Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 03

Story Info
Tyler worries. Blackmail! Master Levi. Tyler learns.
16k words
4.8
21.7k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcome as always!

*****

An hour later, Levi and Tyler walked back across the lawn to Tyler's house. The dynamic had changed between them.

Tyler left his naivety in Stacie Fuchs's house.

Levi left more.

"Want to come in, man?" Levi said. "Margaret is probably cooking dinner. Meat loaf night." He smiled. He was cheerful.

Tyler stared at him. For Levi, it was like nothing had happened.

"No. I gotta get home," he said as he turned toward the driveway.

"Later," Levi said as he ran toward the back door to his house.

Tyler frowned after him. "Yeah, later."

He opened the door to his Prius and sat down in the hot interior. He looked back through the hedges at the Fuchs house. He sighed. Was it just a house? Or, was it some dark castle with a princess locked inside?

Were Stacie and Emily sitting in there right now, laughing at how they had made Tyler believe Emily was some kind of brainwashed abductee? Were they simply playing a game with two gullible teens?

Or, was Emily really in danger?

He closed the door and started the car. He backed carefully down the drive and headed home.

***

Emily knelt on the bedroom floor. She held the lobotomizer - a long steel needle attached to a pistol grip, in her outstretched hand. "I'm defective, Mistress." She kept her eyes on the floor.

Stacie stood over her with a horrified expression. "Emily, what are you talking about?"

Emily sobbed. "My mind. I hear voices. I can't make them stop. She screams at me." Emily's right hand shook.

"What do the voices say?"

"They say my name is Emily Cray and that you've turned me into a monster. Oh, Mistress, I'm so afraid!" She leaned forward and kissed Stacie's feet, wetting them with her tears.

Stacie knelt down and took the lobotomizer from her. "Now, now, it's alright. Don't cry. It's not you, it's the hypnosis drug. The same thing happened to Margaret. She just needed a second dose and she was fine." She put her arms around the girl and Emily cried with her head on Stacie's thighs.

Stacie stroked her hair. "It's alright now. I would never use this nasty lobotomizer on you or anyone else. You throw it away. I don't want it in this house."

"Y... Yes, Mistress."

"Now, straighten up. You have duties to perform."

"Of course, I'm sorry, Mistress." She started to rise, but Stacie held her down.

"You like the boy, don't you?"

"Master Tyler? Yes, he's kind..."

"Kindness is weakness. You and I will make him strong." She leaned down and kissed Emily's platinum blonde hair. "He loves you, doesn't he?"

"I... think so, Mistress."

"We'll use that against him. Control him with it." She smiled down at Emily. "You do understand he could never accept you? If he knew all the things I've done to you? He couldn't accept you. He could never love you like I do."

Emily nodded. "I know that, Mistress."

***

"Mom, I'm home," Tyler said as he came in the front door.

"Kitchen," his Mom called.

He walked into the kitchen to find his Mom putting away groceries.

Christine McGee was a tall brunette of about forty. She was dressed in her 'Church Outfit': long business skirt, white blouse buttoned to the neck, with her hair done up in a bun and librarian glasses perched on her nose. She was the head secretary at Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church.

She turned and smiled at her son. Looking both ways, she handed him a bag. "Nacho Cheese Doritos... don't let him see you with them."

"Thanks, Mom." Tyler smiled and took the chips from her. "I won't." He turned and headed for his room.

"And, don't eat those before dinner? You'll spoil your appetite."

He took the stairs two at a time, passing by the crucifix complete with painful looking Jesus midway up.

Tyler looked into the sorrowful, heaven turned eyes. "Might have to talk with you later, old buddy. Fucking weird day."

He ran up the stairs, pausing by his sister's closed door.

Tyler almost made it past the study beyond.

"Tyler?" His Dad called from inside.

Fuck, Tyler thought. He tossed the bag of Doritos down the hall toward his bedroom door and then opened the door to the study a few inches.

Nathan McGee sat in his study in his leather chair with his eyes on his computer monitor. He looked up, and, as usual, his eyes looked directly at Tyler's gut.

Behind Nathan on the walnut bookshelves were his numerous high school and college athletic trophies: football, track and field, basketball. Nathan McGee had been an all state athlete in multiple sports.

Tyler, not so much.

His father looked at him with his usual look of disdain. "Where were you today?"

What he wanted to say was: Assfucking this beautiful blonde. She had tits like volleyballs, and a face that would make an angel weep. Afterward, I held her in my arms while we both fell asleep. It was a good day, you motherfucking asshole.

But, he didn't say that.

"Hanging out with Levi," he said.

Nathan shook his head. "Video games. I might have known. Tomorrow, you're coming down to the brokerage with me. If you're not going to exercise your body, you can at least exercise your mind. How does that Kent kid stay skinny? You should find out. Might get a pointer or two." He turned back to his computer, dismissing him without a further word.

Tyler slunk out the door into the hallway. His Dad had always been a dick, but after Tyler had failed to get accepted at any of the Ivy League schools, he had become unbearable. Tyler wanted to go to Ithaca College, which Nathan had grudgingly agreed.

Of course, he agreed too late for Tyler to start this semester.

Tyler had a feeling Nathan had dragged his feet so he could keep Tyler under his thumb for an extra year.

Tyler scooped up the Doritos and went into his room, closing the door behind him.

He sat down in front of his computer and opened a browser.

"EMILY CRAY", he typed. He thought for a moment and then added, "ITHACA, NY."

The search engine filled the screen with info.

He clicked on 'images'.

The first picture was of a plain looking girl with strawberry blonde hair. He almost switched to the next image, but then he looked at the eyes.

Big green eyes.

Emily's eyes.

But, his Emily was a platinum blonde. The Emily on the computer screen had a larger nose and darker skin with freckles. He clicked the link for Facebook.

Emily Cray, Ithaca College.

What he could see of her profile was a handful of photos. Emily at a women's rights march. Emily smiling in a library.

It was her. It had to be. His Emily had those eyes, that smile.

Women's Studies? Her major was Women's Studies at Ithaca? How do you go from Women's Studies to sex slave?

He pulled up a 'people search' page and entered in as much information as he could. His bank account was soon $10.00 lighter, but he got a phone number.

Tyler pulled out his cellphone and punched in the number.

"Hello?" A woman asked.

"Hi, is Emily there?"

"No, sorry."

"Do you know when she'll be back? I'm a friend of hers," Tyler said.

The woman sighed. "Hopefully never. She's hiding from me. The rent is way past due and I'm going to be stuck with her part! If you see that sneaking, uptight, closet lesbo, you tell her Andrea is pawning her fucking Mac for reimbursement."

"I... look, did she go somewhere today?"

"Yeah, she left this morning saying she was going for a job interview. I haven't seen her since. You tell her what I told you." The woman hung up.

Tyler stared at the phone. Then he opened the Doritos.

***

"Hello, Mistress Madison, welcome home," SlutzNet said as the tall brunette approached the front door.

Maddie Fuchs wore a short white dress with matching pumps. Dark sunglasses hid her eyes below her raven hair. "Not my house, SlutzNet."

The door swung open and Maddie stepped inside the cool foyer. The door closed automatically behind her.

She took off her glasses and stared at the latex clad French maid dusting the furniture.

The girl turned toward her and curtsied.

"Who on earth are you?" Maddie asked.

The girl was wearing a painful looking posture collar. "Emily, Miss."

"Maddie? I didn't know you were coming over," Stacie said as she appeared at the top of the stairs in a satin kimono.

"Mother? A French maid? Seriously?" Maddie asked.

Stacie came downstairs. "This is a big house, I need help. Isn't she lovely?"

Emily bent at the waist and dusted something that looked like it didn't need dusting.

Maddie chewed her thumbnail. "She's certainly impressive."

Stacie took her arm and led Maddie into the living room.

"Who was she?" Maddie whispered.

"Oh, some frumpy college coed. Women's Studies major or something ridiculous like that. We're doing her a favor. Just this afternoon she serviced two young studs - probably the most action the poor thing ever had."

Maddie laughed. "Just two days here and you're already holding orgies? Mother?"

"Oh, stop. It's my job. Besides, nobody is complaining, certainly not the two boys." Stacie sat down on the couch. "Did you see your sister today?"

Maddie shook her head. "It's a big campus, Mother."

"I need you to look out for her. You're her big sister. She's not like... us."

"You mean sick, twisted pervs?"

"Don't be vulgar."

Maddie stifled a laugh. She was immune to mind control, so she knew that everything in the Fuchs family was an illusion created at Stallion's. Maddie was not Stacie's daughter nor was Courtney. Maddie was deeply in love with Donny, but he was, thankfully, not actually her brother.

This was all a game created by the white witches Gwen Kincaid and Sugar Tits.

But, of the five members of the Fuchs family, only Maddie knew the truth.

She also knew that her sweet little 'sister' wasn't the naive thing 'mother' thought she was. Courtney was well on her way to becoming a mad scientist like her girlfriend, Dr. Demona.

And, she had no doubt the reason she hadn't seen Courtney was that she was probably already experimenting on coeds at Ithaca.

"I have the most delicious boy next door. Nineteen and very eager," Stacie said. "Oh, and his stepmother is even more fun. I actually got her into a video booth at Stallion's today."

"I think the 'burbs are agreeing with you, Mother."

Stacie laughed. "The only problem is the hypnotic I've been using. It must be a bad batch or something. It took two shots for both the stepmother and Emily."

Maddie frowned. "Two shots... Mother, did you ask Demona?"

"She's away somewhere. They all are. I'm sure it's okay."

Maddie nodded. "Yes. Well, I just wanted to check in on you."

"Oh, please stay. I'm lonely here with just Emily and SlutzNet," Stacie pouted.

Maddie stood up. "I'm sure you'll find some way to occupy your time." She leaned over and kissed her.

Maddie walked into the foyer to find Emily still dusting dust free objects.

She touched the woman's arm. "What's your full name?"

"Emily di Fuchs, Mistress."

"Designation?"

Emily stood up straight. "French Maid Whore, Whore Caste."

"Who owns you?"

"Mistress Stacie Fuchs." Emily's eyes looked hollow.

Maddie stepped closer and whispered. "What's your real name?"

"Mistress?"

"Your real name, Emily. The name you hear in your mind?"

Emily looked at her in shock, then quickly averted her eyes. "I don't, Mistress. I don't hear voices."

"Don't be afraid."

Emily sighed. "Emily Cray."

Maddie smiled. Then she leaned forward and kissed her. "Everything is going to be okay, Emily Cray. I promise." She winked.

Then she yelled over her shoulder. "Mother? Don't give her any more shots. I think they're making her sick."

Maddie put her finger to her lips and then walked out the front door whispering, "Shh..."

***

Tyler stood in the kitchen helping his mom wash dishes. She always washed them before putting them in the dishwasher, which seemed like a waste of time to Tyler.

He scrubbed off dried cheese from a plate with his thumbnail. "I met a girl today."

Christine McGee turned and smiled at him. "Really?"

Tyler nodded.

"And?"

"And, what? I like her."

Christine fluffed his hair. "Is she pretty?"

"She's amazing. Way out of my league."

Christine frowned. "Don't say that, Tyler. It isn't true."

He chuckled. "You haven't seen her."

"I don't have to see her. You only need confidence Tyler. Nobody is out of your league." She turned back to her dishes. "What's her name?"

"Emily. She's a college student... or she was. She's working for Levi's neighbor."

"Doing what?"

Tyler bit his lip. "Sort of odds and ends, I guess."

"She's pretty, huh?"

"Tall blonde. Her hair's almost white."

"Eyes?"

"Green."

Christine leaned on the sink. "Liked her enough to remember her eye color, huh? This must be serious."

Tyler laughed.

"Be careful. Don't get hurt."

"Mom," Tyler groaned drawing out the word.

"Don't Mom me. You're still my baby." She smiled at him. "You should talk to your father about her."

Tyler laughed out loud. "Yeah, like that's going to happen."

"He really does care about you, you know? He's just not too good at the whole dad thing. His was a piece of crap." She put her hand over her mouth and looked up. "Forgive me, Lord. It is never good to speak ill of the dead."

"He can't stand me, Mom."

She looked at him open mouthed. "Tyler McGee, you are wrong. He's hard on you, too hard, and don't think that hasn't drawn my wrath over the years, but you are his only son. He loves you."

"Yeah, okay." Tyler said shaking his head.

She turned back to the dishes. "So, when do I get to meet her?"

Tyler went pale. "Uh, I don't know. She works a lot."

"Well, I think you should invite her to dinner. I want to meet the girl who turned my son's head."

***

Christine McGee climbed the stairs to the second floor of her house with a smile on her face.

Being a teen was hard, and she had come to understand over the years that it was just as hard for the parent. But, she knew her son had a good heart and would be a good man, he just had to get out of those awkward teenage years.

Maybe now he was through the worst of it. A girl in his life meant confidence. Confidence led to love. Love led to grandchildren.

She liked the sound of that.

She paused outside her daughter's room. "Well, one down," she sighed.

Christine knocked on her daughter's door and prayed. She prayed for an annoyed dismissal, a groan of adolescent angst.

"Come in," her daughter said in a bright, cheery voice.

Christine was disappointed again.

She opened the door to Elizabeth's room.

No shades of pink, no stuffed animals, no posters of boys, no childhood mementos. No concert posters, no hidden stash of grass.

Just a stark beige room with no rug on the wood floor, walls bare other than a large crucifix. A simple nightstand where Elizabeth normally kept her Bible.

She sat on her bed wearing an ankle length skirt and a simple cotton blouse, blonde hair done up in a bun to rival her mother's work hair style, beautiful face without a trace of makeup.

She smiled up from her Bible.

And, Christine wanted to weep. Not because of her piety, Christine had faith just as strong.

She wanted to weep because her daughter had built a wall around herself that no one would ever be able to penetrate.

"Dinner was delicious, Mom," Elizabeth said as she closed her Bible.

Christine sat down beside her. "Two days," she said and took her daughter's hand. "Why don't you go see your friends? You don't need to coop yourself up in here."

In two days, Elizabeth McGee would leave for St. Mary's Convent in rural Vermont.

Elizabeth shook her head. "They don't understand."

"Do you?" Christine asked.

"Mother, I'm going."

Elizabeth was twenty-one, and five years ago she had come in from school and announced her intention of becoming a nun. She had never wavered, would not relent no matter how Christine begged and cried.

"You're going to be so lonely, Elizabeth."

She smiled. "I'm called, Mom. God laid his hand on me. Can't you be happy?"

"Elizabeth, I don't know what happened to you five years ago..."

Elizabeth smiled and squeezed her mother's hand. "Nothing happened. I just told you what I wanted to do."

"Is it... I mean, do you like girls? It's okay if you like girls. We'll love you, no matter what," Christine said.

"Lesbianism is a blasphemy in the eyes of God. I'm not gay, Mom."

"But, why would you want to be alone? No children. Some of those girls even take vows of silence, Elizabeth."

"Mom," Elizabeth whispered. "It's what I want."

Christine sighed and nodded.

***

Nathan McGee looked up from his spreadsheets as Christine walked into the study and shut the door.

She had that look.

"What's wrong now?"

"You."

Nathan rolled his eyes. "Don't tell me, he's bitching because I'm making him go to work with me tomorrow?"

Christine glared at him. "Both of you are ridiculous. Believe it or not? He actually wants to spend time with you, though he won't even admit it."

Nathan laughed. "Kid hates me."

"He should. You're a dick."

Nathan laughed. "Don't hold back."

She broke into a grin and came around his desk. She sat down on his lap.

He pawed her left breast and she laid her head on his shoulder.

"He met a girl."

"A real one? Or, one of those Japanese cartoon girls with the big eyes?"

She smiled at him. "A real one. I think he's head over heels."

"About time. I was beginning to think he was trying out for the other team."

"Put a sock in it. Drop the sarcasm and the icy tone for a day or two, please? For me? He needs his father."

Nathan sighed. "I am a dick, aren't I?"

"Yes, Nathan. But, you're my dick." She wiggled a little in his lap.

Nathan laughed.

"Just try to be nice to him tomorrow? Don't judge and don't preach. Try to channel one of those TV dads - like Ward Cleaver."

He smiled and kissed her. "Are you trying to tell me I've been too hard on the Beaver?"

She laughed as he laid her back on his desk and lifted her skirt.

***

Margaret Kent sat at her kitchen table and drank her morning coffee.

She had thought she wouldn't be able to sleep the night before, but she had been wrong. She had fallen asleep literally when her head hit the pillow.

Abe had wanted a repeat of the night before, but Margaret had feigned a headache.

She could barely look at him after what she had done.

The memory of the video booth was still burned into her mind.

What had come over her? How could she let a man do that to her?

Worse, why did she want to do it again?

"Morning, Margaret," Levi said.

She looked up.

Levi was wearing his cutoffs and nothing else.

Her mouth dropped open.

The boy appeared to have put on twenty pounds of hard muscle overnight. The cutoffs looked painted on and ready to burst.

"Levi? Have you been working out?" Margaret asked.

He opened the refrigerator door and took out a carton of orange juice. Leaning his body against the counter, he drank straight from the carton.

"Don't do that! Get a glass," she scolded.

He looked at her, and it wasn't a look she had seen before. It was almost predatory. "Sorry, Margaret."

Her eyes trailed down to the bulge in his cutoffs. My stepson has an enormous cock. The thought from the night before last invaded her mind once again and she licked her lips involuntarily.

He looked ready to laugh out loud. "I'm going over to Stacie's. She has a lot of work for me today."

Margaret almost choked on her coffee. "You've been spending a lot of time over there. Maybe you should go somewhere with Tyler instead."