. "Emily, are you happy?"

"Very happy, Mistress."

Stacie turned back to Tyler. "Hear that? I'm not making her say that, Tyler. She's happy." She glanced at Emily. "Would you like to go back to being Emily Cray, go back to Ithaca College?"

"No, Mistress!" Emily looked horrified.

Stacie leaned back over Tyler. "Any other questions?"

"Emily di Fuchs is saying that. I'll bet Emily Cray would say something different," Tyler said.

Stacie groaned. "Oh, for fuck's sake, Tyler. Emily Cray was a neurotic mess - SlutzNet questioned her thoroughly when she was being transformed. She was lonely, poor thing hadn't had a decent fuck in a year. She was broke, pursuing a dead-end course of study that wouldn't even provide her with enough money to eat. Her parents were ready to disown her - my God, the girl hadn't shaved her legs or even her armpit hair in months. I'm not even sure she bathed more than once a week. That is called depression, for which, by the way, she was taking Prozac. Fuck's sake. A twenty year old taking Prozac? And, you would have me send her back to that?!"

"She was free! She wasn't being used as a sex toy!"

Stacie gritted her teeth. "She's young and beautiful and in love. She's happy. She's happy with you, Tyler." Stacie shrugged. "Emily Cray might not be in love with you, Tyler. Did you think about that?"

Tyler closed his eyes. "She deserves a chance."

Stacie turned and leaned against the operating table. "I like you, Tyler. I do. So, I'm going to try to convince you. We're doing bad things for good reasons." She held out her hand to Emily. "Darling, make love to your boyfriend."

Emily smiled sweetly and walked to the table.

Stacie pressed a button and the lower end of the table separated, spreading Tyler's legs apart.

Tyler groaned as Emily stepped between his spread thighs.

"Lower your dress, darling," Stacie whispered.

Emily pulled the rubber dress down in the front, exposing her huge breasts.

The silver nipple covers glittered under the basement lights.

Stacie had a red signet ring on her right hand, she held the stone against Emily's left nipple.

Emily gasped. "Oh, thank you, Mistress!" The nipple cover came off in Stacie's hand.

Stacie smiled down at Tyler. "My ring is the magnetic key."

Tyler watched as milk sprayed from Emily's released nipple.

He licked his lips involuntarily, the memory of drinking Ambrosia the day before fresh in his mind. What would it be like to drink it directly from Emily's warm breast?

The right nipple cover came off as well, and, with it, a pressurized stream of Ambrosia.

Emily cupped her big breasts and moaned softly.

"Emily likes pain. My doing, I'm afraid. She likes having her breasts swell with milk, but she also loves it when I release her."

"Feels so good, Mistress," Emily gently massaged her nipples as milk dribbled from her.

"Imagine what that's like, Tyler. Having breasts so sensitive you can cum just from having them sucked and played with. Pleasure, Tyler, we bring pleasure to all our victims." She reached out and gently pulled Emily's left nipple.

Ambrosia jetted out and splattered on the floor as Emily moaned. She looked at Stacie with a look of mixed love and lust.

"Take off your dress completely, Emily."

Emily stared at her and then at Stacie's signet ring. "N... No... Mistress, Tyler can fuck my ass. I like it. He likes it too..." She looked almost panicked.

Stacie shook her head. "I'm taking off your chastity."

Emily's voice was a whisper. "But, what if I..."

"You won't. Take it off."

Emily nodded. She undid a catch in the back of the latex outfit, and it fell down her hips, exposing her chastity.

Stacie leaned down and pressed the signet ring to the front of the latex and chrome panties.

They opened in the front with an audible click.

Emily knelt and pushed the chastity down over her ballet boots.

Tyler strained his neck to look at her.

Stacie put her hand behind his head and supported his neck tenderly.

Emily had no pubic hair and her skin was flawless other than the inverted pentagram tattoo.

Her wet pussy was a bright pink against her milk and honey skin.

Her clit was thick and swollen.

She looked shyly at the floor.

"You're beautiful," Tyler said.

She smiled and stepped forward wearing nothing but the ballet boots and her posture collar.

Stacie reached behind Emily's neck and undid the collar as well.

She whispered in Emily's ear and Emily laughed.

Emily nodded. "Yes, Mistress." She reached down and undid the button on Tyler's shorts. She unzipped them and then pulled his hard cock out of his boxers. She slid the shorts and boxers down as far as she could, exposing his cock and balls in their curly pubes.

A mechanical arm lowered from the ceiling and placed a bottle in Emily's outstretched hand.

She sprayed the liquid onto Tyler's crotch.

It was warm and she began massaging it in.

Tyler gasped. "What is that?"

Emily winked. "I warned you what I would do the next time I had you naked."

His pubic hair began falling out in clumps, which Emily then brushed away onto the floor.

Stacie unbuttoned his shirt and then leaned down and whispered in his ear. "Being shaved makes your cock look bigger."

He was hard as a rock and pointed straight into the air.

Stacie knelt by his head. "You're going to love this next part."

He watched intently as Emily knelt between his legs and began slowly rubbing her nipples up and down his shaft.

"God," Tyler groaned.

He almost had his eyes closed when Emily stopped and then began massaging her nipples.

Ambrosia sprayed onto his cock and balls.

Tyler arched his back and came, shooting jets of white cum straight up toward the ceiling. He screamed through gritted teeth.

He fell back against the table as he stopped spurting. "S... Sorry... It just... I couldn't stop."

Stacie laughed. "Don't be silly. Having your junk soaked in Ambrosia has that effect. You'll be hard again in a moment. You're absorbing it right through your skin."

Between his thighs, Emily licked and sucked him clean.

He felt his cock stiffening again.

"There. See?" Stacie whispered. She unzipped the front of her catsuit, exposing her big breasts.

Tyler stared at them as she undid the right nipple clamp.

Ambrosia landed on his chest and he moaned.

"Suck, Tyler," Stacie whispered as she moved her leaking nipple close to his lips.

"N... No..." He looked down at Emily who was now soaking his cock and balls in Ambrosia a second time.

Emily shook her head. "It's okay, Tyler. Suck Mistress. You're not betraying me. I want you to."

Tyler stared at the thick nipple with the pearlescent drop clinging to it.

He sucked it into his mouth.

His body was electrified.

Seconds later, he had latched on and begun nursing as his cock lurched and shot cum at the ceiling once again.

***

Margaret stood in the kitchen and made dinner. They were eating late - Abe had meetings until after 7:00 and had only arrived home a few minutes before.

Levi sat at the kitchen table and thumbed through his phone.

From the moment they left Stacie's back yard that afternoon, Levi had never left her side.

After leading her naked into the house, he had taken her to her room and made her put on her shortest, tightest skirt, a lace bra, and a silk blouse along with her heels. He had watched her intently the entire time.

Afterwards, he had supervised her makeup: bright red lipstick and black eyeliner.

She had burst into tears at one point, and Levi told her to stop crying, wipe off the makeup, and do it again.

Margaret hadn't questioned him. Stacie had put him in charge, and Stacie was...

God.

Stacie owned her. Literally and figuratively.

After the makeup, Levi had made her show him the vibrator Stacie had given her.

He had taken it from her and put it in his dresser drawer in his room.

Levi told her she wasn't to use it without permission.

Which was a problem, because as terrified and depressed as Margaret was? She was so horny it hurt.

Her skin was flushed, and her pussy was dripping.

He wouldn't even let her go to the bathroom alone.

As Margaret cooked, Abe went upstairs to change his clothes.

"You can fuck him tonight," Levi said without looking up from his phone.

Margaret stopped in the middle of slicing a carrot. "What?"

"Dad. You can fuck him tonight. Stacie said you can."

"Levi, don't talk like that," she whispered.

He sighed. "Margaret, if you try to correct me again? I'll see if Stacie can sew your whore cunt lips up so you can't ever fuck again."

Margaret stared at him in horror.

"Levi, please. This is wrong. You have to help me get out of this."

"Why the fuck would I do that?" He asked and smiled.

"Levi, we can both get away from her. Just help me. This... this isn't you. You were never cruel."

Levi laughed. "Actually, that's not true. I was naive before, but don't ever believe I was a nice person. I'm just admitting it to myself now, that's all."

"I don't believe that."

"How did you get him to do it?" Levi asked.

"What?"

"How did you get Dad to leave my mother for you?" He asked as he set his phone down.

"No. Levi, that's not what happened."

"Don't fucking lie to me, slut."

"Stop it, please! Levi! Your Mom and Abe were already separated when I started seeing your father."

"Bullshit. You were a secretary in the law firm. He was pounding that cunt before Mom left."

"No. That's not... how it happened."

"Tell me the truth, Maggie."

Margaret gasped and dropped her knife on the counter.

"Yeah," Levi said and tapped his finger on his phone. "Stacie texted me a few hours ago. She told me about your trigger word and how to use it."

Margaret shook her head.

"Maggie, tell me how you ended up fucking my father." He leaned back in the kitchen chair and smiled.

"I... we were working late one night. He..." She gritted her teeth trying to make herself stop. But, the words just tumbled out as if she had taken some sort of truth serum. "He... was sad. He had been sad for weeks. Your mother and he were fighting... all the time. So..." She moaned and shook her head.

"Tell me, Maggie. Tell me all of it."

"I... was wearing a short skirt, like this one. I undid a few buttons on my blouse. I took him a cup of coffee, and I leaned over so he could see my... please don't make me, Levi!"

"See what, Margaret? Maggie. Tell me everything."

"My breasts! I leaned over in front of him so he could see my breasts. And, then I... I leaned against him and kissed him. He was just so sad, Levi."

"Then what?"

Margaret shook her head and tried to clench her teeth together.

"Maggie, tell me. Now."

Her mouth opened "He... we... on his desk... he took me."

"Show me."

"What?"

"Show me how my Dad fucked you, Margaret."

Margaret's chin trembled. She turned her back to him and bent over the kitchen island.

"What he fucked you with your skirt in the way?"

"No, Levi." She was hyperventilating.

"Show me, Maggie."

She felt ill. This felt so wrong. But, she reached back and pulled her skirt over her bare hips, spreading her legs so Levi could see.

Then her fear turned to anger. "Like this! Goddamn you. He... fucked me like this."

Levi slapped her left asscheek hard.

She almost cried out before he clamped his hand over her mouth.

"No screaming. I figure we have about five minutes till he comes back down." He placed an uncut carrot on the cutting board a few inches from Margaret's nose. "Never seen my Dad's dick. How long?"

Margaret sobbed.

Slap. His hand on her other asscheek.

She squealed against his palm.

"Maggie. How big is his cock?" He picked up the knife and held it against the carrot about midway down.

"Sh... Shorter," Margaret whispered.

Levi smirked and moved two inches closer to the root of the carrot with the knife. "This?"

"No. Shorter."

He moved the knife another inch and then laughed out loud. "Don't tell me it's shorter than this?"

"No... like that."

He brought the blade down and it cut the carrot through.

Margaret yelped as Levi held up the cut vegetable.

"Fuck yourself with it. The way he fucked you."

"N... No... please."

"Maggie, I said fuck yourself with the carrot."

Levi smiled at her as she took the carrot in her left hand and reached around behind her.

He took a step back and watched as she probed at her wet pussy with the cold carrot.

She slid it in. She was so wet, it went in smoothly. Margaret moaned and immediately felt disgusted with herself - she actually needed this! She began sliding the carrot in and out of her pussy.

Levi rubbed the small of her back as she fucked herself. "That's right, Maggie. Just like he fucked you that first time. Did you moan then?"

Margaret nodded with her eyes squeezed shut.

"Then moan now."

She looked up at him - the boy he had been was gone. A man was staring down at her. A low soft moan escaped her lips as she pushed the carrot deeper on the next thrust.

Not only had she lost mastery of her will, her body was betraying her as well. She moaned louder.

"I hated you for a very long time," Levi said as he stroked her back. "That's why I always called you Margaret instead of Mom. But, I understand now. I know what it's like to lust. Keep going, Margaret. Harder."

"God... please help me, Levi. Please help me get away from her." She was so close to cumming.

She heard a noise upstairs: Abe was coming down!

"No, goddamn it, I'm so close."

"Stop, Margaret."

"No, please, Levi! Don't make me stop!"

He pulled the carrot out of her and Margaret sobbed.

"Straighten up and fix your clothes, you look like a slut."

She stood up slowly and smoothed down her skirt.

Levi smiled at her. "Like I said: Stacie says you can fuck him tonight. Just don't let him cum inside you."

Margaret nodded. At least she would have some relief later.

"Mmm, something smells good," Abe said as he headed for the table.

Levi laughed. "I'll say." He looked at the carrot in his hand.

Margaret's eyes went wide as he lifted the glistening carrot to her lips.

"Big bite... Maggie."

She opened her mouth wide and let him slip most of the carrot inside.

She bit down slowly, tasting her own juices as they dripped on her tongue.

***

Stacie caressed Tyler's face. "I think I can release these restraints now, don't you?"

Tyler laughed. "Yeah. I think so."

He felt completely relaxed.

Between his thighs, Emily was bobbing her head up and down on his cock. He lost track of the number of times he had cum.

Emily would bring him off and then immediately Stacie would allow him to nurse from her miraculous breasts. A moment later he would be rock hard once again and the process would repeat.

Stacie unbuckled his wrists and then his ankles, but Tyler made no move to rise from the table.

"Scoot forward a little," Stacie whispered.

Tyler moved down a little.

"Emily has been well trained, Tyler. The video program is very extensive. Do you know what your prostate is?"

Emily giggled as she blew him.

"Yeah, I know..."

"Prostate massage, Emily," Stacie said.

She slid his cock out of her mouth. "Yes, Mistress."

"Take a look at her right hand, Tyler," Stacie whispered and kissed his ear.

Emily held up her right hand displaying her ultra long, ruby red nails.

She folded all her fingers but left her middle finger extended.

Tyler gasped as the long red nail curled down over her fingertip, becoming a red, lacquered dome over her finger.

Emily licked it and then ran it down his cock and over his balls.

It slid lower along the skin between his balls and ass.

"Uh, wait," Tyler moaned.

"Not on your life. Trust me, Tyler," Stacie whispered.

Emily probed at his anus.

"No! That's a hard no, Stacie."

Emily looked up from between his thighs and winked.