Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The finger slid into his ass.

"Jesus! Oh, my God!"

"Relax. Don't fight," Stacie laughed.

"God. God!"

Emily bumped something inside his ass and his cock lurched.

His eyes bulged.

"There it is. It's a tiny little prostate," Emily giggled. She began a slow in and out motion, pushing against his prostate each time.

"Fuck! God, that's..." Tyler groaned.

"That's what?"

"Amazing! What the fuck?"

Emily giggled. "It's working."

Tyler looked down.

Cum was pouring out of his piss slit and running down his shaft on every thrust of her finger.

Tyler closed his eyes.

Stacie's nipple rubbed against his lips and he sucked it in.

"That's my good boy. Need to stay hydrated," Stacie laughed.

Emily laughed with her and fucked his ass while she licked the cum that oozed out of him.

***

Margaret lay on her back and stared up at the bedroom ceiling.

Thirty seconds. Abe had lasted thirty seconds inside her.

A half minute of missionary position, a meager ejaculation, and then he had rolled off her onto his back.

She wanted to scream.

There was a time just after she had started seeing Abe that she had been insatiable, so had he. Her libido had cooled over the years, and so had his.

Now, however, there was slutifier - and, whatever it was? Stacie had given her a double dose.

Her libido was raging, a hundred times worse than it ever had been. Her clit felt ready to burst and everything... everything seemed sexual. Everything looked like a cock or a pussy. Television was impossible to watch - she had always been attracted to men, but now she was equally attracted to women.

After dinner, she had tried to watch television. A commercial came on with a girl in a bikini and she had instantly become wet and began to throb.

And, now, Abe had lasted thirty seconds. He snored quietly beside her.

She spread her legs and reached down, fingering her clit. It was hard! Her fingers were immediately coated with her own juices - she had made Abe pull out and shoot on her stomach and breasts. She had wiped off what little cum Abe had squirted on her with her now discarded nightgown.

Like a good girl.

She closed her eyes, imagining what depraved things Stacie would do to her tomorrow. She rubbed her clit with the tips of her index and middle fingers. Stacie had rattled off a list of things she would do to her tomorrow.

Horrible, wicked things.

She should be terrified.

Instead, part of her wanted to run to Stacie. The taste of her pussy mixed with Levi's cum still lingered in her mind if not on her lips.

She raised her fingers from her clit in the darkened bedroom and stared at them.

She stuck out her tongue and tasted herself for the second time.

Her taste was similar to Stacie's, but not precisely the same. Her own taste was lighter, more delicate. Stacie's was stronger, but sweeter.

Was that from having Levi's cum inside her?

She put her fingers back on her clit.

What would Abe think if he woke up and found her playing with herself like a teenager?

Enough, she thought. She was a grown woman, this was her body.

And, she needed more than her fingers.

She slid out of bed, her body soaked in sweat though the room was cool.

Margaret reached for her silk nightgown. It felt good against her fingers.

But, instead, she simply walked out of the bedroom naked.

There was no longer a reason to hide herself from Levi.

She belonged to him. Stacie had made her subordinate to her stepson.

A shiver went through her. Why did it turn her on to know she was now a possession?

She hesitated outside Levi's room.

The door handle was cold to her touch.

She twisted it open.

Levi's room was dark. She could see his sleeping shape under the thin sheet on the bed.

Should she simply climb in his bed? Would he want her? He hadn't given any indication of desiring her, only of wanting to humiliate her.

Instead, she looked at his dresser. The top drawer held her vibrator.

She stole a nervous glance at the bed. Levi was breathing steadily.

He would know she took it.

She would be punished. If not by him, then by Stacie.

And, she realized that actually turned her on.

She opened the drawer gently.

Reaching in, she found the long, thick shape and smiled.

Then, she frowned.

No, no, no! Her eyes adjusted to the dark.

The vibrator had been broken in half, the batteries lying beside the two pieces, and a handful of plastic gears strewn about the drawer.

The nightstand lamp came on and Margaret yelped.

"I thought you might try that. What's wrong? Old man couldn't get it up?"

She turned.

Levi was sitting up, his muscular torso gleaming with sweat. He was smirking at her.

"P... Please, Levi. I'm so..."

"Horny?"

Margaret sobbed. "It hurts, Levi. Please. Take me to Stacie now?"

"No. Go back to bed."

Margaret collapsed onto the carpeted floor. "Levi! Why do you hate me? You told me you understood?"

He threw back the sheet, revealing his hard, veined cock. "Tell me what you want, Stacie."

She stared at the thirteen inch monster her stepson slowly jacked in his strong hand.

"T... Take me to Stacie. Or, just let me go to her. She'll know..."

"She'll know what to do? Stupid slut, why do you think she put me in charge of you tonight?"

She looked at him and swallowed. "No. We can't. It's not..."

"Not what? Not right? Fine. Suffer."

Margaret cried and held her sides.

"Oh, and before you get an idea about going downstairs and fishing out a carrot or cucumber? I sliced up all the vegetables." He burst out laughing.

He looked at her. "Do you want to cum, Margaret?"

She just sobbed.

"If you want to cum, I'm here." He held out his hand.

She shook her head. "I can't. I couldn't."

"Then go to bed."

She got to her feet and walked toward the door.

She stopped with her hand on the doorknob. Margaret tried to stand up straight. Instead of turning the knob, she locked it.

Then she turned around.

He smiled at her triumphantly.

"If we do this? There's no going back," Margaret whispered.

"There never was a 'going back'," Levi said. "We were damned from the moment we met her." He held out his hand again.

She nodded and took a step toward him.

"No," Levi said. "On your knees."

"Levi!" she hissed. "Must you humiliate me?"

"On your fucking knees. Or, go fuck yourself, Margaret. Figuratively."

She rolled her eyes. "Literally. Not figuratively."

"Seriously want to give me an English lesson?" He laughed.

She shook her head and got on her knees.

"All the way."

She sobbed and dropped onto all fours.

She crawled across his floor.

When she reached the bed, he rolled into a seated position with his knees spread apart.

She sat on the floor on her knees and stared at his cock. She wanted to die - she was salivating.

Margaret flinched when he reached out and stroked her hair.

"You don't know anything about the Church yet," Levi said. "But, it's divided into classes. They're called castes. You're going to be Whore Caste."

She sucked in a sharp breath.

"No, it's not an insult, Margaret. Your caste makes the whole thing work. The other castes use you to take out all their aggressions. They stay satisfied and happy - Morpheus says all the evil in the world goes back to sexual repression."

"Is that what you believe?" Margaret asked.

"Yeah, don't you?"

"I... I don't know." She looked at the precum that was dripping from his piss slit - the slit looked big enough to fit her little finger. "If I'm Whore Caste, what are you?"

"She won't say. Maybe it's up to me. Either way? I'll be using sluts like you a lot." He wound his fingers in her long brown hair and pulled her toward his dripping cock.

She opened her mouth and licked the clear drop of precum off his cock.

Using his free hand, he grabbed the base of his dick and rubbed the thick head across her lips, wetting them. "Open wider."

She opened as wide as she could, and he pushed the head of his cock into her mouth.

She was sucking her stepson's cock! Realization flooded through her - this was wrong! She tried to pull away.

"No. If you make me use your trigger word? I'll put some really nasty commands in your head, Margaret. I'll make you do shit they don't even put on the internet," he growled as he shoved another half inch into her mouth.

He meant it. She knew he meant it. The boy her stepson had been before was gone. This man was a completely different person.

She reached up and cupped his big balls in both hands.

He laughed. "That's right, whore."

His words thrilled her, sending electric shocks down her spine. Each demeaning epithet turned her on more.

He was twice as big as any man she had sucked before, and the thickness was as hard to handle as the length.

Her jaws ached just from taking the swollen head.

She reached up from his balls and tried to wrap both hands around his shaft - her fingers couldn't wrap around it! She squeezed as best she could and stroked him as she sucked.

He grabbed her wrists roughly and shoved them away. "We don't allow that. When you suck, you suck. Understand? You take as much as you can and use your mouth only."

She mumbled a 'yes' around the mouthful of cock head.

He wrapped both hands around her head and pulled her farther down.

She almost choked! The head was resting against the back of her tongue.

She grabbed his thighs and tried to push away, but his hands held her head stationary.

"Don't fucking fight me. You've got a lot to learn." He began rocking his hips slowly, shoving his cock in and out.

She tried to control her breathing as he went deeper and deeper.

She let her hand slip down to her wet pussy and she fingered herself as he used her mouth.

She needed to cum!

And, then he pulled out of her mouth.

She didn't have time to ask what he was doing as his hands circled her waist and lifted her onto the bed.

He put her on her hands and knees and knelt behind her. "Look in the mirror."

She looked to the side.

He was aiming his huge cock at her pussy.

She arched her back. Then she looked at the reflection of his eyes... and smiled.

He laughed and began rubbing the thick head up and down her wet slit.

"God, oh, God. Condom. We need a..."

He just laughed at her and pushed the head of the huge dick into her.

She felt herself stretching to accommodate him - it was the biggest thing she had ever had inside her pussy! "N... No... I could get pregnant!" She moaned.

"I'm sterile," he groaned as he pushed even more of his thick cock inside her straining hole. He slapped her ass. "So are you."

"What? How?"

"Shut up, slut. Just do your job." He slid even deeper!

"Gentle, Levi. Be gentle, please!" She felt like her body was being ripped in two.

He slowed, but still he pushed deeper.

She cried out when she felt him pushing against her cervix.

Margaret looked in the mirror. He wasn't close to being completely inside her!

God, he could kill me, she thought. She arched her back and laid her face on his pillow. It smelled of him.

He began to fuck her slowly, taking care not to hit her cervix hard.

But, she was no longer thinking about pain.

Her clit was being rubbed deliciously on each stroke, and he was touching something else inside that was sending unbelievable sensations through her.

She clawed at the sheets, curling her fingers in the cotton till she thought it would rip.

He was relentless, fucking her in a slow, steady rhythm.

The orgasm came out of nowhere, rushing through her, causing her whole body to stiffen and tremble.

And, he was kind! Stroking her buttocks gently as he took her.

The guilt was gone. It would come back, she knew. But, for now, he was just a man using her the way she needed to be used.

Margaret began to rotate her hips, clenching her muscles in ways she knew would make him feel good.

He rewarded her with harder strokes and his own moans.

She orgasmed again! Never this fast - she had never had this many orgasms so close together.

She felt his thick middle finger probing at her backside, and she gasped. "Levi? What are you doing?!"

"Stacie said you would like this. She said you told her you loved it in the ass and pussy at the same time." He pushed his finger inside her pucker.

Margaret groaned as her sphincter opened and his finger passed inside.

Full! She was so full!

She came again! Her body squeezing his cock and his finger as fireworks went off behind her eyes.

He stopped thrusting with his cock deep inside her.

He throbbed, and Margaret laughed as he filled her womb with cum.

Levi held her there, his finger still in her ass as his cock continued to throb.

He slid his finger out gently and then fell onto the bed beside her, drawing her into a spoon.

His cock was still hard and embedded inside her.

***